YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

way to Punjab

908 22 9
By BTS7armyGurl

Author pov

So today is the day when All are going to Amritsar, Punjab... Their packing for the same has already been done... And today there flight is there at 4 p.m. so they all are getting ready. Yn already got ready

Yn's outfit

Yn's mom - wow...yn...you wore salwar suit after a long time...you're looking so beautiful.
Yn - thank you mom
Yn's mom - Y/Nie....i came to tell you to check your things for the last time so that we can leave...after sometimes...because after punjab we will be going to Himachal too.
Yn - Mom...don't worry...I have checked everything properly, and also mom some of the clothes we will be buying from there only na.. Mrs.Oberoi - yes I know..but then also.
Yn - Like that i have packed everything.
Yn's mom - okay..So bring your bag down now....we all wil leave after 30 mins.
Yn - ok.

Her mother left her room.

Yn - Ok so now...come yn...lets carry these bags first.

Taehyung entered her room.

Taehyung - woah...you're looking so beautiful in this outfit.
Yn - thank you love.

Yn was about to pick the bags when

Taehyung - wait yn... let me help you.
Yn - Huh..no..no...Tae, Its fine, I will carry...these aren't that heavy. Taehyung - but then also...you have 2 bags...let me carry atleast one.
Yn - But-
Taehyung - shhh

he carried her both the bags.

Yn - You told that you will only carry one.
Taehyung - So what...I don't want to give any kind of pressure or work to you
Yn - Hihi....Thank you.
Taehyung - Now lets go.
Yn - okay.

Both of them left the room after checking around once for the last time and then yn locked her room.

Ruhi - Ok lets just check the things for the last time...and then will go...hihi.

After Sometime

Ruhi - So everything checked...hihi...everything is done.
Jimin - But one thing is still not done.

he entered her room

Ruhi - what is not done ?
Jimin - You didn't give me any kiss from the morning.
Ruhi - Aww...No problem...I will give you.
Jimin - Ye...Thanks..ruha.
Ruhi - But not now.
Jimin - Why ?
Ruhi - because we all have to leave after sometimes.
Jimin - Then we both won't be alone...there would be our family too...And I know that you won't give until we reach punjab.
Ruhi - WoW...you're so intelligent my mochi...you know me very well.
Jimin - See...I just guessed it....but now you will really give me after we reach punjab.
Ruhi - Aaaa....ok...take...
Jimin (pout) - aehsaan na karo dekar. (don't do a favor)
Ruhi (shoked) - what...when you learnt hindi...and what kind of language are you using......ki aehsaan na karo dekar...I am not doing any kind of aehsaan on you...I love you thats why I am giving.....and kiss is not a thing that you will give it to everyone....Its only between the lovers... right...So its not call the "aehsaan"....Now get lost...I won't give anything to you...And Don't talk to me...(angry)
Jimin - Yahhh, ruha, Sorryyyyyy....hindi padna bhaari par gya....ruha !

Ruhi and Jimin both of then left the room after locking it.

Yn - Mom see ruhi and Jimin-shii have also come.
Ruhi - So this is my packing...everything all set and done.
Jimin - Mine too.
Yn's mom - So all keep your bags at one place...then we will leave...after some times...
All - okey
Jungkook - What happened ruhi...why are you angry and sad.
Ruhi (smile) - I am not jungkook. infact i am very happy for this trip and their marriage.
Jungkook (bunny smile) - okey...btw me too.

Time Skip---------

Yn's dad So its 3:15.... lets leave...now...Is everything checked properly ?!
All - Yeahhhh !
Yn's dad - does anyone wants to drink water or go to washroom....then he or she can go...right now.
All - Nooo.
Yn's dad - Ok..then take the keys...and your bags...I have called the Taxi...they will be here anytime...so lets go out.

They all took their bags....and went out..after locking everything and taking a last glance at everything....the taxi also came...and all seated their to left for the airport.

Time Skip---------

in the plane

Taehyung, yn and Jisoo were sitting next to each other....Jimin, ruhi, and Jungkook were sitting together....hobi, tanvi and taehyung's mom together...yn's mom, yn's dad, taehyung's dad were together....simran, disha's mom and disha's dad together....jungkook's mom, jungkook's dad on different seat.....Ranbir and rihana on different seat.

Jimin - ruha

He whispered to her as she was sitting next to him and next to her was Jungkook

Ruhi (cold voice) - what ?
Jimin - Sorry...my love...I didn't knew the meanings well...hehe.
Ruhi - If you don't know then why the heck did you even speak...or learnt ?!
Jimin - I learnt other words too...for you.
Ruhi - Really...then tell me what stupid extra knowledge you gain from google baba ?!
Jimin - Well..meri jaan (my life), mera tara (my star), mera pehla aur aakhiri pyaar (my first and last love), meri (my)-
Ruhi - Bass (Stop) That's it...Don't put butter on your conversation.
Jimin (puppy eyes) - But I ain't...I really love you...I don't know why did I even spoke that "aehsaan" word...Sorry...baby.
Ruhi - Ok fine...forgive you...it was your first time and you are a not a native speaker...thats why i forgive you...else if you would be Indian and you would have said Aehsaan na karo dekar when I would be going to kiss....I would break you into pieces...Love is not like distributing to everyone...its for one someone special...your soulmate...I don't give kisses to anyone except you or....to my parents and too on the cheeks only...You were my first kiss.
Jimin - Ok ma'am...I understood...I will do one thing from now onwards I won't be speaking hindi...ok.
Ruhi - whatever...
Jimin (mumbled) - Ohh godd...these girl's anger.
Ruhi - Did you said something ?!
Jimin - Noo my love.
Ruhi - hmm.

Taehyung - Ynie.
Yn - Hmm.
Taehyung - How are you feeling right now ?!
Yn - Can't express my views...tae...i am so much excited.
Taehyung - Me too...Btw after hobi hyung and tanvi's wedding...who do you think will get marry then.
Yn - Aaa...If I am not wrong then i guess Jisoo unnie...because she's younger than hobi jiju and older than all of us...so.
Taehyung - Ok....then after Jisoo.
Yn - ruha and Jimin-shi....hihi.
Taehyung - Ok..but no one knows about them except us...so anyways after that.
Yn - Aaaaa.

red tint started to form on her cheeks.

Taehyung - ooo hooo..whats going in your mind...hn.
Yn - Yahh...Then might be..ammm... jungkook's marriage.
Taehyung - Oh really ?! Then what about us ?
Yn (shy) - i don't know.
Taehyung - Oye Hoye...so listen after Jimin and ruhi's marriage...we both will get marry.
Yn - Hmm.
Taehyung (smirk) - You know what...if I want then I can marry you right now only...and can make our today's night beautiful.
Yn - Y-Yahhh...Don't Jump so much in excitement...and if we both will get marry today, right now...then will you go to dad's company...and complete all the work.....Will you handle my dad's company as well as yours company.
Taehyung (chuckled) - Don't worry my love...I was just joking.
Yn - I know that..but then also I was telling you a thing...and also I am not gonna marry you.
Taehyung - whatt ?!
Yn - I mean that I won't marry you before getting the experience and handing over my dad's company.
Taehyung - don't worry...I will not force you to marry me until you want to...and who said that you can't work after the marriage....we both can get marry and then after marriage..You can continue with your work...I will not stop you...I promise that I will support your every decision.
Yn - You are really something...you know that...You are the sweetest person that ever exist...I really want to hug you tight and give you a sweet kiss.
Taehyung - Oh really, then you are free to do so...I am fully yours.
Yn - Hihi...I really wanted to but I can't...and the reason we both are very familiar with....that our family is also here.
Taehyung - Don't worry...We all will reach punjab after an hour or two...as its not so far...from your state...And then there in our booked resort...our room no. You can give as many kisses and hugs you want...ok ?!
Yn - hehe...ok.

Time Skip to their Booked Resort...Amritsar,Punjab...

They all reached there while the managers and staffs were out to welcome them.

Manager - Welcome...Oberoi Family...and the rest.
Yn's dad - Hello...
All - hello...
Manager - Hello everyone, So I am the Manager, Mr.Amarjeet Singh...Mr.Oberoi, you already know me..as we contacted many times before also.
Yn's dad - yeah...I know you...
Manager - So First of all Congratulations...for the Special event.
Everyone - Thank you.
Manager - So All of you...you have booked this resort so...Where ever place of the resort you all want to go...or in which ever room you want to stay or wanna be...or wherever you want to be...you all are free...to do so...There will no out person interferring in your function...there is the full tight security...We all will welcome your guests greatly And also Don't worry...This resort will be decorated according to your family functions....there is also a full huge space available for the functions and all...so that place will be decorated beautifully....If you find any of the problem...then there are the staff members...They will help you out...Or you can say to me also...For the food, whenever and whatever you want to eat...you will get here...Veg, non-Veg..Indian, Korean, Chinese, Italian and more different countries food...Everything will be get to you....If you want then... Your food will be given to your rooms you choosed to stay and rest or there is also the restaurant here in this resort, you can come there and eat...If you also want to know about any place here in Amritsar...We will guide you with that..Like if you want to go and visit any place...ok..so Any confusion sir or ma'am or anyone ?!
All - Noo.
Manager - Okay...So These are the helpers and staffs...They will help you to take the bags to your rooms...and will tell the directions of the places here in resort.. You all can go and enjoy.
All - Thank you so much.
Manager - Its our duty...have a great time...And (pointing at the staffs) You all take their bags and wherever and whichever room they liked and wanna stay...take them and guide them everything properly.
Staffs - ok sir.
Manager - ok...so Everyone....Mr.Oberoi, Now I am leaving..they will help you out.
Yn's dad - Ok...Thanku so much...Mr.Singh.
Manager - Anytime..Sir.

Manager, Mr.Singh....left from there and the Staffs and the helpers help The three families.

Jimin (whispered to ruhi) - ruha...We are already here...you promised something.
Ruhi - I will think.
Jimin (pout) - Aaahhh.
Staff - Come Sir and Ma'am....I will help you both to see the resort and rooms...and you both (pointing at the 2 helpers) Carry their bags please.
Ruhi and jimin - Thank you
Helpers - Sure ma'am.

Taehyung - Jagiya...finally we are here.
Yn (smiling) - Yess.
Taehyung - So you wanted to give something to me, right ?!
Yn - Really ?! Do I really wanted to ?!
Taehyung - yahh
Yn - Hihi...Sorry...I was joking, I know my work.
Taehyung (moving his tongue inside his mouth) - hn..hn...Btw whichever room will be yours the next one will be mine.
Yn - Hihi...ok.
Staff - Come Sir and Ma'am...I will help you both...to know about the places, directions here in resort.
Taehyung and yn - Okay..Thank you
Staff (indicating to other 2 helpers) - Carry their bags...And sir ma'am you both please. follow me.
Taehyung and yn and helpers - Ok.

Tanvi - hobi-ah..we both will be staying in one room.
Hobi - hn..I guess its not allowed before marriage...according to Indians, if I am not wrong.
Tanvi (mumbled) - Ahhh...Indians..who made this rule, send that person to me, I will tell him whats correct Indian Rules.
Amm.
tanvi - hobi-ah leave that na..lets be in one room.
Hobi - Aaa..ask your mom or dad then.
Tanvi - ok then lets ask our future children Mom and Dad...their mom is ready...but dad's permission is needed...So dad..do you want to sleep with mom ?!
Hobi - my pervert soon to be wife...are you refering me and you...!?
Tanvi (shocked) - Then to whom ? didn't you understand what I mean ?
Hobi - I did...but I was just confirming.
Tanvi - ok...now tell your decision, do you want to sleep with me or not.
Hobi - I want to but no one is gonna allow us.
Tanvi - B-
Staff - Sir and Ma'am...Let me help you to show the place more clearly...and you (the helpers) both kindly carry there bags.
Helpers - Ok ma'am.
Hobi - Thanku so much.
Staff - Its ok sir...it all of us duty....Now lets go.
Tanvi's mom - Excuse me.
Staff - Yes ma'am.
Tanvi's mom - Kindly show them different rooms....not one..ok.
Staff - Ok ma'am.
Tanvi - Aahh..m-
Tanvi's mom - i know that my duaghter is a pervert...so, yeah go and Enjoyyyy.....Bye byeeee.

She left from there.

Tanvi - Oh god...anyways lets go.

Staff - come sir and ma'am.....This is one of the room....and the series of the other rooms begins from this room...like from here...this is the starting room...So anyone of you both who want to be in this room..so I can give the keys...or should I show any other.
Ruhi - I actually Like this room.
Staff - Ok ma'am...So here is the card of this room...when you will enter the room, you need to show this key in the door for confirmation...Its actually for the security.
Ruhi - Aann...ok...thanku so much.

Staff -amm..anyways..helpers please keep her luggage here only...and Sir, will you stay with her in this room... or any other.
Jimin - Aa-
Ruhi - He will stay in any other room.
Staff - ok no problem...Now sir let me show you the rooms.
Jimin - I don't want to see the rooms...I just want to stay in the room next to this.
Staff - amm...ok sir..no problem...lets go to that room only.
Jimin - sure...bye ruhi...close the door but don't lock it.
Ruhi - ye..ye...now leave.
Jimin - Lets go..

Staff, helpers and Jimin left for the other room

Ruhi - This Jiminie pabo...anyways I am so tired.

She laid on the bed while stretching arms and legs.

Staff- Come inside ma'am and sir...so this is one of the room...anyone of you like it...or should I show or tell about other rooms...or give you info related to this.
Yn - i want to stay in this room.
Staff - Ok ma'am...so this is the card or key of this room...and that way is the washroom.
Yn - Ok.
Staff - And if you want to change your room, you can do but just inform once before changing...else you can go inside any room...to see...or something else...but you will need the card of the different rooms if you locked the door with it.
Yn - Okay.
Staff - So...helpers keep her luggage here...and if you need anything then you can give a call...theres a phone too.
Yn - okay.
Staff - And Sir...you will stay with her...or should I show another room.
Yn - he will be in other room.
Staff - ok...then...come sir.
Taehyung - Okay...I actually want to stay in the room just next to her.
Staff - sure sir...come.
Taehyung - Okay...bye yn...See you later.
Yn - ok..bye.

The rest of them left

Yn laid on the bed... releasing a relaxing sigh..."phew".

Y/N - Finallyyyy...we are here...aa..this bed is so soft...(started rolling on the bed) but I am tired... buttttttt......Super happy at the same time...di is going to get marryyy....hehehe.

Time skip---------

All have seen the rooms and selected it. All were tired so most of them were there in their rooms. Y/N was in her room using her mobile, when Taehyung entered.....He came inside her room and laid beside her while hugging.

Taehyung - What is my sweetheart doing ?!
Yn - Using mobile...and just going through social media.
Taehyung - hmm...Aren't you forgetting anything.
Yn (laugh) - I understood why are you here...hehe.
Taehyung (laugh) - So now if you understood then this Mr.Kim wants his soon to be Mrs. Kim a sweet kiss.

Yn turned towards him and give him a soft kiss on his lips.....After Sometimes they broke their kiss as they were out of oxygen.

Yn - How was it Mr.Kim ?!
Taehyung - Just like You...The best and the sweetest.
Yn - hihi....Anyways what happened about the dinner.
Taehyung - I don't know, Need to ask from everyone.
Yn - I am hungry...Shall we two go and eat something...a little only ?!
Taehyung - Yeah, Lets go...I am also hungry.
Yn - ok.

They both got up and left the room for eating something

Yn - babe, What shall we eat ?!
Taehyung - Whatever you want.
Yn - Aa..Then any pastry.
Taehyung - Ok but I thought of eating that after dinner for something like sweet.
Yn (smirking) - You don't worry about any sweet thing, I always have one for you.
Taehyung (smirking) - Well...I understood you baby.
Yn - Great... Anyways shall we eat the pastry now.
Taehyung - Sure..Lets go.
Yn - Ok so taetae...Which pastry ?
Taehyung - Berry Berry Strawberry~..hehe.
Yn - Haha...Ok...Btw I want chocolate pastary.
Yn (to the person at food counter) - Excuse me, Can you pls give one strawberry and one Chocolate pastry.
Staff - Sure ma'am.
Yn and taehyung both seated down on one of the table-chair.

After Sometime

Staff - Sir...Ma'am...Here is your pastries.
Taehyung and yn - Thank you.

The staff left from there.

Yn - Yeah..lets eat...Tae, first you taste this chocolate pastary

She said while Putting the spoon with pastry in front of him.

Taehyung - Ok so...you also taste my strawberry pastary before.

He said while putting the spoon of pastry in front of her mouth

Yn - First you eat.
Taehyung - No you first or lets do one thing...We both will eat together...You and me, we both will make each other taste at the same time.
Yn - okay.
Taehyung and Y/N - Ok so say...Aaaaaa.

both of them open their mouth and taehyung feed his first bite to Yn and she did the same.

Taehyung - Hmm....yummy.
Yn - True.

Both of then continued with their pastry while talking but they didn't knew that someone was watching their sweet moment.

Meanwhile yn's parents and taehyung's parents together who where watching them by hiding behind the wall.

Taehyung's mom - They both look good together.
Yn's dad - Correct..
Yn's mom - See...Mrs. Kim, I already told you.
Taehyung's mom - Even I also told you the same that they both don't look like the enemies.
Taehyung's dad - Even ruhi and Jimin look good together...right ?!
Taehyung's mom and yn's parents - Yes, Ofcourse.
Yn's dad - But we aren't able to hear clearly what they are talking about.
Yn's mom - are leave na...Why do you want to interfere ?
Yn's dad -Yeh bhi Sahi Hai (This is also right).
Taehyung's mom - See both of them are like quarelling about something I guess.
Yn's dad - Might be for the pastry.
Yn's mom - Hihi..see both of them have kept their spoons with pastry bite in front of each other.
Yn and taehyung - Ok...so say Aaaaaa.
Their parents - Aaaaaaaa.

All four elders started laughing.

Yn's dad - Ok...So they wanted each other to taste their pastry first.
Taehyung's mom - It has become my one of the favourite moments of them being together and taking care of each other.
Taehyung's dad - I really love the way they made each other taste...with their own hands.
Yn's mom - Just like the perfect romantic wed couple...or two caring boyfriend-girlfriend.
Taehyung's dad - But I don't think they are boyfriend-girlfriend....Sometimes they both fight so it makes me feel they are still not together.
Taehyung's mom - Whatever...I like them so much...hihi.
Yn's mom - Shall we go to them and pretend like we just came.
Taehyung's mom - no..no...Lets not disturb them and watch more.
Yn's mom - okay...hehe.

Ruhi - Aaa...I am hungry...When will be the time of dinner.

Knock-Knock

Ruhi - Now whose there ? Let see.

She opened the door

Jimin - Hi my love.

She was again going to close the door but Jimin stopped her.

Jimin - Why are you closing the door.
Ruhi - because I want to.
Jimin - Yahhh...ruha...I will not talk to you if you will close the door....let me in.
Ruhi - then don't.
Jimin - Ok fine.

He left from there after saying so.

Ruhi - Did he really left ?!...Won't he really talk to me...then don't... but I can't live without making him mad...don't trust him when it comes to anger and talks...when he gets angry, its really difficult to make him right.

She left from her room and went to his room.

Jimin came in his room and seated on the bed with a angry look.

Jimin - Why does she always get angry this fast over the small small things...In the plane, she told she forgive me but now again she is behaving the same...Just because I don't say anything to her when she gets angry...it doesn't mean, she will everytime talk to me like that...I don't know why when I am angry, I can't say anything to her...If there would be anyone else in place of her...I would be jail by now.

Knock-knock

Jimin - I know it would be ruhi only...Because she has seen me angry before also...so now she has come to convince me...I won't open the door...Let her experience.

Knock-knock

Jimin - Let it be
Staff (shouted from outside) - Sir, Please Open the door if you are inside..I am the Staff member.
Jimin - huh...Staff ?! I thought it must be ruha...anyways, lets open the door.

He opened the door

Jimin - Yes What happened ?
Staff - Amm...Sir actually I need to spray the room...for the freshness and good smell.
Jimin - Though there is no need...but then also if you want you can come inside and do your work.
Staff - Ok sir

Jimin moved to bed, While the staff and ruhi came inside....he didn't noticed ruhi...and laid on the bed concentrating on his phone..She stood at the side...Staff member immediately spray the room...and looked at ruhi....both of the girls did "ok" sign.

Staff - Amm...Sir...I have sprayed the room...Do you need anything ?!
Jimin - aaa...N-
Ruhi - Yesss

Hearing her voice, he immediately looked back

Ruhi - He needs me..Anyways...Thanks for you help.
Staff - Its ok, now I am leaving.

She immediately left and ruhi closed the door...Jimin got up from bed and looked at ruhi with the crossed arms

Ruhi (pout) - Hi...my sweet mochi..Are you angry on me....Sorry.
Jimin - you are so intelligent ruhi..You were already knowing that I won't open the door after fighting with you...but then also you took the staff members help and entered the room.
Ruhi - hihi...you are also so intelligent my love, To understand my technique.
Jimin - B-
Ruhi - Anyways lets sit on the bed.

She quickly went to his bed and seated, he also then seated with the angry look...they were seated on the bed with their legs on the floor...as they were sitting at the corner.

Jimin - ruhi-
Ruhi - wait.

She got up from the bed and seated on his lap while she made his hands to cover her waist and then she cover his neck with her arms.

Ruhi - Now Speak.
Jimin - I don't want to.
Ruhi - Ok..then lets stay like this until your anger cools down.
Jimin - Get up.
Ruhi - why..Am I heavy...I don't think so because I am very strict to myself in weight.
Jimin - I am hungry, So I want to go and eat...so get up.
Ruhi - Ok...first look up at me...then I will let you go.
Jimin - Aaa.

As soon as he looked up at her to make the eye-contact, She attached her lips with him and was kissing very softly but he didn't gave back.

After Sometimes

Ruhi - How was it....But wait- You didn't kissed back...What happened... Are you still angry ?
Jimin - You know the ways how to convince me if I am angry.
Ruhi - hihi...afterall...I am your girlfriend.
Jimin - Hmm...now ?!
Ruhi - Now what....Kiss me...you didn't kissed me back...
Jimin - Hmm.
Ruhi - Dooo...Aahhh leave it, I will only do...look up..Shy baby.

He looked up and she again kissed him...while this time he kissed back...while kissing, He made her laid on the bed and then got on the top of her...he again kissed her and then while kissing he moved to her jawline and then to the neck and gave the kisses while his one hand inside her top going up... She gasped and then stopped him.

Ruhi - Ji-Jimin.

He looked at her.

Jimin - hmm...
Ruhi (breathing heavily) - aa...sorry but these things after the marriage else everyone will scold us.
Jimin - Ok..my love, don't worry.

He kissed her forehead....He then got up from her and she also immediately stood up

Jimin - Shall we go and eat ?
Ruhi - Aa.. Yes.

Both of them then left the room.

Jisoo was in her room... when she got a call...She didn't choose that fancy room and choose the simplest room here as she liked it more.

~On the call~

?? - Hi..Whats up....How are you my girl.
Jisoo - Hihi..I am good..How are you ?!
?? - I am also good...Just missing you so much.
Jisoo - Mee too.
?? - Then lets meet.
Jisoo - But you already know that I am in Punjab,India...not in Korea.
?? - Hmm...Don't worry baby...I will come to meet you.
Jisoo - Noo...You can't come now..Preparations for hobi oppa's marriage is still not done...and all the guest are invited one week before the wedding so you come after wards only.
?? - Aaa....ok then...no problem.
Jisoo - Btw it will be your first time seeing the Indian wedding...Right ?!
?? - yes, Ofcourse I am so excited...I guess its your first time attending an Indian wedding too right ?
Jisoo - Yess...anyways did you eat something ?!
?? - Yess....and all are sleeping also...its midnight here...in korea...but in India...i guess before dinner time is going on,right ?!
Jisoo - yes, you are right...It is going to be Dinner time so all are going down in the restaurant for the food.
?? - Ok then you also go and eat something...then sleep...you must be tired by travelling so eat properly and sleep tight...Ok..Bye...love you and Take care.
Jisoo - Ok...Bye Good Night...you too take care and love you too...bye.
?? - Hmm...bye.

~Call end~

Jisoo - Lets go and eat something.

She left her room after that.

Time Skip at the dinner....All of them got together.

Yn and Taehyung - Hello Everyone.
The elders - Hellooo.
Yn - Where are the rest.
Simran - I'm here
Jisoo and Jungkook - We are here.
Hobi and tanvi - We also.
Jimin and ruhi - We are also here.
Rihana and Ranbir - we also

All of them seated on the chairs and then ordered their food.

Taehyung - Mom, I remembered something...you once told me that I have a second surprise...And I will get it when we reach to India, So, we already come to (Your State Name), India, Stayed also and have come Here punjab also...When will I get my second surprise.
Taehyung's mom - Hahaha...Don't worry you will get it...Wait till hoseok and tanvi's marriage..!! Just one week before their marriage you will get your surprise.
Taehyung - Aaa...ok...
Taehyung's dad - What we have to do about the preparations ?
Yn's dad - Will find any wedding planner.
Taehyung's dad - Ok...
Yn - And dad, what about our shopping ?!
Yn's dad - we will do..Everything will be done..Don't worry.
Simran - dad...even if we start the wedding preparations after some days like after a week...then also all the preparations will be done right ?! So, Can we all go to different places and visit here in Amritsar...pls.
Tanvi's dad - Not a bad idea though.
Yn's dad - Ok...so first few days lets visits different places and enjoy. And within our enjoyment days in Amritsar too...we will find the planner or will ask for the guide from anyone...And then will start with the preparations next week...So in Short...Lets enjoy our this week by visiting places and all...then from next week the preparations...after that the functions and then wedding and then trip to Himachal...will stay there for some days and then might be back to our state...or will see what we can do.
Everyone (excited) - Yeahhh...ok.
Taehyung's dad - But we will start from tomorrow as today is a tiring day so lets start our adventure day from tomorrow.
Everyone - Okay.

Time Skip after Dinner

All of them had their dinner with the jokes, random talks, preparations, trip and all.

Taehyung's mom - The Dinner was fabulous
Jungkook's mom - I also liked it a lot.
Everyone - True.
Jungkook's dad - Shall we now go to our rooms and sleep.
Everyone - okay.

After that all of them went to their rooms and slept...All will start their fun from tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 14 23
Reader x BTS. This story starts as 4 best friends. The three friends fell for an ordinary girl from their pasts. Little did they know, this story was...
14K 506 32
A story in which a criminal and a police officer falls in love with each other.
21.1K 778 22
Where Jimin is in love with Yoongi, but the older still can't move on to his first love.
11.6K 641 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...