The Perfect Guy/s (18+)

Bởi batuta2008

With a dream in mind Carmina works hard towards her goal. After running into a hottie she finds herself getti... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 31

8 1 0
Bởi batuta2008

"Okay, I want you to start touching yourself... Are you still wet?" He asked me.

"Of course I am..." I blushed slightly embarrassed.

"This is going to be fun..." He said, I could hear his smug smirk radiating through the phone.

I listened to him and used my ring and middle finger to circle my sensitive clit.

I bit my lip to stifle the small moans that were trying to escape my mouth.

"I want to hear you baby..." Noah demanded.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes..." I managed to breath out.

"Okay, I want you to imagine that my head is right in between your pretty little things."

I closed my eyes and intently listened to what he wanted me to be imagining.

"I'm kissing the inside of your thighs until I get to your pussy."

I squeeze my hand with my thighs involuntarily as I imagine Noah's breath spreading into my warmth, a sharp moan escapes my lips, I hear a slight chuckle come through from the other end.

"I start to kiss your slit, feeling how fucking wet and ready you are for me."

"Mnfm~ Fuck, Noah don't tease me..." I groaned, slowly rubbing my clit as wanting to follow the rhythm of the fantasy.

"Patience sweetheart... I dip my tongue in between your slick folds."

"Fuck!" I scream as Noah's erotic words send jolts up and down my spine causing me to arch my back off of the back of the couch.

"I lick and suck on your clit. Then I put two of my fingers into you..."

I follow his instructions and dip two of my fingers into me and use the palm of my hand to rub against my throbbing clit.

"Noah... I'm gonna come..." I moan into the phone.

"Put me on speaker and play with your nipples."

"I-" I profusely blushed at his demanding words but quickly followed his instructions, still fucking myself.

I turned into a sweaty, moaning mess. I could feel myself nearing an amazing orgasm.

I focused on pleasuring myself while listening to the encouraging words of Noah while reaching climax.

"Please..." I groaned.

"Please what baby?" He asked innocently.

"Please... Let me come..." I pleaded, rolling my nipple in between my fingers and rubbing my swollen clit.

"Go ahead."

And just like that, I came undone under my frantic fingers...

"Mnfmmn~" I moaned so loud that I don't even think the noise that I made is allowed to be called a moan.

I continued to finger myself, riding whatever was left of my high. I could feel my cheeks and ears burning into a hot red.

A couple of minutes of silence had passed until I broke it.

"I've never done that before..." I finally said, my eyelids heavy with tiredness.

"Neither have I..." Noah breathed.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." I added as I started to lift my legs up onto the couch.

"Me too, do you have work tomorrow?"

"No, I'm off." I responded.

"Okay, I'll text you when I'll be there to come and pick you up, okay?" He asked.

"Sounds great." I smiled.

"Goodnight Carmina, I lo- I'll see you tomorrow." Noah said, quickly recovering from the words I thought he was going to say.

No, he wouldn't say 'I love you' this early right?

"Goodnight Noah." I made a kissy noise for the microphone to pick up.

Noah chuckled on the other end and then we ended the call.

I placed my phone down next to me and sighed.

I let my head fall back and my eyes wandered the ceiling.

I was in pure bliss just moments ago, but why do I suddenly feel stuck again. I sit up and look at my coffee table and notice the plastic container with a couple of cookies left.

I stare at it for a moment and I reach for a cookie, they were cold and hard and probably no good. I didn't want them anymore. So I grabbed the container, went over to the trash bin and threw out the last couple of cookies in the container.

I went over to my sink and threw the container in along with the rest of my dirty dishes that I didn't feel like washing just yet.

I looked at the time and realized that it was already 10 PM.

I went to run my hands down my face when I realized that there were small tears streaming down my face.

Fuck you, Adrien.

—----------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and vibrating on my bedside table.

I groggily reached for the phone and saw that Noah was calling me. My eyes quickly darted to my alarm clock and saw that it was 1 o'clock in the evening.

I was so tired from the very eventful night I had.

"Hello?" I said, getting up from my bed and rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Good Morning...? Did I wake you up?" Noah nervously chuckled.

"Sadly... Yes, I woke up so much later than I usually do..." I complained.

"Are you still tired?" I could physically hear his smile.

"Yes... But don't get cocky now..." I laughed.

"Are you down to go out yet? Or do you still need more of your beauty sleep?" Noah teased.

"Oh shut up. Yeah, I can get ready now. So we're starting early?" I asked, excitement seeping from every twinge of my voice.

"I want to start early... Can you get ready in like... 30 minutes?" He asked.

"Yeah, I could do that." I replied.

"Okay, I'll see you then." He answered.

I ended the call and hopped into the shower.

—----------------------------------

I was in front of my closet and I tried to pick out something very comfortable to slip in and out of since I knew that we were going to be going shopping for dresses and things as such.

I haven't gone shopping for a while and I was super excited about the particular things I would be shopping for.

To be entirely honest I haven't really been to an important event where I had to dress up for a ball... But nonetheless I couldn't wait.

I also couldn't wait to see what Noah would be wearing...

A fucking tux would send me weak in the knees.

I decided to go with a light pink sundress that went down to my knees, the straps that were holding it up were spaghetti straps and the fabric was lightweight and breathable. For shoes, I decided on some sandals.

I blow dried my hair and decided that I wouldn't style it or do anything fancy like that.

I put on a gold necklace that had a heart pendant on it and put a couple of gold rings on my fingers.

I looked so cute and refreshed. It was nice.

I went over to my couch to go and sit down and suddenly my doorbell rang.

A big smile spread across my face.

I walked over to the door and opened it.

I'm always surprised at how tall Noah is...

Forgetting that he's somewhere along the lines of being 6 ft. tall.

Snapping out of my trance, I looked up at him, he had the biggest smile on his face...

Fuck, he's so cute.

"H-" I interrupted him by wrapping my arms around him.

I snuggled my face in his chest, reeling at the feeling of being in his arms again.

"I'm happy to see you too, beautiful." He deeply chuckled.

His voice oozed of smooth butter, causing something to pool at the bottom of my belly.

He kissed the top of my head and I nearly melted into him.

"Ready to go?" He finally asked after what felt like an hour of me embracing him. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.2K 83 30
Remi sensed a set of eyes on her. It was the first time she met Jahari, in her Sophomore year of high school. She falls for him, commits herself to h...
Crush Bởi ivy

Lãng mạn

320 35 23
A story about how a girl who thinks she's hard to love falls for a guy who loves her like it's breathing♡
100 12 16
In life's journey, we encounter multiple masks. We have to find the one, the one in front of whom we can be unmasked, walking together toward the dre...
522K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...