Forever Mine (A Harry Styles...

By AnnieTlove

When Alice meets One Direction, it was definitely not love at first sight or at the hundredth sight. Harry on... More

Forever Mine
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 27
Last Note

Chapter 16

240 6 0
By AnnieTlove

Chapter 16

The walk home seemed like forever.

I got home and there was Harry sitting on the front steps. He was really pale and his eyes were all puffed up like he had been crying for hours.

"Harry!" I yelled at him.

"Alice, I am so sorry." He said back.

I went up to him gave him a big hug.

"What was that for you?" He asked.

"Liam gave me this paper... I ... I love you too!!"

"You don't know how much I have wanted to hear that come from your lips..."

I cut him off by kissing him slowly. I put my arms around his neck. He slowly glided his arms around my waist. When I pulled back I realised that there was tears on face. Harry was crying.

"Why are you crying Harry?" I asked.

"I am just so happy that your are mine." He responded.

"Me too."

"Shall we go somewhere special?" Harry asked.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"It is going to be a surprise."

He called a cab and gave the driver an address. When we arrived, I was in shock. We arrived to a ranch that my brother and I visited everyday together.

"How did you know?"

"I actually went to your parents and told them what happened. I asked them what was your favourite place. They told me here."

By the time Harry finished I was crying again.

"What is wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just can't believe you have tried so hard. I never realised how much you cared."

"I am head over heels in love with you Alice." Harry responded.

We rode to the beach where he had picnic already for us. We sat down and ate. Once I was finished, I started clean. Harry stopped me buying grabbing my hand.

"Shall we dance?" He asked.

"There is no music though."

"I will sing for you then."

He grabbed my hand and we slow danced. He started singing Just the way you are by Bruno Mars. I placed my head in his chest. Harry held me while we danced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
249K 7.3K 83
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...