My Crazy Fantasy

Von DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time Mehr

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia

32 1 0
Von DioMcBrando

You stand in front a desk as you listen to Master Yen Sid.

"Y/n. I know why you have come. But before we move forward, i would like to congratulate your return to us. Indeed after your disappearance during the fight with xehanort, we were afraid you were gone forever"

You nod to him "Thank you master."

He closes his eyes as he holds out his hand. Then he opens them and speaks "it is a shame the others were not able to welcome you home. But they will have time when you return from your next Journey"

He then drops his arm as he continues. "You are worried about this Plainsgorger i assume"

You nod to him "Yes Master. Ever since i appeared id Midgar, ive been attacked and tood thst the Plainsgorger is upon us. And that i am either its enemy, or its host. I wish ti discover which i am. And if im the latter, then i must change this fate. As it sounds like it can end the world."

Yen Sid nods as he replies "Perhaps i can enlighten you on the Plainsgorger"

He then waves his hand and casts magic as a Book appears on his desk, it opens as pages flip rapidly, then stop as its open on a page.

"This unfortunately is all we know. For it has been some millennia since it last appeared. And since no records were properly Preserved, all we have is this paragraph"

You look down at the page and read it off.

A massive beast. Longer than life itself, and larger than the world of darkness. The Plainsgorger will feast upon the cery essence of life itself, and consume the universe when it awakens

You shake your head and look back up at Yen Sid "what does this mean? If i dont stop it before it wakes uo then the world is screwed?"

He nods "Yes." Then you cross your arms "and why cant i have people help me? Why am i the one whos been chosen?"

Yen Sid shakes his head "this i do not know. But hopefully your journey will provide these answers"

You sigh as you get annoyed. "If im going to leave everyone, and try to figure out whats going on. I need a place to start"

Yen Sid holds out his hand. "Listen to your heart Y/n. It will guide you to the place you believe will help you"

You nod to him "then i guess i will leave now." As you go to turn around, Yen Sid speaks again "Y/n. I believe it would be best for you to be properly prepared for your journey. As you will most likely be traveling to worlds nobody has visited before"

You then hold out your arms "whats wrong with my threads?" Yen Sid replies "its true they were provided when you left with sora to gather the warriors of light. (KH3) but now, they mist be quite damaged."

You then summon your keyblade as you look at it.

"A new weapon will also be required" you sigh again as you recall it and look at Yen Sid "so what? I go shopping?"

Yen Sid shakes his head "through that door to your right, the 3 good Fairies will provide you with your new equipment. Specially designed to aid in your new quest"

You turn to face the door on your right. Then you look back at him and nod. Before turning back and walking toward it.

///

You reach the door and push it open. And once you step inside, the door closes behind you.

You turn around to look at it, before you shrug and turn back around, only to see Merryweather right in your face. She startles you as you yell and jump

"WOA!!" You slam back against the door as you groan and rub your head "Merryweather!" You shout at the Fairy in red as she giggles.

"Now now Dear, no need to yell" she taps your nose with her wand as she flies backwards.

You roll your eyes and frown with annoyance. However. Another fairy appears beside you.

A hooded robe and white hair. You see her snd tilt your head

"What? What are you doing here?" You ask.

The Fairy Godmother smiles "I was Asked by Yen Sid to provide you your new Keyblade. Just like these ladies are here for your clothes"

You cross your arms "great. Surrounded by Magic Old People."

The Fairies all shake their heads "When did you get so rude?" Flora asks.

You sigh and uncross your arms "Im sorry im... its just been a hell of a week"

The Fairies nod in understanding. "Well im certainly glad you know how to Apologize" Fauna says.

You look at the Fairy Godmother as you hold up your hand "so. How is Cinderella?" She smiles "she is just fine, dont worry. After her world was restored, her and the prince are living happily ever after." You nod to her "good." Then Merryweather speaks "as much as we would love to catch up, we dont want to waste too much of your time dear, so just stand still, right there and let us fix your mess"

You nod as you stand still. Then Flora, Fauna and Merryweather all look at eachother as they nod. Then they turn to you and hold uo their wands "Ready now dears!" Flora says.

Then the Fairy Godmother holds up hers "All together now! One! Two! Three!"

The 4 Fairies circle their wrists twice before flicking them in your direction on three. 4 magic beams hit you all at once.

And when they do, a bright light flashes as everyone looks away. However, its completely silent for s good minute.

Flora opens her eyes and gasps. "Oh no! Did we use too much power!" Then Fauna speaks "not possible! We were so careful!"

Then Merryweather speaks "dont worry Dears! He is just fine!"

And right as she says that. Suddenly the light shatters like glass.

A powerful burst of wind blows them back a good foot or two as they all gasp in awe and amazement.

You are standing with a brand new outfit. Looking exactly like you'd imagine it would look. As well as a brand new Keyblade armor gauntlet appears on your left arm. Super shiny and reinforced.

Then your eyes open as you smirk. You quickly throw your hand forward and close your fist as a brand new keyblade appears in your hand.

You chuckle with some cockiness as you spin it around real quick before turning your back on them and holding it over your shoulder.

They all clap and smile.

You then speak to them without facing them. "Heh. Thanks ladies. Ill take it from here"

You then push the door open as you exit the room.

///

You once again stand Across from Yen Sid as he smiles at you

"Now that you are dressed and Armed. Id also like to bestow upon you this gift, for good Luck"

You nod to him as he holds out his arm and waves it. You open your hand and hold it out as an object appears in your palm.

You look down at it "what is it?"

Then Yen Sid nods to you "A Heartbinder. Aqua asked me to give this to you in case she did not see you before your departure"

You nod to him and put it in your jacket.

Then you turn around "Goodbye Master. It may be a while until i return. If i return at all."

He closes his eyes "Be careful Y/n. And May Your Heart, be your Guiding Key"

As he says this to you, you walk forward and oush open the door as you leave his room.

///

You wall down the stairs of the Mysterious Tower as you take a few steps onto the grass. You then gaze up at the stars.

"Alright Plainsgorger. Im coming for you."

As you prepare to leave. Someone calls to you "Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN!"

You gasp as you turn to the left and see as Ventus runs towards you.

"Ven!" You shout as he reaches you. He stops and looks up at you "Take us with you! Come on! We spent forever searching! And your just gonna leave us like this?!"

Before you can answer, You look behind him and See Terra and Aqua running after him.

"Ven!" Aqua shouts.

He turns around and looks at her as she and Terra stop in front of you two

"Come on! You cant tell me you dont want him to go either!" Terra crosses his arms "of course we dont want him to leave. But he doesnt have a choice."

Aqua replies "something bad is happening to him. And if he doesnt figure it out. Then bad things will happen to everyone"

Ventus sighs as he crosses his arms.

Then you reach out snd rub his head "Dont worry Ven. Ill be back before you know it" he turns back to face you.

"I know..."

You look at Terra as he gives you a smile and a nod. "Good luck out there"

You nod to him, then you look to Aqua.

"Hey... Listen...babe..."

She shakes her head as she steps closer. She puts her hand on your cheek and smiles at you "Be quiet." She then leans in, and you do the same.

The two of you share a gentle, passionate kiss as you say silent goodbyes.

After a Moment she pulls away. The two of you smile to eachother as she gives you a slow nod.

She then lets go as you take a deep breath before turning back around.

You then take another dew steps before you stop. And then you summon your keyblade.

You point it up as you create a gateway to the world nexus. Then you smirk as you jumo back a few feet and spin as you throw your keyblade forward like your using strike raid.

Then you quickly clench your left fist as your gauntlet flashed. After a quick second, you were donning your new armor. As cool as you imagined it to look.

Then your keyblade starts flying back to you as it suddenly morphs into a jetpack as you jump up and backflip.

The jetpack connected to your back as you were upside down, and as you finish your flip, without even touching the ground, you immediately shot up into the sky as you flew toward the portal.

Terra, Aqua and Ventus all watched you leave as they looked up at you, and within a few moments, you vanished inside the gateway as it closed behind you.

///

As you soared with light speed through the cosmos, you saw countless stars. Left and right, up and down. All around you were hundreds id worlds.

And as you looked around, you wondered.

"Now if i were a giant billion year old monster capable of eating the whole universe. Where would i start..."

But even as you asked yourself this, nothing came to mind. However, as you flew. You felt a warm heat in your heart.

You put a hand to your chest as you felt it "weird..." you shook your head as you continued on.

Then you see 4 stars flicker in the distance. You look forward as you see the stars.

Each one was different looking.

"I suppose those are good places. Millions of stars out here im destined to find something to help."

But as you start heading towards one star, you suddenly get a gut feeling.

"What the..." you put a hand on your heart again. And you focus "what could..." then you suddenly look forward as you stare directly at the star farthest away "CLAIRE!!" you scream as you grunt and engage the boost on your jetpack.

Tripling your speed as you race toward the star.

///

You reached the star as you entered it. You broke through the atmosphere as you flew down toward the planet. And as you break through the clouds, you see its nighttime.

You panic as you look down as see something. That warm feeling in your chest grows even stronger as you see it.

Lightning has her back turned on someone. But you feel extreme danger.

As you get closer. You see the stranger as he outs in arm under his other as he rubs his chin. Then 4 objects appear beside him as he suddenly swings his arm.

"CLAIRE!" you scream again. You disengage your jetpack as it vanished in a slicker if light, only for your keyblade to appear in your hand as you teleport.

A massive crash is heard as the man shoots a big laser at lightning, but you deflect it with your reflect spell. Your Armor vanished, leaving you in your regular outfit. Then, When the dust clears. Lightning gasps "y/n!" She then shakes her head "what are you doing here?!" She asks.

You drop your arm as you deactivate your spell. "Following my heart!" You reply.

Then Lightning thinks for a moment, then she nods as she draws her sword "well im flattered it lead you to me!"

The two of you enter your combat stances.

The figure, whom you now recognize as the man who attacked you during the struggle, laughs "ha! The Hero Arrives! As Suspected!"

As he laughs, you and lightning focus as he smirks "its time to play!"

Battle commence!

You and Lightning stand side by side across from the hooded Figure.

A Tutorial message appears.

Welcome to Wayward, the first DLC for My Crazy Fantasy.

Like the base game, this DLC will return to the original combat system. However, while it is turn based, you will have more freedom to attack and defend, allowing for a smoother combat experience.

As it becomes your turn, 3 commands appear on the left side if the screen, bear the bottom.

Attack
Defend
Cast

The cursor selects attack. Then you run forward and yell as you deliver a 3 hit combo to the Figure, then you jump and backflip back to where you were before.

With each turn, you can choose to Attack, cast magic or go on the defensive. When you attack or cast a spell, you are allowed to attack as many times as you want. Once your skill gauge empties, your turn will end.

The hooded Figure laughs as he fires multiple lasers at you. Damaging you.

Two health bars appear at the bottom left, right under the 3 attack options.

Beside each health bar is a portrait of you and Lightning.

Then its your turn again.

The cursor selects defend as you jump up and cast reflect. Creating a large bubble shield rhat surrounded you and lightning.

Then its the figures turn.

He attacks by summoning a book as he opens it. The pages flip rapidly as he laughs. A red aura covers his body as he is buffed. Then the book vanished.

Its now your turn.

However. If you are struggling to make a decision in a fight, or are unsure of how to best proceed. Then you can select the Auto-Combat option underneath your Cast Menu.

This will start the battle automatically. Each turn will be taken by itself, This allows you to sit back and watch the fight progress, but you can disable it at any time, should you wish to.

But, should the party fail with auto-combat, then perhaps consider returning to the encounter when you are stronger and better prepared.

As this happens, auto combat is selected.

You run forward and ise a skill point to perform quick blitz. You jump and slam your keyblade down in the figure before you jump back.

Lightning goes next as she runs forward snd slices him 3 times before she returns.

Then the figure takes his turn as he fires his lasers at you. Then he laughs as he applies his buff once more.

Then the final tutorial message appears

As in the base game, you can manually edit your party at any time. However, whoever you had selected as the party leader will be the character that is controlled when exploring and outside of combat.

Inside combat, Y/n is the first to act by default.

The cursor disappears as the tutorial ends

This concludes the Tutorial for the Wayward combat system. You can always review tips and tricks in the data menu in your gummi phone.

As the message vanished. The fight truly began, as you were now in full control of the game.

You and Lightning stare the figure down as he smiles with evil intent. Meeting your gaze equally.

You attack as you run forward and swing twice, then you perform quick blitz as you jump and slam your keyblade down in him. Then you return as Lightning attacks.

She runs forward and performs a triple sword swing before she jumps back.

Then it's the figures turn as he suddenly grabs his head

"Nnnnaaaa!" he shakes his head before he he swings his arms as the objects fire at you.

You and lightning take damage as you both stagger a little.

Then it's your turn as you select cast and then select the limit break ability.

You spend all of your own, and Lightning's skill points as the camera focuses on you. You close your eyes as your keyblade vanishes and instead, you stand straight and hold out your arms like you are T-Posing.

Wind flows around you as your clothes and hair all move wildly. Then the title appears

Holy Blade

You open your eyes as you quickly jump into the air and flip twice, as you do this, you summon a Moonlight Greatsword as the green glow fills the air.

Then you yell as you flip again and slam the greatswird down onto the ground as you send out a wave of green energy.

The blade shoots forward and connects with the figure as he is thrown back with great force as he lands on his back and lays there.

You then release a breath as the great sword vanished.

You then Summon your Keyblade as you enter your stance once more.

Cutscene

The figure groans as he slowly stands up. He chuckles mischievously as he faces you. His hood still covering his face, but he points at you.

"Cherish your strength. Because when it's gone, you'll wish you fought harder"

The figure then walls backwards into a gateway as he disappeared inside it. The gateway then vanished as you and Lightning stared at the empty street now.

The two of you stare for a moment longer, before you relax. She sheathed her sword as you let go of your Keyblade as it vanished.

"Thanks" she says.

You turn to her and nod "yea"

Then you hold out your hand "What gives? Why was he attacking you?"

Lightning shakes her head "Beats me. But whatever the reason, it's obvious he intends to stop me from saving this world."

You sigh as you cross your arms "it's always something..." She puts a hand on her hip "So why are you here?"

You shrug as you reply "I don't know. I literally just left on my own journey. I'm flying solo again. Like I was during my 10 years alone. I'm trying to find out what the Plainsgorger is. And why I'm so important to it"

She nods "and it brought you here huh?" You shook your head "no. I was traveling through the nexus and I felt your light. You were in danger so I came to help."

She approaches you "didn't you mention the Plainsgorger back when you summoned us in Eorzea just a while ago?"

You nod "yea. But now it's a full investigation."

Lightning then crossed her arms as she leaned a little "so what's your plan then?"

You shake your head. "Search the cosmos. Find answers. Save the world"

Lightning nods as she gives you a reassuring look

"Well. As long as your hear I have your back. But we should keep moving. If you are here then Heartless are bound to follow"

You nod to her in response as you step forward "Lead the way. I'll be right behind you"

Lightning walks past you as the camera focuses behind you both. Then the menu opens automatically.

Welcome to the party menu

The menu screen shows you and Lightning as you are both beside each other.

You are dressed in your new outfit and lightning is dressed in her Equilibrium attire.

This menu, like usual, show your current party Setup. You can choose up to 4 characters in your team at a time. It is recommended you choose characters that compliment each other for a smoother combat experience.

The cursor highlights you as you step forward then summon your keyblade

Y/n is a Specialist. Meaning he can fill any role. From attacker, to defender or healer. As his combat experience as well as grand magic knowledge helps him in any situation. He is the Default party leader

Then the cursor selects lightning as you back away. She steps forward and draws crimson blitz off her back and enters her stance.

Lightning is an Attack type. Meaning she has quick movement speed and high damage output. But her overall health and defense are lower.

Then the cursor goes back to you as you step forward.

Y/n being a specialist means that his all around stats are equal. Between health, attack and defense. But, depending on which role you have him set to, will change his stats to match that role.

For example, of he is set to Attacker. Then he will receive an extra 2 points to damage and speed. If he is set to healer, he will recieve an extra 2 points to Magic and Resistance.

The rest of his stats will all drop by 1. But this can be nullified by equipping him with gear that grants bonuses to stats.

The cursor then selects lightning and locks her as the party leader.

For the time being, lightning will be locked as the party leader. So she will be controlled when outside of combat. During combat, y/n will remain the leader and always have the first move.

The cursor backs out as the menu closes

This marks the end of the overall tutorial. You will uncover more secrets and hints as you progress

The camera then centers behind lightning as her portrait is moved above yours. She faces forward down the road as you stand slightly to the side behind her.

"What's the plan?" You ask as lightning starts running. You following behind her.

"Right now, we reach a safe place. We can't risk talking I'm the open, let alone allowing heartless to catch us off guard"

As lightning runs, you speed up to be beside her as you keep up.

"That's a good point. God knows I can use a break"

Lightning reaches a crossroads with a 4 way stop. She slows down before she stops and gazes forward.

"Any one of these roads can take us somewhere..the question is, which one is the right choice"

You stand beside her as you shake your head.

"Flip a coin?"

Lightning turns to you

"There's 4 choices"

You shrug

"and only one answer. It's a 50/30 either way"

Lightning chuckled

"You don't understand percentage do you?"

You hold out your arms

"Gimme a break. Technically I never finished school"

Lightning turns back to the road. And she shrugs.

"Left. Or right."

She holds up her hand and opens it to show a single gil sitting on her thumb. She flicks it up as it spins. It falls back down as she catch it and opens her hand.

"Tails"

She nods as she puts the gil away.

"We head left. That alright with you?"

You nod

"Better than nothin"

Lightning turns and starts running down the path as you follow after her. As you do, the camera starts to zoom out as it moves up into the sky. Focusing on the moon.

Then you speak

"I deserve a vacation..."

Checkpoint reached. Will continue when you return.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

73.8K 5K 45
*Still being written*
61 19 15
The mirror world of duplicates