YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
tanvi & hobi's engagement
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

just a day

844 19 2
By BTS7armyGurl

Author pov

It's right now 6 a.m. in the morning, And yn's mom and taehyung's mom wakeup few minutes before only...Rest were still sleeping but rest of the elders will wakeup by 7 or 8 a.m. Leaving Taehyung, All the children were sleeping...because Taehyung sometimes go for a walk in the morning and then used to do Yoga or exercise.

Author pov ended-----------
Taehyung's pov

I wakeup early because I will be going for a walk to the near park..I already asked ranbir about the direction and all...and I'm pretty good in remembering all those things...So yeah..I am already ready

T

aehyung's outfit

and Now I am going but I am thinking to take yn with me...I don't know whether she is in the mood of walking or not but lets just go and ask her...Also her mother told me to once take her for the walk as she doesn't do much physical work.....I went inside yn's room and saw her sleeping...I went close to her and tap on her shoulder.

Taehyung - Y/Nie

(No response)

Taehyung - Y/N

(No response)

Taehyung-My Love..!!
Yn - hmm

Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung Pov ended-----------
Author pov

Taehyung - Baby...Would you like to go for the jogging with me ?!

Yn opened her eyes and look at Taehyung.

Yn - Why ?!
Taehyung - Just like that...Just for one day...get up early and give your body some energy..
Yn - Ok...wait for sometimes then..let me sleep for 5 to 10 minutes more...then I will come.
Taehyung - Ok but be fast.
Yn - hmm.

She again slept.

~Time Skip after 15 minutes~

Taehyung - yn... Now wakeup...Let's go...you will take time to get fresh up also...Wakeup...You said 5 mins..but I let you sleep for 15 minutes...Get up.

(No response)

Taehyung - Why she sleeps so much ?! Get up or else.
Yn - Else What ?!
Taehyung (smirk) - Else~

He removed his sports shoes and went inside the blanket (Because her room Ac was on, so she was covering herself with blanket) and hugged her.

Yn (sleepy voice) - What are you doing..!?
Taehyung - Nothing...Just hugging my girlfriend.
Yn - Hmm..

Her head was on his chest and he was hugging her while massaging her hair while she smiled secretly.

Taehyung - Wakey Wakey...Time to Rise and Shine.

(No response)

Taehyung - Oh Sh!t..!! Ranbir..You..!!!
Yn - What..Bhai.

She quickly opened her eyes,got up and seated on the bed

Yn - Bhai actually..wait- Where is he ?!

Taehyung started laughing and she understood that it was his way to wake her up...She gave him the death glare and he immidiately stopped laughing....And gulped his saliva.

Taehyung - Hehe..
Yn - That's not funny at all.
Taehyung - Sorry....Btw you have that much fear of Ranbir.
Yn - ofcourse i have...he will cut me into pieces after seeing me with you.
Taehyung - But why he will do so...he is your brother ?!
Yn - you don't know him well...
Taehyung - i got to know to nature in these months....not like you from birth but still i know him very well...he is not like that...that he will cut you into pieces after seeing you with me.
Yn - Its not like that...But we both didn't told anything about us to anyone.
Taehyung - Just like Jimin and ruhi.
Yn - Yes...after both of their's marriage...We both will tell about us...okay ?!
Taehyung - I don't know.
Yn - Anyways leave it.....I was telling that we both didn't told anything about us to anyone so if they will see us together then they will doubt us...or might scold us...or anything.
Taehyung - So what ?! Let them say or do anything...There's nothing stronger than the Love....If we both trust and love each other then no one can make us seperate at any cost.
Yn (in mind) - Thats one of the reason I fell in love with you.
Yn - According to Indians, specially according to Oberoi family rules, we girls don't sleep with our boyfriend or Future Husbands or any other random boy.....Everything after Marriage..ok ?! And even the same goes with the boys.
Taehyung - So I was just hugging you..i wasn't making love with you before marriage, so whats the problem ?!
Yn - Nothing....Do whatever you want...if you and me get scolded then don't blame me afterwards that i didnt warn you beforehand.

Taehyung pouted.

Yn (smile) - What happened ?! Taehyung (sighs) - Nothing.

She quickly hugged him and was now on the top of him...both were still on the bed laying down

Yn - Why are you becoming sad..i was just informing you...dont worry...Once they will know about us..they will definetly agree and will support us.
Taehyung - ok..so now you are awake..so lets go for a walk together.

She immidiatetly laid her head on his chest...and acted like sleeping.

Taehyung - Y/Nie...I know you are just acting so wakeup.
Yn (pout) - okay.

She got up from the bed and then went to the washroom while he seated on the bed.

~Time Skip after 20 minutes~

Yn - Lets go.

Taehyung look at her with head to toe.

Yn - what happened ?!
Taehyung - Do you think I will take you out like this...in this outfit.
Yn - Huh...What's wrong with this ?! Almost all girls wear these things when go out for a morning walk or jogging or anything like yoga or exercise.
Taehyung - They must be wearing these things but not you...Go and Change..your upper body is much revealing.
Yn - Annhhh...then you have to wait for few minutes.
Taehyung - Its ok I don't have any problem....If it would be only me and you then I won't be having any problem but there would be any other people too, so go and change...and i am not requesting you, I am ordering you....Now go.
Yn (pout) - Ok.

She again went inside the washroom

~Time Skip after 7 mins~

Yn - let's go now.
Taehyung - go and change first.
Yn - now what happened.
Taehyung - your legs are revealing....first your upper body was revealing and now legs.
Yn - fine...wait

~After five minutes~

Yn - Now is it ok...or not ?!
Taehyung;- Perfect..Thats like my girl now...Come lets go.
Yn - Okay.

Both of them...left the room and went down slowly without making noise else they will disturb everyone's sleep.

Taehyung's mom and yn's mom were sitting on the couch drinking tea.

Taehyung & yn - Good Morning mom and Aunty.
Taehyung's mom and yn's mom - Good Morning.
Yn's mom -Oh my god...what a Miracle...yn has wakeup early in the morning.
Yn - Yahhh...mom.
Yn's mom -Shhh...low your voice else all will wakeup.
Yn (low voice) - Sorry...Yah mom...Its nothing like that...I can also wakeup early in the morning.
Yn's mom - Really ?! You wakeup by your own...Unbelievable.
Taehyung - I wake her up as you told me yesterday to take her to the walk so.
Yn's mom - Yeahh...that what I said...This is unbelievable that yn Oberoi who sleeps like Kumbhkarana...and is difficult to wake up...or is never wakeup by her own before 9 or 10...is wakeup by her own at 6a.m. So it was obivious that someone that wake her up.
Yn - if you are done...then can I go ?!
yn's mom - Go..Who made you stop by now ?
Yn - Areeee....Who was talking about me from the past minutes ?!
Yn's mom - Who ?!
Yn - My Ghost.
Yn's mom - Wow...You can see ghosts also..What a supernatural power..huh.
Yn - Mom.
Yn's mom - i was just joking my child...Go and make yourself fit.....Taehyung..keep and eye on her..and take care of her...ok.
Taehyung - Sure Aunty.
Taehyung's mom - Did you both took the water bottles ?
Yn - Yes aunty.
Taehyung's mom - Ok...Bye bye...both of you.
Yn's mom - Come back before breakfast...at 9/9:30.
Taehyung and yn - ok.....Bye
Taehyung's mom and yn's mom - Bye.

Taehyung and yn left the house.

Taehyung's mom - Sometimes they don't look like Enemies..Right ?
Yn's mom - Yes..I also sometimes have the same thought..They both look good together.
Taehyung's mom -Wow..you took my words...I was going to say that...They both look really good...Remember the dance they both did when they got the dare when we were playing the games with the children.
Yn's mom - ofcourse I do remember...They were looking like the real couples.

~Flashback~ (before their confession)

Everyone were playing the games...Jimin gave Taehyung and yn to do a dare and it was a couple dance on a romantic song.

Taehyung - Yahh...Jimin...Why in my dare you are including Y/N...
Yn - yes.
Jimin - Because I remember that one time before when we were playing truth and dare...that day, yn didn't choose dare even one time...and right now also her chance was there but she chose truth, so everytime...we are not gonna take this...and also we aren't having any dare for you...then we remembered of yn...So thought of choosing your both dare together...and that is a couple dance....So now you both have to do.
Yn - but-
Taehyung - Ok we will do...Come yn.

Both of them move a little away from the couch and everyone...so no one can hear them whatever they were speaking....Everyone started cheering....she put her one hand on taehyung's shoulder....while he hold her slightly by waist with one hand and with both of their seconds hands...They hold each others hand...Both of them were staring at each other.

Yn - Why did you agree to dance with me ?
Taehyung (wink) - Just like that.

She started to blush a little and lowered her head...Taehyung positioned her in the backhugged dancing and spoke near her ear.

Taehyung - aann...haaann...Shy Shy... Blushing huh.
Yn (low voice) - Yahh.....Why do you always do like that ?!
Taehyung - My wish.

He made her again in front and pulled her closer by waist and covering around with his hands...yn put her hands around his neck and they joined their foreheads...When they began to dance, they forget about the presence of others in the room...as they were too much into their dancing...It felt like no one was forcing them to do togther but they were doing by their own will...both of them were teasing each other...and all...but when they both did that last position in which his hands coverering her waist...her hands around his neck...both joined their foreheads while staring at each other...forgetting about the surroundings....Everyone were shocked to see their this side...Everyone again started clapping and they came back to reality.

Jungkook (teasing) - Whaoohh....It was like no one was forcing you both to do together, both of you were doing with your wish...What's going on..huh..!?
Taehyung - Y-Yahh... Its not like that...It was just a dare.
Yn - Don't ruin your innocent mind kookie.
Jimin - haha...he isn't innocent. Anyways lets continue with our game.

~Flashback End~

~Present time~

Taehyung's mom - True, They were looking like the real couples.
Yn's mom - But at the same time when they both fight they both become kids and like the war has begin.
Taehyung's mom - But we both have to admit that though they both fight with each other but at the same time they both really care for each other like a family.
Yn's mom - Very Correct, remembered how he was crying when yn was in the room of hospital...and she didn't wakeup for hours...he was so much worried about her...He is really a caring guy.
Taehyung's mom - hmm....To the one to whom he loves the most he can't see a tear in that person eyes....Same goes with the others also.
Yn's mom - hmm.

Both of them then continue with their talks and tea.

Taehyung - Yahh...yn walk fast.
Yn - Tae...you have long legs...I have Short legs...so my steps are smaller than you...And also pls let me breathe...I am tired.
Taehyung - You have only come from your home to park...and you are tired ?!
Yn - I don't have enough energy in the morning.
Taehyung - Ok then lets sit on the bench...
Yn - Thank you Tae.

Both of them seated on the bench

Taehyung- After walking and jogging...we will do the yoga.

Taehyung-Huh... Yoga is Yoga..!! There are many types..!?
Yn - okay
Taehyung - but first lets jog/walk sometimes
Yn - Okay.

Both of them got up and started jogging after doing the warmup

~Time Skip after 1 hour~

Yn (breathing heavily) Tae...Now please stop..I am literally tired by running..jogging and walk.
Taehyung - Okay.
Yn - Give me some water.
Taehyung - Wait for 5-10 minutes...Don't drink just after running or sweating.
Yn - Ahhhh.....

~After 10 minutes~

Taehyung -Take.

he handed over her the water bottle
Yn - Thank you

She quickly drank it

Taehyung - So now yoga/exercise ?!
Yn - Okay.

Both of them then started doing the yoga or exercise.

Yn - Okay....Done...hihi...
Taehyung - Did you enjoyed ?!
Yn - Yes...Did you ?!

He pulled her closer by her waist.

Taehyung - With you I always enjoy.
Yn - Well we are not alone here, there are many other people too...So leave me...And also they are looking at us only...This Is not Korea...This is India...Ok.
Taehyung - Ok...I will see you then at home.
Yn - Lets go now...Its time for the breakfast.

Then both while teasing and flirting with each other went straight to the home.

Taehyung & yn - We are back...Good Morning everyone.
Everyone - Good Morning.
Yn's dad - Oh ho..yn, you also went with taehyung.
Yn - Yes.
Yn's dad - Isn't your legs paining...You must be doing exercise after a long time..so.
Yn - They aren't paining.....Till now...I don't know of future.
Tanvi's mom - Kiddos...Go and wash your hands and face...Breakfast is ready...come and eat.
Taehyung & Yn - Okay.

Yn and Taehyung...both came inside the room...and then one by one...went inside the washroom to wash their face and hands...now both came outside and were going downstairs when taehyung stopped yn.

Yn - What happened ?! Why did you stopped me ?
Taehyung - Aren't you forgetting anything...I told you something in the park... that I will see you at home...So now.
Yn - Ahh....Afterwards.

Taehyung (pout) - don't you love me ?!
Yn - It's not like that....I do love you but we have to go for the breakfast....so afterwards, whatever you want...ok.
Taehyung - Ok...lets go.
Yn - Yahhh...Why are you becoming sad ?!
Taehyung - I am not.....I do believe in you...if you are saying afterwards...Then I think you will give afterwards..so lets go.
Yn - Yahh...Wait...I don't know whether I will get time later or not...So...what do you want ?!
Taehyung - what do you think your boyfriend wants ?!
Yn - Ahhh....Might be a Kiss ?!
Taehyung (smirk) - Talented girlfriend.
Yn (hair flip) - I know I am.

She went close to him and pull him down by holding his collar and gave a kiss...Both of them were smiling in between their kiss.

~After few minutes~

They both pulled out...and looked at each other.

Taehyung - I love you..
Yn - I love you too.. Now lets go downstairs.
Taehyung - ok.

Both of them then went down

Taehyung & yn - we are here.
Yn's mom - ok now come and eat.

Both of them seated down on their chair

Yn's dad - Okay so I have planned something related to the wedding...and trip to punjab, arrangements and all.
Everyone - yeaaaaa.
Yn's dad - So we all know that only one month is left for hoseok's and tanvi's marriage...The wedding is after a month but all those rituals and functions are to be done before that only... So lets just take 1 week before wedding time or might be 10 days...and then we have to give the wedding cards to all our relatives...then we have to see the date which be right in this week or the next week...to go the punjab and see all the arrangements there...we have book the resort because there are many extended relatives and friends from our side and also from your side...So we need a huge place...for everyone.
Taehyung's dad - Lets fixed the date for going to that place punjab next week
Yn's dad - Ok...Everyone, No problem with that.
Everyone - no.
Yn's dad - Ok so we will go to punjab next week...
Everyone - Yeahhhh !!
Yn's dad - So wedding cards we will go and give within this week....and then when we all only will go to punjab...we will have a look inside the resort that we have booked because we have done the booking online...though we have seen the pictures online only but it will be more good if we once see in Reality... Although there's no problem because we have invited the guest there only..
Taehyung's dad - Okay.

Author - Let me make it clear if you still have the confusion....In the wedding card...only the dates, place and months of function, wedding and all is written...For now they have decided to go to Punjab next week....for the decorations and all...Settlements....And then after again a week or half would begin the rituals and functions of the wedding....Then After that Wedding...And you all are Invited in their Wedding to be in Punjab, India..."Jung hoseok weds tanvi oberoi"....hihi.

Yn's mom - Okay... Then at last nothing is left to told to tell you all...and yeah...lets continue with our breakfast because all our preparations are almost done...Once we reach their (to punjab) then we will see the rest of the things.
Everyone - Ok, Oye hoye Congratulations.

They said while teasing tanvi and hobi while Both of them started feeling shy and blush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 781 22
Where Jimin is in love with Yoongi, but the older still can't move on to his first love.
244 39 23
The story of a typical highschool girl, named Y/n, undergoing the pressure of highschool life as she inevitably falls in love with three boys who als...
4.1K 366 18
Taehyung runs to the city to be free from his family but he stumbles upon a group of misfits who change his perspective on life.
68 0 20
A story about a fangirl who fells in love with his bias and hating her bias