𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐀𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

By storiesbyfaye

"You're allowed to touch me and pretend we're together, But you're not allowed to kiss me." "We'll see about... More

𝐀/𝐍
𝟏 || 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟐 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑 || 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟒 || 𝐑𝐮𝐊𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓 || 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐊
𝟔 || 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧
𝟕 || 𝐂𝐚𝐊𝐩𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟖 || 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐝
𝟗 || 𝐅𝐚𝐀𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎 || 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟐 || 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟑 || 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟒 || 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟓 || 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟏𝟔 || 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟕 || 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟖 || 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟗 || 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟎 || 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝟐𝟏 || 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟐 || 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝟐𝟑 || 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝟐𝟒 || 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐀𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐊𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐊𝐛
𝟐𝟓 || 𝐅𝐚𝐚𝐥
𝟐𝟔 || 𝐍𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟕 || 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐘𝐚𝐮
𝟐𝟖 || 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟗 || 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝟑𝟎 || 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟑𝟏 || 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐀𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟐 || 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟑 || 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟒 || 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟓 || 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟔 || 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟕 || 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐛𝐚𝐠
𝟑𝟖 || 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲
𝟑𝟗 || 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐔𝐩
𝟒𝟎 || 𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟏 || 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐈𝐭
𝟒𝟐 || 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟒𝟑 || 𝐍𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟒 || 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐚𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐚𝐰
𝟒𝟓 || 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝟒𝟔 || 𝟓 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝟒𝟕 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐫
𝟒𝟖 || 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐀
𝟒𝟗 || 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐚𝐮
𝟓𝟎 || 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟏 || 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝟓𝟐 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟓𝟑 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟓𝟒 || 𝐅𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟓𝟔 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐫 𝐘𝐚𝐮
𝟓𝟕 || 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟓𝟖 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟓𝟗 || 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝟔𝟎 || 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝
𝟔𝟏 || 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟔𝟐 || 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
𝟔𝟑 || 𝐁𝐚𝐊𝐛𝐢 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟒 || 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝟔𝟓 || 𝐍𝐚𝐊𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝟔𝟔 || 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐚?
𝟔𝟕 || 𝐘𝐚𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟔𝟖 || 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐚𝐮
𝟔𝟗 || 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝟕𝟎 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝
𝟕𝟏 || 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟕𝟐 || 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟕𝟑 || 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚, 𝐒𝐚𝐧
𝟕𝟒 || 𝐁𝐚𝐲
𝟕𝟓 || 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐮𝐬
𝟕𝟔 || 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝟕𝟕 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕𝟖 || 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝟕𝟗 || 𝐄𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 || 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐀 𝐖𝐢𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐊

𝟓𝟓 || 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐊𝐬

3.6K 64 2
By storiesbyfaye

SAGE DIAZ

We arrive on the plane, Ida and Tate decided to sit next to each other, They're cute.

"Why didn't you sleep in my room? And why are you wearing a men's shirt?" Ivan asked angry.

"I slept in my friends room okay, Can you sit down the plane is about to fly." I say trying to avoid him.

He groans and sits down at the front of the plane.

Ace walks pasts us "He looks really exhausted." Faith says as we watch him sit down.

"Yeah he has trouble going to sleep and staying asleep and stuff." Ness shrugged.

I instantly felt gilt and my heart drop i didn't know after all this time he would still get the nightmares "Oh." I say as i think to myself.

There was a big difference between sleeping in a bed with Ace and sleeping in a bed with Tate, Tate was a much calmer sleeper and could sleep a lot, Tate he struggles to even fall asleep and wakes up because of nightmares. When we lived together he was started to actually sleep but now i guess it's started again.

"Go to sleep Ace." Ness whispers.

Ace breathes in through his nostrils angrily "I can't Ness it's not that easy."

"Why can't you tell me." She asks.

"Just leave me alone." Ace says shaking his head, Ness stands up and leaves him alone in that seat.

Our plane lands and Ace didn't get any sleep, I felt bad for him as much as i don't like him.

I grab my bags and head to the cars "That was exhausting." I laugh to Liam.

"How come?" He asked confused.

"Because, We didn't even need to go to Miami and it caused so much shit." I explain to him.

Liam rolls his eyes "It's all part of bonding with your co workers."

"Bonding? I don't like most of them."

"I don't either." Liam whispers as he points to Ivan.

"Ha Ha Liam." I roll my eyes.

We all get into the car and Ace stumbles in "Are you okay?" Liam asks him.

"Yeah." He says as he leans back in the chair beside me.

"He hasn't slept, I'm scared." Ness says holding her chest.

"Shut up Ness the whole world doesn't have to know that i didn't sleep last night. God." Ace says annoyed with her.

"Ace you haven't slept in days it wasn't just last night." Ness says to him and Ace shakes his head.

Ace starts breathing heavily "Are you okay?" I whisper to him.

He doesn't answer me but continues to breathe weirdly.

"Do you think he needs to go to hospital or something?" Ness asks Liam.

"Ness can you stop." Ace asks her. "It's not that big of a deal and actually none of your business."

The car stops at Aces home "Finally." He gets out and walking all over the place.

"I think i'm going to go see if he's okay." I say to Liam.

Ness opens her mouth but stops herself.

I walk up to Ace "What are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"I don't want you to be alone." I grabbed his keys off him and opened his door for him.

"Im fine alone." He said back to me.

I close the door "I don't think so."

I look around his house and i hadn't been here since the party where he took me home, I didn't get as good look of it last time. It looks beautiful and it's massive.

"Where's your bedroom?" I ask him as i grab onto his wrist.

"Slow down Sage, Thought you never wanted to do that again." He chuckled.

"Shut up Rosso." I say back to him.

He shows me to his bedroom "Here it is."

"Can you please get some sleep?" I ask him.

He takes a deep breathe in "I can't." He mumbled.

I sit beside him on the bed "Are you having the nightmares again?" I ask as i look into his eyes.

He looked away and nodded.

I stand in front of him as he sits down in front of me "When was the last time you slept?"

He shakes his head "I don't remember."

"That's so bad Ace.." I grab onto his hand, He couldn't even support himself, He was weak in this moment and could barely move.

I go to his closet and get him a shirt and pull this shirt over his shoulders and put it in his washing basket. "When did the nightmares start again?" I ask as i slip a clean shirt over him.

"When we broke up." He replied. I felt guilty and bad i didn't know what to say.

I grab onto his hand and tuck him into bed "I don't think i'm going to be able to sleep Sage." He said and i could hear the pain in his voice.

"We can try." I sit beside him and brush my fingers through his hair and realise i'm actually tired.

"You look tired." He said looking up at me.

"No i'm fine." I say as i try to keep my eyes open.

"Get in." He suggested.

I get under the blanket and he wraps his arms around me "There's so much i wish i could tell you."

"You can tell me." I say to him.

"I don't think i can." He says as he plays with my fingers.

I continue playing with his hair "Why?" I ask him. He doesn't respond and i realise he has fallen asleep, I didn't get my answer but he had fallen asleep and that made me happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.7K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...
70.6K 771 57
This is Dual Pov Between Ace and Mia! (A lot of flirting and a tiny bit of smut) 𝗔𝗰𝗲 𝗊𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗎: 𝙰 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕...
107K 3.3K 10
"I try to control my anger, I really do." He looked so broken, I couldn't do anything but stroke his cheek as a tear fell down his face. I kissed his...
299K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...