Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 111 - 120

1.2K 23 6
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 111 Jiang Ning's Decision
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yi held his sister tightly, and followed behind unhurriedly.

    Jiang Ning watched as he walked, calmed down for a while, and saw some Chinese medicine practitioners setting up stalls to make a living, injured from bruises, and massaged.

    But because there is no medicine, and the clothes are thick in the extreme cold, very few patients come to visit, and some of them come for consultation.

    The trading market is very large, selling everything, most of which are second-hand clothes.

    Dozens of hundreds of pieces piled up together, cotton clothes, pants, sweaters, etc., looked very messy, but there were quite a few people who asked, but their expressions were hard to describe.

    You can guess with your toes where the clothes come from.

    That's right, getting down from the dead.

    This matter is extremely taboo, but the survivors have no choice, if they don't wear it, they will be frozen to death.

    Alive is the most important thing.

    After shopping for about an hour, I didn't buy anything except Jiang Ning, but Zhang Chao and Lu Yu were in a good mood. The prices of tea, tobacco and alcohol had risen, especially anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory drugs for fever.

    All staff on the 18th floor have medicine. As long as they stay healthy and don’t get sick, they can exchange a lot of food in the future.

    Those who cover medicine, just like those who speculate in real estate and market, all wait to sit on the ground and raise prices to maximize their benefits.

    With the medicine in hand, there is no panic in my heart, and I have more confidence in my future life.

    Jiang Ning pretended to be dead, but Huo Yi didn't mention it, and the embarrassment about Little Umbrella was revealed.

    Three days later, the neighborhood committee issued a message, informing the survivors in the community to collect the robbed protection food.

    According to the distribution of criminals' confessions, the cells that have been robbed more will be divided into more points, and those with less losses will be allocated less. There is no way to achieve absolute fairness, but we will try our best to ensure fairness for most people.

    Jinrong Community is the hardest-hit area, and each person can get 2 catties of grain.

    The 18th floor was not robbed, so when the survivors lined up to get food, Jiang Ning chose to put it at home.

    The whole community knows that the 18th floor has not been robbed, and many spectators are waiting in the dark. As long as the 18th floor dares to come out and claim it, they will secretly report it.

    However, their necks grew long, and the people on the 18th floor did not come out.

    Unexpectedly, the demons are quite conscientious, and they don't rob them of food.

    If they can keep their original intentions, such demons can fight again, at least with the existence of this group of people, when the evil forces outside want to play tricks on the community, they must weigh it.

    The Zhong family didn't receive food either.

    The family is not rich in food, but compared to other survivors, the life of the Zhong family is much easier.

    Three people go to work to earn money, and they can collect 35 catties of grain a month. They live on a budget, and if they don't get sick, they can barely survive.

    However, the news was mixed. The government once again announced thousands of job recruitments, but at the same time reduced the distribution of relief food to once every two weeks.

    The survivors mourned, but there was nothing they could do.

    Someone in the family was working inside, and the news came faster than outside. Grandma Zhong came to knock on the door specially, "Little Jiang, this time we have to recruit a lot of people, some of whom have planting experience, do you want to go?" Grandma Zhong didn't know anything else

    . Yes, he is a good farmer. Before he got married, he always turned his back to the loess land and faced the sky. After marrying into the Zhong family, he went to live in the city.

    She is too old to make a fuss, but she can teach this group of young children that going out to find a job is the right way.

    The Dragon Slaying Society was taken down, and the military and the government joined forces to fight against the evil forces. The atmosphere outside was much better. Hundreds of security patrols were recruited at once, and they patrolled in two shifts all day long. It would no longer be as chaotic as it used to be.

    Jiang Ning doesn't plan to go out, he wants to fatten up with the dog.

    Huo Yishen wanted to take care of his younger sister, so he also declined her kindness.

    1803 is even more impossible. Zhang Chao and Lu Yu decided to hang out with Brother Shen and learn more life-saving skills.

    Aww, they want to stand up and be real men!

    "Thank you Grandma Zhong, we will come to you again if we need it."

    Demons don't need to look for a job, so what's the difference between following the crowd and earning rations from ordinary people?

    As long as this layer of coat is taken off, those who are not dead will come to provoke, but the gain outweighs the loss.

    Besides, food is not that easy to earn, and I usually take my life to go to work, and when the food is distributed, the robbers line up at the door of the unit.

    Don't ask, Jiang Ning took his life to go to work in his previous life, but he was almost stabbed to death when he didn't bring back the food.

    It wasn't that the gangster was kind, but that she knew a little bit about boxing, but at that time she didn't have enough food and clothing, and with two fists, she was hard to beat with four hands, so it would be good if she could save her life.

    In short, the 18th floor continues to choose to display poorly.

    Back in the room, Jiang Ning fell into deep thought.

    To be honest, it was completely beyond her expectation that the Dragon Tuning Club could solve it so quickly.

    Unexpectedly, the police station not only believed the report letter, but also promptly coordinated with the military to take down the criminal den with heavy blows.

    She thought that the riots would last for several months, but taking them out now will not only reduce the sacrifices of the military and police, but also save countless survivors.

    This made Jiang Ning faintly touched.

    Of course, having seen the darkness of human nature in the last days and ended up in a tragic death, it is impossible for her to believe and help the survivors, but it is undeniable that until the day of her death, the country never gave up on rescue.

    It doesn't matter if she is selfish, even if the food rots in the space, she can no longer lend a helping hand to others.

    However, she has received help and rescue from the government, and she doesn't mind extending a helping hand as long as she guarantees her own safety.

    After thinking about it, Jiang Ning wrote a letter.

    She only lived for three years, typhoon for half a month, flood for three months, extreme cold for a year, then extreme heat, then an earthquake, and then she died.

    The extreme cold is okay, as long as you eat enough and drink enough to wrap yourself in a quilt, the extreme heat at the beginning is the most painful and difficult.

    The southern coast is already a sauna day, people are like cooking in a pot, the heat is hot and humid, and people will get sick.

    Especially in the months when the ice melted and the floods reappeared, the floods no longer surged, and the frozen corpses rotted and fermented, as well as the various domestic garbage of the survivors.

    The extreme cold freezes the smell and germs, but the extreme heat is simply hell. The harsh environment breeds bacteria and viruses, not to mention the plague, and also breeds mosquitoes, plague and other insect disasters, which further harm the survivors.

    Thinking of two big southern cockroaches with thick thumbs running around, Jiang Ning almost spit out the overnight meal, not to mention the mutant mouse with sharp teeth that can bite glass... It is true that the government spared no effort to rescue the disaster, but they did

    not Knowing what will happen next, you can only work hard, but often get twice the result with half the effort.

    The cold-resistant potatoes have just been developed and distributed to the survivors for planting, but the extreme heat is coming.

    Day and night, research on anti-toxin and mosquito-killing drugs resulted in overwhelming numbers of southern cockroaches.

    How many scientific researchers fell down at their jobs and never woke up again.

    Jiang Ning thought over and over again, and wrote out the disaster she had experienced. As for the municipal letter or not, it was not up to her to decide.

    If you believe it and prepare in advance, you may be able to avoid a lot of detours and allow more survivors to survive.

    If you don't believe it, it's human nature.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 112 Raising a dog for a thousand days, using a dog for a while
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning went downstairs to walk the dog.

    With the elimination of several groups of evil forces and the presence of security patrols, the community has become much quieter.

    Strange to say, the police department welcomes citizens to actively report gang-related gangs. Many survivors in the community disliked the 18th floor, but without exception, no one reported it.

    The atmosphere is harmonious and a bit weird.

    Not to mention provoking the 18th floor, they all hid away when they saw it.

    Not to mention people walking their dogs, but even the dogs wandering by themselves, none of the survivors in the community dared to make up their minds.

    They don't have ham sausage in hand, otherwise they would have bribed the dog to use its special status to hug the thigh on the 18th floor.

    There are also those who want to match the Zhong family, but after the incident between the Zeng family and the Xu family, Grandma Zhong refuses all of them, and will not get involved in these scandals anymore.

    After the Long Tu Society was abolished, the Xu family moved back from the refuge. They did not dare to live on the 17th floor, but returned to their own house.

    The Xu family came to move things on the 17th floor. Grandma Zhong greeted them politely, but did not let the Xu family come up, but asked her daughter-in-law to help move down.

    After walking the dog until dark, Jiang Ning put Coke in her backpack, put on her skates and slid to the police station...

    She originally wanted to drop the letter in the municipal mailbox, but there were too many people and complicated affairs to deal with, so it was very easy. Ignored or disbelieved, it was thrown away.

    After much deliberation, Jiang Ning decided to vote for the police.

    When they came to the police station and wrote the report letter last time, and saw the familiar handwriting again this time, they were more likely to believe it.

    If it is transferred from the police station to the city government, it is more likely to be taken seriously.

    There's only so much she can do.

    Taking advantage of the night, Jiang Ning avoided the security patrol and approached the police station quietly.

    Unexpectedly, there were police officers on duty.

    It is a good thing that the environment of law enforcement agencies has improved, but Jiang Ning can no longer get close.

    After thinking about it, she let the dog out.

    The critical moment to keep a dog for a thousand days and to use a dog for a while has arrived.

    Go, Er Gouzi!

    After receiving the order from the shit-shoveling officer, Gouzi took the letter in his mouth and ran over the two-meter-high wall with ease, without making any sound.

    Jumping into the yard, avoiding the light and crawling forward, the moment the police officer on duty got up to turn on the water, Gouzi stood up and put the letter on the table.

    Climbed over the wall again and threw himself into the arms of the shit shovel officer.

    Jiang Ning rewarded it with a piece of dried meat, "Good dog."

    The police officer who filled the water turned around and saw an extra letter on the table.

    If it weren't for being a staunch atheist, he would have almost screamed on the spot, especially when he opened the envelope to see the contents inside, he was horrified!

    After reading it, he burst out laughing again, natural disasters and the end of the world, people are in trouble, saying that the world is about to be destroyed, and everyone will die...

    Putting on the silver bracelet, the confession was very fast.

    There are also those who are mentally disturbed and go to the police station to talk about it, saying that they have supernatural powers and can communicate with the gods. As long as each person sincerely offers fifty catties of oil and food, the gods will put down Noah's ark on New Year's Eve and give it to the gods. Those who want to leave a ticket to escape from the earth.

    The police station is already understaffed, and tormented by messy people and things is really going crazy.

    Letters like this one tonight don't need too many.

    It's just that tonight's letter was written more carefully, making people feel like they were actually there.

    The point is, how did the letter come in?

    The law and order is not good, and there are no special circumstances. The gate of the police station is locked inside at night.

    The wall is nearly three meters high, and ordinary people can't climb in, let alone send it into the office without anyone noticing.

    In the last days of natural disasters, there are so many strange things.

    The policeman shook his head and threw the letter on the file rack.

    Drinking hot water to keep warm, I always felt that something was wrong, so I took it out again and looked at it carefully.

    The handwriting seems... a little familiar, as if I've seen it somewhere.

    The policeman thought about it, and then he slapped his head for a long time. Isn't this one of the people who wrote a letter to report the Dragon Slaying Society?

    Director Ling said earlier that this person must be a high-level executive of the Dragon Tuning Club, and he must be found out. Who knew that the trial and trial failed, and thought that the whistleblower had slipped away secretly. identity of.

    If what the report letter says is true, it will be a disaster for mankind.

    The police officers did not dare to slack off, so they collected the letter and planned to hand it over to Bureau Ling tomorrow morning to see how the leaders deal with it!

    ...

    the temperature continued to drop.

    Jiang Ning continued to stay at home, huddled in the room and slept late every day, self-study the unfinished homework, and went to 1801 to do exercises.

    Yes, she forgot about the embarrassment of the two days, Huo Yishen is not embarrassed anyway, there is nothing embarrassing about her.

    Gouzi is lively by nature, so he can't stay in the room at all.

    It's just that he didn't expect that the trainer would be lazy, and he actually trained Doudou to be his successor, and asked her to go out to train dogs every day.

    The dog was very dissatisfied, did Xiaodouding train it, or did it train Xiaodouding?

    No matter, let's train each other, if you don't fight, you will feel bad.

    Therefore, people train dogs for a while, and dogs train people for a while, which is really lively.

    Woke up naturally in the morning when the door was suddenly knocked, "A-Ning, A-Ning!"

    Zhang Chao was very anxious, Jiang Ning thought something serious happened, and ran out of the room with disheveled hair, "What's wrong?"

    "A-Ning, birthday hapiness!"

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu suddenly jumped out and "bang" Jiang Ning, and the fireworks tube sprayed her with confetti all over her body.

    The sound was so loud that Jiang Ning almost pulled out a gun from the space and fed them two peanuts.

    Fortunately, the reaction was quick and I held back!

    The firework tube was picked up from the mall, and the two of them were bored and didn't want to throw it away. It happened to be used to celebrate Jiang Ning's birthday.

    Birthday? The parties were dumbfounded.

    It took me a while to remember that her birthday was indeed at the end of the year.

    Orphans don't like birthdays, Jiang Ning never remembers this day.

    What is worth remembering about the days of being abandoned.

    Therefore, every year, Zhang Chao and Lu Yu take the initiative to recruit, while Jiang Ning cooperates passively.

    Unexpectedly, in the last days of natural disasters, he could still celebrate his birthday, and it was still Zhang Chao and Lu Yu.

    "A Ning, happy birthday."

    Zheng Weili came over and handed over a festive greeting card.

    It was also picked up from the mall, and there was music playing when it was opened.

    Childish and true, but the music makes people feel like a world away, as if the natural disaster has not come.

    Zhang Chao is very used to putting his hands on Jiang Ning's shoulders, "Today is your birthday, just tell us what you want to eat, we treat you!" Lu Yu nodded, "Yes, as long as we have it, you can order     it

    ."

It’s a lie to say that I don’t feel complacent on my own birthday, Jiang Ning thought for a while, “Forget it, let me treat you.”

    With the little supplies in 1803, who knows how long it will last if you raise three rice buckets, in order to save food and firewood, He only eats two meals a day, one of which is rice porridge, and puts the rice in a thermos and stuffs it under the bed.

    "Look down on us?" Lu Yu pretended to be angry, "We don't have much supplies, but it's okay to celebrate your birthday."

    "Let's change the rules. In the future, whoever's birthday will invite you to dinner?" Jiang Ning's tone was uncompromising, "I won't treat your birthdays in the future." Ah, can you still play like this

    ?

    Come on, the birthday boy is the biggest today.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 113 Happy Birthday
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning wants them to have a good meal, so he doesn't have to find a reason, "I still have frozen fish, how about grilled fish?"

    There is also braised pork, and spicy rabbits can also go.

    Grilled fish? The three of them drooled immediately, "It's a problem!"

    Zhang Chao was full of envy, "Ah Ning, you still have a lot of supplies."

    Jiang Ning rolled his eyes, "Is this nonsense, when you are drinking and eating meat, I am eating with Coke I usually don’t want to eat bran-swallowed vegetables.”

    “Woof!”

    Gouzi’s face is full of grievances, he eats bran every day, and has lost weight!

    Lu Yu called out, "The conscience of heaven and earth, we didn't hide our meat from you."

    Jiang Ning, who almost grew up wearing the same pair of pants, was a roundworm in someone else's stomach, and Jiang Ning asked with a smile: "Are you two sure you didn't steal a drink? "

    The two panicked, "No, really not!"

    Men, what's wrong with drinking some wine when you feel depressed? Reluctant to drink more, just a few sips at a time, secretly chewing some meat for something.

    Lu Yu had a strong desire to survive, so he hugged Zheng Weili and said, "Wife, I really don't have one, you have to trust your dear husband!"

    Jiang Ning, who was woken up early in the morning for her birthday and stuffed with dog food, was speechless, "Would you like me?" Show Enai and go back to the house, this is a public place, think about the feelings of a single dog."

    Zhang Chao almost burst into tears, but Ah Ning is the best, he has endured it for a long time!

    There was a lot of movement at the door, the door of 1801 opened, and Huo Yishen walked out.

    Lu Yu greeted warmly, "Brother Shen, Aning's birthday is today, come over for lunch."

    Huo Yishen was slightly surprised, and then looked over, "Your birthday?"

    "Yeah." Jiang Ning nodded, "You and Doudou What do you like to eat? Today I am not only treating guests, but also cooking.”

    "I can do anything." Huo Yishen is not picky about food, "You are good at cooking, you can do anything."

    The three of them gossiped in an instant, Huo Yishen's kitchen disaster was true, but it did not prevent him from demanding high standards.

    Zhang Chao's crossbow shooting skills are excellent, but he never got a good word from him.

    Before Aning did it, he praised it first. The double standard should not be too obvious.

    No way, who makes same-sex repel and opposite-sex attract.

    Being praised by the boss, Jiang Ning was a little embarrassed, "It's okay, you just don't pick anything."

    Whatever you pick, it's good to have a stutter in the last days.

    After closing the door and returning to the house, Jiang Ning prepared things.

    I picked a seven or eight catty grass carp from the space, the rabbit took a domestic one, and cut the pork belly to about four catties.

    There were only two rooms in 1802, and the space was too small to move around. Jiang Ning seldom let the two neighbors in because raising rabbits was interesting.

    To kill the fish and cut the meat, get things ready first.

    If there is no grilled fish material, take one-third of the hot pot base material instead.

    After preparing the materials and going out, he happened to meet Huo Yishen and Doudou. He took the things in Jiang Ning's hands and handed over a box of things, "A Ning, happy birthday."

    A box of exquisite chocolates.

    There was no one who refused to accept the gift on the birthday, Jiang Ning took it, "Thank you."

    Put the things back in the house, and fired at 1803.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu moved the stove to the balcony to grill fish, and Huo Yishen followed into the kitchen, "I know how to make braised pork. I'll cook this meal, and you can just guide me." The mutual help of neighbors cannot erase the desire of poor students to improve

    .

    Jiang Ning readily agreed, "No problem."

    In the extremely cold weather, she just didn't want to be in charge of cooking.

    Huo Yishen's talent is not good, but the steps are fine, and with Jiang Ning watching, the braised pork is quickly out of the oven, poured into a casserole and stewed slowly with firewood.

    Smelling the aroma of Gulu, everyone almost swallowed their tongues.

    Rabbits are fried in one pot, and a small half bowl is specially reserved for Coke and Doudou before adding spicy food.

    The last is grilled fish, first burn it with firewood, put it in the pot, pour hot pot seasoning, put shiitake mushrooms, tea tree mushrooms, bean curd sticks and other side dishes, put it on the table and put it on the charcoal stove to cook slowly.

    The two didn't help the whole process. Doudouwo was drawing on the sofa, and Coke squatted next to him to supervise.

    When you're done, Doudou runs over with the painting, "Sister, this is my birthday present for you. I wish you a happy birthday and be beautiful every day." Wow, the

    cutie is so caring.

    Jiang Ning took it over and saw that something was wrong, "Doudo, what did you draw?"

    The circles are crossed, it's a bit magical, you can't expect too much from a five-year-old child.

    Doudou leaned over and explained, "This is my brother, this is my sister, and this is me. Next to me is Coke. Let's hold hands and live happily in the house." Uh, triangles, ovals,

    rectangles, how do these make up an adult?

    Lu Yu leaned over, looked at the magical paintings and laughed, "A-Ning, didn't we draw like this when we were young."

    Living in an orphanage, who hasn't longed for the warmth of a family, secretly never painted parents, but with age Growth is gradually disenchanted.

    "Is there?" Jiang Ning didn't have any memory.

    This is not the point, the point is why Doudou drew her and Huo Yishen together, not to mention raising two, but still living in the same house?

    The child's nature cannot be erased, Jiang Ning's slander is full of slander, and she doesn't show it at all on her face, "Doudou's painting is really good, my sister likes it very much." Doudou who was praised jumped up and smiled like

    a flower.

    Zhang Chao has a lot of eyes, "Doudou, why do you only draw Brother Shen and Aning, where are we?"

    Really, Jiang Ning pokes his heart to death with chopsticks.

    Doudou was dumbfounded by the question, and dug his fingers for a while before saying, "Brother Zhang Chao, I will draw you on it later." "

    Doudou is awesome, we are all one family."

    Doudou looked at Zhang Chao , Looking at my brother again, I feel that what he said is right, but there seems to be something wrong.

    Huo Yi greeted deeply, "Dinner."

    Everyone took their seats, and the Wuliangye that hadn't been drunk last time continued, "Come on, I wish Ah Ning twenty years, with meat every day, and youth and beauty forever." Yes,

    today is Jiang Ning Er tenth birthday.

    Unexpectedly, in the harsh last days, so many people would accompany her to celebrate her birthday.

    "We don't have a cake, but we still have to make birthday wishes."

    So, Jiang Ning closed his eyes and made a wish, hoping that every member on the 18th floor could live in safety and health until the end of the natural disaster.

    She raised her glass and drank it down, "It's all in this wine."

    The grilled fish is delicious, the braised pork is delicious, and the spicy rabbit is delicious.

    Everyone chatted while eating, talking about fighting in crotch pants when they were young, and thinking of being beaten badly by Jiang Ning, Zhang Chao and Lu Yu still have psychological shadows.

    Jiang Ning apologized to both of them, "I won't beat you in the future."

    Zheng Weili also recalled her childhood, "I have grown strong since I was a child, taller than a boy, and I can eat very well. I am always ridiculed by the villagers. Including my two elder brothers who were with them, stopped me on the road after school and threw mud at me."

    Then she became ruthless and beat up more than a dozen at a time, all of them with bruised noses and swollen faces, and that feeling was particularly refreshing.

    After that, Zheng Weili became obsessed with fighting, fighting all over the village with invincible players. Even the dogs hid when they saw her. Later, she was discovered by the coach of the sports school, and then she took up Sanda.

    Then, all eyes fell on Huo Yishen.

    For the 18th floor, Brother Shen's past is a mystery, they are curious but dare not ask...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 114
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yi thought about it deeply, "I grew up in the love of my parents. I graduated from school and started working. There's nothing special about it."

    Tsk, brother Shen is dishonest, he just looks like a boy with a story!

    Regarding his brief summary, not to mention 1803 didn't believe it, even Gouzi didn't believe it, "Wow!"

    Meng Gou.

    However, Jiang Ning didn't open his mouth despite his aura, so 1803 didn't have the guts to ask the bottom line.

    "Hurry up and eat." Jiang Ning urged: "The dishes will be cold later."

    Zhang Chao hurried down the steps, "Yes, eat quickly."

    Eat a mouthful of fat but not greasy, delicious braised pork, feel the soul It has been sublimated in the last days.

    Lu Yu quickly took a few puffs, and said with an intoxicated expression, "Ah Ning, Chinese New Year is coming soon, how are we going to spend it?"

    Jiang Ning has no objections, he can live it however he wants.

    Zheng Weili suggested, "How about the three of us get together and start a fire, so that it can be more lively?"

    In fact, the three of Jiang Ning never liked Chinese New Year. Chinese New Year is a day for family reunion, but they are homeless.

    But Zheng Weili is different. She has a family. Even if she can't go back now, she still wants to celebrate the New Year in a foreign land.

    Speaking of it, Lu Yu was a little sad. During the summer vacation, his wife said that he would take him back to meet his parents during the Chinese New Year, but a natural disaster came unexpectedly.

    Considering his wife's feelings, he quickly agreed: "Natural disasters are hard enough, let's have a lively year together, maybe next year it will return to normal." In the last three years, excitement represents danger, so Jiang Ning doesn't like

    it lively.

    But I came back and lived on the 18th floor for a long time. During this period of time, I was in the house every day, even if I practiced against Huo Yishen, but in fact he was taciturn. Apart from professional training guidance, he didn't say much.

    On the contrary, Zhang Chao and Lu Yu have a funny personality, and she grew up in a group, so she is relatively relaxed when facing 1803, "I have no objection.

    " Well, I can finally celebrate the New Year with my brother."

    Huo Yi touched her head deeply, "Well, this year my brother doesn't have to work, so I will spend the New Year with Doudou." For some reason,

    listening to him say this, Jiang Ning didn't seem to stop One year, but far away to the end of time.

    After eating the grilled fish, noodles and sweet potato powder were added to the soup, and everyone sighed with satisfaction until their stomachs were full.

    "Sure enough, Ah Ning still needs to come so that we can eat meat and drink."

    "Don't worry about it." Jiang Ning beat the sick and weak, "I only have this little thing, and I have almost squandered it." "

    We still have frozen meat. But without your craftsmanship,

    I’m afraid it will be ruined.” Jiang Ning did not dare to be greedy for credit, “The braised pork is made by Ah Shen, and it has nothing to do with me

    .” Lu Yu ostentatiously asked for no money, "Teach me someday, I will make it for Lili's wife."

    Jiang Ning was disgusted, goosebumps popped out, "Chao, I sympathize with you."

    Almost burst into tears Zhang Chao, "..."

    It's not easy to live!

    After a full meal, Jiang Ning went home and locked the door, and took a comfortable hot bath in the space.

    Putting on pajamas, sitting on the bed reading a book, and unwrapping the chocolate Huo Yishen gave him.

    Mmm, liqueur chocolate, enjoying silky smoothness and delicate taste.

    Needless to say, expensive stuff.

    When it's time for a nap, Jiang Ning puts down the book to pack up snacks and chocolates, and unexpectedly finds that the box containing the chocolates is heart-shaped...

    Uh, it's just a marketing tool. If it doesn't have anything to do with the love between men and women, how can it be sold at a sky-high price?

    For high-end luxury goods, the packaging is a gimmick, but it's just a coincidence.

    The new year is approaching, since it is time to celebrate the new year, we must have a good year.

    Wanting to have a warm year, all the staff in 1803 went out to cut firewood, but the trees in Fengshan had been cut down long ago, and it took a day just to go back and forth to the nearest villa group in the middle of the mountain.

    "Ah Ning, do you want to go?"

    Jiang Ning chose to say, "Leave me alone, just let me freeze to death."

    Huo Yishen also said, "I'm not cold with Doudou."

    Grandma Zhong said Knowing that 1803 was going to chop firewood, he enthusiastically offered advice, "The firewood is too heavy to move back and forth. You can make charcoal and bring it back."

    Charcoal? Not on the 18th floor.

    Grandma Zhong clapped her legs and said with a smile, "making charcoal is very simple, I will teach you."

    So, Grandma Zhong passed on to 1803 the charcoal-burning mantle that had been eliminated for decades.

    Lu Yu, who doesn't distinguish between grains and grains, was confused when he heard it, and he couldn't even tell the difference between rivets and nails, but Zhang Chao ran his business and reacted quickly, "Thank you, Grandma Zhong, we understand." It is unrealistic to go back and forth every day

    . The sled and the tent, and they vowed not to come back unless they got a few hundred catties of charcoal. "Ah Ning, brother Shen, I will leave the 18th floor to you. We will return after our triumphant return." Going out to chop wood is dangerous, but without charcoal to keep

    warm not go down.

    Jiang Ning warned: "Pay attention to safety, don't sleep too late at night."

    Regarding safety, 1803 is still confident, carrying crossbows and peanuts with him, any of them can kill people, and besides, there is Zheng Weili, an old boxer, who gave Zhang Chao and Lu Yu have a full sense of security.

    However, Zhang Chao wanted to abduct Coke.

    Gouzi wanted to have sex, but in the end he refused the temptation and firmly hugged the shit shoveler's thigh.

    Leaving at 1803, the 18th floor was so quiet, Jiang Ning suddenly didn't know how to communicate with Huo Yishen, "Well, Chinese New Year is coming soon, I want to go out and buy some new year's goods, do you want to take care of the house?" Huo Yishen has nothing to

    buy , besides, the more dangerous it is as the year approaches. After all, pickpockets and robbers also celebrate the New Year. The 18th floor needs to be guarded, "I will stay." When going out,

    Jiang Ning left the dog for him to train.

    As a friendly and helpful neighbor, she took the initiative to care and asked: "Is there anything I can bring?"

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "I don't have any for now. If there is something suitable, you can bring some for me."

    This said, She didn't know what was right for him.

    Maybe it was just a casual remark, but Jiang Ning didn't take it to heart, and went to the department store alone.

    In fact, department stores don’t have as much space as hers, but supplies need to be cleared, and Jiang Ning didn’t celebrate the New Year’s Eve, so the three years in the end of the world are tired of people and ghosts.

    Now that the conditions permit, of course we must enjoy the present moment, otherwise we will not know when we will die, and the supplies full of space will be lost.

    Since she wants to do it, let's do it more lively, she needs to learn from it.

    As the Spring Festival approached, the stalls in the department store were much more lively than last time, and some people actually sold blessing characters and couplets.

    It's a pity that the survivors can't even fill their stomachs, so how can they have enough food to buy couplets?

    Watching the excitement in front of the booth, recalling the Spring Festival in the prosperous age, the expression immediately became extremely sad.

    There is one thing to say, the couplets are really well written, and the calligraphy is extremely powerful. It is presumably accomplished before the end of the world.

    "How to sell?"

    The embarrassed middle-aged man rubbed his hands to keep warm, "Five Spring Festival couplets plus a stack of blessing characters, half a catty of rice or noodles." The

    middle-aged man was very anxious after setting up a stall for several days without making a single transaction. , "Little girl, this is a couplet written by myself. You can tell by the style of writing. It is definitely worth the price. If you can't buy it, you will suffer a loss and you will not be fooled."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 115 Hoarding Beef
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The man belonged to the Calligraphy Association, and he claimed to be a cultural person. Before the end of the world, many people came to ask for calligraphy.

    Even if you post a word casually, it has never been less than 5,000 yuan.

    Who would have thought that natural disasters would come suddenly, and what he was good at and proud of before could not be exchanged for even a grain of rice.

    The family is already stretched thin, and if they don't bring food back home, they won't even be able to survive New Year's Eve.     There are a lot of rice and noodles in the space, but none of them

    can be regenerated. Although 100 square meters of wheat can be planted, who knows if it can produce ears of wheat, Jiang Ning is reluctant to take it out, "A catty of potatoes?"

The second crop of potatoes is about to be harvested.

    The middle-aged man was startled, then nodded happily.

    The quotation of half a catty of rice noodles actually leaves room for bargaining. Yesterday, a customer wanted to buy it, but he offered to reduce it to two or two meters, but the other party did not want it in the end.

    Jiang Ning took out four black-skinned potatoes from his bag, which weighed more than a catty, and handed them to the man under the cover of the unfolded Spring Festival couplets.

    This was specially taken out and frozen two days ago. Don't dare to show off the fresh ones unless you are tired of work.

    The man used his fingernails to pierce the potato skin and saw that the meat inside was very fresh, so he quickly stuffed it into his pocket.

    Here, making money is one thing, and bringing food back is another.

    Taking the couplets, Jiang Ning continued to stroll.

    Coincidentally, I ran into the one who opened the pet clinic last time.

    The anti-worming medicine can last for three or four years, but Jiang Ning still thinks it is too little, after all, Gouzi wants to accompany her in the old age.

    The expiration date is okay, Jiang Ning wants all of them, but none of the toys.

    Coke was smart, and thought the toy was too childish, it would rather press the rabbit on the ground and rub it for fun.

    However, I asked for a schoolbag and some very handsome pet clothes.

    It also counts as a lot of things, and I exchanged three catties of frozen potatoes.

    As he was walking, he was suddenly hit by someone.

    Jiang Ning quickly turned around and grabbed the man's hand, put a sharp dagger on his waist, and said coldly: "Tired of work?" The

    bag cutter held a sharp blade in his hand.

    I thought that girls would be easy to attack, even if they were found to frighten them a few times, they would be fine, but unexpectedly they encountered a hard problem.

    The man struggles to escape.

    For this kind of recidivist, Jiang Ning shot unceremoniously and punched him on the temple.

    The temples are weak, a punch can't kill him, but it's enough for him to drink a pot.

    The man fell down with a slam and fell unconscious.

    Jiang Ning continued to stroll without looking back.

    Others turned a blind eye, their expressions were extremely numb, they didn't even know where their own way of life was, so they didn't have time to care about other people's life and death.

    Wen Xun, the security patrol team, rushed over, saw that he was still breathing, and hurriedly pinched him to rescue him, but accidentally found that he was carrying various blades, daggers, and kitchen knives.

    Needless to say, he was another criminal, and he was handed over to the police station and sent to Xishan to dig coal.

    After shopping around, just about to go back to the house, a tightly wrapped man came over, "Miss, do you want meat?"

    Jiang Ning felt that the voice was familiar, and looked at him for a long time, "Monkey?"

    The monkey was stunned, "Miss Sister knows me?"

    That's right, he has sharp-mouthed monkey cheeks, nicknamed the sharp-mouthed monkey.

    Jiang Ning pulled off his scarf and mask, "It's me."

    "It's you?"

    Five hundred thousand, five hundred thousand!

    When the deal was made at the beginning, the boss praised and rewarded him face to face.

    Unexpectedly, the flood did not disappear, and the extreme cold came.

    Civilization disappeared, the original glory turned into shit, and the boss called him a grandson in public.

    Five hundred thousand waste paper, I don't know how long it will take to wipe my butt.

    However, they are an honest organization, and they have to admit whether they win or lose the business they do.

    Suppressing the tumbling emotions, the sharp-mouthed monkey put on a professional smile, "Miss sister,

    do you     want meat?

    "

, but the beef is only 200 catties.

    The beef is heavy and has shrunk severely. 200 catties is really not much. You can only cut a few dozen or so at a time, and you can't pick it well.

    Therefore, Jiang Ning was tempted.

    "How much do you have?"

    "How much do you want?"

    "I want as much as you have."

    The sharp-nosed monkey suddenly became vigilant, "Miss sister,

    can you eat so much?" People also sold fish to them.

    "You don't care how much I eat, just say whether to sell it or not."

    It's an idiot not to do business. The sharp-nosed monkey took her to a secluded corner and said ugly words first, "Miss sister, we don't accept banknotes now." Jiang

    Ning I get it, he has a psychological shadow.

    "Isn't this nonsense, and the country doesn't accept it."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey whose lung tube was poked, "..."

    Taking a deep breath, he said calmly, "The cow has just been slaughtered, it's very fresh, but what do you get for it?"

    "What do you take?"

    "Gold, silver and jade, rice, flour, oil and grain, as long as they are valuable."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey was thinking about the fish last time, "Is there any fish? Five catties of fish meat for one catty of beef."

    Both Jiang Ning and Gouzi love fish. Although they have a lot of space, they cut their stomachs and lost a lot of weight. What if you accidentally live to be 99 years old?

    It's all meat, so it's not worthwhile for her to exchange five catties for one catty.

    As for the other things in the space, everything that I hoard by myself is useful, and the ones bought for zero yuan will have an exchange price later.

    There is no shortage of green vegetables, but it is too conspicuous to take them out.

    After much deliberation, I can only pick out the ones that I don’t need now and in the future, but that are of great value to others.

    Jiang Ning quickly came up with an idea, and said in a low voice: "Do you want an umbrella?"

    Umbrella? No, what does he want an umbrella for!

    No, this umbrella is not that umbrella.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey quickly realized, its eyes were filled with surprise, "I want it!"

    Jiang Ning pondered, "How do I change it?"

    It's almost three thousand, it's a waste of space, so it's better to change it to something more practical.

    "Twenty for a catty of beef."

    Jiang Ning was speechless, turned and left without saying a word.

    "Miss, it's easy to discuss." The sharp-nosed monkey quickly grabbed her, "Fifteen for a catty of beef." "

    Let go."

    "Ten." "Let     go

    !"

There can be no less."

    Jiang Ning calculated, "One."

    The sharp-billed monkey almost vomited blood, "Are you kidding me!

    " , and the price is still rising, and the ones in my hands are imported.

    Ordinary people can't afford it, but your target is the rich.

    Rich people eat meat and drink every day, and they will never lack meat if they lack anything, while ordinary survivors cannot exchange food for meat, so your trading partners are rich people.

    You have at least doubled your hands, and if you stock up, you will only exchange more. "

    The sharp-nosed monkey was furious. He has dealt with many difficult people, but he has never seen someone who is as calculating as her. "The transaction is risky, and we will definitely make money if we pass it, but you are too much of a slayer." "

    "If you think it's unfair, forget it. " "

    Business is not forced to buy and sell, Jiang Ning plans to leave.

    " Wait. The sharp-mouthed monkey gritted his teeth, "How many do you have?" "

    "I can exchange as much beef as you have. " "

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 116 It's a showdown, stop pretending
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Knowing that she is not an ordinary person, the sharp-mouthed monkey considered it carefully: "I just slaughtered it this morning, and I can give you 200 catties including the bones and skin."

    The boss took a lot of supplies and exchanged them through special channels.

    It just opened today, and it hasn't sold a catty.

    As she said, rich people have no shortage of meat, but poor people can't afford it at all, so it's not easy to find customers. Even if someone wants it, it's half a catty. When will it be sold?

    Even the belt and bones are not picked, 200 jin looks like a lot, but the beef bones are very heavy, and the pure meat is estimated to be no more than 120 jin.

    But opportunities are rare and impossible, and the further you go, the more you will lose your meat.

    Jiang Ning chicken thief, if you want the beef leg to go up, it will be enough for 200 catties.

    "You wait here, I have to ask the higher up." To save the boss from beating him again.

    The sharp-nosed monkey left in a hurry, and after about twenty minutes, he brought another person back, all wrapped up with only his eyes left.

    The higher-ups agreed, but Jiang Ning's goods had to be inspected.

    Jiang Ning pretended to dig out his pocket, and took out an umbrella from the space, an extra small one.

    Wang Mengyong probably sells goods part-time, and there are all kinds of sizes, but...

    Successful sales, of course, are those that are not easy to sell first.

    The other party was very professional and did not unpack the package, but checked the printing and sealing of the package, "It's true."

    200 catties of beef were exchanged for 200 umbrellas, but who would carry so much with them?

    Even if the sharp-mouthed monkey is willing, Jiang Ning can't carry 200 catties.

    To be on the safe side, both parties require multiple transactions, one fifty catties at a time.

    Make an appointment, each go back to pick up the goods, and trade across the north gate of the department store.

    Jiang Ning looked around, but didn't notice that he was being followed, and he arrived at the agreed trading place when it was almost time.

    Not long after arriving, the sharp-billed monkey came over with a black bag.

    Jiang Ning checked carefully, the frozen meat was dark red, not only fresh but also smelly.

    Carrying the weight, he took out the spring scale from the bag.

    The two sharp-mouthed monkeys looked at each other, this woman is really difficult to deal with, but fortunately there is no lack of weight.

    After inspecting the beef, Jiang Ning took out the corresponding umbrella.

    The inspector frowned, "Why are they all extra small?"     Jiang Ning asked back, "Is there a problem

    ?"

People, don’t think they can make money, but they are all short and flat.”

    Jiang Ning, “…”

    Can she listen to this?

    The transaction went smoothly. Jiang Ning put the beef into a big backpack, walked to a place where no one was around, and put it in the space.

    Trading four times in two hours is one step closer to beef freedom.

    The sharp-nosed monkey was very sure that she was a fellow, and when he left, he cherished each other, "Miss, don't forget to find me if you have good things in the future." "

    You too." Now

    that we are old acquaintances, Jiang Ning took the opportunity to ask, "Do you have any fresh vegetables?"

    "There are frozen ones, the old nose is expensive, and the price is about the same as eating meat."

    Jiang Ning probed, "What do you have?"

    "Potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, radishes."

    The sharp-mouthed monkeys don't sell these, so they can only find goods with them. There is really nothing to chew on.

    After saying hello to the market, Jiang Ning went back home.

    When she was about to reach the community, she took out 3 bags of frozen potatoes, radishes, tomatoes, and sweet potatoes from the space, and also frozen them. She did not forget to cut two kilograms of beef.

    At that time, the three families will gather some things together, and compared with other survivors, it will be considered a fat year.

    When I arrived on the 17th floor, I happened to meet Grandma Zhong. Thinking of how many couplets and blessing characters there are, I gave her a couplet, which made the old man very happy.

    Back on the 18th floor, Doudou and Coke were walking each other. The two had a lot of fun, and Doudou secretly stuffed biscuits into the dog's mouth.

    Seeing the excrement shoveler come back, Gouzi resolutely abandons his playmate and rushes towards Jiang Ning enthusiastically.

    He was not in a hurry to go home, but knocked on the door of 1801.

    She took out the frozen potatoes, handed them to Huo Yishen and said, "Here they are for you."

    This guy is smart, and it is impossible to hide it from him, but with Jiang Ning's attitude, he should be able to get it if he is smart.

    After taking the black-skinned frozen potatoes, Huo Yishen let her in, "Do you want food or something else?" "

    No, you and Doudou usually feed you Coke, this is my kindness."

    Greedy Dog Stubborn, if you want to tame it, you can't do it without the temptation of snacks, and you dare to beg for food after getting acquainted.

    They didn't say anything about it, but Jiang Ning couldn't pretend to be ignorant, after all, she didn't feed Doudou in private.

    By the way, I will talk about the stockpiled Chinese New Year supplies.

    The private share is fine, but the New Year's supplies have to be shared, and Huo Yishen insisted on giving it.

    "We've had a few times to fight against the collection of protection food. We have collected gold chain watches, cigarettes and the like. We can use these to trade, and then we can just talk to Zhang Chao and the others." Seeing her calculation so clearly, Huo

    Yishen Say nothing more.     On the contrary,

    Jiang Ning, who was acting, was a little embarrassed. He touched his nose and said, "Do you want firewood?

    "

the Lord.

    Jiang Ning didn't force it, and planned to go back to the house to rest.

    "A-Ning, are you still here today?"

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Would it bother you?"

    In fact, after living as an orphan for many years and three years of dark apocalypse, her personality is not good, defensive, selfish, even indifferent, even she can't like herself, let alone others.

    Even if there was space, he didn't tell Zhang Chao and the others. He really didn't think she was selfish?

    However, I have seen the darkness of human nature, even if I am bathed in the sun now, the fear in my heart will not fade away.

    Therefore, Jiang Ning did not intend to change.

    She hoped that Huo Yi would understand that there was no need to force herself to cater to others, so as not to cause dissatisfaction in the future.

    "If you don't come, I'll have to exercise too, and the practice will increase my flexibility and adaptability."

    Jiang Ning simply stopped pretending that 1803 was away, "I don't have much food, and I won't give you any vegetables.

    " That is, don't get me wrong!

    Huo Yi was deeply amused by her, "Do you think I covet your things?" "

    I know you are not, but I am suspicious by nature."

    "Don't worry, I won't take your things." Huo Yishen smiled, "Besides, I still have something for you. If I really want to covet your food and vegetables, then you can just keep those things for yourself." That's fine, assault rifle,

    pistol, and 500 peanuts.

    In other words, how could he be confident, thinking that she would not swallow it privately.

    All right, anyway, he has let go, as long as he has evil intentions, he will swallow his lost property.

    For several days, Jiang Ning went out.

    The living environment will only get worse in the future, and it happens that Zhang Chao and the others are not around, so we can take this opportunity to find something useful to her.

    As soon as he arrived at the department store, before he even entered the gate, Jiang Ning was followed by someone.

    The sharp-nosed monkey pulled her to the corner, "Miss, do you still have that product from yesterday?"

    Those are 200 umbrellas, could it be that he is the second Wang Meng?

    Jiang Ning was vigilant, "How much do you want?"

    The sharp-mouthed monkey stopped pretending, "I can give you a whole cow, and there are still 1,200 catties."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 117 Cold Resistant Potatoes
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    This business is really bloody, the boss praised him again yesterday, and brought the goods into the circle of the upper-class rich.

    Tsk tsk tsk, the high-spirited second generations in the past, the joy when they saw the umbrella, directly doubled the profit without bargaining.

    Hahaha, I didn't expect that the second generation of extravagance and squanderers would worry about umbrellas one day, it's so cool!

    A whole cow? Jiang Ning was moved instantly, but remained calm and calm, "Yes, but the transaction must be done in batches."

    "No problem."

    After a few days, the whole cow transaction was finally completed.

    Just as he was about to leave, the sharp-mouthed monkey said again, "Miss, we still have a sheep."

    The sheep weighed 150 catties, and Jiang Ning couldn't hold back the temptation to ask for it.

    After two large orders, there are only over one thousand umbrellas left, and she doesn't plan to sell any more, as the value will appreciate even faster in two years.

    Jiang Ning never forgot to tell, "I don't want anyone to know about our transaction."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey understood in seconds, "Don't worry, miss, we are professionals. We only care about the genuine goods at a fair price, and never ask about other people's private orders." In fact,

    he also smuggled orders . , Otherwise, how to support his wife and children, I would have gone to drink the northwest wind.

    There is a little less mutton, but there are enough pigs, cattle, and fish, plus the meat hoarded and collected before, basically enough for her and the dog to die.

    Thanks again for the gift of nature.

    Huo Yishen went out several times, Jiang Ning brought two at home, and Doudou didn't dare to turn on the electric heater, they used charcoal for heating, made mashed potatoes mixed with minced meat, and the two ate very happily.

    The three of Zheng Weili stayed in the Banshan villa for five days, dragging back hundreds of catties of charcoal with all their might.

    It was completely black from head to toe, and those who didn't know it thought they were drilled out of coal mines, and they were quite emaciated.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen helped carry the charcoal, and the aggressive Coke bit the sack and kept pulling it upstairs.

    Survival is really not easy. There are many people chopping firewood in the villas in the middle of the mountain. The three of them take turns guarding the site, day and night, and they are still being watched like this.

    If it weren't for the strong force and wearing a "bullet armor" made of colored steel plates, he would have been tricked.

    Finally, he took out his gun and succeeded in knocking the malicious person back.

    The three of them collapsed on the sofa, too tired to even speak.

    Jiang Ning lit the stove for them to keep warm, and made a huge portion of noodles with minced meat and sauce. The three of them felt a little refreshed after eating.

    Boil water with a charcoal stove, wash from head to toe, get into bed and sleep soundly.

    It wasn't until the afternoon of the second day that I finally recovered.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen didn't go to work, but they were meritorious for guarding the house. Zheng Weili each gave 50 catties of charcoal.

    Neither of them wanted to take advantage of this, so they didn't want it.

    The Zhong family didn't want it either, but Zheng Weili forcefully said, "Grandma, if you hadn't told us how to make charcoal, we wouldn't have been able to get the charcoal back."

    Grandma Zhong had no choice but to accept the kindness.

    Jiang Ning took out the replaced New Year's supplies, "These were exchanged for gold necklaces, rings and watches, and a pack of cigarettes." These days, although some people

    collect gold and jade, they are far less valuable than they used to be. It was amazing to see so many things.     Zhang Chao was shocked, "It's amazing that

    there are still potatoes, tomatoes, and fresh beef in this ghostly weather."

"We ordinary people can't help it, what can those rich and powerful people do?

    They asked for 996 blessings before the apocalypse, and they still have a way to continue to suck blood after the apocalypse."

    "That's true." Zhang Chao agreed deeply, "Such a natural disaster, maybe those people have been informed of it long ago. Even if they didn't, they are the key targets of protection, and they have planned everything as early as the natural disaster begins." This is true

    . , the end of the world really has a plan.

    They exchanged money and food for rights, and established a rescue base in the early stage of natural disasters. Survivors had to pay supplies if they wanted to go in.

    It was okay at the beginning, but it quickly became chaotic, with all kinds of intrigues fighting for power.

    There are also fights between the bases, playing the game of big fish eating small fish, and it is the survivors who suffer in the end.

    At first, Jiang Ning also wanted to go in, but couldn't afford the entry fee.

    Later, it became more and more difficult. The entrance fee was not charged, but it was to attract people to play the game of eating fish.

    Jiang Ning didn't want to give away the head, so he had to continue wandering outside.

    Therefore, she is really not interested in private bases.

    Compared with private bases, official bases are much better, and the best are military bases.

    If the living environment continues to be harsh, military bases will be the last resort, but not everyone is eligible to enter.

    Let's take a look while walking, it's still far from the opening of the military base.

    ...

    New Year's Eve is here, and couplets are posted on the 18th floor.

    Not only is it posted in front of every house, but it is also posted on the stairs on the 18th floor.

    The Zhong family's father and son were on vacation, and they just posted the couplet sent by Jiang Ning, and greeted each other.

    After hastily eating lunch, and just about to prepare the New Year's Eve dinner, Grandma Zhong brought Zhong Ping up to pay their respects.

    Zhong Ping was holding something in his hand, saying that he was thanking the 18th floor for taking care of Grandma Zhong and Mother Zhong during this time.

    "This is a benefit from the unit. You can plant it in flower pots."

    Benefits that can be planted?

    Everyone was curious, and when they opened it, it turned out to be a potato the size of an egg.

    It has not been damaged by frost, and the skin looks very thick.

    Zhong Ping explained, "This is a cold-resistant potato just developed by the Academy of Agricultural Sciences, and it will not be damaged by freezing in pots after being blended with medicine." The

    freshly baked experimental product has been planted in a greenhouse on the floor, but it is not sure how to distribute it. Whether it will be successful in the hands of the survivors has not been announced to the public, but it is only used as a benefit for internal units.

    The quantity is limited, only one catty per person.

    There were three members of the Zhong family in the system, so they gave a catty to the 18th floor.

    It is extremely cold and there is no sunshine. If you want potatoes to grow well, you have to fill in the light. This means that the 18th floor has to work harder to pedal bicycles to generate electricity.

    "Can you really grow a living?"

    Zhang Chao and others were very excited. Does this mean that there is another way to survive?

    Zhong Ning nodded, "It can be planted alive, but whether it is planted well or not and how much can be harvested depends entirely on the planting conditions. If there is no condition to supplement the light, the planting will definitely be poor." Harvesting once every three months is not only cold-resistant but also high-

    yield Yes, if a crop of seedlings is planted well, four to five catties of potatoes can be produced.

    As he spoke, Zhong Ping did not forget to tell the planting method to the 18th floor, "Stir the antifreeze agent into the soil first, then cut the potato sprouts and soak them in water for three hours..." While everyone was delighted,

    Jiang Ning suddenly asked, "Potatoes can only be harvested in three months. What if the extreme cold is over halfway through planting, and what if other disasters come?" It was

    like this in his previous life. Jiang Ning received the second batch of cold-resistant potatoes, and the extreme heat came before the planting was mature. , Potato seedlings can't stand the high temperature and die.

    Zhong Ping thought for a while, "What you said is indeed possible. The weather station was destroyed. No one knows what the weather will be like in the future, but according to the extreme weather we have encountered during this period, meteorological experts predict it will be a global disaster.

    This kind of disaster is unprecedented. It has something to do with the wanton destruction of the environment by human beings for hundreds of years. No one can know what will happen afterwards, but it is estimated that the disaster will not end in a short time. Zheng

    Weili was shocked, "It can't end in a short time, so how long will it take?" "

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 118 Joint Research and Development
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Facing everyone's doubts, Zhong Ping didn't know, and his expression was heavy and confused.

    "Maybe ten years, twenty years, or fifty or sixty years, no one knows the exact date."

    Originally, the Chinese New Year was very happy, but when Zhong Ping said this, he felt his heart was hit hard.

    Jiang Ning asked, "Is the extreme cold we are experiencing now facing the whole world?"

    "Different geography, latitude and longitude, the disasters cannot be the same, but according to researchers' speculation, due to unstable weather, all kinds of disasters will only intensify. That is to say, the drought becomes more arid, and the waterlogging becomes more waterlogged, and some areas may even turn deserts into oceans.”

    Deserts into oceans? Everyone was horrified.

    A layer of rocks stirred up waves. Seeing the depressed mood on the 18th floor, Zhong Ping quickly said: "But we don't have to be pessimistic. We must believe in the power of the country. Research on high temperature and drought resistance at night."

    Jiang Ning was surprised, "Fengcheng Academy of Agricultural Sciences?"

    This is something that didn't exist in his previous life, and scientific researchers chased after natural disasters, and many people died suddenly due to exhaustion.

    Could it be that the letter she sent was really taken seriously?

    "Fengcheng Academy of Agricultural Sciences is too busy, it is a joint research and development of coastal cities."

    Zhong Ping is busy with work all day, and the details are not very clear, but the news is better than ordinary people. , Pengcheng specializes in flood crops, and Huicheng is committed to reducing soil acidity..."

    All cities are not resting, sharing technological achievements, and working together to fight against natural disasters, hoping to survive it safely.

    Jiang Ning's heart was touched, none of this happened in her previous life.

    Maybe there is, but the research is not successful, or maybe it is successful, but she can't touch it like an ant.

    In any case, when you get the seeds of the cold-resistant experimental variety, you will know after trying to plant them.

    Grandma Zhong reassured the young people, "Our country is very powerful, and you are still young. As long as you work hard and don't give up, prosperity will come back again." The open-mindedness of the old man comforted the anxious

    Zheng Weili and others.

    "With grandma's good words, we will get better."

    "No matter what happens tomorrow, let's have a happy New Year's Eve dinner today." Grandma Zhong stood up with a smile, "Grandma here wishes you young people to be happy and have a full meal , Meat every meal."

    "Grandma is in good health and has a long life."

    After seeing off Grandma Zhong, everyone temporarily put aside the New Year's Eve dinner and discussed how to grow cold-resistant potatoes.

    It is unrealistic for the three plants to grow separately, and to supplement light separately.

    "Why don't you plant it, Aning? We are in charge of power generation without experience. You have planting pots and soil, and you will add light to the plants at night. If there is a harvest, you can take the big head?" Jiang Ning weighed the potatoes, regardless of their small size

    . But there are quite a lot of buds, and one can be cut into five or six pieces.

    "I have planting pots and soil, but I can't fit them on the balcony, and I have dogs and rabbits at home, so I'll be fucked by them someday." "

    You plant them and put them on my balcony." Huo Yishen said, "When When you come to check, you can find any problems in time."

    It was so happy to decide, 1803 prepared the New Year's Eve dinner, and Jiang Ning and Huo Yi planted potatoes deeply.

    Back home, Jiang Ning took out the space planting pot and harvested the second crop of potatoes.

    Then go to 1801 and put the planting pots on the balcony.

    The balcony windows of 1801 are also covered with one-way peeping film, which cannot be seen clearly from the outside, but it can still be found if the lights are turned on.

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "You can fill in the light during the day, or install blackout curtains. " "

    Okay, anyway, this little thing won't bother him.

    The two of them poured out all the soil in the planting pot, sprinkled it with antifreeze and stirred it evenly with a shovel.

    It is also amazing to say that the soil is not only not frozen, but also a little fluffy.

    Jiang Ning took out the knife and taught Huo Yi to cut the buds deeply.

    The potato skin is very thick, hard and difficult to cut, and the inside is full of starch, but the thick veins can be seen with the naked eye.

    It's okay to be full, but the taste is definitely not good.

    Jiang Ning played tricks, "Taste it."

    Huo Yishen really cut a piece and put it in his mouth to taste, then frowned.

    "You're really honest, I really want you to taste it." Jiang Ning burst out laughing, "How's the taste?" "It's hard, rough and

    stringy, and the taste is extremely astringent." Huo Yi took a deep look at her, "No What you grow is delicious."

    Ah, what's the matter with being a little embarrassed all of a sudden?

    Unexpectedly, Huo Yishen took the knife in her hand and lowered his head to cut potatoes.

    Jiang Ning mixed the potion next to him, and put the cut potato pieces into the basin to soak.

    It took three hours to soak, and the two of them didn't come to 1803 to help out. Thinking that they would have to be chefs later, they decided to practice against each other in the living room.

    Yes, it's rolls, even on New Year's Eve.

    It was almost time, and Jiang Ning taught Huo Yi how to grow potatoes.

    He who has always been reticent suddenly asked, "A Ning, you seem to know everything?"

    Jiang Ning was stunned for a moment, and smiled bitterly: "Children without umbrellas from their parents can only run as hard as they can if they want to avoid being caught in the rain. Only by defeating normal people can you survive."

    Huo Yi wanted to comfort her deeply, but he didn't know what to say, "Sorry."

    "It's nothing." Jiang Ning laughed at himself, "When I was young, I was sad occasionally, but now I am glad that I live a chic and free life alone. , there is no trouble."

    "Actually, you are not alone, and there are people who care about you." "

    Well, as friends, Zhang Chao and the others really have nothing to choose, and they can tolerate my bad temper."

    Huo Yi was deeply puzzled, "Smelly temper?"

    Jiang Ning asked back, "You don't think I have a bad personality?"

    "Why do you think so?" Huo Yi's deep gaze fell on her, with an invisible smile in his eyes Yi, "I think you are very good."

    Without outsiders, Jiang Ning tentatively said, "Don't you think it is very selfish that I have firewood and vegetables in my space, but I don't share them with Lu Yu?

    " Whether or not you want to share your chance is up to you."

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "People's hearts are like tigers, if the situation continues to get worse, let alone friends and classmates, it's not surprising even to change children, so what will you do then? Guarantee that people’s hearts will not change?

    Your space can be planted, so it’s okay to share it with Lu Yu and the others, but when the weather is bad, they want to go to the space to take refuge and rest, and you want to save it for later use, what will you do then?” Difficult to

    say , the contradictions will accumulate day by day.

    Huo Yishen didn't think there was anything wrong with Jiang Ning, "It's pretty good."

    Pretty good? What's the meaning!

    Jiang Ning couldn't see through him, thinking about how to answer the conversation.

    "Don't worry, I won't reveal your secret." Huo Yishen suddenly looked up at her, "Everyone has a secret, if I tell you my own secret, won't you be as wary of me as you are now? "

    Jiang Ning, who looked like a sand sculpture, "..."

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 119
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    No matter what he said, he couldn't hide it from his eyes.

    Jiang Ning, who was digging her toes on the ground, pretended to be stupid, "Did you misunderstand, I didn't guard against you."

    As long as she was not embarrassed, it was someone else who was embarrassed.

    "Do you want to know?"

    "What?"

    "My secret."

    No, Jiang Ning didn't want to know, she still wanted to live, and she didn't want to be sliced ​​or silenced.

    Huo Yishen continued to grow potatoes, "A-Ning, I believe in time."

    Huh? What does he mean by this.

    Feeling something was wrong, Jiang Ning said in embarrassment: "Sorry, my personality is like this. I am suspicious by nature, and it is difficult to open my heart to others."

    Regardless of the chance of rebirth, the post-traumatic stress disorder has not disappeared. She is working hard The control is already much better than the beginning.

    Huo Yishen still said the same thing, "You are fine, I would do the same."

    Ah... don't you think his words are inconsistent?

    Forget it, play dead.

    After the potatoes are planted, two people will be in charge in 1803.

    After unanimous discussion, the three families will open fire together until the eighth day of the new year, one day at noon and one at night.

    They are full of rice buckets, and Jiang Ning's New Year's goods are not enough, so the three families have to collect some more.

    She brought out 5 catties of frozen potatoes and 1 fish. Thinking that Gouzi was an extra-large rice bucket on the 18th floor, she took out a few catties of grain and noodles.

    Huo Yishen is 1 bag of frozen pears, 10 salted eggs, and two catties of pork belly.

    In 1803, charcoal rice for heating, gas, rice flour oil and seasoning, melon seeds, peanuts and liquor were produced.

    Throughout the year, the most important thing is the New Year's Eve dinner.

    With Huo Yishen in charge, Jiang Ning was at the side as a staff officer to guide the country, and the kitchen smelled very quickly.

    Lu Yu was letting the wind out on the balcony, and could smell the dishes and rice from other houses sensitively.

    Well, the taste is not as good as the one on the 18th floor.

    But in the extreme cold and natural disasters, it is already very good to be able to celebrate the New Year.

    Relevant departments are extraordinarily helpful. In order to let the people have a good New Year, they distribute 1 catty more relief food to each person.

    Despite the fact that there are not many survivors, Fengcheng has a large base of people, and the total amount of food distributed is still astonishing.

    Lean meat potato shreds, beef tomato, braised fish, pork bone with white radish, old godmother, and a big pot of rice.

    There are no firecrackers during Chinese New Year, but there are still ceremonies.

    Lu Yu took out the firework tube, opened the door and exploded with a "bang", confetti fluttered down one after another, unveiling the ceremony of the New Year's Eve dinner.

    There were two people who made the atmosphere, and the New Year's Eve dinner was very lively.

    There were not many people, but it was the first time for Jiang Ning to have such a lively year. Although he didn't know what to do in the future, there was a hint of warmth lingering in his heart at this time.

    Hope, next year also can not fall.

    Zhang Chao raised his glass, "Brother Shen, your cooking skills are getting better and better."

    Lu Yu laughed, "That's right, you don't care who is good at training."

    What is training? Jiang Ning frowned, these two guys are probably itchy.

    Huo Yishen was very steady, with a calm and calm expression, "Well, it was Ah Ning who taught well."

    Jiang Ning looked at Zhang Chao and Lu Yu, with a hidden knife in his eyes, "Come, eat."

    Uh, every time she shows this iconic smile, the two of them Guaranteed to be beaten, my heart trembled suddenly, "Come here, eat quickly, it will be cold later." The

    heating in the room was sufficient, and everyone ate warmly.

    After eating, Zhang Chao contracted to wash the dishes.

    Lu Yu and Zheng Weili boiled water to make tea, and served peanut and melon seed candies.

    Jiang Ning felt deserted, so he asked the dog to bring the tablet.

    Before the natural disaster, I downloaded a lot of movies, TV shows and variety shows on major video sites, all to pass the time.

    Unexpectedly, I read every day, either going out to find supplies or studying and farming, and I don't have much time to watch dramas.

    When I opened the tablet, I found that I had downloaded the Spring Festival Gala program when searching, so I opened it accordingly.

    Familiar music and unchanging blessings instantly bring back the memory before the natural disaster.

    Everyone was a little sad, but young people tended to be optimistic, and the reality could not be changed. Compared with ordinary survivors, life on the 18th floor was obviously much better.

    Jiang Ning was sitting on the sofa, slowly nibbling melon seeds...

    Coke squeezed away Xiao Douding next to her, her dog's head lay on the excrement shoveler's lap, and she looked at her with bright black eyes.

    Jiang Ning had no choice but to stuff the melon seeds into its mouth.

    Thinking that the melon seeds are not enough to fit between the teeth, Gouzi signaled her with his eyes: Who do you look down on, come with big ones!

    So, Jiang Ning peeled peanuts for Lord Dog.

    I didn't peel it too much, so as not to spoil the dog, and I will give him extra meals when I get home.

    Really, afraid of eating 1803 poorly, I consciously control its appetite for dinner.

    A Spring Festival Gala lasted for four hours, and it was already late at night after watching it.

    Return home to take a shower, put on comfortable and soft constant temperature clothes and lie down under the quilt.

    Just about to go to sleep, the walkie-talkie rustled, "Are you asleep

    ?

    "

    There was a pause on the intercom, "Ah Ning, happy Chinese New Year."

    Jiang Ning looked at his watch and found that it was just after 12 o'clock in the morning.

    "Well, let's have fun in the new year. I wish you and Doudou will be better and better in the new year."

    "You too, be happy with Coke."

    "Woof!"

    The dog dragged into the kennel suddenly became fierce, and barked at the walkie-talkie: Sleep, what are you talking about!

    Jiang Ning came back to his senses, "Coke reminded me to sleep, good night."

    When the shit shoveler hung up the walkie-talkie, Gouzi took the walkie-talkie out of the room and threw it into the living room.

    Sleep, can't stay up late.

    Jiang Ning burst out laughing, who is the master? It managed to control the rabbit's addiction, and even dared to control her.

    She is still under the control of dogs?

    Turn off the lights and go to bed!

    Breakfast at the beginning of the year is equally important, but it's cold, who wants to get up early if they can lie in bed.

    It was around ten o'clock when I got up and felt cold again.

    I went to the balcony to measure it, and it was minus 50 degrees.

    The cold air poured straight into the lung cavity, and Jiang Ning was so frightened that he quickly put on the thermostatic mask.

    Enter the space to wash, apply skin care products and then come out.

    At noon, Huo Yishen was still in charge, and Jiang Ning was beside him giving advice.

    It is true that he has no talent, but it is better to be diligent. After working for a long time, he has gained experience, and his cooking skills are much better than 1803.

    Doudou wore new clothes and a new hat, and happily ran into the kitchen, "Brother, the food you cook smells so delicious."

    Jiang Ning smiled unkindly, this air-tight padded jacket is not easy, and finally no longer dislikes his brother's cooking skills, Now changed to sought after.

    Huo Yishen never forgot to teach his younger sister to be a human being, "Doudo, my brother cooks delicious food, who do you want to thank?"

    Doudou hugged Jiang Ning without hesitation, "Thank you sister, it was my sister who taught my brother how to cook. .”

    As he spoke, he took out a red candy from his pocket, and tiptoed to stuff it into her mouth, “Sister, you eat.”

    Li is sugar, a symbol of auspiciousness, and an indispensable sugar for the New Year.

    Jiang Ning had eaten it when she was a child, and she would have been happy for a long time to get a candy.

    "Thank you, Doudou."

    Not only Jiang Ning, but also Coke, and gave him an extra one, stuffing it secretly in his handsome suit.

    After lunch, Zhang Chao and Lu Yu felt bored and proposed Fighting the Landlords.

    Lu Yu and Zheng Weili hugged each other, and Doudou pulled his brother to sit next to Jiang Ning. The listless dog always peeked at the cards of the other two groups, and came back to groan with the shit shovel.

    It can't speak, otherwise Jiang Ning would have to give up the position to Master Dog.

    Zhang Chao, who was pierced by thousands of arrows, "..."

    Forget about normal times, even on the first day of the new year... What did he do wrong to accept such a critical attack!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 120
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Absent-minded, lose a mess.

    It's just a gamble, otherwise, with Zhang Chao's state, he would lose all his underwear.

    In the afternoon, the Zhong family came to visit and brought a special product from their hometown-Zhijiandui.

    On the 18th floor, some melon seeds and peanuts were brought back. They didn't waste money, but they didn't let the Zhong family suffer.

    In the evening, eat, watch a drama, go downstairs to walk the dog.

    The first day of the new year passed like this, with no exercise.

    On the second day of the new year, the standard of food plummeted. Laoganma fried potatoes and noodles with minced meat sauce.

    It was really boring. I started exercising in 1803. Doudou and Coke trained each other, and Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen practiced each other.

    It's cold outside, and the 18th floor is a bit bigger than a palm, and it gets boring day after day.

    The eighth day of the Lunar New Year marks the beginning of the new year.

    1803 Wearing thick clothes and planning to go out to breathe, everyone is going crazy, "A Ning, are you going out?"

    Jiang Ning has gotten used to it in the last three years, "It's too cold."

    Not long after the three of them left, the walkie-talkie rang , "The cold-resistant potatoes have sprouted."

    It's boring enough, even the sprouts of the potatoes can arouse Jiang Ning's interest, "I'll be right over."

    When I came to the balcony of 1801, the potatoes in the planting pot broke out of the ground, and the fangs were exposed. A little green.

    After counting, 70% to 80% of them have already broken the ground, and it is estimated that they will all germinate in a few days, and the survival rate is still good.

    This is related to the planting soil, which is relatively fluffy and fertile.

    On the contrary, the Zhong family's is worse. The soil is dug from the outside, and it is hard, sticky and lacks fertility. Even with Grandma Zhong's cropping method, the seedlings produced are still weak.

    "Fill the light now?"

    Jiang Ning shook his head, "In a few days, wait for the leaves to grow."

    When Zheng Weili and the others came back in the evening, they hesitated to speak as if they had something to say.

    They didn't say anything, Jiang Ning pretended not to know, threw a piece of pig bone and stewed all the radishes.

    Today is the last meal of the big pot meal, and tomorrow they will eat their own things. She can finally eat what she has stocked up in space, and she is almost hungry.

    After dinner, Zheng Weili finally said, "Ah Ning, I want to apply for a job as a security patrol."

    Today's new recruitment information not only adds various positions, but the municipal government even set up a procurement department, such as purchasing firewood or charcoal fire.

    Teaching a man to fish is worse than teaching him how to fish.

    Distributing relief food is not a long-term solution, and the municipal government is trying to find ways to guide the masses to be self-reliant.

    There are farmers, coal diggers, woodcutters, and various technical jobs.

    Zhong Ping's words still have an impact on 1803. The natural disaster will not end in a short time, and no one knows what will happen in the future.

    During the past few days of Chinese New Year, the three of them thought a lot and decided to face reality.

    If the hoarded materials are carefully calculated, there is no problem in sustaining them for two years, but what about after two years?

    If the environment continues to be harsh, it will be more difficult to obtain supplies, and it is impossible to go out and look for them after eating.

    Besides, the three big living people are bored in the room every day, and everyone is sick from boredom.

    I can't do coolie work, and I don't know technical work. After thinking about it, only the security patrol team is the most suitable.

    It's a bit dangerous, as there are only 8 catties of food per month, but the advantage is that food and housing are included, and there are two days off every month, so the food distributed can be saved.

    However, you have to work day and night shifts.

    Even if he doesn't say it, 1803 knows in his heart that there is no comparison between people.

    Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen are able to support themselves even if they stay at home and don't work, but 1803 can't, they have to find a way out in advance.

    Security patrols are very dangerous, but everyone has to find a way to survive. It is impossible for Jiang Ning to expose the space to support them, let alone she does not have the ability to support them.

    "It's okay to go to work, but pay attention to safety."

    She doesn't go to work, and she will never go to work in her life.

    Zheng Weili breathed a sigh of relief, "I'll fill out the form tomorrow to see if I can apply for the job. If I can apply, I'll rely on you and Brother Shen to stay on the 18th floor." 1803 didn't make any effort, and will make up for it with food

    .

    Jiang Ning didn't say yes or no, and wait until the dust settles.

    The next day, the three went out early to fill in the interview.

    After practicing for half a year, and practicing to death, Sister Lin has become a muscular man.

    Public security patrols are dangerous and require skilled and responsive workers. The job competitiveness is much lower than other types of work.

    Regardless of the fact that Lu Yu was at the end of the crane on the 18th floor, when he arrived at the security brigade, he was a favorite. The interviewing police officer and the security captain were very satisfied, "When can you go to work?" "Anytime." The three successfully passed the

    interview

    , It's a pity that it was not assigned to the area where Jinrong Community is located, and it is far away and needs accommodation.

    I will go to work the day after tomorrow, but because I am far away, I have to leave early tomorrow.

    Jiang Ning helped the three of them clean up, "Are you in the same group?"

    "Same area, group up after reporting."

    Bring crossbows, knives, colored steel body armor, and thermal weapons.

    It is not easy for ordinary people to want hot weapons. The three of Zheng Weili are just in case, and they are reluctant to take them out unless life and death are at stake.

    Jiang Ning deeply agreed, and did not forget to remind the three of them, "Although weapons are allowed now, guns are still not allowed. Remember to hide them well, and they will be confiscated if found."

    The three of them discussed that each of them would bring two bullets, and the rest would be handed over to Jiang Ning for safekeeping, "If anyone dares to rush to the 18th floor, you are welcome." After speaking, he took out a

    few boxes of medicines that are not commonly used, "If you can get food in exchange, you can bring some for us."

    Jiang Ning did not refuse, "Okay, I will help you watch."

    The next day, before dawn, the three of them left quietly in the dark.

    I am afraid that people will see the reduction of staff on the 18th floor, and give birth to thoughts that they shouldn't have.

    This time, the sound of ping-pong-pong pong disappeared in the corridor, and the 18th floor was eerily quiet.

    Not only is Jiang Ning not used to it, but even Coke is humming and chirping, and he goes to the door to listen to the movement outside from time to time.

    Only Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen are left with fighting capacity, and the work on the 18th floor needs to be rearranged.

    The electric door consumes electricity every day. Jiang Ning didn't want to ride a bicycle, so he contracted the electricity.

    The power storage box is placed in the space to charge, not only for powering the door, but also for Huo Yishen's solar lights, which are used to supplement the light for potatoes.

    In order not to attract attention, Huo Yishen installed blackout curtains on the balcony to fill in the light during the day.

    Potatoes are good, sprouting and pumping leaves in the extreme cold of minus 50 degrees.

    "Sister, brother entrusted me with the task of taking care of the potatoes." Doudou was extremely caring and said happily, "I carry them into the house every night so that they won't freeze.

    " With eyes of praise, Jiang Ning was not stingy, "Well, our Doudou is awesome."

    Zheng Weili and the other three are not here, Jiang Ning is living a good life, eating and drinking, don't beware of someone suddenly knocking on the door, always check the house Don't show things that shouldn't be there.

    Doudou may have been reminded by Huo Yishen that she no longer ran to look for dogs or rabbits like before.

    If something happens, Huo Yishen will say hello on the walkie-talkie.

    For example, the dumplings are finished.

    Huo Yishen took the initiative to say hello, "Do you want to make dumplings?"

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Yes."

    The environment will only get worse in the future, and you can't go wrong by stocking up more when you have time.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 111 10
Natural disaster + end of the world + space + stockpiling] single heroine! ! Natural disasters come suddenly, extreme cold, flood! Extremely hot! Pla...
565K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
82K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
25.9K 272 101
Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly traveled to the post-apocalyptic world. She sai...