Natural disasters, I won by h...

By pinqu_

开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 301 - 310
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 370
Chapter 371 - 380
Chapter 381 - 390
Chapter 391 - 400
Chapter 401 - 410
Chapter 411 - 420
Chapter 421 - 430
Check 431 - 440
Chapter 441 - 450
Chapter 451 - 460
Chapter 461 - 470
Chapter 471 - 480
Chapter 481 - 490
Chapter 491 - 500
Chapter 501 - 510
Chapter 511 - 520
Chapter 521 - 530
Chapter 531 - 540
Chapter 541 - 550
Chapter 551 - 560
Chapter 561 - 570
Chapter 571 - 580
Chapter 581 - 590
Chapter 591 - 600
Chapter 601 - 610
Chapter 611 - 620
Chapter 621 - 630
Chapter 631 - 640
Chapter 641 - 643

Chapter 71 - 80

1.5K 27 23
By pinqu_

ʚChapter 71
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    I slept a lot during the day, and I was extra energetic at night, so I continued to take stock of the space.

    The peppers, eggplants and cucumbers in the garden have been picked, and the old tree raisin vines bear quite large fruits, which are starting to turn from green to dark red. It is estimated that they will be picked in more than a month.

    In the first year, a total of ten strings were knotted, and it is estimated that they can pick forty to fifty catties when they are mature.

    On a whim, and didn't want to waste time in the space, I tried to pick one with my consciousness.

    I didn't hold out hope, after all, I have never successfully taken something planted in the soil, and I didn't expect a red grape to appear in my hand.

    Surprised, surprise welled up in my heart, and I hurriedly tried to pull the vegetables.

    Not to mention, I really pulled out a few.

    But the consciousness is exhausted and I feel dizzy.

    She can pick the plants in the garden with her consciousness, can she plow the ground and farm?

    After the dizziness is over, use your consciousness to control the hoe to plow the ground.

    It felt like my mind was heavy, but it was really successful, but it only lasted a dozen times.

    Strange, she obviously tried it before, but nothing happened.

    Is it because of my persistence in exercising to strengthen my body that I can succeed now?

    Jiang Ning, who discovered the New World, was extremely happy, and his spiritual awareness can also be exercised, which can save time and make full use of the black soil garden.

    Plant corn, peanuts, sweet potatoes, potatoes, soybeans, mung beans, and plant everything that can be grown.

    So, Jiang Ning practiced repeatedly, until late at night, he matured and turned 5 square meters of ground, and was so tired that he collapsed and fell into bed.

    Coke noticed something strange, and moved his head to smell left and right.

    "Woo, woo..."

    Uneasy, what happened to the shit shovel?

    Jiang Ning shared the joy with Gouzi, "Coke, our rations can be increased again, are you happy, are you happy?"

    "Wow!" Happy, happy, circling in circles!

    The next day I stayed in bed again, continued digging the ground with my consciousness, and only got up to eat breakfast when I was extremely tired.

    Pushing open the curtains, I was shocked to find that it was snowing outside.

    It is snowing along the southern coast, a spectacle that can only be seen by natural disasters.

    The snow is not very big, falling like debris, it is difficult to distinguish without looking carefully.

    Jiang Ning frowned. It was only extremely cold in her previous life, but now it's snowing?

    Sure enough, it is different!

    The extreme cold is enough to kill people, is there still a snow disaster?

    The water was flooded to the sixth floor, and if a snow disaster was really going to happen, how many more floors would have to be built up. Is it really necessary to bury the city alive?

    Think carefully.

    Just after breakfast, there was a knock on the door.

    In 1803, a meeting was called, which was related to the livelihood of the people with water.

    I didn't recover yesterday, and stayed in the house all day to keep warm.

    It's colder today, but I can already breathe a little.

    Zhang Chao Luyu was wrapped into a ball, his hands and feet were still shaking, "The water tower is frozen, what should we do with water?"

    Jiang Ning's space has water, so he is not worried.

    But instead of saying it, she had to put on a sad face, "Yeah, what should I do?"

    Zhang Chao wanted to tickle, "I didn't take a shower yesterday, and I feel uncomfortable."

    That's right, the 18th floor is full of people. A southern dog, if you don't wash for a day, you always feel that you are not clean.

    Jiang Ning hurriedly followed, "Me too, my scalp is itchy."

    Even she, an encyclopedia of life, couldn't think of a way, so everyone's eyes subconsciously fell on Huo Yishen.

    The beloved Huo Yishen, "..."

    Doudou tugged on his sleeve, "Brother, I want to take a bath too."

    Huo Yi, who pinned his hopes on the 18th floor, took a deep breath, "It seems to have snowed just now."

    Although the snow is not big, it can still be used if it accumulates.

    Jiang Ning continued to follow, "You mean, let's go to the rooftop to fetch snow?" "

    Yes, why didn't we think of it?"

    So, everyone hurried to the rooftop.

    As soon as the door was opened, cold air was poured into the lungs, not to mention how uncomfortable it was.

    Jiang Ning wrapped his face in a scarf and walked out.

    The weather was too cold, the falling snow turned into ice, and the snow boots suddenly slipped...

    Seeing that the shit shovel was about to fall, Coke rushed up with lightning speed, trying to catch her with his body as a pad.

    Unexpectedly, someone was faster than it, and it stretched out its long hand to firmly support her waist.

    Coke exploded in an instant, and stared at it with fierce dog eyes.

    Gan, it's none of his business!

    It was just a little slippery, and with Jiang Ning's reaction, it could be stabilized, but...

    the dog suddenly jumped over and bumped Lu Yu.

    Caught off guard, Lu Yu slipped and fell hard.

    Although he was wrapped up like a bear, he felt wronged—wife, someone bullied me!

    What can Zheng Weili do?

    Coke is a master of survival skills, and Huo Yishen is a master of force value, how can she settle accounts with them?

    What happened when the big man fell? Hold on!

    Not only Lu Yu was innocent, but Zhang Chao was also innocent.

    He walked half a step ahead of Huo Yishen, but he was pushed away suddenly, and his body hit the door frame...

    Uh, thank you, as long as Ah Ning is fine.

    Jiang Ning's fall made everyone have their own feelings, and even Zheng Weili, who has always been strong, suddenly felt sour.

    Look at Ah Ning's man, and then look at his own. Except for that face that makes people obsessed, everything else is really... hard to describe.

    Huo Yi held a gentleman's hand, and immediately retracted it after supporting Jiang Ning's body, "Be careful."

    Jiang Ning didn't think too much, "Thank you.

    "

    "Coke, you go back."

    Thinking it was cold, Jiang Ning was very concerned, but there was no mask worn by the dog to filter the cold air.

    It is fierce to shovel shit, and the dogs run all over the roof to protest.

    Zhang Chao protested, "Coke, don't run around. The ice and snow have to be collected for water. We don't want to drink water that smells like your feet."

    Hearing this, the dog started to run faster.

    Hmph, drink my footwashing water!

    The horse dog is the easiest to get excited, and when it goes crazy, the iron chain can't hold it down. It took Jiang Ning a lot of effort to blast it off the roof.

    The roof is very large, and the snow crumbs have been frozen in a thin layer overnight, which can be collected by smashing them with a shovel.

    It had been raining for several months, and Lu Yu and Zhang Chao moved a few sheets of color steel sandwich boards to pave the floor, fearing that the bacteria on the roof floor would be bad for the health.

    I found this in an unfinished construction site before. I thought about dragging it back to block the water on the balcony, but there were still a few pieces left that I didn't expect to come in handy.

    The family is divided into two pieces, which should be enough to collect ice and snow every day, and the ice on the wall of the water tower can also be knocked off.

    Several people were very happy to successfully solve the water problem. Sure enough, it is beneficial to be in a group, and gather the wisdom of each family.

    After closing the door of the roof, I went downstairs with cold hands and feet, and there was a bang, bang, prying sound from downstairs.

    Zheng Weili thought that someone was calling on the 18th floor again, and she lost her temper for a moment.

    Seeing Coke standing calmly at the stairs and listening to the voice, he knew it was a misunderstanding.

    What are these bastards doing?

    The last time I went to the rooftop, my ears were almost frozen, and I felt buzzing.

    It took a while for my hearing to return to normal.

    Everyone stood at the stairs and listened, the posture seemed to be quite big, mixed with the noise.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 72
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Lu Yu has gossip ears, "They seem to be prying the door, and there seem to be quite a few people."

    Jiang Ning looked serious, "The temperature suddenly dropped last night, and many people should have died. They probably pried the rooms of the victims."

    "This, this is too outrageous."

    Jiang Ning shrugged, "There is no way, the dead will always make way for the living."

    If the guess is correct, it was He Zhian who checked the number of survivors and then organized manpower to clean up the dead. Survival supplies.

    Lu Yu accepted his incompetence, "Floods have lasted for months, not to mention that every household has no food. Some people even boil their leather shoes to satisfy their hunger, and break down everything that can be burned. Even if you pry open the door, what can you find?

    " came out."

    I felt uncomfortable, but everyone couldn't say anything to criticize.

    I was lucky enough to get some supplies. If the situation was the same as theirs, maybe I would also go to the house of the dead.

    As Aning said, the dead always make way for the living.

    Depressed, he went home after saying hello and got under the covers.

    He froze to death on a trip, and when he returned home, he wanted to put his hands on the electric heater.

    Xiaobai was at Naizizi, Dahui came out to look for food, and circled around Jiang Ning non-stop.

    The two are in good spirits and have added some grass and fodder.

    Except for the daily essential sparring and archery, Jiang Ning was unwilling to go out, either nestled under the quilt to read a book or used his consciousness to open up wasteland.

    It was pitiful, and finally overturned about 100 square meters, and then dug a small pit with corn seeds and then filled it with soil.

    The mental power was consumed rapidly, and there was a feeling that the body was being hollowed out.

    Hungry, hurry up and get a Snickers bar!

    1803 is very active. He goes to the roof every day to sweep the snow, and he doesn't forget to take Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen's shares.

    No one said anything, but they all had accounts in their hearts. Their survivability was not as strong as the two of them, and they also contributed more to finding supplies, which took advantage of the distribution of supplies.

    So, usually do what you can.

    Jiang Ning said it several times, but 1803 didn't listen.

    I thought about taking turns to go to the roof to collect snow, but I couldn't beat them. Every time I opened the door, the bucket full of snow was already placed at the door.

    Maybe this would make 1803 feel at ease, so Jiang Ning didn't stop him.

    There is no shortage of water in the space, closing the door and pouring ice and snow into the black soil garden is watering.

    Jiang Ning felt very sorry for ruining his friend's feelings, but who would leave a better one unused? I'm really sorry.

    The temperature drops every day, sometimes obviously, sometimes not obviously, it drops to -26 degrees without knowing it.

    The downstairs was banging every day, and it lasted for several days before it quieted down.

    Listening to the movement, it seems that even the 17th floor has been pried.

    It is estimated that there are really many casualties.

    After all, this is the south, and no matter the structure of the house or the cold-resistant clothing, there is no such thing as the leather and durability of the north.

    On this day, there was another knock on the door downstairs, and it was Grandma Zhong who came.

    The weather was bad, and she obviously didn't come for acupuncture.

    They are all old acquaintances, Grandma Zhong didn't hide it, and said straight to the point: "Xiao Jiang, we have something to discuss with you."

    Seeing that she was not in good spirits and her face was worried, Jiang Ning frowned and said: "You Say."

    Grandma Zhong broke her defenses instantly, choked her hand tightly and said, "Little Jiang, you are really our family's lifesaver."

    If it wasn't for Jiang Ning saying that after wiping the medicinal wine and covering the quilt with sweat, she would be in a sudden drop in temperature. I froze to death that night, and there was no chance of waking up.

    Woke up from the cold under the quilt, tremblingly went to knock on the door of his son and daughter-in-law, and immediately covered his grandson with thick clothes.

    Woke up in time, and escaped Lord Hades.

    The Zhong family deserved to die, but the others were not so lucky. The floods and food shortages had already damaged a lot, but many died this time.

    She has lived her whole life, but she never thought that the temperature in the warm south will drop to -26 degrees one day, and even the coldest northeast is no more than that.

    Compared with before the typhoon, the entire unit building is estimated to be only about 30% left.

    Typhoons, floods, extreme cold, what happened to this world?

    Jiang Ning didn't take credit for it, "I'm just giving advice on the illness, and it's because you listened to the doctor's advice and prepared well."

    Grandma Zhong didn't think so, and specially brought a can of pickled fish with fermented soy sauce as a thank you gift, "My daughter-in-law made it, it's considered a good one." You all have to try the specialties of your hometown."

    A can weighs about three to four catties, which is considered very generous.

    Jiang Ning collected a lot of canned fermented fish in the space, but Grandma Zhong was so determined that she almost slapped her face in the end, so she had no choice but to accept it.

    Seeing that she accepted it, Grandma Zhong continued to chatter, "Our family is also considered lucky. Not only did we wake up without frostbite, but the people next door seemed to be frozen to death, and some of them suffered from frostbite. That little girl surnamed Su was so cheeky. Knock on the door to ask for medicine.

    Where did my family get the medicine? It seems like I didn’t     give it on

    purpose.

What about the medicine?

    Don't say no, if you have one, you have to keep it to save your own life.

    This weather is no joke, a cold can kill a person.

    Jiang Ning frowned, everyone else is dead, how can Su Mengyao not die, she is really strong enough!

    Grandma Zhong won't come up without special circumstances.

    She sighed deeply, and said with a worried expression: "Xiao Jiang, I don't feel right. I'm afraid something big will happen to this building."

    "How do you say it?"

    "He Zhian summoned those who survived to break open the homes of the victims and remove food, clothes, bedding, and wooden furniture. These are nothing, after all, everyone wants to survive.

    " People order dishes.

    There are more males and half the females. If the Zhong family hadn't survived, they would have been bullied too.

    Although the men put in a lot of effort to pry open the door, the women are good at finding things. Many supplies were hidden in unexpected places, and the women found them out.

    But the women were weak and dared not resist, and He Zhian withheld the supplies that should have been divided equally, most of which fell into his hands, and the other men who took petty profits had no objection.

    This is not the scariest thing, not only does he communicate frequently with the building directors of other units, but he also gets involved with the evil gangs outside.

    "Yesterday he took a few young girls out, gave him a catty of food every hour, and played casually for five hours. He was a fucking beast.

    The little girl next door, surnamed Yu, was about to die when she was sent back. There was blood all over the trousers.

    After exchanging her body for five catties of rice, He Zhian had to take half of it, and several people ate the remaining two and a half catties. How many mouthfuls do you think she ate?" Jiang Ning was not surprised,

    after all, Yang Weicong also persuaded him in his previous life She traded her body for it, but she smashed her head with a rolling pin, and he never dared to speak again after that.

    Unexpectedly, Yu Qingqing was hopelessly stupid.

    "Su Mengyao didn't go out?"

    "No, but sooner or later it will be her turn."

    Grandma Zhong didn't come here to gossip, but heard bad news, "People from outside the 18th and 19th buildings came in to collect food protection. If you can't get it out, go out and look for it, otherwise..."

    He Zhian has a close relationship with these people, so he probably has nothing to say.

    Conservation food?

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 73 Threat Letter
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In the previous life, there was indeed a collection of protection food, each person had three catties of food per week, and the consequences of not getting it out would be very serious.

    Young men and women are taken out for fun, while middle-aged and old people find ways to find supplies.

    Of course, you can leave if you are not convinced, and you will either freeze to death or starve to death.

    This kind of black and evil behavior can be found everywhere, not only in Jinrong Community, but everywhere. The government sent the police to clear the money, but they were well informed and played a game of peek-a-boo. Or come back at the home of the orcs before the police leave.

    If the cleaning is not clean, the spring breeze blows and regenerates, and the worst is still the survivors.

    "There are two households on the seventeenth floor that didn't survive. We want to move up to live in 1701, and another family also wants to move up. They want to squeeze into 1702, so I come up and ask." Jiang Ning heard it, and the Zhong family

    thought Get closer and have a response.

    The house is not hers, and it has nothing to do with her whether she lives there or not, but she has to say what needs to be said.

    "Actually, you can live anywhere you want, but you must think carefully before moving. Not only the people in this building, but also people in other unit buildings are trying to trick us. If they rush in, the people on the 17th floor will bear the brunt. Who these

    days It's not easy, I can only take care of myself, others can't take care of me."

    The Zhong family really wanted to seek protection, and felt that it would be relatively safe to live next to the 18th floor, after all, it was too chaotic outside.

    Jiang Ning spoke bluntly, and Grandma Zhong said with a sneer: "Life and death are up to you, grandma dares to let you young people protect you, moving to the 17th floor is for peace of mind, and I won't trouble you." After saying hello, Grandma Zhong got up and

    left .

    Open the door to send her downstairs, and found a letter on the steps: Jiang Ning received.

    Oh, it's finally here!

    With a normal expression, Jiang Ning picked up the letter and put it in his pocket.

    I didn't even look at it, so I gathered at 1803 first, and told Grandma Zhong what she was worried about.

    Hearing He Zhian's evil deeds, Zheng Weili was so angry that she broke her defenses, "This kind of bastard, I will kill him!"

    I, Sister Zheng, don't talk harshly in society.

    But this is the end of the cannibalism. If one He Zhian is killed, there will be countless He Zhian, which cannot be killed.

    What's more, he didn't force good-looking men and women, one is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, he can only say that each takes what he needs.

    The important thing now is, what if the gangsters from outside really rushed in?

    Unlike the mob downstairs, they have guns in their hands, and if you kill one, there will be another.

    Both Lu Yu and Zhang Chao's faces changed. They didn't expect it to be so chaotic outside. "How about we move?"

    Jiang Ning asked, "Where should we move?" Zhang Chao thought for a while, "     Where

    is the villa in Banshan?"

The tallest building in the villa has already flooded to the second floor. Is there explosion-proof glass and multiple stainless steel doors there?

    Even if there is, others won't rush in?

    Zheng Weili was ruthless, "If you don't move, I'll die with someone."

    If you move out, you will die faster.

    This was also Jiang Ning's choice, and it was impossible for her to move.

    Not in a hurry to express, his eyes fell on Huo Yishen.

    Huo Yishen was expressionless, "It's not necessarily safer to live on the 17th floor. It's fine if they insist on living there. If they install a few more doors on the stairs, it won't be so easy for people outside to rush up." Zhang Chao looked desperate

    .

    That's right, this is the fortress war. If you want to go to the 18th floor, you have to rush to the 17th floor first. It is easier to counterattack with a few more layers of barriers.

    If you don't move, you will die!

    Jiang Ning deeply agreed, "I'm afraid it's useless. If they dare to come, we will beat them until they dare not come!"

    Her words were murderous.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu were taken aback. Is this the Jiang Ning they knew?

    It's cold, like crawling out of a pile of dead people, and it's creepy to look at it more.

    "Woof!"

    Coke stood beside Jiang Ning and bared her teeth, assuming a posture of swallowing mountains and rivers: whoever loves the grandson, it's the right thing to do!

    Consciousness reached a consensus, so each made preparations.

    Jiang Ning closed the door before taking out the envelope.

    [I know your secret]

    [I want to keep a secret, see you in Xinyicheng at 3 p.m.]

    [You can't take anyone with you, or your secret will be exposed]

    The handwriting is scribbled, and it looks fake.

    Heh, you don't even dare to sign your name, yet you have the guts to threaten her?

    Guess with his toes, Jiang Ning knows who it is.

    Xinyi City is less than two kilometers away from Jinrong Community. It is a shopping mall for food, drink and entertainment. Now... most of it has been buried in ice.

    It's 12 o'clock in the noon now, so I'm in time for the appointment.

    It was too cold to go out and needed enough energy to withstand the extreme cold. Jiang Ning ate two bowls of fragrant and soft rice, a serving of steamed pork ribs and fried pork.

    Coke doesn't want to eat dog food, stares at the ribs and drools, his eyes are helpless and pitiful, as if he is protesting against the shoveling of shit: treatment discrimination!

    Jiang Chanshi admitted his mistake, and immediately made a whole portion for it, replacing the farmhouse stir-fry with crispy fried fish, and made the dog eat it so happily.

    The flood was frozen, and it was extremely cold outside, but more people came out to look for supplies.

    Not only food, but also firewood for heating.

    As the survivors came out for activities, all kinds of crimes became more and more rampant, and some people were robbed before they even left the community.

    Some even managed to find supplies, but never had the chance to go home.

    Jiang Ning didn't want Coke to go out and take risks, but the dog bit her trousers tightly.

    It seems that if she doesn't agree, don't even think about going out.

    Yo, is this a threat?

    Jiang Ning had no choice but to put on constant temperature clothes for it, and then anti-cut and anti-stab clothes, any more would cause trouble.

    The trainer is right, the horse dog can quickly adapt to any harsh environment, but it only takes a few days, and its adaptability is many times stronger than hers.

    She puts on a bulletproof vest with constant temperature clothes, and then puts on an arctic cold-proof suit.

    I don't know if it's the constant temperature clothes, or the polar cold clothes are really effective, except that the hands and feet are really not cold.

    Thinking of the threatening letter, Jiang Ning found a backpack and stuffed Coke into it.

    Coke loves freedom by nature, and vows not to drill into a backpack.

    Jiang Ning had no choice but to coax it, "Let's go out to catch the bad guys, but the bad guys only allow me to go alone, otherwise our rations will be exposed, so you can only sneak into the village." Get it

    rations? Just tired of living!

    Gouzi exploded in an instant, and obediently drilled into his back.

    Come on, shit shoveler, zip up the zipper, if no one dies today, this matter can't be solved!

    It is said that the dog is strong again, and it is quite heavy on the back.

    Going down the stairs, the whole building was deadly silent, as if there was no life at all.

    At 1202, she deliberately slowed down and glanced meaningfully.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 74 Negotiation
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Don't see that Xinyi City is only two kilometers away, but the ice is so slippery that the so-called anti-skid snow boots don't work at all.

    If it is being chased by someone, not only will it not run fast, it will also be extremely prone to accidents.

    With the action of taking out his backpack, Jiang Ning took out his skates from the space and put them on.

    The skates were a bit big, and a few pairs of socks just fit them.

    Jiang Ning has learned to skate, but Nangou is really not good at it. His clumsy body wobbles and skates outside the community.

    Before leaving the complex, two men suddenly rushed out from the 18th floor, holding sticks and rushing towards her.

    Blame her for being so conspicuous.

    The polar cold-proof clothing is considered to be in distress search and rescue, and the colors are relatively bright, which is very eye-catching.

    However, Jiang Ning is still color-conscious, and chose the national red style, which is even more eye-catching in the gray weather of extreme cold and snow.

    The two of them surrounded their heads and wore all the clothes regardless of the season, only showing a pair of greedy eyes.

    Needless to say, they saw Jiang Ning's clothes and wanted to grab them.

    It's a pity that the shoe slipped, and before she could reach Jiang Ning, she fell hard, and when she got up in embarrassment, there was no sign of her.

    After leaving the community, I gradually regained the feeling of skating, and galloped towards Xinyi City with my skates.

    I met a few survivors on the road, and seeing the red figure flying by in the ice and snow, I couldn't help showing envious eyes, awesome!

    This is the south, so there is such a complete equipment?

    Look at how well other people are living, and then look at how miserable you are.

    The smoother and smoother you will be, you will soon arrive at Xinyicheng.

    Jiang Ning changed back to the snow boots, released the dog from the backpack, and walked towards the top floor of the commercial city.

    It's only been a few months, and the bustling commercial city in the past is dead silent, with mess everywhere, and even blood splattered on the walls.

    In an unfamiliar environment, Coke is extra vigilant, a dog leads the way first, and the shit shovel follows after it is really safe.

    There were only two floors left submerged in Xinyi City, Jiang Ning went to the top floor to find a place that was both private and had a bird's-eye view of the surroundings.

    The road and surrounding shops are all submerged under the water, and there are commercial buildings looming in the distance.

    Scanning with binoculars, no potential threat was found.

    It's really cold outside, especially when I'm sitting still, I feel my heart is a little paralyzed with every breath of air.

    This damn weather is minus 30 degrees, right?

    Jiang Ning took out warm pads and stuck them to her feet, then hugged a hot water bottle to keep warm, and told the dog to watch around, and she wanted to practice in seclusion.

    It was still early at three o'clock, and the reason why the cold wind was blowing out early was to know whether the person who threatened her had brought accomplices to monitor or ambush her in advance.

    Jiang Ning nestled in a sheltered place, using his consciousness to dig and hoe the ground in the space, planning to plant peanuts.

    Coke is serious, looking around dutifully, trying to find out and kill the person who snatched its rations.

    When the consciousness is tired, Jiang Ning closes his eyes to rest, or observes with a telescope.

    At three o'clock in the afternoon, not to mention suspicious personnel, even ghosts did not appear.

    Jiang Ning had a lot of patience. When it was almost four o'clock, Coke issued a low reminder.

    The binoculars swept over, and saw a shadow moving slowly on the ice and snow.

    Wrapped from head to toe, you can't see the figure, but you can already tell who it is from the direction you come from.

    Jiang Ning glanced at the mechanical watch, then hid with Coke.

    He didn't stay idle even in hiding, let Coke guard the periphery.

    Shadow slowly climbed up to the top floor, his eyes looked around vigilantly, and he was dumbfounded when he saw that the surroundings were empty.

    Jiang Ning, who was hiding in the dark, smiled, as if no one knew how to let go of pigeons.

    Let her wait slowly to see who is the one who is anxious.

    It's icy and snowy, freezing until the soul is out of the body, no matter how much you wrap it, it won't work. The piercing cold air is like an invisible needle piercing into the body.

    Su Mengyao was so cold that she almost fainted, but she was unwilling to leave.

    Impossible, if Jiang Ning is not afraid of the space being exposed, it is impossible to go out so early.

    Thinking of her living so chicly, but she had to exchange her body for food to survive, Su Mengyao was so angry that she died!

    If he could get the jade pendant, he wouldn't be in the situation he is today.

    Life is really unbearable, Yang Weicong is relying on the soft bones raised by women, even though he has her as a girlfriend, he still sleeps with Yu Qingqing for food.

    After sleeping with someone else, I have to push it to other men in exchange for food.

    Yesterday he even threatened Yu Qingqing and He Zhian to go out to pick up work, just for five catties of food, and was tortured until there was no good meat all over his body.

    And Yang Weicong ate the food that Yu Qingqing exchanged his body for, without any guilt in his heart, and even started to brainwash her.

    Next time I go out, it will definitely be her turn.

    If he doesn't agree, he will deal with her with the method of stunned in Qingqing.

    There is no escape.

    Su Mengyao hated her to death, but she also knew in her heart that without Yang Weicong and the others, her end would be even worse.

    There is no way to live a day like this.

    She doesn't want to play anymore, really doesn't want to!

    I want to go home and sleep, I want to eat delicious and spicy food, and I want countless new dresses.

    How much I wish it was a dream, and when I woke up it was still the original world.

    Unfortunately, it is a dream that I will never wake up from.

    Su Mengyao wanted to cry, but she was afraid that the tears would freeze her face.

    He had no choice but to stubbornly stay where he was, waiting for Jiang Ning to show up.

    Jiang Ning took out the thermos to drink hot water, and walked out slowly when she saw that she was crumbling from the cold.

    Su Mengyao's eyes were shining brightly, "Jiang Ning."

    I knew that she would be afraid of space exposure.

    Looking at her brand-new clothes, confident and calm steps, and looking at the clothes I patched together, or finding them from the homes of the victims, I feel sick to my stomach when I think about it. At night, I dream of those people who were frozen to death. Hold on to her.

    At this moment, jealousy is like madness.

    If she is the one who has the space, Jiang Ning's life should belong to her.

    Deliberately ignoring Yang Weicong and others to come out, this time it must be successful no matter what.

    Listening to her familiar tone, as if greeting a good girlfriend, she is really thick-skinned.

    "What's the matter?"

    There were no outsiders, and Su Mengyao didn't intend to pretend, she directly threatened, "I know you have space."

    Jiang Ning was curious, "How do you know that I have space?"

    "Don't worry about it, I just know anyway."

    The appointment was made, and Jiang Ning didn't intend to pretend, "I have space, but so what?" "

    If others know that you have space, there are mountains of supplies in it, enough for them to live a good life before the end of the world. What do you think will happen to them?"

    "So?"

    "Jiang Ning, I have no ill intentions towards you, I really want to make friends with you. You let me live on the 18th floor, and I will keep this secret for you." "

    Just live Into the 18th floor?"

    Su Mengyao was full of confidence, "You have so many space materials, at least it's a friend, can't you share too much with me?" "

    How much to share?"

    Knowing that she has a stinky and stubborn temper, Su Mengyao retreated to advance, "I'm not greedy, as long as I can eat and drink enough."

    First live on the 18th floor, and win Huo Yishen's favor and protection. It's not too late to grab the space again.

    Huo Yi has a deep gun, is handsome and can fight, and she has space in her hands, so she will definitely be able to thrive in the end of the cannibalism.

    At that time, anyone who bullied her will be punished even harder.

    Jiang Ning didn't know how beautiful she thought, "Do I agree?"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 75
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The sweet dream came to an abrupt end, and Su Mengyao's hallucinations just bursting out were broken.

    But since she dared to ask Jiang Ning out, she had already thought of a countermeasure.

    "You have so many things, what's the matter with sharing some with me? It's better than being discovered by others and swarming up to snatch it, and you will die then." Listening to what she said for granted, Jiang Ning couldn't help laughing, "No,

    you I don't know me, I have a bad temper, I do things impulsively without thinking about the consequences, the kind who would rather be broken than broken. Is there anything that

    can threaten me when you come here alone?"

    Su Mengyao thumped, and immediately became vigilant, bluffing He warned: "Jiang Ning, since I dare to ask you out, I will naturally have a backup.

    If you dare to touch me, you will never get out of here today!"

    Jiang Ning was amused by her threat, just like a cat teasing a dying Mouse, you are in a great mood, "In exchange for a bag of instant noodles, you would sleep with two or three men, but don't say that you hired a lot of people to ambush me in order to threaten me. They charge a lot of money

    , You’re afraid that you’ll stay with them for a month without sleep, and you won’t be able to pay their appearance fees.”

    It’s not that they discriminate against female compatriots, but that there is too much disparity in body and strength, forcing many disadvantaged women to rely on men to survive in order to obtain the resources to survive .

    People have no way out, who cares about dignity.

    Jiang Ning has seen it with her own eyes, a bag of biscuits can be exchanged for a school belle, and you can choose any pose.

    hate it? hatred!

    Does it hurt? pain!

    But this is a voluntary choice. If the school beauty doesn't do it, the school grass can immediately take over.

    Being exposed by Jiang Ning, Su Mengyao became angry from embarrassment, "Jiang Ning, what's so crazy about you, isn't it because you have space?

    If you don't have space, your life will be worse than mine. It's just cheating. I really think how much you have. sharp?

    With your looks, I'm afraid you can't even replace instant noodles.

    "Sorry, I'm not as good as you, anyone can spread their legs apart. " "

    In her previous life, the space was cheated away. She would rather starve to death than make a deal with the devil. On the contrary, Su Mengyao took the space and traded her body for supplies, using the space to steal from them. It's just that the mess in this life is even worse

    .

    This What does it have to do with cheating? It's just a matter of personality.

    Jiang Ning sneered, "You have to figure out who has the right to choose now. "

    Su Mengyao gritted her teeth, "Yes, I didn't bring anyone here, but if you can't go back today, the matter that you have space will be exposed. "

    "Really? Knowing her selfishness and greed, Jiang Ning was not afraid at all, "Don't tell me, you tell Yang Weicong, or those men. "

    Su Mengyao, "..."

    "They not only share you and Yu Qingqing, but also let you go out to exchange. If you really trust them, you won't come here alone today." "

    Instead, they directly surrounded and threatened her to hand over the space.

    Unfortunately, Su Mengyao didn't know that the space couldn't be taken away. As long as she didn't enter the space, other living things couldn't enter at all.

    Yang Weicong was soft and selfish, and Su Mengyao went too far Nothing less than that.

    She wants to snatch the space, and she is even more afraid of being snatched away.

    Therefore, it is absolutely impossible to tell Yang Weicong and others.

    Su Mengyao, who was seen through, became furious, "Jiang Ning, don't think too much, just try if you don't believe me. "

    "Ok. Jiang Ning smiled, "Just try it." "

    Su Mengyao's face turned hard, "Okay, let's wait and see!" "

    At this time, you must not give in. Once you show your timidity, you will lose.

    Su Mengyao straightened her back and warned: "Don't regret it! "

    After speaking, turn around and leave.

    Jiang Ning didn't leave and watched her leave.

    Su Mengyao was so angry that she gritted her teeth, since the toast would not be fined wine, let everyone in Fengcheng know that she has space, and there will be no place for her when they see it.

    She wanted to make Jiang Ning like a bereaved dog for her crime.

    Making up her mind, she quickened her pace and went downstairs.

    Just as he was about to reach the stairs, a black shadow rushed towards him fiercely.

    "Woof!"

    "Ah!!!"

    Su Mengyao subconsciously hid back while screaming when she was suddenly rushed by something unknown.

    Puchi!

    The severe pain came suddenly, and Su Mengyao was so painful that she couldn't breathe. She looked down at her chest, and the sharp knife pierced her body from behind, with red blood.

    "Who gave you the courage to threaten me?"

    A cold voice sounded behind Su Mengyao.

    She opened her mouth wide, but couldn't speak, her eyes were full of shock!

    Jiang Ning actually...killed her?

    "I don't care if you are time-traveling, book-traveling, rebirth, fast-traveling or the system, you are all mixed up like this, do you think you are the chosen daughter or have nine lives?" Jiang Ning held the handle of the knife, twisted it hard, and

    then Pulled away, blood dripped continuously along the knife.

    Su Mengyao fell down suddenly, suffocating, she opened her mouth desperately, her eyeballs seemed to pop out of her sockets, her skinny hand stretched out towards Jiang Ning, "You, you..." "There is a way to heaven, if you don't go

    , There is no way to go to hell."

    Jiang Ning's eyes were cold, "Natural disasters, strangers, everyone lives according to their own ability, but you are thinking about other people's pockets, I can only send you to hell." Oh, so what if I know that she

    has space? You have to be able to get it!

    As for her kind of god, Jiang Ning didn't have any interest in it. It was nothing more than the situations she guessed, as long as the threat was removed.

    Su Mengyao's body stiffened quickly due to the freezing weather and heavy bleeding, but her eyes, which were as big as copper bells, did not close until she died.

    It was less than five o'clock, but the sky was overcast and already starting to darken.

    Jiang Ning didn't stop and went downstairs with Coke.

    Gouzi was unwilling, and the murderous Goutou didn't forget to look back, and then quickly caught up.

    Putting on his skates, Jiang Ning skated towards home.

    Coke spread his legs and followed excitedly.

    The two-wheel drive can't do the four-wheel drive, and the dog ran like a girl, and soon left behind with a shovel.

    As expected of a dog that Huo Yishen has trained, his running speed is as fast as lightning, his posture is calm and handsome, and he is indeed the most beautiful pup on the street.

    Jiang Ning couldn't help calling, "Coke." The dog     braked

    sharply, turned around and looked over, and then ran back without hesitation, "Wow!"

run up.

    It was getting dark, and it was also the most dangerous time of the day.

    There are quite a few groups of people on the ice, whether they are looking at Gouzi or Jiang Ning, they are all greedy and malicious.

    But placing an order means risk.

    The fat and strong dog in the extreme cold suddenly arouses the desire to commit crimes.

    Many people grabbed the murder weapon hidden in their clothes and quickly surrounded Coke.

    "Quick, grab it!"

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 76 Drug Administration
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The four-wheel drive is very stable, and Coke uses the pace of the devil, jumping and dodging, making them turn around.

    Not only did they kill Gouzi, they were so cruel that even Jiang Ning would not spare them.

    Instead of hiding, Jiang Ning accelerated towards them.

    The speed of skating was very fast, and the man holding the steel pipe was wearing cotton shoes, although his feet were slippery, he still did not give up hunting.

    Jiang Ning flew past, before the man lifted the steel pipe, the man passed by like lightning.

    With a "bang", the man's body flew out, even though he was wearing a thick hat, his head was still smashed by the golf club.

    He fell to the ground, his eyes widened, blood gushed out of his mouth, and he soon lost his breath.

    Jiang Ning didn't hesitate, no matter if it was aimed at her or at Coke, it would be a golf club whizzing past her.

    They are all blocking the way and robbing, and they can only yell at others when they are alive.

    After beating several heads in a row, by the time other people who surrounded and rounded up realized something was wrong, the girl in the red extreme cold clothes had already disappeared from sight.

    They thought they slipped and fell down, but they lost their lives, and it was only when they went to check that their heads had been knocked out.

    How could a young girl be so tough?

    The surprise and shock were fleeting, and the living immediately took off the clothes of the dead, and put all the clothes to keep out the cold on themselves, not minding the body temperature of the dead.

    They stared at the dead with complicated eyes and swallowed saliva incessantly as they were extremely hungry. In the end, they still couldn't reach the moral bottom line in their hearts, and resisted the temptation to turn around and leave with difficulty.

    As for how long it can last, even they don't know.

    Gouzi became more and more excited as he ran, sticking out his long tongue.

    Looking at the shit-shoveling officer who was chasing after him, it came to an emergency brake: Come on, come and chase me!

    When Jiang Ning was about to catch up, he ran wildly again.

    One person and one dog chased each other, and soon returned to Jinrong Community.

    After going out for a walk, the dog is full of energy, with a strong body and smooth muscles, and it feels like the whole dog is shining brightly.

    Jiang Ning rewarded it with a piece of jerky, packed up his things and went upstairs.

    When he reached the 12th floor, a stumbling figure suddenly rushed out.

    I almost slashed at it with a knife, only to find out that it was Yu Qingqing.

    His face was pale and bloodless, as if he had been smeared with lime powder.

    Jiang Ning knew at a glance that she would not live long, and she didn't even have the slightest popularity.

    I don't know if Yang Weicong is too good at coaxing, or because he thinks that the food lying down is very profitable. One catty of grain per hour, and his body is broken for five catties of grain. Not to mention half of it was taken away by He Zhian.

    Jiang Ning didn't understand, maybe this was a symptom of severe love brain.

    Even if he lives again, he is still very lucky to wake up in time in his previous life, otherwise he might be even worse than Yu Qingqing.

    "Jiang Ning, save me, please save me."

    Yu Qingqing's voice was hoarse, her body was on the verge of falling, and there was only the last gleam of light left in her ashen eyes.

    Jiang Ning asked, "How to help?"

    "I, I'm bleeding profusely, and I have a fever, can you give me some medicine, I don't want to die yet..."

    Yu Qingqing staggered, holding on to the stairs.

    "Why did you come to me?" Jiang Ning said with a blank expression, "I didn't eat a grain of the food you earned when you went out. Whoever eats what you earn will go to someone to save you. Don't say I have no medicine,

    just I won’t give you any medicine.

    Why should I give it to you?

    Because you are pitiful, because you are stubborn? I am not your parents, let alone eat or drink your food.

    Whoever made you like this, you go to him, Selling pity doesn't work for me."

    After speaking, go upstairs.

    "Wait." Yu Qingqing's lips and teeth fought, panting, and stopped Jiang Ning, "I'm not reconciled, I really regret it, if I had known today, I would not have given up the food. Jiang Ning, help

    me , I don't want to just die like this, and then be thrown out of the window by them."

    It seemed that she knew better than anyone that she was bound to die.

    The thought of being squeezed dry is really unbearable.

    Jiang Ning stopped, stretched out his hand to dig out twice in the backpack, and handed her a pack of medicine, which contained several powerful sleeping pills, "You can figure it out yourself." Yu Qingqing squeezed the medicine tightly,

    forced Enduring the pain in his body, he hunched his body and went back to 1202.

    How ironic, this is her rented house, and now they are waiting for themselves to die.

    If there is a chance to do it all over again, she will definitely not reply to the message in the group and recruit a group of wolves.

    I want to go home, my parents, my grandparents, and the meals they cook, but unfortunately I never have the chance again.

    Really, there is no regret medicine in the world.

    Holding the medicine tightly in her hand, Yu Qingqing made a decision.

    Just arrived on the 18th floor, bang bang sound came from the aisle.

    Zheng Weili was boxing and was sweating profusely.

    Lu Yu and Zhang Chao practiced against each other with sticks. It was clumsy and funny, but the spirit of hard work is worth encouraging.

    Seeing her come back, the two of them took the opportunity to be lazy, "Ah Ning, you went out?" "

    Well, I took Coke for a walk."

    "How's it going outside?"

    Even wearing mink fur coats, they still haven't gotten used to it.

    Since the arrival of the extreme cold, the farthest place the two have been to is to go to the rooftop to fetch ice and snow.

    "It's very lively, there are robbers and gangsters everywhere."

    Lu Yu froze, "..."

    Zhang Chao froze, "..."

    It's terrible, will they die if they go out?

    "Ning, are you kidding me?"

    Sooner or later, Jiang Ning had no intention of hiding it, so he showed his blood-stained golf club, "What do you think?"

    Lu Yu hugged Zheng Weili in fright: Wife, I'm afraid!

    Zhang Chao had no one to hug, and his face immediately became serious.

    The natural disasters of the last days have driven ordinary people into devils, let alone those gangsters.

    Grandma Zhong's worries are not groundless. It will be a matter of time before the 18th floor is targeted.

    "Yu, let's continue practicing!"

    "Chao, we can do it!"

    Going back to the room to change clothes, just after taking off the bulletproof vest, the voice of the intercom rang.

    "Jiang Ning, do you want to practice against each other today?"

    "Yes, I'll be there soon."

    I went out for a run today, and Coke's training was delayed, but this didn't bother Huo Yishen.

    He put on thick clothes, shoes and socks for Doudou, and put on a hat to protect against wind and cold, "Doudou, go to the stairs and watch Coke run around." "

    Okay, brother."

    After lying in bed for a day, now he can play with Coke , Doudou doesn't know how happy she is.

    After two hours of extreme sparring, Jiang Ning was so tired that he was sweating profusely, panting heavily.

    This kind of fatigue is accompanied by hearty joy.

    Moreover, Jiang Ning also found that with the improvement of physical fitness, the time for manipulating consciousness to plow the ground and sow seeds also increased.

    Although it is still crawling like a snail, it is developing in a good way, and the future can be expected!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 77 Anxiety Disorders
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huo Yishen came out to take over Doudou's task as a trainer, and saw that 1803 was still sweating profusely.

    It's not easy to live, especially on the 18th floor, which has become a thorn in the side of others. In order to keep supplies, even dogs are improving their combat effectiveness, let alone humans.

    At this moment, he was a little moved, "Do you want to learn how to shoot a crossbow?"

    Everyone in 1803 was shocked. Was 1801 talking to them?

    Crossbow shot?

    He wants to teach them crossbow shooting? Right!

    Wow, so excited, what should I do? My heart is about to jump out!

    Zhang Chao reacted quickly, "Yes, yes!"

    In fact, seeing Huo Yishen teaching Jiang Ning the infiltration and investigation skills, as well as the daily professional sparring, they were so envious that they were drooling.

    Huo Yishen was born in a special police officer, and he is professional in both attack and self-defense. It is better for him to guide two moves than to practice for a month.

    You can tell by looking at Jiang Ning. When he was young, he and Lu Yu teamed up to beat her. Although they lost very badly, they still survived a few tricks.

    Well now, she can crush them both with one fist.

    There is also Coke, stray dogs have rich fighting experience, and now they are receiving high-standard police dog training, which can no longer be described as abnormal.

    Yes, they are a little weaker, but they are also dignified. What's the matter now that they can't even do it like a dog?

    Shame, shame!

    She had long felt itchy and wanted to kneel down and beg Huo Yishen to accept him as an apprentice, but she never had the courage to speak up.

    There is no other reason, just because the aura is too strong, the kind that exceeds seconds.

    Don't look at organizing a group to find supplies, but his personality is indifferent and alienated, and he never wastes a word when he speaks. There is an inscription on his forehead: Don't bother me if you don't know him well!

    People are different. Huo Yishen is special to Jiang Ning, but it doesn't mean he is special to 1803, so no matter how much he wishes in his heart, no one dares to say this, and he dare not even mention it to Jiang Ning.

    Now, he actually spoke.

    Zhang Chao wanted to cry, did he hug his thigh?

    Lu Yu also wanted to cry, being beaten up by his wife all the time, and wanted to learn some powerful self-defense tricks, so that he could stand up in front of his wife!

    Not to mention, even Zheng Weili was tempted.

    In Sanda, she is absolutely confident in knocking out Huo Yishen, but what about other aspects?

    Now is the end of natural disasters, and the world has forced survivors into devils, so how hard is her fist?

    Comparable to other people's crossbows?

    Comparable to other people's guns?

    What's more, she still has the ultimate dream, which is to challenge Huo Yishen one day.

    1803 said in unison, Huo Yi nodded deeply, "Tomorrow."

    That night, the two big men were so excited that they couldn't sleep, they secretly hid under the covers and drank beer.

    "Chao, why do you think Huo Yishen suddenly changed his attitude?"

    "Yu, the 18th floor is now a piece of fat, no matter how powerful he is, he is not overpowered, not to mention there is a younger sister to protect, only everyone on the 18th floor has become stronger." Yes, he is the most relaxed."

    "Chao, we have to work hard."

    "Yu, let's look up to Ning."

    The two brothers chatted and drank, accidentally overdo it, and fell down to sleep.

    "Ah!!!"

    There was a shrill scream from downstairs.

    Zhang Chao who was woken up was so annoyed that he swears, "Fuck, dead again!"

    Lu Yu got up in a daze, "Dead every day, I'm so annoying."

    "Where are you going?"

    "Looking for my wife."

    Being poked Heartbroken Zhang Chao, "..."

    Yes, he doesn't deserve a wife!

    Jiang Ning next door was also woken up, and the sound came from the floors below.

    Turned over and continued to sleep.

    Coke listened to the sound at the door, making sure that there was no two-legged beast downstairs to pry the door, went back to the room, glanced at the excrement shovel officer sleeping on the bed, and then lay down in his nest happily.

    In the early morning, there was a bang on the 17th floor, and Gouzi listened to the sound by the door from time to time, feeling a little irritable, and always had the urge to fight.

    Jiang Ning opened the door and saw Zhang Chao and Lu Yu practicing crossbow shooting in the aisle.

    Uh, Huo Yishen's teaching is fine, it's because of their talent.

    Zheng Weili is talented, but has a bad temper. "What's the matter with you two? How many times have I been taught, but I can't shoot. Coke is more accurate than you."

    Jiang Ning almost laughed.

    There is no way, there is a specialization in the art industry, Zheng Weili is originally big, no matter the limbs, movements, speed, or sensitivity are stronger than ordinary people, and it is easy to grasp by analogy.

    But for them, one is sick and the other is physically weak, and their athletic talent is worse than ordinary people. It is not bad to be able to persist until today.

    Huo Yi is deep and cold, and Zheng Weili is impatient. The situation of these two people is really difficult.

    "Let me try."

    In fact, she had long wanted to teach 1803, but it was Huo Yishen who taught her, and it is not advisable without his consent.

    It's true to form a team, but who would give their hearts to each other, not to mention that Huo Yishen is no less defensive than her, and he got closer to him because of the benefit of the two babies exchanging lessons.

    In the end of natural disasters, survival geniuses are rare after all, and more are ordinary people like Zhang Chao and Lu Yu.

    If they can persevere, it is already very good.

    Forming a team on the 18th floor, accompanied by dogs, Jiang Ning's mentality is no longer anxious and panic when he was just reborn.

    But Zheng Weili and others were different, their anxiety and fear deepened day by day, and they naturally became irritable and irritable.

    Jiang Ning stepped forward and patiently taught each movement over and over again.

    Strict teachers do not necessarily produce high-quality apprentices. Teacher Jiang has many years of training experience and is quite good at treating students.

    Let go of your impatience and rebuild your confidence.

    Zhang Chao and Lu Yu settled down. As the training progressed, their movements became more and more proficient, and their concealment became more and more accurate.

    Zheng Weili thanked Jiang Ning, "I've lost a lot of hair recently, and my temper has become more and more irritable. Every time I lose my temper, I feel very guilty, but I can't control myself." "I'll ask

    Zhang Chao later, if there is any Anti-anxiety medicine."

    Jiang Ning suggested to her, "I remember that we seem to have collected some, and pay more attention to emotions."

    Zheng Weili was surprised, "You mean I have anxiety?"

    "Not only you, many people I have this disease." Jiang Ning nodded, "I also had it at the beginning, and then Coke cured me." "

    No wonder, I feel that I am weird, even my aunt is not normal."

    Zheng Weili sighed, although she said before The temper comes quickly, but the mentality is very optimistic, unlike the current day full of negative energy.

    While chatting, there was a knock on the door downstairs.

    They are all acquaintances, except Grandma Zhong's family, the family of a child who came to treat stomach pain last time, and the original residents of 1703.

    After hearing Jiang Ning's words, Grandma Zhong was still hesitating whether to move, but the murder next door last night scared her.

    Waking up in the morning, the family moved out decisively.

    What a pretty and polite little girl, it's a pity that she didn't know people well and led wolves into the house, costing her own life.

    The most frightening thing is for a cowardly and honest person to go crazy. She would sacrifice her life to enjoy the food she exchanged with her body. The crazy woman injected sleeping pills into the water and hacked two of them to death with a kitchen knife.

    In the end, he was also hacked to death with random knives, and his body was thrown out of the window.

    The room was covered in blood, and the man with the kitchen knife in his hand looked mad and his eyes were horrifying.

    It is estimated that most of them are also crazy.

    Grandma Zhong remembered him as the boy who lived on the 8th floor. He was sunny, handsome and smiling.

    It's all right now, one went out and never came back, the other was hacked to death by his own hands, who will eat it in the future?

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 78
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Grandma Zhong is old, and her heart can't stand the stimulation, not to mention he is not the only one who is crazy in the unit building.

    So he decisively moved to the 17th floor. Although the 18th floor also killed people, he fought back out of self-defense, and his thinking was much better than others.

    The two families not only moved their things up, but also removed the stainless steel doors. They wanted to learn from the 18th floor to build a safe fortress, and arranged three doors on the stairs.

    But they didn't have tools, so they knocked on the door to borrow from the 18th floor.

    Jiang Ning was not in a hurry to speak, but looked at Huo Yishen, Zhang Chao and others.

    There are tools in the space, but they cannot be taken out.

    Huo Yi has a hand-held impact drill, 1803 acetylene for spot welding.

    But people's hearts are evil, not to mention that they decided to move to the 17th floor, and they obviously wanted to seek asylum.

    Throwing a free olive branch at this time can easily make them develop a dependent mentality.

    The 18th floor is not a savior, it is difficult to even protect oneself, let alone protect others.

    However, installing three more doors on the stairs is also good for the 18th floor. If someone really wants to rush up, at least it will give a buffer time.

    But when getting along with the 17th floor, you still have to grasp the degree.

    The 18th floor made eye contact and quickly reached an agreement.

    "The impact drill is almost out of power, and there is not much acetylene left. It is okay to borrow it, but when will you pay it back?"

    Jiang Ning's words made the other two choke and were speechless.

    Grandma Zhong understood, "Little girl, we need to take care of each other upstairs and downstairs. These two things are really special. After borrowing them, we can't pay them for a while. How about we pay for them with other items?"

    " Okay, let’s discuss it.”

    In the end, Grandma Zhong took out a bracelet, and the Xu family with the child gave a Jade Buddha decoration, and 1703 was a gold necklace.

    Jiang Ning accepted it unceremoniously, and gave the impact drill and acetylene to the 17th floor. He also sent Lu Yu and Zhang Chao as technical guides. The door must be strong and secure.

    In addition, the 17th floor made a request that they have to go to the roof to fetch water for ice and snow.

    The roof is public, and the two floors are regarded as a cooperative relationship, so it is not justified to prevent people from staying at home.

    But every time you come up, you have to open the door, and it will bring risks to the 18th floor.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Every day at four o'clock in the afternoon, only one person can come up, and you can discuss who to send."

    Only one person can go up?

    The 17th floor felt uncomfortable, but who made the situation on the 18th floor stronger than them, and after discussion, the task was given to Zhong Ping.

    After the staircase door was installed, Lu Yu came back with three keys, "It will not be easy to go out and come back in the future, you have to go through six levels."

    In addition, a skateboard was given on the 17th floor, and Lu Yu decided to put 3 catties of iron on hand. Nail them, all welded to the door, so there is enough security.

    At the same time, the Zhong family made an appointment to cut firewood tomorrow.

    In the extremely cold weather, there is no firewood in the house.

    Although I collected a lot before, it was consumed quickly from morning to night.

    Although it can last for a while, there are few mountains and forests along the southern coast, and all the furniture and firewood that can be burned in the urban area have been swept away, and the survivors have gone to the mountains to cut firewood.

    There are mountains everywhere in the villas in the middle of the mountain, but they are too far away, and it is not enough to walk back and forth in a day.

    Recently, it is Fengshan, where there are fast hands and slow hands.

    Lu Yu and Zhang Chao were overwhelmed with a sense of danger, and felt that they had to start stockpiling, "A Ning, are you going?"

    Jiang Ning said badly, "I don't want to move, let's talk about it in a few days."

    Huo Yishen was also bad, refusing to go out to chop firewood .

    In 1803, all the staff were mobilized. Lu Yu got a folding mechanical saw blade from somewhere, and wanted to show his strength.

    Coke wanted to go out for a while, but the shit shovel wouldn't allow it.

    When I woke up in the morning, I stood on the balcony and watched 1803 go out fully armed.

    It is estimated that they were wearing too much, and they were so tightly wrapped that they could not recognize who was who. Suddenly, several shadows rushed out of the 8th building, fiercely trying to snatch Lu Yu's military coat.

    There was a mink coat inside the army coat, how could Lu Yu let them succeed, and they fought each other with a wooden stick full of rusty nails, and roared, "Come, come if you are not afraid of death!"

    Grandma Damn, everyone bullies him, he is the only one who is easy to bully, right?

    Standing on the balcony, Jiang Ning couldn't help bursting out laughing.

    Lu Yu's physical fitness is the worst on the 18th floor, but after several months of hard work, it is no longer what it used to be.

    At the end of the crane on the 18th floor, it doesn't mean you can't hit it when you go out.

    Look, the sick rabbit is biting people hard.

    He was smashed violently as soon as he took the shot, and the people in the 8th building were stunned. Today is really unlucky, and he encountered such a powerful person when he went out.

    After being thrown away by the woman's fists, everyone was knocked out of their wits, "Run, it's those devils on the 18th floor!"

    His grandma's, she didn't read the almanac when she went out, how did she provoke these plague gods?

    No matter how good the temper is, no matter how optimistic the personality is, they will all be suppressed and become sick in the harsh last days.

    Lu Yufa lay on the ground hard, feeling depressed and heartbroken a lot.

    Isn't it just fighting and killing? He will too!

    Watching 1803 leave, Jiang Ning returned to the living room to have breakfast, hot milk and bread.

    Coke's appetite is getting bigger and bigger, and he needs bread slices after finishing the dog food.

    At the beginning, I was afraid of getting fat, and it was clumsy and inconvenient to move. Unexpectedly, I only gained muscle but not fat, and my hair was dense and smooth.

    Jiang Ning touched his stomach, feeling that he was one step closer to the vest line.

    The extreme cold couldn't sit still, Huo Yishen stopped Doudou's class, and Jiang Ning had a lot of time to spare, so he continued to read books and rummaged around, and it was time for the 1801 pair practice.

    Lu Yu didn't come back until it was almost dark for a few days. The felled trees were sawn to a suitable length, and then tied up with hemp rope and dragged back.

    The ice was too slippery, and I fell a few times on the road, which made me embarrassed.

    The trees were frozen to death, but they were not completely dry, so they were extremely heavy to drag.

    Seeing that she had returned safely, Jiang Ning opened the door and went downstairs to help, Coke hurriedly followed, Doudou was also not to be outdone, "Sister wait for me, Coke waits for me." She was wearing a red cold-proof suit, with two tugs on her head, and her ears were protected with a soft fur

    cover , looks soft and cute.

    It is inconvenient to turn over the window at the stairway, and there are no survivors in 702. Someone smashed the window in the living room, so it is much more convenient to enter and exit.

    Jiang Ning was conflicted in her heart, but the firewood in 1803 happened to be dragged here, so she could only get out from 702.

    Even though I was mentally prepared, I still couldn't help but glance into the distance, Wu Yaya's pile was full of corpses.

    These are the corpses of relatives who want to give the deceased relatives the last dignity, while some who have no sense of public morality are directly thrown downstairs.

    For example, Yang Weicong threw Yu Qingqing, and those accomplices who Yu Qingqing hacked to death.

    I have to say, this bastard is really lucky, so he didn't die.

    The firewood is heavy, and it took several back and forth to help move it. Coke chewed on the short branches, and Doudou chose light ones. The two bounced around to compare their speed.

    Two-wheel drive can't do four-wheel drive, and Doudou even lost the earmuffs.

    On the last trip, it was completely dark and the weather was getting colder and bitterer.

    Jiang Ning took out a stone from the space, raised his hand and smashed it at Yang Weicong's window.

    After several months of training, her arm strength is amazing, and she practices crossbow shooting every day, aiming is not a problem.

    There was a loud bang, and the glass shattered.

    Yang Weicong probably wasn't there, so he didn't respond.

    The other households heard the movement, but they were all indifferent. In the current world, killing people is commonplace, let alone smashing glass.

    As long as he doesn't find his family, who cares who died!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 79
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Back upstairs, Zheng Weili wanted to share some pieces of wood with Jiang Ning.

    Jiang Ning didn't want it, "I have a lot of clothes and quilts, and I am slow to use firewood. You take it back and store it. I will chop it myself if necessary." Knowing

    her character, Zheng Weili did not force it.

    Lu Yu knocked on the door of 1801, and everyone gathered at 1803 again, "Good news!"

    Many people went to Fengshan to cut firewood today, and they really heard a lot of exciting news, "The government is going to distribute supplies."

    Before the flood, Not to mention that it is inconvenient for residents to travel, even many government departments have been paralyzed. Now that the floods are freezing, although it is freezing cold, they can come and go freely.

    "The government found relief food the day after tomorrow, and distributed it once a week, 1 catty each time, and the residents took their ID cards to the place of the original neighborhood committee to collect it." The weekly distribution of 1 catty of rice is indeed

    very little. The natural disaster came suddenly, and all the supplies were submerged in the water. However, the coastal cities are low-altitude. Even if the national grain reserve warehouse is relatively high, the combination of typhoons and floods is too powerful. How much can be transferred in time?

    There are millions of people in Fengcheng. Even if more than half of them were killed, at least there are still more than one million survivors. It is really not easy to come up with so much food.

    "In addition, the government announced that banknotes are invalid, and new currencies will be introduced in the future, and they will be bartered for the time being."

    This news has nothing to do with the residents. After all, the money in their hands has already been spent, but it is a loss to those who made a fortune. People, it is estimated that they have fainted in the toilet.

    "In addition to distributing relief food, the government also announces recruitment, up to thousands of positions, ranging from technical researchers to grassroots corpse collection teams. What is paid is food, and

    scarce R&D technical personnel can get 20 to 30 jobs a month 1 catty of food, and the hard labor at the bottom is 5 catties of food per month, but the lunch is included.

    Lu Yu joked, "A Ning, do you think we are going to apply for a job? "

    " Whatever you want, I won't go anyway. "

    If there is no technology, the hard labor collecting corpses can't even support themselves with 5 catties of food a month, but with the weekly relief food, they can barely survive.

    Lu Yu was joking, the task on the 18th floor was to guard the lair, not to earn the meager five catties of food.

    Save some food and drink in 1803, and there is absolutely no problem for two years.

    The government has turned from passive to active, and various departments are actively fighting the disaster. Maybe it will get better and better in the future. They don't need to risk their lives to earn this little food.

    Besides, if you have a life to earn, you may not necessarily have a life to spend.

    Therefore, all the staff on the 18th floor behaved poorly and refused to infiltrate and compete with others for jobs.

    When Jiang Ning left, seeing that Zhang Chao was injured on his hand, he couldn't help asking: "What's the

    matter ?" We repelled everyone who wanted to grab the hacksaw."

    It was too chaotic outside, not to mention going out alone, the three of them together were dangerous, and if they didn't pay attention, they would be plotted against.

    He and Lu Yu were logging, and Zheng Weili was watching, and they were all being watched.

    Jiang Ning wanted to comfort her, but she didn't know what to say.

    After all, this is not only the norm, it will become more and more cruel in the future.

    ...

    On the day of receiving the relief food, Zhang Chao came early and knocked on the door.

    Jiang Ning didn't want to queue up, "You guys go first, I'll stay and watch the house."

    So, 1803 went to the neighborhood committee early to line up.

    The tenacious vitality of human beings is far beyond imagination.

    Sitting at home, it feels like the whole world has come to a standstill, filled with the silence of human death.

    However, when the relief food came out, there were huge crowds of people everywhere.

    They went out in the morning and didn't come back until after one o'clock in the afternoon. The three of them took out the rice bag from their thick clothes.

    The new rice is mixed with broken rice, so in order to prevent others from claiming it, you have to queue up with your ID card.

    The scene was chaotic, but there were policemen with live ammunition standing guard, so no one dared to mess around at the food collection point, but it was dangerous to stay away.

    Pickpockets re-emerged, bag-cutters crossed the sea, and some ran away after grabbing them.

    In order to get more food, the wisdom of human beings is endless. The few people in front of Zheng Weili carried out the family's eighty-year-old mother, covered her with a few thick quilts, and covered her tightly.

    But just before receiving the food, the old mother died.

    The family members cried and screamed at the scene, saying that there was a problem with the government's policy, which killed the long-lived old man in the family.

    There was a lot of trouble, and many onlookers were attracted, muttering about the inhumanity of the government, and supporting them to make compensation.

    The food distribution volunteers came over and took off the quilt to check on the old man, whose body was already extremely stiff.

    "I'm sorry, I used to work in the hospital. This old lady has just passed away. She died at least 24 hours ago.

    "

    The troublemaker opened his mouth and was about to howl, but he faced the black muzzle of the gun head-on.

    This is not a peaceful time, the police really shoot.

    Lu Yu reminded, "Ah Ning, there are pickpockets and robbers everywhere now, you have to hide the food when you receive it, and don't let others approach it." There is one at the entrance of the

    community, but he and Zhang Chao both have guys , They don't dare to come over when they see people ordering dishes.

    Jiang Ning nodded, changed her clothes and wanted to put the Coke in 1803, but it bit her trousers and insisted on going out for a while.

    "No, everyone out there wants to eat dog meat."

    Don't listen, don't listen, Gouzi won't listen.

    If you don't take it with you today, don't even think about leaving!

    Doudou opened the door and ran out excitedly, "Sister, let's go."

    Jiang Ning frowned and looked at Huo Yishen, "You take Doudou out?"

    "Well, go out and see the outside world."

    Okay, more experience There is nothing wrong with knowledge, people have to grow up, especially in the last days, they need to be familiar with it early, otherwise the end will be miserable.

    Jiang Ning had nothing to say, but Coke quit.

    Even Doudou goes, why can't it go?

    Finally, afraid that it would go out and mess around, I had to find a rope to tie it.

    Gouzi is naturally unrestrained and loves freedom. It is humiliating to be tied by a rope, but Coke endures it. The person who tied it is the shit shovel officer.

    So, Jiang Ning took the dog, Huo Yishen took his sister, and walked down the stairs to the neighborhood committee.

    The neighborhood committee is not far away, about one kilometer or so, but the ice slides are not fast.

    Jiang Ning's worry was not unreasonable. Before going out, he deliberately stripped the mink off Coke's body, but he still managed to attract everyone's attention.

    It's not that they have never seen a dog, but they have never seen such a strong and beautiful dog with a tall and majestic figure.

    It's too much, is there any reason?

    Tamard, let no one live!

    Facing the greedy and hungry eyes, Gouzi was not afraid at all, and stared back murderously.

    The girl holding the rope seemed not to be trifled with, and the man standing next to her looked so cold that his eyes could kill.

    Probably a black and evil gang, otherwise they would not be able to afford a dog, and even dared to take the dog out for a walk.

    Look at the aura of openness, just the eyes are creepy.

    It's easy to judge whether it's a gangster or not. Just look at the dog you raise. This kind of momentum-the dog depends on the power of others!

    I can't afford it, I can't afford it!

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 80 Bad Boy
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    For a while, there were so many people who were thinking about it, and they didn't dare to do it in a daze.

    It's rare for Doudou to come out, so I'm so happy.

    Holding my elder brother with my left hand and my elder sister with my right hand, I ignored the biting cold, jumping up and down, not to mention how happy I was.

    Most of the residents came to collect food in the morning, and by the time Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen arrived, the line was not too long.

    After queuing for less than 20 minutes, it was my turn. I had to fill in my ID card information and address, and after checking that I was correct, the rations were distributed. Those who received the rations needed to bring their own bags.

    The flour bag that Jiang Ning was carrying didn't have much weight in a catty of grain.

    Seeing both the trainer and Doudou, Coke, who looked left and right, was completely anxious, "Woo... woo..."

    It also has a queue, why not?

    Jiang Ning was amused, "You're a dog, you don't have relief food."

    Why don't you give food?

    Coke exploded and looked at the volunteers fiercely: I am a dog, but you are not human!

    The hearts of the volunteers melted when they met a good-looking dog. They never thought that such a good dog could be raised in such an environment.

    Not only the volunteers were greedy, but even the policemen who maintained order at the scene were greedy, and couldn't help but glance over several times.

    In the past, the police force had a dog, but unfortunately... it's gone.

    Perhaps this is the charm of Gouzi, who is born to be close to people.

    After receiving the food, each of them took one and walked back.

    Seeing Doudou carrying food in his hand, Coke, who was discriminated against by treatment, also carried a bag of food.

    Seeing that it was unhappy, Jiang Ning had no choice but to give the dog the food bag.

    With a grain bag in his mouth, he was in a better mood. He

    walked side by side with Doudou, "Wow!" With the grain bag in his hand, he ran away.

    Doudou was pushed down and fell heavily on the ice.

    Coke reacted quickly, a child leaping towards the food bag.

    The child was knocked down and the grain bag fell to the ground.

    Doudou didn't cry, she got up and ran over to grab the food grabber and grabbed Fenquan...

    Hmph, dare to grab her things.

    One hit, two hits on the face, the child screamed in pain.

    Coke bit another child's trouser leg: I want to hold this one too, beat it to death!

    Thinking of what his brother said, Doudou was so angry that he didn't show mercy.

    With the help of a dog, Doudou not only beat the person severely, but also snatched the food bag back, his face flushed with anger, "If you dare to snatch my things again, I will kill you!"

    Huo Yi looked deeply at the scene in front of him, and did not stop him .

    Jiang Ning couldn't laugh or cry, no wonder he brought Doudou out, it turned out to be fishing law enforcement.

    "What are you doing?" A woman in cotton padded clothes ran over and shouted arrogantly: "They are just children, how can you bully people like this, there is no reason!

    " she.

    It's a pity that the woman didn't notice it, and she continued to babble and curse, and even rushed to pull Doudou, but was scared back by the grinning Coke.

    "Okay, even dogs bully people, everyone come and judge."

    Jiang Ning stepped forward and kicked the woman over.

    The woman fell to the ground and was about to pretend to howl, but there was a sharp knife on her neck, "It's like who is not a child, since you don't want to be a man to instigate them to come out to grab things, then don't blame us for you Discipline!"

    Adults are not careful about their children, and many parents seize this loophole and let their children come out to do black work.

    Even if caught on the spot, you can still excuse it by saying that the child is ignorant, and adults don't care about it.

    If the child is injured, he can take the opportunity to blackmail him.

    Don't ask her why she knows it well, she has encountered it in her previous life, and more than once.

    "What instigation, you are so vicious, the child didn't do it on purpose!"

    The woman said fiercely, "Your daughter and the dog beat my son like this, if you don't give an explanation today, don't blame me for calling the police..."

    Before he finished speaking, Jiang Ning stabbed him with a knife.

    Instead of stabbing her in the heart, he stabbed her from the waist, and the blade swung hard.

    The thick cotton coat was torn, and the cotton inside fell out...

    The woman turned pale with fright, and fell to the ground.

    "No matter how badly I discipline the children, I'm not as simple as just stabbing the clothes."

    The woman's lips and teeth fought, and she couldn't utter a word, and the two children were even more frightened and trembling.

    Doudou picked up the grain bag on the ground, and looked at Huo Yishen anxiously and expectantly, "Brother, I won."

    Huo Yi touched her head deeply, "Well, the reaction is very fast.

    " After restraining the mother and child, Jiang Ning didn't bother anymore, and the group walked towards the community.     The two were in front, and Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning were in the back. He asked, " Shall we

    chop bamboo tomorrow?"     "We need to make three more crossbows. Bamboo arrows are consumable items, so we need to prepare some in advance."     Jiang Ning had no opinion beforehand, "No problem."     Huo Yi wanted to continue talking, but Coke suddenly broke free from the rope and almost died. Trip the beanies.     Coke keeps in mind the teachings of the shit shovel officer - enter the village quietly, don't shoot anyone!     With tail tucked and shoulders shrugged, he walked in another direction in a low-key manner.

    After getting along for a long time, Jiang Ning saw through at a glance that this was a precursor to Gouzi's attack.

    Jiang Ning was puzzled and looked in its direction.

    There are many people in the distance, and they are so thickly dressed that they cannot be recognized at all.

    Taking out the binoculars to look one by one, I accidentally found a familiar face.

    "You and Doudou go back first, I have something to do with Coke."

    After finishing speaking, regardless of Huo Yishen, he hurried to catch up with Gouzi.

    Gouzi kept a low profile, and Jiang Ning covered his face so that only his eyes were exposed, and kept up with the two men in front of him.

    Dodge the traffic and cross the street into a dilapidated office building.

    Gouzi's eyes flashed brightly, and when he climbed the stairs, he relaxed his hands and feet, and didn't forget to turn his head to wait for Jiang Ning: Shit shovel, follow up!

    Jiang Ning was not in a hurry, and looked around while walking up.

    When she reached the top floor, she didn't have to worry about it at all, just listen to the dog with a keen sense of smell leading the way.

    In the office, there was a dirty voice.

    Jiang Ning stood quietly by the window, and saw one of them being pressed on the table...

    Coke's eyes widened, ready to rush in.

    Jiang shoveled shit and covered its ears and eyes.

    Don't look, it's too dirty.

    About two minutes later, just as he was about to engage in the final fierce battle, his chest was suddenly pierced by a sharp knife...

    "Ah!" A painful voice came out.

    Yang Weicong didn't realize it, and tightly held his hand.

    He regretted it, really regretted it.

    If he had known that this was the end of Tamar's life, he would never have confessed his love to Su Mengyao, so that Jiang Ning would not give up on him.

    He can live on the 18th floor and become a member of them. He doesn't have to worry about supplies every day, and he won't sell himself for a catty of food and become a tool for others' entertainment.

    But in just a few months, all the people who came to his birthday party died.

    Su Mengyao is dead, Yu Qingqing is dead, and Ah Jian and the others...

    But he doesn't want to die, how can he make Jiang Ning fall in love with him again?

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
20.4K 465 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...
14.6K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
72.1K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...