Love Trapper || JJK x BTS

By DarkCastingMoon

"You played with our hearts and made us apart" "I- I can explain" Jungkook is a carefree bird, more precisely... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaptet 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 9

738 38 29
By DarkCastingMoon

Lips collied rhythmically just like the dance they were doing few minutes ago. Opening each other's mouth they explore their inside. Tongue testing each others walls, even teeth were crashing from the massy kiss.

Jimin chuckled from the desperation of the younger. They were on top floor of the club. After the kiss Jimin take the clue and took a room key and bring Jungkook upstairs. But the younger seems to impatient. He started to kiss between their journey which only two  store up.

Jimin didn't mind though. The younger mouth was the sweetest thing he had ever test. He thinks like this is going to be his favorite thing from now on.

"Let m-me open the do-or" Jimin words came broken from the kiss. Jungkook didn't want to leave the lips yet but still he composes him self. Not until jimin turn around showing his back to insert the key Jungkook again leach into him from the behind and start sucking his neck.

Jimin groan from the pleasure but still a low chuckle left from his mouth after knowing the younger being too horny and desperate which he find really adorable.

He open  the door and turn around immediately pull Jungkook from his waist very fast and sudden. Jungkook let out a gasp from the fast impact but before he could process anything a high pitch moan left his mouth from the harsh bite and suck Jimin started to do. Jimin continued his nibbling while close the door with a thud.

Hoseok was looking at the moon with a glass of whiskey. The moon was full today which grabbed his attention from the city he was gazinh from his big glass window.

Hoseok was standing there only wearing a sweat-pant. His naked upper body is displayed only for the moonlight to fall on his beautiful pale six pack abs body. Hoseok's body is lean but he has good muscles which makes the man looks sexy has hell.

Suddenly his eyes fall on the painting which was placed on the corner of his bedroom. He took a big sip of his drink almost emptying it.

Today morning a delivery guy bring this to the house. He said someone send it to this address under Jung Hoseok's name.

When he opened the packaging his eyes widen. That's the painting he like so much that day and wanted to bought but it wasn't for sell that time. Yes it was Jungkook's painting which he was gazing that time.

But that's not what surprised him. There was also a little card saying 'a little gift for you, JK'. The painting was million worthy. And Jungkook just simply gift him after meeting him twice didn't set well.

He is not a fool. After all he is a businessman. From the first time how Jungkook was eyeing him was not really friendly but he struggled it off. But not now when he got the younger intention very clearly.

He can't lead the younger when he have a beautiful loyal girlfriend and not to mention he really loves her.

Min Jun, elder sister of Min Yoongi. A young beautiful woman. She did major in business. Through Yoongi hoseok met Jun.

She asked for Hoseok's help through Yoongi to start her own business. And hoseok surely helped her. In that process they started to fall for each other.

Now they are in a healthy relationship for one year. But as she also started her business they couldn't make time for each other that much. That doesn't mean their relationship has effected much by that.

They both have busy life so they didn't mind. And whenever they got the chance they spent the time together.

Hoseok signed. He took out his phone from his sweatpant and search a pacific name on the contact list.

'Jeon Jungkook' he click on the message option and send a quick text to the person.

"Hey can we meet tomorrow evening. Have to thank you for the gift. The dinner is on me"

"Sure" an immediate reply came from the other side. Making hoseok little curious. I mean it's 3 am at night. Hoseok wants to ask him why he is still awake but decided not to.

"Oky I will text you the place and time"

"Ok good night" again an immediate reply. For some reason Hoseok wants to ask so many things to the person right now but he didn't. He shouldn't strike up unnecessary conversation. He sighed and and put the phone again on his pant pocket looking outside.

Suddenly a hand wrapped around him from the back. A figure lean on his back and ask in a sweet voice

"What happened baby why you are still awake"

Hoseok smile and turn around at his beautiful girlfriend who was only wearing the shirt he disowned few hours ago when they went for a quick love making session which was quicker from their usual.

Hoseok wrap his hand around her waist pulling her closer. "It's nothing darling just couldn't sleep"

"You know from few days you have been space out a lot. Mind telling me who is running on my boyfriend's mind" she asked little sarcastically

"Oh really?! it's nothing darling just some work pressure"

"Is that so"

Hoseok nodded, to be honest he himself doesn't know what to reply. She hummed and hug him

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Jungkook have a long day. He's days are going long anyways. Fist he had a date with SeokJin on the day then in the evening with Taehyung. And not to forget he had a lunch date with Namjoon also yesterday.

His lunch date was amazing with namjoon. He time to time teased  the guy and the way the buff guy get flustered so easily was a sight for anyone to see. He enjoyed how Namjoon was also so  weak in front of him. He liked it.

With Taehyung he also had a fun time. Taehyung time to time try to  flirt with him but Jungkook didn't give  easily as he was still very pissed from their previous encounter.

The disappointment and sad look what made Jungkook satisfied. That's what you got when you displease Jeon Jungkook.

But one thing was getting on his nerves. Which was his date with Jin. I mean he got what he wanted to have. Then why he is still beating around the bush with that guy.

He shouldn't lead the things more as it can be problematic for him in the future when he is playing around in the same friends group.

He do have convince Jin and Taehyung to not share the things which is going on between them still he doesn't need unnecessary problem.

But the thing is even he wants to he just can't ignore SeokJin. Something about the guy makes him happy and wants to look forward for meet the guy more often.

Park Jimin is not helping either.  They had an amazing sex two days ago. Just like Jungkook like rough and angry. But  Jimin wasn't easy. He was dominant and wasn't letting Jungkook try to dominate him.

Where Jungkook like the challenge that who will submit first. They fight for dominance with each other at the end they end up in a angry rough sex which was wonderful for both of them.

But that's not what concern Jungkook. Jimin left him with a beautiful poetic note. Praising him again and again in the note how good Jungkook was and apologized for his early leave make Jungkook smile like a fool.

And how next day  he received a flower boutique on his door step with a card from Jimin saying he wanted to go on a date with Jungkook. And Jungkook feel terrified from the excitement he felt by these.

These all are getting Jungkook worried now. First Jin and now Jimin, after having sex his plan was to ghost them. And go to his next target but nothing is going well.

Those thoughts was what making Jungkook keep wake at 3 am today. And that's when he heard a ding sound from his phone indicating he got a massage from Hoseok.

He didn't plan to happened so much dates together. Of course he knows how to manage more then one date together. But they also know it meant and he never care about them even thought they expect much more from him.

But how Jin and Jimin getting their hopes up and how he himself trying to trap Namjoon and Taehyung all together when they are friends and the scary part Taehyung and Namjoon being siblings and stays at the same roof was making Jungkook little tense.

He needs to be careful. He is not playing with something easy this time. And if all these massed up his parents won't take this lightly as how their other child's life is involved in this.

But suddenly Jungkook laughed maniacally. He laughed looking at his own reflection on the mirror .

"Oh Jungkook you are so rebellious, that's why you are my favorite" he complimented no one but himself.

Then went near his dresser table where his red whine was place he took it and take a sip dramatically moaning at the test. He then pour the drink on his naked upper body looking at himself on the mirror.

He looked how the drink slid from his chest to his thigh from his milky body. Oh how sexy he looked at this way. He was standing completely naked admiring him self. He just love how sexy he is and how perfect his body look.

"I mean this heavenly body does deserve more then five you know. And it's them who will be privileged enough to have it. And risk is sexy don't you think" Jungkook smirk and wink at himself on the mirror.

—————————————————————

It's really hard to write about so many main characters together but I'm trying.

And I'm still very shy about writing a full smut. If you guys want it then let me know. I'll try my best😉

Hope you guys like it.  Please vote and leave comments ☺️

Thanks for reading
보라헤

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 13.2K 48
Kim Taehyung, the most feared name in South Korea, His personality was as hard as a rock, strict to his rules and a man of his words. Nothing matters...
176K 11K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
135K 4.6K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
465K 27.2K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...