I will love you forever ( tae...

By Tekookworld

Kim taehyung a gorgeous and beautiful person ever but broken inside. Always make everyone happy and have a sm... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

chapter 8

1.8K 133 148
By Tekookworld

( still flashback four years ago).

It's been month hobi joined the university and he became best friends with taehyung and Jimin. He is very much happy to get these two soulmates who are very sweet and amazing. Jimin seems a bit protective over taehyung but he like his nature how he care for taehyung. And for taehyung what can he say, taehyung just know who to take his breath away.

Each second he spent with taehyung he feels like he got the world. Every thing around him started to look beautiful whenever taehyung is near him. His heart always beat faster and get out of control when taehyung touch him. Maybe in his heart he knows that he likes taehyung or more then liking.

But somewhere in his heart he is afraid to tell taehyung his feelings because why not taehyung is so rich and come from respected family from Seoul city. And here he is just a orphan and didn't even know what to do in future.

Many boys are just dieing to be with taehyung and he is just a simple cafe boy with no background. He knows that taehyung is total sweetheart but he still don't know that if taehyung feel same like him or not. And just for that he is hiding his feelings in his heart because he don't want to left heartbroken.

Today they have weekend so trio decided to hang out together. Jimin walk inside the Kim mansion and hatled on his steps when he saw taehyung parents sitting in living room. He slightly gulp and with nervous face approach them.

"H-hello uncle and aunty". Jimin bow to them and nervous voice greet them. Their attention went toward him and taehyung mom Kim ji yeon slightly smile at him and nodded meanwhile his father Kim byung hun just blankly stare at him and again concentrate on his phone.
(Taehyung dad)

(Taehyung mom)

Jimin stand there awkwardly not knowing what to say because why not taehyung father is too strict and cold but his mother is little gentle with everyone but she is also strict too. Kim byung hun is a famous business man and Kim ji yeon is a famous fashion designer of Seoul.

Jimin want nothing just to run toward taehyung room and quickly left from there and it's like god grant his wish when he saw his soulmate heading in living room looking like a beautiful goddess ever. He smile widely seeing taehyung and walk toward him and tightly hold his hand. he just want to grab his hand and run away from there because he just can't stand with taehyung parents.

Taehyung smile at his soulmate and held back his hand and walked toward his parents. " Momma and Appa I am going out with my friends". Taehyung said to his parents and his mother smile at him and then nodded. He is about to walk away from there but taehyung father stop him.

"Are you again going out with that cafe boy". His father asked him with strict voice and glared at him. Taehyung smile drop and definitely didn't like how his father called hobi.
" Yes I am going with him. Is there any problem in this Appa". He asked gently because he don't want to sound rude to his parents.

Kim byung stand up from sofa and seeing him his wife also follow his action. He walked toward taehyung and stand in front of him. Taehyung gulp slightly seeing his father because why not his father look so dominant and scary even his one gaze is enough to scare anybody off but still he slightly wait for his father to finish off everything.

" I told you before break your friendship with him. He is not a good company to you. He is normal cafe boy and you are from high class family so behave like a one ". Kim byung said coldly and keep his scary gaze on taehyung. Taehyung hold tighten around jimin hand totally not liking this. He don't why his father don't like to interact much with  middle class people.

Every people are equal and he always behave with everyone nicely but his father is so egoistic person who always demands respect from every one. " Why would I break friendship with him. He is my friend and I have totally right to chose my friends". Taehyung argued back and hearing him his father got angry and take steps toward him.

Jimin caressed his soulmate hands when he feel them slightly shivering. He always disliked this man who have  too much ego in him. That's why he rarely come in Kim mansion just because of this man. " Are you arguing back with me. With your father ha . Don't forget I am your father and you should listen to me ". His father slightly raised his voice on him and taehyung flinch with his voice.

Jimin gulp the anger in himself when he badly wants to slap the shit out of this man. " You are not going anywhere. Go to your room right now". Kim byung point his finger upstairs and hardly glared at him. Taehyung eyes become glossy and look this mother who didn't say anything and just look away from him.

He gulp the hurt because his parents are too strict with them. Yes with him and his big sister. In the name of respect they did something to his big sister that she never speak a words with them except him. She only talks with taehyung that too when needed other wise she spent all of her time in her room.

He is still standing there with jimin and his father got angry and shouted at him." I SAID GO TO YOUR ROOM TAEHYUNG". Taehyung and Jimin both flinched hardly hearing such rage voice which is filled with anger.

Taehyung beautiful eyes started to leave tears and Jimin is quick enough to wipe his tears off and then glared at taehyung father with so much hate.
"ENOUGH". they all heard a dark emotion less voice and look front only to saw taehyung big sister standing there with emotionless eyes.
(Taehyung sister)

She for a second look at his parents and then quietly walk toward taehyung. Taehyung whimper seeing his sister but she gently hold his cheeks and wipe his tears. " Don't cry". She quietly whisper and but still her face hold a blank look. " You want to go". She asked but taehyung didn't answer her in fear of his parents.

" Look at me and tell you want to go out". She make him face her and softly asked. Taehyung eyes become glossy hearing her care voice and nodded. A light smile formed on her face and said." You can go nobody is stopping you". Taehyung nodded and Jimin didn't waste a second and tightly hold his hand and take him away from here.

Taehyung sister stare their fading figures with empty soulless eyes and about to walk in her room but stopped when his father called her.
" Why did you allow him to go Kim yeji". He asked with gritted teeth and glared at her. She scoffed and chuckled dryly and walk away from there not before saying which left her parents stunned.

" You once destroyed my life but I will not let you do this with my brother".

Jimin somehow changed taehyung mood again in happy one and they both headed to cafe where hobi is working. Hobi is working when bell ring indicated someone enter in cafe. He look front and his heart skip looking at Ethereal person. He just forgot to blink looking at taehyung and didn't even notice when both of them stand in front of him.

Taehyung look down in shyness feeling hobi stares on him and Jimin smirked at them. " Hyung how is he looking?" Jimin asked out of nowhere to hobi with teasing smirk and it's like other is totally lost in taehyung when didn't even notice words escaped from his mouth. " Beautiful". Hobi said in daze voice and dreamily stare at him.

Taehyung bite his lips and look down with red cheeks while jimin smirked widen. Hobi eyes widen when he comes in his senses and realized what he just said. Well there is no lie though other is looking so beautiful to even resist.

" W-well I -i- m-mean w-welcome. Take a seat p-please". Hobi shutter with embarrassing face and both soulmates giggled looking at his red face. Hobi smile with red face looking at taehyung. " Hyung tell us if you r free or not because you remember right that today we decided to hang out together". Jimin raised his eyes brows at him and asked him.

Hobi just nodded and said." Yes I clearly remember and don't worry I already took a leave for remaining day. So wait here I will change quickly ". He said pointing towards his work clothes. Jimin and taehyung nodded and hobi quickly left from there. After sometime he returned changing his clothes and three of them come out from cafe.

" So where should we go first". Jimin asked excitedly and taehyung giggled looking at his cute soulmate. " How about amusement park." Taehyung said with sparkling eyes and jumped like a child who just got his favourite candy. Hobi and jimin laugh seeing his cute face and then they decided to go to amusement park.

Whole day they spent with each other happily. They rides every ride and filled their tummy to the fullest. Hobi didn't know when he was happy this before. He enjoyed a lot which he surely missed in his childhood. Now with them it's feel like he again enjoying his childhood.

Right now taehyung and hobi walking beside each other in comfortable silence. Hobi is going with taehyung to drop him home while jimin already in his home must be sleeping right now because of their joyful but tiering day. It's night time so hobi insisted taehyung that he will go with him and how can taehyung refused him.

" You know I love to stare at moon and stars. In night when everything is calm I always feel peace whenever I stare at stars in night. They give me such peaceful embrace". Hobi stated with soft voice and break the comfortable silence. Taehyung look at his side and saw the other staring at sky. He can't stop himself and look at hobi eyes which is glistening with stars like beautiful stars make a home in his eyes.

" Yes they are really beautiful". Taehyung whisper while still looking at hobi face with love eyes. Hobi take his gaze away from sky and look at angelic voice owner and lost himself in those hazel eyes.

Both didn't say anything and just stare in each other eyes deeply like their hearts and eyes are talking. Taehyung quickly look away when he feel himself losing in those eyes. Hobi bite his lips when he need nothing just to stare in those eyes forever. Suddenly he remembers something and take out a box from his pocket.

" Taehyung". He called him so softly that taehyung melted away in his voice. Taehyung look at hobi and tell him to continue. " This is for you". He shyly forward a box to taehyung and look here and there . Taehyung widen his eyes little and his heart skip when he saw hobi giving him first gift ever.

" I buy this with my salary. So please accept this." He whispered very gently and wait for taehyung to take his gift. Taehyung heart swell in love and he grabbed the gift from him. He smile looking at cute box and opened it slowly. His got surprised seeing the simple but beautiful bracelet there. It may be simple but he know hobi give him with many emotions.

" It's beautiful hyung". Taehyung said smiling and admire the bracelet with his fingers. Hobi feel satisfied looking at other smile that he like his gift.
" It's not that expensive but I am glad you like it". Hobi give him small smile and taehyung shake his head and come closer to him.

" It's doesn't matter to me that it is expensive or not. Only matters to me your emotions hyung with that you buy this for me. I really love this hyung thank you so much. " Taehyung said with Beautiful smile and hold his hands. Hobi heart thump in his chest with other answer not wonder he is really kind soul.

" Wouldn't you make me wear it hyung". Saying this Taehyung hand him bracelet and then show his own wrist. Hobi is looking at him with love  and heart eyes and nodded his head. He look at bracelet and then taehyung delicate wrist and slowly make him wear.

He smiled in satisfaction when his bracelet really adore taehyung wrist.
" Thank you hyung". Taehyung again said and hobi just dreamily stare at him. After some time they reached taehyung house more like mansion and hobi got amazed seeing such big house. Taehyung chuckled at other expression and get close to him.

Hobi feel his presence near him and his breath hitched seeing taehyung this near him. He catch off guards when taehyung suddenly hug him tightly. Hobi become froze in his place not knowing what to do but he quickly hug him back and his heart shivered feeling him this close. Damn he really love this feeling right now.

" Good night hyung and take care". Taehyung mumbles on his shoulder with closed eyes and hobi nodded slightly nuzzling his face in his neck. He badly wants to hold him in his arms and take him with him but he had to let him go. Both back away from hug and taehyung cheeks get red and take back steps toward his house still looking at him.

Hobi clenched his fist when he need to hold taehyung. He is feeling warmth with taehyung and he wanted this for him. Taehyung wave at him and enter inside his house with a smile. Hobi stare at his back with longing eyes and walk away from there with taehyung in his mind.

Both souls take their way not knowing someone is seeing them from the start  standing at his balcony and glaring at them with hard eyes.

"I will not let this happen".

_____________________

I know not so good chapter.but please ignore mistake and enjoy.

Hey my lovies so you guys know who is standing at balcony and seeing vhope.

Enjoy the story and vote And comments and follow the story for more updates till then take care and bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.7K 53
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
364K 13K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
156K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
648K 29.3K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...