Magizhini

By author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author's Note

Chapter 25

1.2K 109 92
By author_rfs

Author's Pov

Magizhini and Indrajith were sleeping hugging each other. Magizhini was lying on his chest and he had his hands wrapped around her.

Both were in deep slumber, they didn't even realize they are hugging eachother to sleep.

A slight ray of sunlight peeked into the room landing it's rays directly on the face of Indrajith. By that time, his sleeping pills effect were also gone.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around... He lifted his right arm to rub his eyes but he couldn't, because someone was sleeping on it. That's Magizhini.

He even forgot to say good morning to his Nithya's photo that day.

His eyes widen in shock and anger when he saw Magizh sleeping peacefully on his chest. He got furious and pushed Magizh forcibly from the bed. As she was sleeping in the edge of the bed, her back landed on the floor badly causing her excruciating pain in her back.

Ahhh ammma.... Magizh's day started with tears.

She didn't even open her eyes but she was pushed roughly out of the bed. Indrajith who was watching all this got scared when her cries increased.

Hey ennachu.... He went to her, she was clenching her back and crying badly.

Endri di.. Ennachu.... He asked like a concerned person but he did that because he doesn't want to appear as a bad one infront of his family.

Ammmaaaa valikudu... Magizh cried her breathing became irregular.

He lifted her in his arms and made her lie on the bed. He grabbed the water bottle and made her sit and fed her water little by little...

She cried even after drinking water...

Romba valikudu.... She cried holding her back.

Iru.... He said and started rubbing her back from the shoulder till the lower back. The material of the dress didn't help so he put his hand inside her top and rubbed her back to soothe her pain down. She didn't realize it as she was in pain and he didn't realize as he was busy alleviating her pain.

It hit them hard when her inner strap got opened accidentally...

Their eyes went wide.

Aiyoo.... Magizh mumbled. He didn't realize what he was doing till then. But that moment his hand felt the softness of her skin. He couldn't control himself... He gently made a stroke of her back with the back of his hand. Magizh held his t-shirt tightly by the different feeling she is experiencing for the first time.

He buried his face in her neck.. The warmth of her body and the scent it holds made him feel differently.

Magizh closed her eyes tightly and bit her lower lips by the pleasurable situation she is undergoing. She didn't expect him to touch her like this.

He wrapped his hands around her. Her bare skin, it's softness made him go mad. He inhaled her scent deeply making her heart to beat rapidly. He lost his control and was about to place a kiss on her neck...

(Indrajith mamu time aachu endri aththa thitta poranga...).. His Alarm ringed.

Both Moved away from each other. Magizh whimpered in pain a little. But Indrajith was not himself. He was shocked and disturbed. He took his phone and turned off the continuous ringing of his alarm. His Nithya's voice made him feel shameful for doing such things with Magizhini. He didn't stand there, he went inside the bathroom..

He splashed water on his face...

How cheap you are Indrajith.. He slapped himself multiple times.

He couldn't believe he was about to kiss her, he doesn't know why he did that and lost his control near her. He doesn't want to accept he is finding his solace in her...

Indrajith, she is trying to trap you.... He said to himself totally forgetting he is the one who neared her first.

He went out of the room. Magizh was sitting there facing the opposite side.... Her crimson cheeks talked on her behalf.

She could still feel his touch on her body... Achcho... She closed her face and smiled brightly recalling the moments she shared with him.

She got up to go to the bathroom but a sudden wave of pain hit her. Aiyoo valikudu.. Epdi vizhunden nu terila Vaanathi ma kitta solli edachum oil vangi podanum.

She closed the door and grabbed her clothes to take shower. Even in the shower she got occupied by his thoughts.

I love you Inder.. Just be happy... I want to see your smile. That's all I need.... Magizh blushed when she said that. He means a lot to her.

She quickly got ready and went to the hall.

Magizh enna late aagirucha endrika.... Vaanathi asked.

Late ah... Magizhini thought and looked at the time... It's 9.am..

Sorry ma thoongiten... She said.

Paravala ma nalla thoonginila adhu podum.... Vaanathi replied. Magizh helped them to arrange the food on the dining table.

Soon one by one everyone came to have dinner. Magizh looked at Indrajith and lowered her head to hide her blush..

Indrajith's Pov

When she blushed looking at me. I gritted my teeth tightly to control my anger.

Innoru chappathi vaikava... She asked...

Podum.. I replied in one word..

She kept on asking me something... I took a deep breath and said... Enna sapda viduriya illa endrichu potuma..

I asked in a low tone so no one heard it.

Her smile dropped and she turned to the other side.

Once I'm done with my breakfast . I went to the hall. Soon my cousins, periyappa and chitthapa joined me.

We were having a normal conversation....

That's when Amma and appa came there dressed up to go somewhere.

Indrajith nanga namma veetuku poitu varom.... Romba naazh aachula.... Amma said.

Ok ma no problem.... I replied with a smile.

Perfect time... I thought.

After amma and appa left....

I looked around. Only the men in my family were here, I better call everyone.

One minute... I excused myself and went to the dining table.

Inaiku lunch vezhiya order panikalam.. Cook pannavenam.. Inaiku ellarum utkandu pesalam.... I said.

Parrah namma Indrajith ah idhu... Konjam varushama pesave illa ippo paaru pudhu pondatti vandhadhum pesuren... Hmmmm.... Aarthi periyamma teased me.

I saw Magizhini blushing.

Saptu mudichitu vanga... I said with a smile and went.

As I requested, everyone gathered in the hall. Magizhini was standing infront of me, right behind Barath periyappa who was sitting on the couch opposite to mine.

We started conversing. Magizhini also joined us and made everyone laugh with her freaking jokes.

I moved close to Aarthi periyamma and whispered in her ear..... Periyamma, magizhini pathi Ellam teriyuma..

Illa da unga amma vum sollala appavum sollala.... She replied.

Appo kekalaya... I asked.

Illaya... She replied.

Ok time kedaikumbodu kezhunga... I triggered her to ask.

Oru nimisham ellarum amaidhiya irunga.... Aarthi periyamma said.

You don't know anything about my family Magizhini ippo terinjupa.... I thought and smirked evilly.

Everyone got silent to hear what Aarthi periyamma is gonna say.

Magizhini.... Aarthi periyamma called her.

Magizhini looked at her with a smile. Paavom, I thought seeing her smile.

Magizhini Un pera Tavira engazhuku unna pathi edavum teriyadu... Ippo sollu kepom... Un sondha oor edu appa amma enna panranga... Yenna business..... Aarthi periyamma asked. The smile on magizhini's face dropped hearing that.

Sollu ma... Aarthi periyamma asked again. Magizhini stood there not able to answer the question.

I'm here to help you orphan...

Amma appa la illa ivazhuku. Iva oru anadha... .... I said looking at her. A lone tear left her eyes. I turned my face normal as if I didn't mean it that way.

Anadhaya... The kind look on my family members face turned into a disgust . The disgust they showed in their eyes said everything.

Anadhaya vaa da kalyanam panna. Yen da.... Barath periyappa questioned.

Magizhini's Pov

A lone tear left my eyes hearing his response to his periyamma's question.

The further conversation made me feel low of myself. Sumathi anni who was standing near me moved away when she heard Inder saying I'm an orphan. That action of her really hurts me a lot. I lowered my head to control my tears.

They are looking at me like, " I'm a disgusting creature"...

Inder... I looked at him. He was sitting there looking at me regretfully..

Sorry... He mouthed. I passed a tight lipped smile to him accepting his apology.

Anadhaya vaa da kalyanam panna, yen da.... Barath mama asked.

I wish Vaanathi maa were here.

Appa amma sonnaga... Inder replied.

Adhuku nu kanda kanda anadhaya ellam kalyanam panni kootitu varuviya.... Enga kitta oru varthai solirukalam la indha kalyaname nadakama pathurupom..... Aarthi aththa said.

I couldn't believe they are the same people who cared and conversed with me happily 15 minutes back.

Periyammaa adhu.... Inder was trying to say something but they did let him talk.

I wiped my tears with the back of my palm.

Dei iva kooda oru vaarthai ava anadhai nu sollala edo appa amma paathu kalyanam panni vacha Mathiri built up idhula unna love vera panrazham..... Aarthi aththa Scoffed.

I don't know how to handle this and how to respond.....

Love panren nu sonnen adha yen cheap ah pesuranga.... Naa love Panna koodatha...

Dei enna kandraviyo... Kalyanathuka munnadi health checkup la panitu thane kalyanam panna..... Aarthi aththa asked. I don't understand why she asked such question now.

Eduku... Inder asked.

Pinna teruvula poradha kalyanam panni kootitu vanduruka edachum noi irunduchuna enga veetu kozhadaingala badikum la adan..... Aarthi aththa said.

My eyes widen in shock. That moment I felt like someone is chocking me.. I looked at them with teary eyes.

Chei enna jenmamo ellam ketutu epdi nikudu paaru...epdi thaan namma Vaanathi idha poi namma Indrajith katti vachazho..... Inga nikkadha po.... She chased me away like a dog.

I wished someone talked in favour of me. Someone was here to console me.

Sorana irukudha paaru ellam ketutu apdiye nikudu... Un amma appa va sollanum raja mathiri puzhaya vazhathutu naai kitta kondu kuduthurukanga...... Aarthi aththa said.

I looked at them with my teary eyes. They all looked indifferent to my tears and feelings. I couldn't stand there further. I ran to my room and closed it.

I cried a lot .... I couldn't bear the look they gave me.

Kadavule naa anadhaya appo ivanga yaarum enaku sondham illaya... Yen ipdi la enna asingama pesuranga..naa enna thappu pannen..... I hugged my knees and cried continuously.

There words kept on ringing in my ears...

Nethu varaikum nalla pesitu thane irundanga aprom yen inaiku enaku yaarum illanu terinjadhum ipdi.... I thought this point and cried.

Yen Vaanathi ma inaiku vezhiya poninga enna Ellarum kastham paduthuranga....

I hid my face in my knees and shedded tears recalling their words...

Indrajith's Pov

I watched magizhini crying. I felt happy and a tinch of pain hit me.

I mumbled sorry just to potray myself good to her but internally I was the happiest one...

It feels great to fool her. Especially when she trust me blindly thinking I have fallen into her love trap.

When I learnt she told periyamma and everyone that she loves me. My blood boiled in anger. Enna thagudi iruku ivazhuku enna love panraduku.... Bloody orphan.

When she looked at me with her longing eyes. I made a helpless face.

Wow... Now she would have learnt about my family. Even though the people in my family are good. Their look for prestige and status in everything. I know how they would react when they will learn about Magizhini. That's why I triggered periyamma to ask about her.

And my plan worked. I made her cry.....

Indrajith namma Nithya edathula indha anadhaya epdi da unnala yosika mudiyadu.... Aarthi periyamma asked.

Vera vazhi illa periyamma... I said with a disheartened face.

Ok periyamma naa ava enna panra nu paakuren, edachum senjukitta amma appa kitta ennala eduvum solla mudiyadu.....I said.

Sari da... Eii sumathi inimela avazha kitchen pakkam vidatha.. Enna aazho ava..... Aarthi periyamma said making a disgusted expression.

I left to my room.

Kamala paati wasn't here it the hall. So it was a great opportunity for me. Otherwise she would have protected Magizhini. Kamala paati, Anand Thatha, amma and appa lies on the same category they respect everyone. Even I do except this orphan girl.

I opened the room door making a sad face. She was sitting on the floor crying hiding her face on my knees.

When she saw me. She came to me running and hugged me tightly . She buried her face in my chest and cried her heart out.

I forgot how to react by her sudden approach.

Enaku romba kasthama iruku.... She said looking at me. My hands wrapped around her. My heart started palpitating faster...

I separated from her disgusted by her hug. She looked at me confused.

Utkaru... I said showing the bed..... I didn't have any other chance than sitting beside her...

She moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. My hands urged to push this shit away from me but I controlled myself..

She looked at me and asked..... Ippovum Enna ellarum anadhai nu solranga...... Naa anadhaya nga...

Nee anadha thane aprom ennadi unaku doubt.... I wanted to say this but I controlled myself...

Don't take their words seriously...... I said.

Romba kasthama iruku.... She said resting her head on my chest..

Oh, is she trying to seduce me now..... I started thinking like that because of her behavior.

Nee ingaye iru. Azhada.... Family la ipdi pesuna don't take it seriously. Appa Amma kitta solli Family la problem create pannada.... Aprom adukum unna thaa kutham sollunga.... I said and left.

Chee... Kevalama na ponnu... Chance kedachudunu vandu otikura.... Chei...

I spent my whole time with my family today... I didn't participate in any conversation unless they ask me something... Actually I'm not expressive or talkative nowadays... I did start a conversation just to hurt her and I achieved my goal that's it.

Their talk are about silly things... So I left the place and spent my time in the common balcony of the home which had a swing....

Whenever I come here with Nithya and my family.... She asks me to push the swing for her. The smile of her, I couldn't forget. I sat there in the swing recollecting My sweet memories with my Nithya.

I was called to have lunch... As we planned they ordered food from a restaurant.. I had it silently and went out borrowing my cousin's car...

While I was out simply roaming in the mall.... Amma called me and informed me that they gonna visit a friend of appa and they gonna stay there in our home.

I replied them with simple ok...

When amma asked me to take care of magizhini... I stammered a little but replied something and managed the situation...

When I went back home it was 9.30...I had my dinner and went to my room.

The room was pitch dark... I switched on the lights....

I saw her lying on the bed like a foetus...

Magizhini.... I called her because I was scared by the way she was lying on the bed.

She got and sat on the bed with a smile.

Vanditingala.... Saptingala.... She asked. Her face was swollen from crying, her little button like nose was red and her hair was messy...

Ketute irukene saptingala.... She asked again..

Ama sapten.... I replied.

Face wash panitu varen.... She said and went inside the bathroom..

I felt little guilty.... But it all vanished when I saw myself in the mirror..

Particularly the reflection of my Nithya's photo in the mirror. Enna Kalyanam panna vachu She made me break my promise for Nithya. Iva azhudha thappila..

I heard the bathroom door opening. She came out with a smile.

Ungakitta onnu kekava..... She asked.

Enna... I asked gritting my teeth.

Pasikudu sapadu venum.. Eduthtu varingala ..... She asked.

I looked at her furious....

Oru vezha sapaduku vazhi illama irunda jenmam ippo ennaye sapadu eduthutu vara solludu.... I was about to yell breaking all my patience..

Kaalaila saptadhu romba pasikudu.... She asked rubbing her stomach, Her eyes welled up but she forced a smile on her lips.

Amma kitta call panni edachum pesuniya.... I asked.

Illa... Pesuna edachum ozhariruven nu pesala.... She said.

I sighed in relief. I quickly went down to grab food for her.

Dei ippo thana da sapta... Aarthi periyamma asked.

Enaku illa avazhuku.... I said.

Yen maharani vandu sapdamatangalo... She asked.

Eduku prechana periyamma.. Adan... I said taking a plate in my hands.

Dei iru indha plate edukadha... Iru naa varen..... She said and went inside the kitchen and came with an old steel plate which has a crack on the side.

Enna periyamma idhu.... I asked.

Namma sapdra plate la avazhuku kuduka mudiyadu.... She said. Even I got angry that moment. I revealed about her so that I can hurt her but this behavior of them is going overboard.

She put 2 chappathi on the plate with some curry and gave it to me. Even they didn't give enough food for her.

I started it so I can't speak anything now. I went to give the food to her they handed me.

I reached the room and she was waiting for me. I handed her the plate. She ate it quickly. That quickness showed me how hungry she is..

I felt bad but I didn't react.

Thank you... She said with a smile.

She took the plate to go to the kitchen to wash it but I took it from her and asked her to wash her hand.

She responded me with a smile and went to wash her hands.

When I came back she was drinking water from the bottle.

Vaanathi ma eppo varuvanga.... She asked.

En eppo pathalum avangala pathi kekura enna Patha manushan Mathiri illaya unaku.... I snapped at her.

Aiyoo apdi illa... She tried to explain but I stopped her.

Pesama thoongu irritate pannama.... I said and lied on the bed.

She turned off the lights and lied on the bed. I was about to yell at her but I stopped myself because I want her scent to sleep.

I don't know when did I become addicted to this. I got up as I forgot to have my sleeping pills ... She turned and looked at me but when she noticed me looking at her she turned back...

I searched for my sleeping pills in my bag shit where did I keep it...

I don't know how I'm gonna sleep today...

I lied on the bed... I turned and looked at her. I didn't like her presence. My Nithya was supposed to be in her place but this thing is now next to me.

I closed my eyes.... A drop of tear left my eyes thinking about my situation and the love I lost.....

I tossed and turned on the bed for hours.

In the middle of the night. I couldn't control myself...

I moved closer to her and pulled her to me. Her back hit my chest.

Amma... She was about to yell.. I cupped her mouth and blocked her from screaming.

Thoongu.... I said and buried my face in her neck. That comforting scent made me relax...

But I sensed that she is not sleeping...

Thoongu di... Kalaila thala valikkum..... I said in my half sleep state...

A good sleep after a long time.....

Hi makkazhe

Indrajith senjadhu pathi enna nenaikuringa and the way his family treated Magizhini .... Unga opinion sollunga.

Seekram sandhippom.

Marakama vote panunga ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
75.6K 2.5K 24
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
2.5M 109K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
311K 15.2K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...