My Crazy Fantasy

By DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time More

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Another Story
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Post Game Content-03

50 1 0
By DioMcBrando

The semi Final Struggle match was about to begin. You were standing on the stage with your struggle bat ready.

Roxas was facing you as the two of you smiled, but focused.

The announcer then shouted to the crowd "alright everybody! The semi final match! Our crowd's favorite! Roxas! Against his good friend y/n!"

The crowd cheers and calls as the two of you got ready to fight

"The rules are the same! Collect the most orbs to win!" The announcer shouts. Then Roxas speaks "don't expect me to go easy on you!"

You smirk as you spin your struggle bat around stylishly.

Then the announcer shouts "STRUGGLE!!!"

You and Roxas rush each other as the first attack to be used is Duel stance.

Everything goes in slow motion as you and Roxas swing at each other. However within a heartbeat you duck down and slide behind Roxas with reversal. You then spin and swing as you smack him in the back as he staggers forward. Then you continue with a 3 hit combo, the finisher knocking him into the air.

You don't follow up with an Arial attack as you hold out your hand and collect the Orbs he dropped. After collecting them, you look up just in time to jump back as his struggle bat hits the ground. He had thrown it at you.

He lands and picks it up as you and Roxas circle around each other for a moment, before the camera circles around to Roxas as he smirks and holds up his left hand as Axel tossed another struggle bat to him.

Roxas caught it and then spun both of them around before entering his dual stance.

You chuckle "Two huh?" You quickly run at him as he does the same, and as you two go to clash, Duel stance once again triggers as you swing your struggle bat upwards and smack Roxas into the air as he was too slow to react.

He drops his struggle bats as you reach up for them, they circle around as they fall towards you.

Then catch on it your left hand before you jump up and catch the other in your mouth as you front flip and land.

Then you turn and face Roxas as he lands and recovers. As well as you collecting the orbs he dropped, you then enter 3 sword style. A style you picked up from your buddy Zoro.

Roxas looks at you as he gets ready. You then run at him as Roxas runs at you, he goes to throw a punch as you suddenly stop dead in your tracks as you start spinning your sword around in your hands.

He slides to a stop but it's too late. He is hit by your bats as you kick him into the air, then you jump and spin rapidly as you hit him multiple times before you spin again and dash past him.

You hold both struggle bats at your left hip like they are sheathed, and then you stylishly take the last one from your mouth, flourish it, and then sheath it too.

Suddenly Roxas yells as his health hits zero. You land with him as he drops the rest of his orbs.

However as you turn to collect them, the world freezes.

"Huh?" You mumble. The world is frozen solid. Like a vhs tape on pause. There's not even sound.

You tilt your head. "What is this? Shit is this nobody's!"

You look around as you drop the struggle bats and summon your Keyblade.

But, suddenly, a gateway opens behind you.

You quickly turn and jump back as a hooded figure steps out from the gateway.

You see him as you get ready for a fight.

"Who are you?" You shout to him. The figure stares blankly at you for a moment, before they sigh and put their hands on their hips.

"I'm someone closer to you than you will ever realize" you tilt your head "what?" Then the figure starts pacing as they talk.

"Boy oh boy. You've caused quite a lot of problems. But it's ok, I get it! Your the hero! The hero of Elicio! Of course your name has been immortalized in the annals of history!"

The figure then stops pacing as they look at you and hold out their arms "But of course! Before all this, is the darkness."

You growl "what?" The figure sighs.

"This isn't going to be easy to explain is it? But if I must explain then I will. Well. I won't spoil the surprise but I'll give you a basis"

The figure then points at you as they speak.

"you, are responsible for their deaths. You are at fault for everyone." You stand up straight "what is that supposed to mean? Who's deaths? I'm at fault for what!?"

The figure then dropped his arm as he looked up "you see the sky? It's a border to the world nexus sure. But think? What goes beyond the world nexus? What rests at the center of the universe?"

He then looks back down at you.

"However, you don't know this answer. But you will, of course after you learn this answer, will you learn why you are responsible for everything"

As you stare silently at the figure, he then sighs and shrugs "boy oh boy... It's always something isn't it? What? You want to know who I am? Why I ask you these vague questions?"

As he speaks, he turns around as he puts a hand on his head "of course..."

Then he turns back around to face you. "Like I said, I won't spoil the surprise. But I will say this"

He then holds out his arms as 4 objects appear and circle around him.

Then he drops his arms as his head lowers to face the ground.

"Only with your death, can they come back..." Then he seems to get angry as he suddenly jerks up to look at you, his mouth gritting teeth as he crosses his arms as the objects point at you.

"After you die! Can I see her again!"

The objects shoot a big laser at you as you grunt and reacts by backflipping and dodging.

You land a few more feet away you stare at the figure as he gets ready to fight.

"Who the fuck even are you?!" You shout as you enter your stance. And the two of you begin to fight.

As the fight begins, the figure screams at you with Rage "You killed her! It's your fault!"

He fires more lasers at you as you throw up a deflect shield. However, these lasers actually break your guard as it's shattered immediately.

The figure suddenly teleports to you as he grabs you.

"FEEL THE GUILT AND RAGE!"

He puts his hand on your face as he forces you to the ground and crouches over you.

Darkness moves from his hand into your head as he screams the whole time. But after a moment, he lets go as you kick him away.

He flies back a few feet before you cough and choke, slowly climbing back to your feet as you hold your head.

You re-enter your stance as he fires more lasers at you.

However this time you dodge roll away as you rush him. He fires more lasers at you as you jump up to avoid them, and as you fall you hold your Keyblade above your head and bring it down on him.

However, he casts reflect himself as your attack is blocked. You jump back as he screams as you holds his arms out beside him and hunches forward.

"She's dead because of you!" He then sprints at you as he lunges forward to grab you, but you trigger reversal as you slip behind him.

Then you smack him as he flies up.

However, before you jump after him, he recovers with Arial doge as he evades you attack.

He counters as he grabs you.

However, he sees Aqua's wayfinder around your neck and this seems to trigger him.

"NNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" he lets go of you as the two of you fall and land.

You land on your back and you yell and roll to stand up.

He lands on his feet, but he suddenly starts to act crazy. He grabs his head and starts making noises that's a mixture of crying and laughing.

"Your fault! You idiot! She's dead and it's your fault!"

You stare at him as it seems like he's now talking to himself. But you quickly run at him and attack him. Using a 3 hit combo attack that sends him back, then finishing the combo with zanetsuken as you dash past him with your Keyblade

He screams as he is staggered. But as you turn to attack him again, he shakes his head as you are suddenly blown back by some invisible force.

A magic barrier forms to keep you in the stage as you slam against it.

The figure begins to scream and yell again as darkness begins to leave his body.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" then after a moment of him screaming, he swings his arms out and looks up as a massive blast of darkness explodes from his body. Damaging you and himself.

He then falls to a knee as the darkness keeps leaving his body with a powerful wind.

You start to slowly move toward him as you fight the force.

But you only move for a few seconds as the darkness stops and he seems to control himself again.

The 4 objects turn to face you as they fire more lasers. You however cast reflect again.

But just like before, your shield is broken

The figure turns his head over his shoulder to look at you, quickly, almost like a bird. You see two glowing red eyes under his hood as he growls and jumps at you.

Once again he grabs you and covers your face with his head "Feel the pain! The blood of your friends!"

As darkness seeps into your skull, you once again kick him away. But this time, you notice that he is taking damage. He seems to be hurting himself more than you.

But you ignore this as you run at him again. You go to swing your Keyblade but suddenly a shield appears in his hand as he swings it and parried you.

You are knocked off balance as the shield vanished and suddenly a dagger appeared in his other hand.

He stabbed you in the chest and then put his foot on your stomach and he kicked you away from him.

You land on your back and roll to recover as you toss up a potion.

A ring of roses circles around you momentarily before they vanish as you healed.

He walks backwards slowly as the darkness continues to leave his body.

But then suddenly, red lightning suddenly electrocutes him as he grabs his head and bends backwards as he screams.

"AAAAAH!!!" then he screamed again as he hunches forward and held his head. The red lightning circling around his body before it vanished.

You continue to slowly circle around him as his health keeps dropping.

But as it reaches half, he suddenly looks at you as he teleports behind you.

He grabs you from behind and forces you down.

Then he yells "Justice! The only way to bring her back is to die!"

Then he sinks into the ground as the world starts to turn to pure darkness as he drags you down with him.

You begin to fall asleep you spun around, but you suddenly land on nothing as you hit the ground and lay there.

But you slowly start to stand up as you see a world made of darkness. Just a massive black void.

You look forward as the hooded figure stands across from you as he suddenly closes his fist as a shadow version of a Keyblade appears.

Then he screams at you again "THE DARKNESS MUST RISE! TO SAVE HER!"

you quickly get ready as you focus. You then activate your key lade armor as it covers your body.

And once you are covered, you begin the next fight.

You run at him and he runs at you.

You both swing your key laded as you clash, then you kick him away as you swing at him again. But he turns and dodges you as he stabs you in the chest.

"FAILURE!" he then shoves you to the ground as he attempts to stab you again, but a light flashes. He screams as he backs away as he covers his face.

"The light! AAAAAH! So! Disgusting!"

You then stand back up as you see him stunned. You then run at him as you perform your combo on him.

He is knocked back, but before you can continue, his objects shoot you with another laser.

You are stunned as he recovers.

Then he lets go of the Keyblade as he holds his hands up

"Let the light fade!"

His objects start to spit around each other as they each shoot a different element into the air.

Fire, ice, lightning and wind.

Each beam crosses as it starts to form a giant orb of combined magic.

At the same time, black tendrils of darkness wrap around you and pull you to a knee. He then starts to rise into the air as he grabs the orb like a spirit bomb and throws it down at you.

The impact causes an explosion with nuclear like force. The 4 different elements shooting about in a massive cluster storm of energy.

While you take huge damage, your armor protected you.

However, just as the storm was about to finish, the figure dropped down as he slammed his foot on the ground and caused the darkness to immediately disperse as well as the storm of energy.

The tendrils vanished as you were able to stand up.

The scene changes to show the two of you fighting I'm a new arena. This time however, it was on some floating stone platform in what looked like space.

However, as you looked around, the figure pointed at you

"You killed them! You killed them all!"

As he says this, a bright light suddenly flashed as your armor vanished. And instead of the figure, Tifa was now in front of you, but she looked dead. Almost like a zombie.

"W-what! TIFA!!!" you scream. She stares at you as her rotting like corpse stood all mangled.

Then the light flashes again as you turned around to see Aerith and Y'shtola now facing you. They took were zombified.

"What!?"

The light flashes again as you now see Tera, Lightning and Rinoa.

You continue to look around as the light flashes once more, and then again.

Now seeing Yuna, And Selphie staring at you.

Each of them pointing at you.

And then the light flashes again as you saw more of your friends.

Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlet.

You saw Jill valentine, Velvet scarlatina, Nico Robin, Nami, Holly Joestar, Mikasa Ackerman, Petra.

You saw Hange, Mina.

You continue to spin and look around as even more appeared.

You saw all the friends you've made along your 12 year journey as they started flooding the arena. And all of them were pointing at you.

You start to get genuinely scared as you didn't know what to do.

However, suddenly Aqua appeared in front of you. But she took was a zombie like corpse.

As you saw Aqua, you reached out for her. And when she pointed at you, the light flashed again as you yelled and grabbed your head.

Then suddenly, the Hooded figure reappeared as they all vanished.

"YOU WILL KILL EVERYONE! YOU CANNOT BS ALLOWED TO LIVE!"

However, as the figure drew his shadow Keyblade again, he sprinted at you at full speed as he screamed and went to slash you.

However, right before he could, Aqua's wayfinder flashed as he saw it and suddenly grabbed his own head.

He screamed again as he fell to a knee. "I'm! I'm sorry!!!!" He shouted.

You manage to recover from your terror as you look forward and see him.

You then see this whole world begin to crack, like it's an illusion.

You then growl with anger "whoever the fuck you are! Stop messing with my head!"

You summon your key lade again as you race toward him "if you think I'll ever hurt my friends then you are sorely mistaken!"

You reach him as you scream and stab him right through the chest with your Keyblade.

He yelled as the whole world shattered and brings you back to the struggle stadium.

You step back as he is sitting on his knees.

His glowing red eyes suddenly go dark as his body falls forward.

But before it hits the ground, it disappears before he reappears. Leaning casually against the wall.

"You lost." You look at him as you summon your key lade again. Then he keeps talking.

"This. This entire fight was suppose to teach you. Help you understand that you can't win"

He then looks at you as a gateway opens. He then does away from the wall and faces you entirely.

"So was it all a lie? Your just trying to fuck with me?"

The figure holds up his hands "I dunno. Maybe. Maybe not."

He then drops his arms as he sighs again "the point is. Regardless of how hard you fight. How much you push back. How many creatures of darkness you destroy, she will still die. She will still die."

You stand up straight as your Keyblade vanished.

"What are you talking about?" The figure just shrugs. "There's no stopping the darkness. It's just easier to accept it."

He starts backing up as he walks backwards toward the gateway

"Can you at least tell me who you are?" The figure doesn't respond, rather he throws something at you.

You catch it as you look at it.

It was a Keychain for a keyblade.

As you look back at the figure, he disappeared into the gateway. Then you looked back down at the keychain.

You tilt your head as time resumes and Roxas falls onto his hands and knees. After a moment, he shakes his head and stands up.

"Ow..." He mumbles.

Then the announcer shouts "WOW! SUCH A QUICK MATCH! INCREDIBLE!!!"

you look up and turn around as you see the crowd cheering and calling.

"Roxas has been defeated! Y/n moves on to the Final round! His opponent will be, SQUALL LEONHEART!"

As the crowd cheers and calls. You turn back and look at Roxas as you hold the Keychain.

He turns to look at you as he crosses his arms "wow. You really went all out on me huh." He chuckled.

You shook your head with a smile as you put the keychain away "I guess so"

Checkpoint reached. Will continue when you next return

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 15
Just really cool
563 3 50
Enjoy the ride!
2.2K 53 44
final destination