Powerless In a Powerful World

By lonegamer2020

Y/N L/N was not your average Huntsman. While others had flashy semblances and dang near impenetrable auras, h... More

Bio
Opening
Beacon Academy
Entrance Speech
Taking Initiation
New Teammates
Class Of Grimm
Lunchtime Bully
Forest Friends
Stroll Down The Street
Simple Distraction
Heads Up
Back To Vale
Peaked Interest
New Designs
Search And Rescue
Performing A Miracle
Rewards
Beacon's Fall
Aftermath
Post Beacon
Road To Haven
Oniyuri
Scuffle At Oniyuri
Safe Place
Last Leg
Final Battle
Dream Come True

Acceptance

178 2 0
By lonegamer2020

Y/N POV

I limp inside the building. Getting into the rafters I'm given a good view of the store floor.

Y/N: "Five guys, each armed with assault rifles. All fighting against a kid with no semblance or aura. This should be fun."

I look down seeing one bad guy walking under me. I drop down smashing the back of his head onto the marble floor.

Y/N: "One down. Four to go."

I slink behind a shelf. Peeking slightly over I see a bad guy shoving priceless necklaces into his pockets. I reach into a back pouch withdrawing a rolled up cable. Quietly I sneak up behind the unaware bad guy.

Man: "I'm gonna be a very rich ma-"

I wrap the cable around his neck. Quicky turning around I squat down flipping him over me and onto his chest. With all my might I jab his vagus nerve knocking him out.

Y/N: "Two down."

I put the cable back going to another section of the store. Peeking over a pillar I see two bad guys talking to each other. I reach into a pouch withdrawing a small white ball. Standing I chuck the ball at the wall. It makes contact bursting with a loud pop. The bad guy on the left goes to investigate.

Y/N: "Now's my chance."

I sneak to the lone bad guy withdrawing a blue orb. I smash it against the bad guy's back crushing it. He's bombarded with lightning falling over. 

Man: "We got company!"

He runs at me. I reach behind me tossing something. A handful of marbles roll under the bad guy's foot. He slips smacking the back of his head on the ground hard enough to knock himself out. I smile.

Y/N: "Four down. Now all that's left is the leader."

Man: "Looking for me?"

I hear a click. I raise my hands.

Man: "Turn around. Slowly."

I comply facing him. He smiles.

Man: "Have to say runt. You did a great job taking out my men. Count me impressed. But this is where your trouble ends."

He cocks his pistol placing the barrel between my eyes. 

Man: "Don't take it too personally. You've got skill. Just a shame it won't get to evolve."

I close my eyes embracing the end. But by the grace of Oum the doors burst open.

Cop: "Vale police, lower your weapon and get down on your knees."

I open my eyes and sigh in relief. A couple minutes later I'm sat on the curb being talked to by an officer.

Cop: "We appreciate the assist. But that was reckless to go in alone. You could've died. Try not to do that again."

I lower my head.

Y/N: "Yes sir."

He places his hand on my shoulder.

Cop: "Cheer up kid. You've got potential. Just don't go throwing it away like that. Your time will come. Just wait."

He walks away. 

Voice: "I thought you did great."

I look up to see an older man in a green suit.

Y/N: "Really?"

He stands before me leaning on a cane.

Man: "Yep. You displayed bravery. While the police stood by you rushed in with no regard to your own safety. I believe that's what being a Huntsman is all about. Putting everyone above your own safety. Which is why I believe you'll be a perfect match for my school."

Y/N: "Who are you?"

Ozpin: "My name is Ozpin. I'm the headmaster of Beacon Academy. And I want you to join my school."

I smile widely.

Ozpin: "So will you join?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 263 5
Happy Valentine's Day you meme loving fucks. Have some Naegiri feels from yours truly β™₯
4.7K 124 20
Just a bunch of oneshot stories of my AU of Sofia The First:) Also some stories will also happen in my future books so stay tuned (and yes, you will...
7.9K 932 10
Taekook ff Malayalam+English= manglish top : kook bottom : tae Yoomin sope namjin (HR)
29.3K 316 6
Reincarnated Reader meets ruby and her team and find out what happens by reading it. (please comment or like ).