Taste (BangChan) 18+

By ChansFlow3r

Being high up in the Mafia world was no joke to someone like Alicia Morelli. Forever putting business before... More

*Disclaimer*
Chapter 1 - Be Careful Morelli
Chapter 2 - Sleeping with the enemy
Chapter 3 - Mafia Rebellion
Chapter 4 - Promises can't be broken
Chapter 5 - All Fun and Games
Chapter 6 - Oops
Chapter 7 - Heated Mess
Chapter 8 - Secret Secret
Chapter 9 - Old Flames
Chapter 10 - Alls fair in Love and War
Chapter 11 - New Beginnings
Chapter 12 - Red, White or Black?
Chapter 13 - You're Mine
Chapter 14 - Connected
Chapter 15 - Why?
Chapter 16 - Memory Lane
Chapter 17 - Pick a Fight
Chapter 18 - No more secrets
Chapter 19 - New Plan
Chapter 20 - Action Time
Chapter 21 - Take Down
Chapter 22 - All's Well that ends well
Chapter 23 - My Knight in Satin Armour
Chapter 24 - Time for a Vacation
Questions and Answers
Chapter 25 - Sight See
Chapter 26 - First Dates
Chapter 27 - I'm all yours
Chapter 28 - SURPRISE
5- Star β˜†
Chapter 29 - Oh f*ck
Chapter 30 - No Labels?
Chapter 31 - I Love You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 33 - Kiss me like you mean it
Chapter 34 - Wait, What?
Chapter 35 - Now or Never
Chapter 36 - Traitor
Chapter 37 - I'll kill them, I'll kill them all.
Chapter 38 - πŸ’”
Chapter 39 - Oh no you didn't
Chapter 41 - Let it burn
Chapter 42 - Torn between Two worlds
Chapter 43 - The Final Stance
Chapter 44 - A Greater Sacrifice
β˜†one year laterβ˜†
100k Views!

Chapter 40 - She's back

1.3K 48 30
By ChansFlow3r

A/N; 5 more chapters to go!!!! I can't believe I've actually almost finished this book. But I already have a sequel in the works 😁

WORD COUNT - 2072

-----------

Minho's P.O.V

"You really think ambushing would be that easy? You seem to have underestimated the power of the Morelli's, Bang Chan"

My heart pounded in my chest as I hid tightly behind the wall. The ringleader of this whole operation calling out to Chan, once again trying to get to him as I could see Chan clenching his fists beside me.

"We underestimated you? Nah bro, you underestimated us" Chan quickly peered around the corner, shooting his gun and knocking one guy to the floor easily before returning to his position behind the wall.

"I'll give it to you, you're quite good with a gun, but perhaps you'd be better off on our side. All you have to do is hand over Alicia and you and your men can join us as the most powerful group in the country"

"Over my dead body" He answered.

"Yeah not gonna happen mate" Felix added, holding his gun close as Chan raised a signal to hold all positions once more.

I was mostly focused on helping Chan end this, of course I wanted nothing more than to live a stress free life. But in the back of my mind something was truly bugging me. The fact I didn't get a chance to apologise to Jisung for the fight beforehand. Over San out of all people. I should've believed him, then maybe things would've worked out differently.

I watched as Changbin peeked around the opposite wall, none of the men catching sight of him as he noted all their positions, signalling to Chan and the rest of the team where they all were.

This was a massive risk coming here like this, but I too had faith we would beat them once and for all, I just wished I had Jisung here with me too.

"That's a shame, haven't you guys heard? San will be appointed our next leader, he'll be great don't you think? In fact...I remember him saying if you don't take my offer, we get to kill you all"

As the guy finished the last word of his sentence I heard gun shots being fired on the other side of the room, the other team had made their way up here to help us too.

----------

Alicia's P.O.V

As Jisung and I approached the St Lauren's building I couldn't be more ready to storm in there and tear them all apart.

The rage burning through me at them being the cause of my miscarriage, but then also the fact I had been left out and locked away.

Revenge couldn't come sooner.

"You promise you're not gonna turn on me and shoot me with that gun of yours? I know you cant go in there empty handed but im serious, don't aim that thing at me again" Jisung asked as I ignored him, rolling my eyes at his question.

"Liss I mean it, you scare me when you're angry"

"Jisung you're not my enemy, now quit worrying"

"But...you know Chan's not your enemy too right?"

"Chris shouldn't have locked me in a room"

"You know he did that to protect-"

"How many damn times do I need to tell you all that I don't need protecting! I'm Alicia God damn Morelli, I can look out for myself. Now let's get in there and take back our freedom Han" I stated, wanting to end the conversation there and then.

As much as I was hurt by Chan, I couldn't let it distract me. I was here for MY revenge, MY freedom. I wasn't going to stop until I got it.

"Alright alright, I'm with you" Jisung answered, remaining by my side as the two of us aimed our guns ready, checking each turn and corner before moving on.

I heard gun shots being fired from the second floor, looking to Jisung I pointed up as he nodded, also hearing them.

"Stay close, no one gets out alive Jisung, only our men get to leave" He nodded in agreement, finally focusing on the task at hand. Even though he was worrying about disobeying his boss, I knew that he wanted to be here. Fighting alongside us, and more importantly, Minho.

Finally we made our way into the building, numerous bodies of the Morelli men lay lifeless across the different rooms. It seemed Chan and the others were doing pretty well for themselves, but still, I should've been here with them.

"That's enough!!" I heard a voice boom from upstairs, clearly not belonging to any of the guys on our side. Creeping up the stairs I kept my gun ready at all times, there was obvious commotion going on in the rooms up here.

The blood splattered up the walls, the lifeless bodies, were enough to scare off any normal person. Except for myself, unfortunately this was the life I knew...and I felt no remorse seeing these men finally get what they deserved.

"Bang Chan, I'm calling on you personally. You think you're so great, being the Mafia rebellions leader. I'm offering you the chance to fight me, one on one, prove you're even half the man you say you are"

I frowned, surely Chan wasn't stupid enough to fall for a trap like that. This guy was clearly having a hard time going up against him and the other men. I knew he was using one of my 'father's' old tricks. Lure the leader out, kill him in an attempt to shake up the others and take them out too.

There was no way he would just "fight him" he would have someone hidden, waiting to take the shot and kill Chan.

Luckily for Chan he had me.

"It's a deal. Your men drop their weapons, as do mine" Chan answered as I immediately groaned and rolled my eyes at his response. Of course I had to be the one to save him yet again.

"Is he serious?" I whispered to Jisung as he just shrugged in response, not understanding what was going on either.

Creeping up the stairs further we finally reached the top, heading towards the group who I could now see were in the room across the hall.

It was pure luck we hadn't been spotted yet. But judging by the bodies everywhere it must mean that everyone remaining must be in that room and that room alone.

"That's what I like to hear, drop your weapons boys" the guy called out once more to his men.

Peeking through the door I could see half of our guys hidden behind the wall in the hallway, Chan standing openly in the other doorway, opposite a familiar face. I couldn't picture the voice to begin with but I definitely recognised him as another one of Ricardo's top men, Santos.

Pursing my lips I watched in anticipation as Chan signalled to the others to lower their weapons also. Some hesitating but of course obeying his every word.

I couldn't believe he was going to put his life on the line like this. All just to prove a point.

"Stay here, in fact, go and join Minho. I know another way around there"

"Liss, I won't let you go alone" He whispered back as I shook my head.

"I mean it, just trust me"

And with that i quietly ran back down the stairs, in an attempt to cut around another corner and take him out without being seen.

---------

Chan's P.O.V

"Chan seriously?" Felix asked as I nodded lowering my hand slowly making him lower his weapon also.

I was more than capable of taking this guy out, I had to be.

Handing my gun to Minho I marched straight up to the guy in front of me. His confident smirk itching to be punched off his lips. This guy was a total dick. You could already tell from looking at him that he was the type of person that would hurt others for fun.

"Maybe he's not a coward after all" He chuckled to himself, passing his own gun to one of his men. Looking around the room I could spot there was only 7 of them left.

There was twice as many of us here. I knew we could finish this easily. But I wouldn't go out turning down a challenge like this. I wanted them all to know they messed with the wrong guy right before they die.

None of us had been badly injured either. Only Hyunjin, Wooyoung and Jeongin had endured a few minor scratches. No bullet or stab wounds. We were all on our best game.

"I'll make sure you see my face smirking instead right before you die" I spat back, launching myself the guy, throwing a punch which landed straight on the side of his cheek.

"Not bad, but you could be so much better" He tried to punch back but instead I managed to block him, knocking him back instead as he laughed to himself.

"I thought you were supposed to show me how good the Morelli's are? Think you're full of shit mate" I shoved him backwards once again as the two of us continued to fight. Him finally landing a couple of hits but nothing compared to the way I had him falling all over the place.

"Chan watch out!" A voice shouted from behind me, looking back I noticed Jisung pointing at the window above me. Confused I quickly looked up, noticing the sniper rifle poking through I jumped out of the way the gun firing and missing completely.

"Jisung what the hell are you doing here? And I thought we said one on one huh?

Before the guy had time to respond I heard another gun shot, then another and another and so on.

Checking myself over I realised I was safe and hadn't been shot. Looking back at my men I realised they seemed okay too. That's when I noticed all the Morelli guys dropping to the floor like flies, each one of them had been shot. Including the guy in the window and the guy I had previously been fighting.

"Oh shit" Minho was the first to speak, his eyes widening as he seemed fixated and something heading my way.

"She's back" Felix added, smirking to himself.

Turning around my suspicions were right. There she was, standing before me still holding onto the weapon as she breathed a deep sigh. Her face emotionless as she wiped the hair out of her face.

"I'm getting so tired of saving your ass" she spoke, tucking the gun back into her pocket as she kicked one of the guys over, reaching into his back pocket and grabbing a knife as well as taking a round of bullets from his gun.

"Alicia Morelli everyone" Hyunjin added, a couple of the guys chuckled in response as I stood there completely lost for words.

"Sorry boss...she didn't give me a choice, she wanted to be here" Jisung answered as I only nodded back to him.

I was in so much shit, she knew It too.

"Liss, I-"

"Save it Chris, come on guys, take what you need and let's move to the next location"

The guys nodded, following along with her orders as I frowned to myself.

What was I even supposed to say?

I had seen her mad but this was a whole other level. She had every right to turn against me but I never pictured how badly it would hurt.

"Minho she held a gun to me, I'm serious If I didn't let her out I think she would've actually killed me" I heard Jisung whisper as Minho laughed.

"Well at least we know we have THE Alicia Morelli back, right when we needed her most" Minho answered as I groaned.

"She's even more badass then I thought" Yoongi chirped up.

"You're telling me, she took them all out in the blink of an eye" Wooyoung also added his own comment. Even the new guys had been left in awe by her sudden entrance.

I watched as Felix went over to her, whispering something as she patted his shoulder and smiled, more reaction of what she had given me previously.

I really fucked up this time.

How was I going to fix this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.8K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...
211K 5.7K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...
212K 7.4K 91
Lex has always had to find her own way through the world. Growing up in an orphanage has made her come to rely on herself. Until she comes across an...
344K 14.7K 98
TW: 18+, blood, BDSM, death, torture, drugs, alcohol, abuse, mental illness Hate does not always mean that you despise someone. That burning feeling...