Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

Od DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... Viac

Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.
Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 20. The Rematch.
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

MC Bio & Quirk Entry

11.8K 180 172
Od DummyWearingAHoodie

Appearance: [Picture Above]

[Drawn by: Yours truly, DummyWearingAHoodie]

MAIN CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY:

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Birthdate: July 15, 2XXX

Age: 15 - 16 years old

Gender: Male

Height: 171 cm/5'7"

Hair Color: Green

Eye Color: Green

Blood Type: O

---------- ---------- ----------

QUIRK ENTRY

Quirk: Blacklight

Type: Transformation/Mutation

Description: Formerly Blacklight Virus, the quirk allows the user to manipulate and control the density of their body mass. The user will have enhanced strength, speed, durability, stamina, regeneration and immunity to all known diseases. Due to the user's ability to manipulate their body mass, the user can create different weapons for combat purposes.

Note To Self: {Limit currently is unknown, as humanity has evolved since Alex Mercer's time, therefore the power and limits of the quirk is unknown. Quirk also appears to have activated due to a Soulbond/Soul Merge, meaning the main quirk gene is very hard to identify in a scientific standpoint}

Drawback: The quirk uses biomass as the body's source of energy. The more abilities used the more biomass the user drains. Consuming or eating protein bars is required to avoid quirk overuse.

Abilities:

[Glide] - User changes the density of their body that allows the user to travel in mid-air through gliding, used to bridge gaps between buildings or to reach airborne enemies.

[Sensory Powers & Thermal Vision] - User gains the ability to sense the surroundings using his enhanced senses and thermal vision helps the user to locate enemies through their body temperature.
>[Sonar Senses] - Upgraded version of Thermal Vision; allows the user to sense their surroundings using not only the temperature of the people around them, but they can also determine which person is Quirkless or not, thanks to the different shade of said people. Range: Medium to Wide.

[Wallcrawling/Wallrunning] - User channels biomass into his palms and feet, then they crawl/run onto walls.

[Blade] - User summons a long blade on their right hand. Allows the user to cut and slice through even the toughest armor quirk/vehicles. Range: Short

[Claws] - Users transform their hands into deadly, sharp edged claws. Range: Short

[Musclemass] - Transforms both user's arms into gray, stone-textured musclemass that allows the user to increase melee damage twofold and increases the speed of every strike. Range: Short.

[Tendrils] - Transforms both user's arms into three-fingered hands composed of strands of biomass capable of stretching long distances. Range: Medium to Long.

[Hammerfist] - user trades speed for power, shifts biomass to user's forearms to allow deadly, heavy area-effect attack, crush and shatter armored vehicles. Range: Short.
>[Flail] - The user combines Hammerfist and Whipfist and turns their arm into a Flail, a large dense spiked ball, akin to a morningstar but is connected to the limb using a chain. Does the things that a Hammerfist does but uses the chain aspect of the Whipfist for range. Range: Medium to Long.

[Shield] - allows the user to create a shield on their forearm into a durable shield that absorbs damage on impact, preserving the user's health completely - until it breaks. Range: Short.

[Whipfist] - user transforms one arm into a thin, flexible, blade-edged arm that can be used to attack at excellent range or whip through entire crowds of villains. Range: Medium-Long.

[Consume] - The user uses the biomass within their body to absorb the blood, flesh or any part of another person's body, allowing them to view the other person's memories.

[Disguise] - Allows the user to copy the DNA structure of another person, user had copied through Consume and replicate the person's physical appearance. This ability also allows the user to copy the quirk of the person's DNA they had copied. [Note: When the user uses Disguise in changing clothes, the biomass within their body moves and mutates to replicate the properties of the fabric of the clothes they want to 'disguise' in.]

[Devastator] - a super attack that causes a massive area of damage to their surroundings at the cost of the user's stamina and hunger. Different Devastators in every weapon used. (Advice to self: Avoid using move in a narrow space or near civilians.)

[Pack Leader] - user utilizes their biomass in summoning a singular or herd of Hunters. Hunters vary in types and sizes; Hunters(regular), Brawler Hunters, Leader Hunters, and more to be discovered.

[Armor] - alternative to shield, where the user covers their whole body into dense biomass for protection from explosives and gunfire. (Status: Haven't awakened yet.)

Quirks Copied through Consume

[Shock Absorption] - Copied from a USJ Nomu - gives the user the ability to reduce the effectiveness of physical blows by absorbing the shocks produced by them. Status: Active, Evolved. [Shock Nullification].

[Super Regeneration] - Copied from a USJ Nomu - allows the user the ability to regenerate any sort of injuries on the user's body, such as missing limbs, at incredible speeds. Status: Active, Evolving.

[Erasure] - Copied from Shota Aizawa, Eraser Head - allows the user to cancel out the Quirk of anyone they look at. Status: Active.

[Pop Off] - Copied from Minoru Mineta - allows the user to produce sticky spheres from their heads that they can pluck painlessly. Boosts Tendrils. Status: Passive, Altered.

[Half-Cold Half-Hot] - Copied from Shoto Todoroki - gains the ability to generate ice from the right side of their body and flames from the left side. Boosts user's immunity to cold and hot temperatures. User's ice and fire are colored red due to the adaptation to Blacklight. Status: Active.

[Bloodcurdle] - Copied from Stain, Hero Killer, formerly Stendhal - allows users to temporarily paralyze by ingesting samples of their blood. Boost Consume. Status: Active.

[Dragon Wings] - Copied from Nomu, Tsubasa - allows the user to grow a pair of red, dragon-like wings from his back that allows the user to fly. Status: Active.

[Transform] - Copied from Himiko Toga - allows the user to take the physical form of another person, as well as imitate their voice. The user pulls this off by ingesting the blood of the person they wish to transform into. Boosts Disguise. Status: Active.

[Unnamed Mind Reader Quirk] - Copied from random villain - allows the user to read the minds of another person through telepathy. Evolved: Hive Mind – allows the user to send their consciousness to a nearby member of their Pack, theoretically can use it to infiltrate the mind of those who had consumed the users blood. Status: Active

[Explosion] - Copied from Katsuki Bakugo - allows the user to create explosions using their nitroglycerin-like sweat. Boosts Glide and increases damage. Status: Active.

[Earth Flow] - Copied from Ryuko Tsuchikawa, Pixie-Bob - allows the user to freely manipulate the earth for a variety of effects. Boosts Pack Leader. Status: Active.

[Muscle Augmentation] - Copied from Goto Imasuji, Muscular - quirk that gives its user the ability to amplify, manipulate and augment their muscle layers inside and outside their body, granting them increased immense strength, speed, and durability. Unlocks Armor. Status: Unused

[Double] - Copied from Jin Bubaigawara, Twice - allowed user to create an exact duplicate of anything, living or not. Status: Active

[REDACTED] - Unknown User

Combined Quirks:

Zone Erasure [Erasure + Sonar Senses] - a wide range quirk that disables everyone's quirks, may it be allies and enemies alike. 

Sticky Grenades [Explosion + Pop-Off] - allows the user to create and throw sticky black spheres at a target and detonates it at will.

(May be updated in the future)

Confirmed Harem: Class 1A Girls, Mei Hatsume, Mt Lady, Class 1B Girls, Midnight, Mirko, Ryukyu, Himiko Toga, & Melissa Shield.

Hinted in the Harem: Thirteen, Wild Wild Pussycats(Mandalay, Pixie Bob, Ragdoll), Nejire Hado, Ippan Josei, and Saiko Intelli.

Future Harem Members: Lady Nagant, Fuyumi Todoroki, Burnin', and Rei Todoroki.

Note: Just because it is a harem, doesn't mean that Izuku will be dating all of them.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

270K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...
47K 1.2K 15
Izuku Midoriya has had a tough childhood. His mother abuses him, his father left when he was a baby, his childhood best friend bullies him every day...
12.2K 367 12
"This world is always, "Quirk this, Quirk that. " That needs to be fixed." Throughout history, more and more quirks are coming. and until then, the q...
1.4M 37.1K 37
Everyone thinks Izuku is quirkless... even himself. When All Might crushes Izuku's dreams of becoming a hero, Izuku shuts himself into his house for...