Serendipity | Gye Seon Woo

By lostbeanchild

Serendipity | When someone's born, there is a red thread that is tied to them, an invisible red thread that c... More

CAST
Act 1
01. Police Station
02. Clubbing
03. Gye Seon Woo?
04. Meat Party
05. Strange
06. Lunch Date
07. Complicated
08. Mission Impossible
09. Partners
10. Triple Date
Act 2
11. Nightmare
12. Betrayed
13. Worst Date
14. Answers
15. Crying
16. Confession
Act 3
17. School Trip
18. Separation
19. Drunk
20. The Morning After
21. Red string
22. Awkward
23. Memories pt 1: Blind Date
24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?
25. Memories pt 3: Tortured
26. Memories pt 4: Heartbroken
Act 4
27. Hospital
28. Situationship
29. Officially Dating
30. Finally A Human
31. Rumor
33. The Truth Is Out
34. A Life Reimagined

32. You Like Do Jae Jin?

193 16 0
By lostbeanchild

Soo Kyung walked into the library peacefully and placed her bag on an empty table before taking out her stuff to do some revision.

"Thanks for lunch, sunbae." Da Young tells Jung Seok. "I'll buy you a meal next time."

"Okay." Jung Seok tells her before finding his notebook.

"Why? Are you looking for something?" Da Young asks him.

"My notebook." He tells her. "I made that to prepare for the finals." This caused Soo Kyung to turn behind to see what was the commotion about.

"What? It's not like your notebook has feet." Da Young tells him and when she turned around, she saw Soo Kyung looking at them suspiciously. "Hey, Soo Kyung, was it you?"

"What?" Soo Kyung asks her.

"I mean, you were here alone while we were out eating. I know grades are important to you, but you shouldn't steal things." Da Young tells her.

"Whatever. What do you think of me?" Soo Kyung tells her.

"Think about it. You've always kept him in check. But still, you shouldn't go down this low." Da Young's friend teases Soo Kyung

"Hey, stop blaming the innocent without any evidence, and get lost!" Soo Kyung tells them.

"Of course, we have evidence. Your attitude toward him is the evidence." Da Young says. "To be honest, you're the only one who's mean to Sunbae in our department...It was you. It's you! You confessed your love on Everyday Time!

"It is you. You had feelings for Jung Seok?" Da Young's friend asks. "Is that why you have been so immature?"

"Yah!" Soo Kyung shouted angrily at them. "I didn't write that! I don't even like him, and you two are old enough now. Try to act your age. Stop framing people and speaking ill of others. Don't be so pathetic." Soo Kyung then walked in between them and shoved them away before walking away.

"Hey, are you done talking?" Da Young says angrily and turned her around to face her.

"Yes, what if I'm done talking?" Soo Kyung tells them.

"I can't take you anymore!" Da Young says and she grabbed Soo Kyung by her shoulders and pushed her onto the floor.

"You totally deserved that." Da Young's friend laughs.

"What's going on?" Lee Dam asks concernedly and both Mi Young and her hurriedly rushed to help Soo Kyung up.

"Get up," I tell Soo Kyung as both of us lifted her up to her feet.

"They claimed I stole Jung Seok's notebook he made for his finals. I never even went near it." Soo Kyung explains to us.

"Of course, you stole it." Da Young says. "Man, I hate her so much."

"Where are you going? You need to apologize." I tell them.

"Hey, you three need to cut that out. Don't pretend to be fine, cool, or high and mighty. So pretentious!" Da Young tells us. "I'm so sick and tired of you three."

"Hey, you need to apologize before you go." Lee Dam shouts at them. She then grabbed Da Young by the arm and turned her around to face us.

"Let me go." Da Young says angrily.

"Then stop doing this to apologize for. I won't be patient for long." Lee Dam tells them.

"So what if you don't stay patient?" Da Young says angrily as she shoved Lee Dam's hand off of hers and grabs her hair. "What can you do anyway? What will you do?

"Hey, let me go." Lee Dam tells her.

"No." Da Young says.

"I told you to let me go!" Lee Dam says angrily. Soon, both Mi Young and Soo Kyung went to help Lee Dam by prying Da Young and her friend off of her. Soon all 5 girls started pulling each other hair. Lee Dam threw a bag of popcorn at Da Young while Mi Young was still pulling Da Young's friend off of Soo Kyung and slapping her repeatedly.

"Hey, break it off." Moo Guen tells them as Dae Hun, Seon Woo, and Jung Seok and him rushed toward them and tried to separate them away from each other.

"What's going on?" Da Hun shouts at them as both Seon Woo and he tries to pry Mi Young off of Da Young's friend. The boys soon managed to stop the girls from hitting each other even more.

"Sunbae, Soo Kyung is the one who stole your notebook!" Da Young's friends shout.

"And she was mean to you because she likes you!" Da Young tells him.

"Enough is enough!" Lee Dam tells her.

"What? Am I wrong? Tell me. Am I wrong?" Da Young questions her and this causes Mi Young to get out of Seon Woo's grip. She then started running towards her, but luckily, Jung Seok and Seon Woo managed to stop her from attacking Da Young.

"The evidence is online. You can't keep-" Da Young's friend say, but she was cut off by Soo Kyung screaming.

"I said no!" Soo Kyung shouted. "The one I like isn't Jung Seok. It's Jae Jin."

"What?" Lee Dam says in shock along with Mi Young, Da Young, and Moo Guen.

"What did she just say?" I say. "Seon Woo I think I'm going to faint."

"She's right." Jung Seok says. "Soo Kyung likes Jae Jin."

"Wait, Do Jae Jin?" Lee Dam asks her and Soo Kyung quickly lies down on the floor to hide her embarrassment.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"It's all because of Jung Seok, the love letter I wrote with all my heart was spread as a syllabus. For a while, I was called Professor. When I heard the word 'Professor' from my back, I couldn't even look back because it gave me a fright." Soo Kyung explains to everyone.

"Soo Kyung, I'm sorry." Jung Seok apologizes to her. "I didn't go to the orientation, so I didn't know the freshmen's faces."

"Whatever. I told you. I will never forgive you." Soo Kyung tells him.

"Hey, Jung Seok!" His friend calls for him. "Isn't this yours? I found it on the ground just now."

"Hey, it's your fault that you decided to study there alone while we went to eat our lunch." Da Young says.

"Hey, you're supposed to make an apology now, not excuses." Lee Dam says angrily.

"Is this why the professor is going out with you? Because you're so condescending?" Da Young questions Lee Dam. "You're freaking annoying!"

"Yah, you think I don't know how to swear?" Lee Dam says and she started cursing at her. When she turned around, she saw that Woo Yeo had seen everything.

"Serves her right." Da Young's friend says when she saw Woo Yeo who had just heard Lee Dam cursing at them.

"That's it, I give up!" Mi Young says. "Why are the kids nowadays so childish." She then walks away from them, Seon Woo quickly followed her as he wanted to make sure she was okay.

"What the, why is Seon Woo still involved with Mi Young? Doesn't she has a boyfriend, unbelievable." Da Young snarls.

"Yah, forget about it. You know that Seon Woo is head over heels for Mi Young." Moo Guen tells her.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"Really? Humanity is what changes the color of the Marble?" Hye Sun says in shock.

"Are you freaking serious? All this time, humanity was the answer for the marble to change its color!" I say angrily.

"I know it's confusing, but..." Woo Yeo tells Hye Sun as he knows that she wouldn't understand it.

"Now I get it." Hye Sun says and this caused Woo Yeo to look at her. "It's because I'm much more humane, kinder, purer, and have a better personality than you. that's why I turned into a human. Hang on. If it's about humanity, I should have turned into a human after 7 years, not 700 years. Why did it take so long?"

"Wait," I tell Woo Yeo as he was about to leave thanks to Hye Sun. "two years ago, I teleported to Japan to buy their ice cream. Then when I wanted to come back, I couldn't use my magic. So I got caught as an illegal alien. I even said 'I love you' in Japanese, but it didn't work. But one second before I was handcuffed, I managed to come back at the last minute. Then, a few days later, I became half human, but well, now I am fully a human."

"What?" Woo Yeo asks not getting what I was trying to say.

"You said your magic works on and off. I think that's a sign that you're turning into a human." I tell him.

"We told you. When I became a human, I could just feel it. One morning, I realized I couldn't use magic or feel the energy. I was human." Hye Sun tells him. "Oh, my. I think you're actually becoming a human now."

Hye Sun was so happy that she was celebrating by shaking Mi Young and jumping up and down with her happily, while Woo Yeo was just speechless.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

"What's with this vibe?" Soo Kyung asks us as there was an awkward silence between the four of us.

"I heard about it." Jae Jin confesses to her. "I heard that you had a crush on me."

"I wished things like this would never happen to us," I tell them.

"It's a long time ago. When I was a freshman, I thought he helped me get out of trouble, but it turned out that he just wanted to dance. Come on. It lasted only three weeks." Soo Kyung explains to us. Both Jae Jin and her then reached for the bottle of soju, but he accidentally touched her hand. He quickly pulled his hand away from her and this caused Soo Kyung to look a bit upset.

"I'm sorry." Jae Jin apologizes.

"You don't have to be." Soo Kyung tells him as she pours some soju into her cup.

"You may say you're okay, but it must have been really hard for you. From now on, I'll try my best not to hurt you." Jae Jin tells Soo Kyung.

"What are you talking about?" Lee Dam asks him.

"Soo Kyung, what on earth did you like about me?" Jae Jin asks her. "My hands get veiny when I work out, and I knew they were kind of sexy. Was that what you liked about me? If so, I'll quit exercising."

"What?" Soo Kyung asks in disbelief.

"Wasn't that it? Then was it my eyes that look like an innocent boy's when I smile? I sometimes felt like that's my charm. Was that it? Then I'll stop smiling." Jae Jin says.

"It wasn't anything creepy like that." Soo Kyung tries to explain herself. "The more I got to know you, the clearer it become how horrible you were, which helped me get over you. Actually, there was nothing to get over. Just get lost, will you? Go away. get lost."

"Okay. I will. I have an appointment with Hye Sun anyway." Jae Jin tells her.

"Are you leaving?" I ask him.

"Hey, Soo Kyung. Never have a crush on me again. Promise me." Jae Jin tells her before leaving.

"Gosh, this is exactly why I haven't told him about this. The only thing I'm grateful to Jung Seok for is that he stopped me from telling him about it." Soo Kyung tells us.

"Exactly. He did a big favor. So stop hating him so much." Lee Dam tells her.

"We had no idea that's why you hated him. And he didn't even do it on purpose. He seemed to feel really bad about it." I tell her.

"I decide whether to hate him or not. How's the two of your hair?" She asks Lee Dam

"Well, my scalp still burns a little, but it's all right." Lee Dam asks her.

"I've felt worse before. They hit like little girls." I tell them. "What about you?"

"I'm all right too. In fact, I feel great. I wanted to beat some sense into them so they would never mess with you guys again. You saw how agile I was. I must be the best fighter in the department." Soo Kyung tells us.

"Right. And you got hurt the most." Lee Dam says.

"Hey. Real fighters attack invisible spots. I can tell you, they're going to feel it tomorrow." She tells us. "By the way, I'm sorry about what happened. Maybe you guys didn't want to make a big deal out of it and I ruined it."

"Don't say that," I tell her.

"You wouldn't have sat back and watched me being hit either." Lee Dam tells her. "And to be honest, it's my fault. They probably picked a fight with you because you're my friend. I'm sorry."

"No way. Don't say you're sorry." I tell Lee Dam. "They are in the wrong. They're just jealous of you." Soo Kyung then pours some soju into our cups and we drank some of it.

"Anyway, I won't do the same again. I don't want to worry him. That's the least I can do for him." Lee Dam tells us.

"Worry?" Oh, you're talking about Professor Shin." Soo Kyung says. "I'm the one who got hurt for you, and yet you worry about him, not me. Well, that's love I guess. That's love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 853 27
Disclaimer: This fan fiction does not follow the true history of Goryeo Dynasty. ~Returning back to the love story of King Taejo and Court Lady Oh...
45.5K 1.2K 20
n. the tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it-whether through envy or pity or simple foreig...
41.5K 1.7K 15
In a world of similarities, Ha-neul crosses paths with a boy who defies the norm. Despite their differences, love blooms, but not everything will be...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...