Young royals one shots šŸ¤

By Youngroyalsfan12237

š‰š®š¬š­ šØš§šžš¬š”šØš­š¬ šØšŸ š¦š² šŸšššÆšØš®š«š¢š­šž š©šžšØš©š„šž :) --------------------- š‘»š’‰š’Šš’” š’”š’•š’ļæ½... More

Sick day šŸ¤§
Daddy issues
Swimming
Wilhelms nightmare
Airport
Jealousy
Beach trip
Christmas morning
Agrument
Jealousy 2
Caught
Ice skating
Caught part 2
First time meeting Erik
Older
Mini Vacation
You will be okay
BLACKPINK Concert
Clingy Sick Wille
Adorable
Harry Styles Concert
Meeting Simon's friends again
First time having sex
The Prince's Secret Boyfriend
The Wedding Objection
The back of the car
Proposal
The note
Simon's Nightmare
Jealous Boy

Wedding and Honeymoon

2K 30 10
By Youngroyalsfan12237

To all those who wanted me to continue from "The Proposal"!

----------

Nobody's POV

Wilhelm and Simon had a very good night last night, Wilhelm proposed to Simon, and Simon said yes! They were both very happy that they were gonna be together, forever.

They were very excited to tell others, they started with Linda.

"Mama, we have something to tell you" Simon said as him and Wilhelm sat at the dining table. "Okay amor, what is it?" she said with a smile and also sat down. "Well... I don't know how to put this but"... before Simon could finish his sentence, Wilhelm held Simon's hand underneath the table. "Me and Wille.. are engaged!". "Oh my goodness! I'm so happy for you two!" she said while getting up and hugging the both of us. "I better go tell all your tios and tias from Spain, oh and your abuela!" she said excitedly and ran to the house phone. The two boys laughed. "Well, that went very well!" Wilhelm said happily and kissed Simon's cheek.

Next they told Wilhelm's Parents, Wilhelm was pretty nervous but Simon told him that he will be there.

When they went to the palace, one of the butlers led us to the queen's office. When they got there they saw the queen signing a bunch of papers. "Oh hello my son! And.. Simon.." She said with a bit of disgust at the end. Wilhelm gave her a warning look. "Hi mother, can we please get dad in here, me and Simon have something to tell you" The prince said in confidence. "Oh, alright then.." she said with a bit of confusion but called one of the servants to call the king to her office.

When Wilhelm's dad got there he greeted us with a smile. "Hello Wille and Simon! How are you guys doing?" The king asked in a welcoming way. "Good!" They said at the same time with a smile.

The king and queen now stood in front of the two boys. "Well, what do you need to tell us?" The queen asked a bit impatient. "Well, mom and dad, you know how me and Simon have been together for a long time?" his parents both nodded. "Well.." Wilhelm grabbed Simon's hand before finishing his sentence. "Me and Simon are getting engaged" he said a bit nervous. The queen gave a very disgusted look while the king had a very big smile on his face. "Oh my goodness! That is so wonderful to hear! I am very happy for you son, and Simon" He said with a cheerful tone. "Are you kidding me Wilhelm? The royal family is going to get so much hate for this!" The queen said angrily. "Well mom, I don't care. I want to be with Simon and that's how it's gonna be!" Wilhelm said firmly. Simon was very proud of him, and so was the king.

Next they told the girls, which they weren't nervous about since the girls always support them.

"Hey girls!" The two boys said as they went into Felice's house. Felice, Sara. Madison, Fredrika, and Stella were in there. "Hey! What's up?" Felice says with a smile. "We both have something to tell you guys!" Wilhelm said trying not to get too excited. The two boys held hands. The girls also gave excited looks. "We're engaged!" They both yelled out. The girls started squealing and hugged the two boys. "We are so happy for you!" They all said and gave one more tight squeeze to the both of the boys.

After telling other people, Wilhelm, Simon, and some other family members helped plan for the wedding.

Wilhelm's Suit:

Simon's suit:

Wilhelm's ring:

Simon's ring:

The isle:

The ballroom:

Simon's bouquet:
(Imagine it to be bigger)

The day of the wedding day

Simon's POV:
"Simon, you look so gorgeous!" My mom said with mini tears in her eyes. "Ma, there's no need to cry!" I said laughing. Right now we were in the styling room, Wille was already at the altar, I haven't seen him in 3 days because my mom said it was bad luck if we spent time together during our wedding, but we texted of course. One of Wille's stylists were just doing final touches to my makeup.

"Ma, come and take your seat, they are about to start!" Sara said walking in. "Okay, we'll see you there amor" Linda said to me and kissed me on the cheek. Sara came up to me and gave me a hug. "I'm so proud of you" she said smiling. "Thank you Sara" I replied with a soft smile. After they left the stylist gave me my bouquet and told me to go to the front of the isle.

OPTIONAL: You can play Revolution by Elias for better experience

Wilhelm's POV:
I was standing at the altar waiting for the love of my life to walk down the isle, I am so happy I can now spend the rest of my life with the boy I loved for years.

I then saw him, the boy who I loved for years at the front of the isle. Everyone including me turned to look at him. His beautiful curls were a bit more styled, his suit looked amazing on him, and the bouquet just made him look even more beautiful. I cant believe a pulled a guy like him. He had a bit of a nervous face which made him look so cute.

When he walks to the altar and stands in front of me, he takes a moment to gaze at me since he hadn't seen me in 3 days. We smiled at each other, it feels like I haven't seen his smile in forever, but after this, I can see his smile whenever I like.

"Wilhelm Ludvig, do you promise to keep Simon Eriksson as your husband until death?" The wedding priest asked me. "I do" I say clear without hesitation. "Simon Eriksson, do you promise to keep Wilhelm Ludvig as your husband until death?" The wedding priest asked him. "I do" he says the same way as me, but in a softer voice. "I now announce you two as husband and husband, Wilhelm Ludvig, you may kiss the groom" Right after he said that I took Simon in my arms and kissed him passionately, he kissed the same way. Everyone was clapping and cheering. This is the happiest day of my life.

The music can stop here!

At the ballroom
Everyone ate and had a good time, and now it was time to dance, the part I've been waiting the most.

"Can everyone please move aside, the grooms will now be dancing!" The guy on the announcement said.

Me and Simon walked to the middle of the dance floor, arm in arm.

OPTIONAL: You can play a slow romantic song for better experience!

Me and Simon wrapped our arms around each other once the music started playing. I stared into his eyes while he stared at mine. His eyes were so beautiful, as always. I couldn't believe that I am going to be stuck together with the man I loved for years now until death. If you told me 8 years ago that I'd be married with the boy I've loved since day 1, I would've laughed in your face.

The music can stop here!

After some time everyone started dancing. I danced with Felice and Sara for a bit. But then I noticed that Simon wasn't on the dance floor, but sitting in the corner by himself, doing nothing. I excused myself from the girls and went to Simon.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" I asked sitting next to him on this big couch. "Mhm" he nodded. "Why are you sitting here all by yourself? It's your wedding day, our wedding day" I asked holding his hands. "I just feel a bit dizzy right now" He said putting his head on my shoulder. "Also the music is a bit too loud in here.." He mumbled. "Come, let's go somewhere else" I said getting up. "No it's ok! Go dance with your friends, I'll be ok!" He said with an assuring smile, but I could tell he was lying. "My friends can wait" I said, grabbing Simons arms and pulling him up. I grabbed his hand and lead him to one of the guest rooms.

"I'm sorry if I'm ruining your moment, you should be hanging out with your friends and family.." He said a bit sad and sitting on the bed. "Simon, please don't say that. Your always my top priority, you've never ruined a moment for me" I sat next to him hand wrapped my arms around him. "Wanna cuddle for a bit then we can go back and dance together?" I asked him, he nodded.

I laid the both of us down and did what we always do. I wrapped my arms around him, put his head on my chest to hear my heartbeat. And put one of my hands in his hair. We always did this, and I'm glad we still do. It's always comforting when one of us had a bad day or if we had an argument. But I hope I never get sick of this.

We then went back out and danced with our friends and family. Simon looked way better so I'm glad about that. He just has to rest sometimes, I really don't want him passing out on his wedding day.

After the wedding party

Nobody's POV:
Wilhelm and Simon waved to everyone as they were going into the car for their honeymoon. They were both very excited for this special moment they were going to have, just them 2.

"I am so excited to spend this moment with you" Simon said leaned on Wilhelm's shoulder. "Me too, I don't think you know how long I've been waiting for this day" I said, giving a kiss on his forehead and leaning my head on his.

When they got there
"Simon, baby we're here" Wilhelm whispered in Simons ear while gently shaking Simons shoulder. Simon let out a groan. Wilhelm understood Simon was way to tired so he unbuckled his seat belt and lifted him up.

Simon and Wilhelm decided to go to a very fancy cottage that was hours away from home for their honeymoon. They didn't really want anything really expensive or special, just something that only the 2 boys can stay in.

After the bodyguards put their luggage's inside, Wilhelm waved goodbye with Simon still in his arms and the guards drove off.

Wilhelm walked inside and put Simon on the couch in the living room, which is right next to the kitchen. While Simon was sleeping, Wilhelm was stocking food in the fridge.

Simon's POV:
I woke up on a very comfortable couch. I looked around and noticed that we were in the fancy cottage for our honeymoon.

"Wille?" I mumbled tiredly while sitting up. Not even a second later, Wille came walking fast into the living room. "Hey love, I didn't wake up because I wanted you to have rest, but don't worry, I stocked everything we needed" He says with a smile. "Aww Wille,
I could've helped you, this is our honeymoon.." I said in a guilty voice. Wille grabbed my hands. "Simon, I care more about your rest, you had a long day today, for now we can just watch a movie and sleep and then tomorrow we can do things" Wille said with a calm and assuring smile. I love this guy so much.

Nobody's POV:
It was past a week. It was time to leave the beautiful cottage, but they had fun. They swam, ate, went on a walk, watched movies, cuddle, made out, and other things.

But they were so happy that they could be together, forever, like they always dreamt of.

_____________

HEY YALL IM ALIVE AGAINN 💕 SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE IVE BEEN ON VACTION AND DOING SCHOOL WORKKK! BUT YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! 🤍

⚠️REQUESTS CLOSED⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 982 43
Oneshots of Simon and Wilhelm from Young Royal. Spoilers for Show of course. Warnings at beginnings of chapters (like smut and stuff like that).
6.8K 65 16
Will have Smut, Fluff, Angst and Platonic stuff (Maybe for the last one.) Request in the comments
770 22 8
WARNING ā€¼ļø (TW: murders, gore, slut shaming, etc.) [wilhelm + simon] wilhelm kills for simon; but simon doesn't have to know that, right? started: 9...
34.8K 865 26
What happened after Wilhelm got in the car and drove away? Does Wilhelm move on? Does Simon move on? How does Wilhelm react to the new gay kid in sc...