Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)

118 6 1
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

(Final Season of General Blue Saga)

Arale:Sembei, can you fix this?

Sembei:Sure. What is it?

Goku:It's a Dragon Radar.

Sembei:A Dragon Radar?

Mitsuko:Yeah, Our friend Bulma built that for us. She’s a genius scientist too.

Sembei:W-Whaaat?! That girl built this thing for you?!

Goku:Uh-huh! She really did.

Last time on Dragon Ball...Arale brought Goku and Mitsuko to see Sembei Norimaki in hopes that he could repair the Dragon Radar. However, General Blue was also headed for Sembei's house to steal his airplane and escape Penguin Village with the stolen Dragon Balls.

General Blue:Ah...

__

Now that arale and her two gatchan friends take Goku and Mitsuko at her house after introducing sembei the scientist and the rest of his family, the doctor agree to fix bulma’s complicated gadget for the two young warriors entrusted for him to do it.

Goku:Do you think you can fix it, Sembei?

???:Fix it? He'll make it as good as new. Sembei is an electronics genius.

Mitsuko:I see. I bet he has the same talent as Bulma.

Sembei:Huh? Eh-hem.

His ears are opened when he heard them clearly as a compliment sembei’s face morph into a confident handsome man.

Sembei:There's nothing to worry about, kids. Sembei Norimaki put the possible in impossible.

The two young warriors saw that coming they look at him with surprised.

Goku(Thoughts:Wow, how'd he do that?)

Mitsuko:(Thoughts:Oh dear, he change to his very weird personality or something.)

Sembei(Thoughts:Let's see now. This little whatchamacallit is red. That must mean it's important. Yeah...Definitely leave that in... Okay, piece of cake.)

__

Meanwhile, two strange creatures walking on the white path seems to be aliens color green and orange carrying baskets filled with litter on their backs and long metal clips.

Orange Alien:This place looks a lot better than it did on the training video. Look at those flowers!

Green Alien:We didn't come halfway across the galaxy  to collect flowers. Yeah!

The green alien’s mood seems to be happy he ran fast saw a one sandal he picked it up using his metal clips place it on his basket.

Orange Alien:Pardon me, sire, but it looks like it's garbage.

Green Alien:Not garbage! Treasure, dummy! Some fool was careless enough to leave it behind and if we didn't pick it up, someone else would've!

Orange Alien:Funny how their treasure looks a lot like our trash.

Green Alien:Don't be ridiculous! Who'd be dumb enough to leave trash in the streets?

He turned his head then lit up with happiness saw another litter he ran forward followed by his partner they look at it closely was a rusty pink spray can.

Orange Alien:It appears, sire, this treasure is empty.

Green Alien:Ah, what a strange coincidence, so is your head! Hurry, pick it up! This baby could be worth a fortune!

Orange Alien:Sire, yes!

Green Alien:One foot goes in front
of the other one! Now come on, you nincompoop, before we're discovered!

Orange Alien:(Yelling)

__

At the coffee pot café shop, it was akane’s turn working where all the customers enjoying their drinks she was busy talking to a man or friend was named. Tsukutsun Tsun wearing martial arts gi his hair and face almost exactly the same like yamcha.

Akane:I'm serious. A boy with a monkey tail and his girl partner wearing black clothes flies on a cloud! I saw it with my own eyes.

Tsukutsun Tsun:I'm sorry, Akane. I'm sure those two kids was sitting on something, but I doubt it was a cloud.

Akane:I'm telling the truth! I know what I saw. If you don't believe me, why don't you go ask those two. Their names are Goku and Mitsuko. Did I mention they knows karate?

Tsukutsun Tsun:I think someone's been watching too much TV.

Those two had some awkward silence for a moment and they heared the door opened saw policeman Taro groaning his face and body covered a few bruises walking himself wobbly.

Taro:(Groaned)

Akane/Tsukutsun Tsun:(Huh)

Taro:(Groaned)

Akane:Taro! What--

Tsukutsun Tsun:Man! Who ran over you?

Taro:Th-They're here! The Red Ribbon is... I need some aspirin.

__

Back at norimaki’s residence, sembei was having some complicated day tried his best thinking a way fixing the dragon radar he stared at it for almost an hour. A floating baby looking at his dad at work.

Sembei:(Grumbles)

Baby Boy:Are you okay, Papa?

Sembei:Yes, yes. Everything's wonderful, son.

While his at it, Goku, Mitsuko, Arale and the Gatchan twins sitting on the table umbrella having a chat moment.

Arale:Goku, Mitsuko, please tell me more about the Dragon Balls.

Goku:There are seven magic balls like this. They have great power and if you collect all of them…

Mitsuko:The great eternal dragon will pop out of the balls and ask for any one wish come true.

Arale/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Arale and her two gatchan friends was really happy now that they already know what the seven dragon balls are truly capable of about any wish for desire. A blonde hair lady with a pink dress named midori came out of the house holding some snacks for the kids.

Midori:Hey, kids. Hungry Here are some snacks to tide you over.

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Arale:Oh!

Midori:Here you go, Arale. Gatchans, this is yours. Goku, I've made some fresh-baked cookies. Have as many as you want. And finally mitsuko, these are for you freshly baked brownies soft and warm.

Goku:Ah! Thank you!

Mitsuko:Oh wow! It’s smell so great! Thank you so very much! I’ll share these with you Goku.

Goku:(Laughing) Awesome! And I’ll do the same with my cookies for you.

Mitsuko:Yay!

Goku:You can take off your black mask but not your black sunglasses and your bandana I don’t your identity to be revealed.

Mitsuko:Okay, Gotcha!

She took it off her only mouth was shown in order to eat miss midori’s snacks before they do, two young warriors looking at their food Arale has a baby bottle with orange liquid inside it and two twin gatchans has a bowl of metallic scrapped pieces.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Gasps)

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Munching)

Goku and Mitsuko looking each other and shrugged. The monkey tailed boy eat his cookies and the black suited girl pick her one chocolate flavored brownie eating it. She pick another sharing it with Goku he looked at her with a happy smile on his face he did the same picked up his cookies giving it to mitsuko then enjoy themselves eating it.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Chuckling)

Sembei(Thoughts:This isn't going to work. It's just too complicated. But how can I tell them that without looking foolish?

The floating baby named turbo looking at his dad reading his face that his been having himself some stress still wouldn’t figure it out solve the problem.

Turbo(Thoughts:Papa's in trouble. I should help.)

With that, he decided to used his telekinetic powers secretly two fingers pointed at the dragon radar make it glowing white all of a sudden, the lights bleeping red and blue that it’s active again.

Sembei:Huh?

Turbo:You did it, Papa! You fixed it! Congratulations.

Sembei:Huh? I-I did? I mean, of course, I did, yes.

Midori:What an incredible story you two! I had no idea such power even existed. It's just so fabulous! Tell me, Arale, if you had the Dragon Balls, what would you wish for?

She would be happy to answer her question she used her fingers listed some few wishes she wants.

Arale:I'd ask for a pony, a sugar plum tree, a rainbow that never ends, and a flower that changes color every day. Oh, and--

Goku:Arale! Don't you remember? I told you the Dragon Balls will only give you one wish.

Mitsuko:His right. I don’t think the eternal dragon don’t have the ability of few numbers of wishes.

Arale:Aw... How come?

Goku:I don't know. I guess that's just the way they were made. Doesn’t it mitsuko?

Mitsuko:I’m not exactly sure, but I suppose so.

Sembei:I'm finished!

Goku:Really? Super!

Mitsuko:(Laughing) Alright!

__

Back with general blue, last time he ran away from arale because she took out a pink poo with a happy smile on the stick and so as her two gatchan friends carry a pink gigantic poo to scared a life out of him. Now that his back, he finally found sembei norimaki’s house.

General Blue(Thoughts:Ah. Home sweet home! Hm. I guess I missed the welcome wagon. (Laughing) Oh well, I'll just have to settle for the plane instead.)

Arale:Wow! You did it, Sembei! It's fixed!

He heared a girl’s voice decided to take a peek without everyone noticing him. He saw sembei, Midori, turbo, the Gatchan twins and his eyes widened in shocked spotted Goku, Mitsuko and Arale are with them.

General Blue(Thoughts:What? The monkey tailed boy!, The black suited brat! And the girl, too! Why can't anything ever be easy?)

Sembei:For you.

Goku:Ah! Nice.

Mitsuko:(Giggling) let’s see how it’s repaired.

Sembei(Thoughts:I just hope it's really fixed.)

After Goku inspected it for a second he clicked on top of the radar then it’s finally turned on showing there are three yellow dots while it’s beeping.

(Beeping)

Goku:It's working again! Did you see this mitsuko?

Mitsuko:I really sure do! It’s finally fixed at last!

Goku:It's great, Sembei. Thanks.

Mitsuko:Of course, Thank you very much! You’re a big help!

Arale/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Sembei:(Laughing) Sembei, you are a genius!

Goku:What's this? Check this out mitsuko.

Mitsuko:Hmm? What is it?

Midori:What's the matter?!

Goku:The radar shows there's a Dragon Ball nearby.

Mitsuko:Now that you mentioned it, that radar sure gave us an emergency readings.

Now that the radar is fixed secretly by turbo, the red ribbon general heared clearly what Goku and Mitsuko said and hurriedly scrambled off.

General Blue:(Gasps)

Goku and Mitsuko decided to find the dragon balls all thanks by using bulma’s radar following the nearest signals because general blue is already inside norimaki’s house. Arale pick something up on the ground telling the two young warriors for what she’s found.

Arale:Look! I found one!...Surprise!

She showed a very tiny ball to them but they shook their heads means no for an answer.

Goku:No, Dragon Balls are bigger.

Mitsuko:Yeah, that wasn’t it.

Arale:Aw, really?

(Beeping)

Goku:Huh. This way.

The monkey tailed boy take the lead mitsuko and arale following him behind three of them walk while he holds the dragon radar. They turned left and stop on the middle in front of the house.

Goku:It's somewhere over here. I think. It shows the Dragon Ball should be near here.

Mitsuko:Alright Goku, let’s follow where it leads to. I had a feeling the dragon balls are keeping away from us.

Goku:Then, we won’t let it escaped.

General Blue was inside the house growled with frustration he runs again finding a hiding spot.

General Blue:(Growls)

__

On the next scene the penguin village police station where all police officers lived or work that place, taro give all the informations about the red ribbon army on his teammates they decided to prepare themselves for a fight bring out lots of weaponry and more stuff. First is police chief gaos is the chief of the Penguin Village police, next is gala along with his partner Pagos both of them together police officers at penguin village, Next is Polly Buckets is an uzi-toting female cop of the Penguin Village police force and Charmy Yamada is a very dedicated Metropolis Island cop who is transferred to Penguin Village.

Gaos:All officers not assigned to moving the mayor's daughter report for firearms. This is our darkest hour! Now I realize some of you are nervous. That's to be expected. But all of us knew this day might come. It is a difficult challenge, but one we will face with flying colors. This is the moment we've all read about. Just remember. Safety off, then fire

Taro took out his pistol his body started to stuttered trying his best making himself brave captain gaos looking at him.

Gaos:Taro! What in blazes are you doing?

Taro:He's here, captain!

He pointed his pistol at him.

Gaos:(Yelping) Point that some place else!

Taro:Look out, they're coming!

He moved both of his arms lifted up his pistol and pulled the trigger accidentally shoot up in the air. The tall blonde lady heard taro’s gun fire so she did the same using the machine gun.

Polly:Fire!

(Gun Shooting)

Taro:(Screams)

Taro’s team mate take himself for cover under the table evading her gun bullets.

Charmy Yamada:Captain, shouldn't we wait to see the enemy before we start shooting?

Gaos:Hold your fire! We're officers, not maniacs.

Polly:What was that? I can't hear you over the gunfire!

Once again, she shoot again with her machine gun accidentally shooting her own captain good thing he wears his metal vest to protect against gun bullets.

Gaos:(Whimpering)

Taro:You can stop shooting now. I think he surrenders.

Pagos:Where are they?

Gara:Hey captain, while we're waiting for the enemy, do you mind if we break for lunch?

Gaos:(Growled)

Charmy Yamada:Eh-hem. Excuse me, captain, but we may want to rethink our strategy, just in case they're not headed for the precinct.

Polly:Who needs strategy when you've got bullets?

This is the third time she used her machine gun shooting without thinking everywhere inside their police station.

Taro:I wonder if it's not too late to join the Army? (Sigh)

__

Back at norimaki’s residence, Goku, Mitsuko and Arale three kids decided to work together finding the dragon balls but they haven’t noticed general blue is already inside the house carrying bulma’s pink bag pack three orange spheres inside  them immediately find a good place to hide but thanks to bulma’s dragon radar, they can follow where it’s going no problem.

(Beeping)

Goku:Almost there.

Mitsuko:Great.

General Blue:(Growled) (Thoughts:Doesn't those two brats ever quit?)

He opened the white door revealed it was a white toilet means it was a bathroom.

Goku:Hm? Wow, that looks just like Master Roshi's favorite chair.

The blonde haired tall guy was hiding up almost at the ceiling spreading his arms and legs wide to pressed hard on the white walls so that he wouldn’t fall off.

General Blue:(Grunting)

Mitsuko:It maybe look like a chair Goku, that’s called a toilet.

Goku:Ohhh! So that’s what it’s called. A toilet chair if you ask me right?

Mitsuko:That would also seems to be the case (Laughing Awkwardly).

Goku:(Laughing) Well gee thanks! Anyways, there's no sign of a Dragon Ball anywhere in here. Let's keep looking.

Mitsuko:If you say s—

She was being cut off herself her senses kicks in mitsuko feels a strong life force with a bad heart. In slow motion, she moved her head up and finally saw him up at the bathroom ceiling was general blue.

Mitsuko:(Gasp!)

General Blue:(Whimpering) (Thoughts:Oh no no no no!!! This is bad! Really bad! She saw me in a split second!)

Mitsuko(Thoughts:Ah-Ha! So that’s where your hiding huh? Well I better use my—hmm…on second thought, I have a better plan in mind to use.)

Now that Goku already close the bathroom door, he looked at his disguised girlfriend with confusion so as arale wondering why her head looking up.

Goku:Uh mitsuko?...you okay there?

Arale:Why are you looking up at the ceiling? Did you see something like a spider or a rat?

The black suited girl snapped back at reality hearing their voices realizing she’s been looking up for a minute shook her head and looking back at the two.

Mitsuko:Oh…sorry about that you guys. I just got distracted myself looking up for something.

Goku:Distracted yourself looking up for something? Like what?

Arale:Yeah! Yeah! Tell us! Tell us!

General Blue:(Whimpering)

Mitsuko(Thoughts:I don’t have any other choice. I’m not really good making up lies, but I need to do this.) The reason I’ve been distracted it’s because…

Goku and Arale waiting for her answer with curious inside the bathroom general blue was still hiding up at the ceiling Whimpering his ears are wide open listening to their conversation too.

Goku:Well?

Arale:Uh-huh!

Mitsuko:It’s because like Arale said, I really did saw a nasty spider or a filthy rat up at the ceiling!

Arale:Eh really?! I knew it!

The monkey tailed boy couldn’t help but to fell down animated way. And as for general blue, he drop his head down with a big sweatdrop without falling himself on the floor.

Goku:R-Really?...Is that what you’ve been seeing up at this house ceiling?

Mitsuko:Yeah I’m positive. Since the dragon ball isn’t in the bathroom, what do you say I should split up from you guys.

Goku:S-Say W-What?! But why do you want to do that? This dragon radar would help us where the dragon ball is so we don’t need to split up.

Mitsuko:Trust me I know. You maybe right about that, but I have a hunch our dragon balls would keep on moving away from us so let’s just say it would be our only chance to do it.

Goku:Maybe your right. When I looked at this radar, the dragon ball must have moved away because we followed it. I guess you can split up but when you found it, give it a call to me and Arale okay?

Mitsuko:Of course. Roger that. I’ll be on my way then good luck you two.

Goku:Thanks! You too.

Arale:(Giggled) Yeah just leave it to us!

Mitsuko:Good…Albeo Exorior!

She yelled out loud using her teleportation magic a round blue orb was summoned around her and vanished in a blink of an eye which arale gasp in awe then jumped excitedly up and down.

Arale:Wow that was so cool! How did she do that! (Laughing Happily).

Goku:(Chuckled) What can I say, she’s my best partner after all. And that was teleportation magic is a useful ability that can go any places wherever to desire.

Arale:Wow~ So awesome! I wish I could teleported with her taking me for any fun places to play with! Oh! Oh! Making new friends too!

Goku:(Chuckled) As long as my partner won’t make herself tired, she will do what you said and it’s a promise.

Arale:Hooray! Thank you Goku!

Goku:Your welcome. Right now we better keep searching come on. Let’s try down here.

Arale:(Laughing) Okay!

Now that they left, general blue was still hanging up at the bathroom ceiling after he hears their conversations, he sigh in relief and his face lits up that he is safe from mitsuko now that she’s separated from Goku and Arale it should be safer for him to escaped or still hide away from them.

General Blue:(Chuckled) Mitsuko’s split up plan eh? Well it’s a darn shame that little partner of his wouldn’t be able to protect him and that purple hair girl too that’s good to know. I must take that plane and get back to headquarters deliver these to commander red.

He opened the bathroom door slowly pop his head out.

Goku:Whoa! Wait a minute.

General Blue gasp hearing his voice hurriedly run to find a new hiding spot.

Goku:Down here. Huh?

Arale:Huh?

The monkey tailed boy and the little purple haired girl stop on their tracks looking at the dragon radar following the signal coming inside the kitchen.

Goku:The signal is really strong in here. Maybe it's in this box.

He opened the blue refrigerator then general blue was there with a bored expression on his face goku didn’t noticed him immediately closed it but before he moved on, he realizes he saw that person inside it.

Goku:Huh?

When he opens it again, they finally found each other any started to scream in surprised.

Goku/General Blue:(Screaming)

__

Sembei/Midori:Huh?

Outside the house, the scientist and his wife caught their eyes at goku he was stepping back and the worst part they also saw general blue holding arale in hostage using his sharp knife to let his guard down couldn’t fight back at him.

Goku:(Grunting)

Arale:Huh?

Midori:He has Arale!

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Gasps)

Arale:(Gasps)

Goku:(Growled)

A shadow figure was hiding behind the two house chimney’s wouldn’t let it revealed for a moment a small head slowly pop out was the black suited girl mitsuko she must have teleported herself on the roof she will observed the whole scene below that she found out that general blue was here at norimaki’s residence all thanks to her sensing ability.

Mitsuko:So that red ribbon scum finally showed himself huh? And he did a very dirty move to used Arale as an hostage for giving Goku a hard time. I will going to wait until the time is right just hang in there a little longer Goku.

General Blue:(Laughing) Looks like you've made a new friend.

Goku:(Growled) You leave her alone!

General Blue:Easy.

Goku:(Growled)

General Blue:This knife is very sharp. I'd hate for my hand to slip.

Goku:Mitsuko’s gonna show up, she'll knock your block off!

General Blue:Oh is she now? Hate to break it you kid I already…what’s the word hmmm…A yes I remember! It is something called a split up plan that your precious little partner was talking about!

Goku:(Gasps) H-How?...H-How did you know that?!

General Blue:I hide at the bathroom dear boy. You may have not seen me inside but I shadowed myself at the ceiling pretty genius I did eh?

Goku:N-No way…(Thoughts:How can this be?! If he really does that and listening to me, mitsuko and arale, she must have been sense him! Why did she lied?) Mitsuko! Mitsuko! Mitsuko where are you please!

Mitsuko:(Gulp) It looks like he already found out…

General Blue:(Cackling) Call her as many as you want believe me I know, she must have gotten pretty far away from you about her dumb split up plan.

Goku:(Grunted) Damn you! Let Arale go!

General Blue:(Chuckled)

He stop for a minute looking at arale’s family they face him back silently mixed with confusion on their faces. They doesn’t have a reaction of scared, alert or more.

General Blue(Thoughts:I don't like these odds.) If any of you so much as moves a muscle, the girl gets it, understand?

Sembei:Listen, Mr. whoever you are, I wouldn't do that if I were you. It's a very bad idea.

General Blue:(Chuckles) I'm the only one with the bad ideas around here, friend. And believe me, you don't want me to use one.

Sembei:No, that-that's not what I meant--

General Blue:(Gasps) What's the matter with you people?

Sembei/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Gasps)

Sembei and the two gatchans gasp, Midori and turbo baby stayed silent still looking at him. General Blue hears arale’s humming from her his eyes widened looking at purple haired girl licking at his sharp knife he whimpers then let her go.

General Blue:(Whimpers)

Goku held an angry expression on his face demanded him to give back the dragon balls while walking forward.

Goku:Alright, you big bully! Give me and my partner's dragon balls back right now!

General Blue:(Gasp, Growled)

After he heared his demanding tone of the boy, the red ribbon general face him back activated his phycho powers to make him freeze on his tracks.

Goku:What? What are you doing?

The black suited girl seeing this coming she completely forgot about his useful phycho abilities the one he used at the pirate’s cave on battle. She’ll try her best not to get really worried it is not the right time springing to action.

Mitsuko:Not yet. Not the right time just yet.

Sembei:Huh.

Midori:(Gasps)

Sembei:Goku! What did he do to you?

Goku:He froze my body again!

Sembei:What?

Midori:He can't defend himself.

Goku:(Grunting)

Commercial Break:

Commercial Break’s Over Now Back To The Show:

__

At the giant teapot café shop, akane and her friend Tsukutsun Tsun watching news on T.V the same face like SourMan started to announce while his spit on the tv screen.

Reporter:This is the Penguin News Network! We interrupt your program for this important bulletin. We're the first to bring you this exclusive story!  We've just received information that the Red Ribbon Army is attacking Penguin Village!  With us now is Jay Daybe, whose brother's best friend knows someone who supposedly thought about joining the Red Ribbon Army once and wrote a book about it. Mr. Daybe, can you tell us what you think may have caused these notorious bandits--

Akane:Looks bad.

Not akane and Tsukutsun Tsun are the only ones who watch the news, including the customers listening to it as well after that they scrambled outside the café with fear.

Pig:(Screaming)

__

Back at norimaki’s residence, Goku was completely wide open letting general blue used his phycho powers for making his body stiff while he was holding the dragon radar using such a dirty trick his face held an anger expression at him.

Goku:(Growls) I can't move. Frozen...

Sembei:Goku, calm down. You're not making any sense. There has to be an explanation.

Turbo:Papa. That man has powers.

Sembei:Oh.

Midori:Goku and your partner mitsuko, is this man a friend of yours?

Goku:He's a bad man. He took the Dragon Balls that me and mitsuko working so hard to collect!

Midori:(Gasps)

General Blue:(Laughing) You are a glutton for punishment. When will you ever learn that there's nothing you possess which I cannot take away. Not even your precious little radar!

He raised his hand and snatched away Goku’s dragon radar.

Goku:Ugh. That's mi-- That's mine, give it back to me! (Thoughts:M-Mitsuko! W-Why didn’t you show up and stop him?!)

Sembei:Excuse me, but that really does belong to the boy.

General Blue:You've been very passive thus far. Do yourself a favor and don't mess it up now.

After he took the boy’s radar, he walk towards sembei’s plane using as a transportation planning on going back to red ribbon headquarters.

General Blue:Oh, I'm in a hurry so I'd better fly.

Sembei:No problem, sir, but...I haven't finished the instruments yet.

General Blue:Hm. Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?

Goku:(Grunting)

General Blue:Oh, that's right! How silly of me. I almost forgot the most important thing of all. (Cackles)

Goku still can’t move not being free himself from his physic power ability but before he take off flight, he walked towards slowly at the monkey tailed boy.

Goku:(Grunted)

General Blue:I can't go away without a goodbye fist!

He launch his fist at goku's face really hard sent flying not really far then he landed on the ground making sembei and his family gasp in surprised.

Goku:(Groaned)

Sembei:(Gasps) Oh, Goku!

Five Groups:(Gasps)

Goku:(Groaned)

Mitsuko seeing this now the way general blue hit him like that she couldn’t help but to get really angry but when she release more of her anger she will accidentally triggered her uncontrolled avatar state making sure it wouldn’t making it happened.

Mitsuko:(Growled) he is really gone to far! I really should help him right away.

General Blue:(Cackles)

He went into a tree used his one hand to chop swiftly and holding it has a sharp edge.

General Blue:(Grunted)

Sembei:(Gasps)

The scientist gasp looking at him carrying a tree walking back at Goku still laying down at the ground having a hard time standing up sembei realizes what his about to do to Goku.

General Blue:(Cackles)

Goku:(Grunting) Why are you doing this?

General Blue:Hm. Killing time before my flight…Hmmm honestly, where is that black suited partner of yours?...Oh well nevermind as long as I will give you a painful stab spill with blood, she’ll come see you enjoying herself crying miserably.

Goku:(Grunting) No!

General Blue:(Chuckles) Die.

Mitsuko:I’ll just stop him with my facio gravis spell!

Sembei started to yell with fright general blue was gonna kill him the scientist face Arale frantically tell her fast to play.

Sembei:(Yells) Arale! Quick, it's playtime, honey! Go show the bad man how you play tag!

Arale:Ye-hey! Tag!

General Blue:(Laughing)

The black suited girl raise her one hand coated with blue glowing aura targeting at general blue.

Mitsuko:Oh no you don’t. Facio Gra—huh?

She seems to cut off herself watching her new friend arale running towards the red ribbon general.

Arale:(Giggling)

General Blue:Huh? Oh no...

Arale:Tag! You're it!

After she ran really fast, Arale launch herself attack general blue with her double kick.

General Blue:(Screams)

The little robot girl was able to save Goku preventing general blue from killing him he was sent flying far away. Goku eyes widened with awe.

Goku:(Groaned)

Mitsuko was really shocked for what she is seeing. She was gonna rescue her partner post haste, it seems that arale can fight. She couldn’t help feeling the same like Goku was thought arale is only an ordinary girl.

Mitsuko:(Gasps) H-Holy cow!...I have no idea arale can kick him that really far!

She watch him he fall all the way down at the sky which he was almost landed on the ground.

Mitsuko:This is the moment that all I’ve been waiting for and it’s my cue!

She hide again behind the chimney and used her Albeo Exorior teleportation magic spell making herself vanished. Back with Arale, she looked at general blue was really happy sending him far away with her hearts content playing tag.

Arale:Yeah! That was a good one!

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Midori:(Sigh)

Arale:(Giggling)

Her fun playing tag with him isn’t over yet so she jumped over the fence and ran after the red ribbon general.

Arale:Now for the best part!

General Blue:(Yelping)

He frail with his arms hold a comical fear on his face while his falling the little robot girl almost nearing him.

Arale:Jump and bump!

She is now jump high launch herself in the air giving general blue a strong headbutt attack.

General Blue:(Yelping, Groaned)

Arale:(Grunted)

She jumped high for the second time he looked down at the little girl robot doesn’t give him a chance to dodged only helplessly falling down. But once again, she attack him with another headbutt making going up in the air higher.

General Blue:(Whimpered, Groans)

The little robot girl finally stops chasing and jumping onto him landed on the ground finished playing tag with general blue.

Arale:(Giggled)

Sembei and the rest of his family held their faces with relief that arale already got rid of him.

Sembei:I guess he didn't need the plane after all.

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Giggled)

General Blue:(Screaming)

The red ribbon general was now sent flying high in the sky far away with a sign of a white twinkling dot means that he is now gone.

Goku:(Grunting)

Back with Goku, he still couldn’t move his body laying on the ground trying his best to break free from general blue’s phycho powers baby turbo go towards Goku seeing him like this so he raised both of his fingers using his telekinetic powers at him. He stop struggling for a moment Goku tapping both of his feet together, sits up he is finally move again.

Goku:Huh? Ah...Hey, look! I can move again!

Sembei:(Laughing)

Goku:(Giggled) Yeah!

Midori:Oh I’m so glad to hear it goku...I was really wondering where your partner mitsuko went? Why isn’t she with you?

Goku stop celebrating able himself to move again his happy expression melted away changed into a surprised mixed with worried he was completely forgotten about his disguised girlfriend’s disappearance.

Goku:(Screaming) Oh no! Oh no! Oh no your right! How could I be so forgetful about her like this! I gotta go find my partner and fast or else something might have happened to her!

Sembei:Ah don’t worry about a thing my family and I would be delighted to help you find your close friend.

Goku:Oh really?! Then thank you so much!

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Giggled)

__

General Blue:(Screaming)

Arale really did have an incredible strength for headbutting the merciless general blue high up in the sky far away while he screaming on the top of his lungs like a girl. All of a sudden, he was stop moving general blue cease his screaming moved his head left to right a few times he was trapped inside on the glowing blue magical  orb around him so that he wouldn’t escaped. The red ribbon general was now feeling scared started to bang it using both of his arms and kick it hard using both of his legs did his hardest to break the glowing blue magical orb but no avail.

General Blue:(Screaming, Grunted) W-Why won’t this strange thing breaking apart! (Whimpering).

???:Did you really think I let you escaped? It’s all thanks to my new friend that she headbutted you earlier so I could settle the score with you alone and I didn’t actually run away from my partner I was watching for doing all the dirty tricks you did? Shall not be forgiven.

She used her Albeo Exorior teleportation magic mitsuko reappeared herself in front of general blue his eyes widened in surprised and what’s more, she finally revealed her old ability activated her fire jet she could fly on the air. He looked down gasp in pure shocked general blue’s memory returned he remembers that technique way back.

General Blue:(Gasps) I-I recognized that move…that was fire bending doesn’t it?!

Mitsuko:Correct. But to tell you the truth, I decided not to hide it anymore since me, Goku and my friends went to that island last time we found a white dome house on it probably you and your red ribbon soldier lackeys lived there or something?

General Blue:(Whimpering) S-So?...what about it you brat!

Mitsuko:Just a guess…and the interesting news is the moment me and the others step foot on your little place, we just found a radio transmitter of course, I told them about my important announcement.

General Blue:Your important announcement you say?! (Growled) explain yourself! Was it from the headquarters?!

Mitsuko:Curious are you? Yes of course I did.

Flashback:

Mitsuko(Radio Transmitter):Hello! I know all of you can hear me in there!

Kuma:Wait! I think I heared something from the transmitter it’s a different voice this time.

Commander Red:If it is, then let it talk. Whoever you are stranger, you better start talking so hurry up!

Mitsuko(Radio Transmitter):Oh I’ll start talking alright. You all do know that a mysterious comrade along with monkey tailed boy has been working together to take down your evil organization I bet you know who it is.

After she finished giving all crowds a hint of the red ribbon army headquarters command room, commander red, commander black, and the rest of the crowds thought for a moment what she’s talking about after a few minutes, they where all gasp of surprised realizing who it is.

Kuma:S-Sir! I think I know who that stranger is!

Commander Black:We never would have thought that stranger or unknown person have finally have a real word to us.

Commander Red:And so it is. You must be the black suited girl…Mitsuko!

Mitsuko(Radio Transmitter):Very good! I have finally talk to you red ribbon goons for real!

Commander Red:You better watch with your big mouth of yours! How dare you insult by the mighty red ribbon army?!

Mitsuko(Radio Transmitter):Hmph! I don’t give a damn about your evil commanding tone of yours because I ain’t really scared any of you.

Commander Red:(Growled) Why you little!

Mitsuko(Radio Transmitter):Listen well and good I’m going to make an important message before I leave a short one so I won’t repeat myself. I will never forgive for everything what all of you have done while me and my partner searching for the dragon balls we see people living peaceful places that has been terrorized by the works of you so I can’t stand that kind of madness anymore. So remember my words when I finally see where you lived even if it’s near or far away, I’m going to destroy all of you soon enough!

Crowd:(Gasping)

Flashback Ended:

Mitsuko:And that’s the end of my explanation does it make any sense to you?

When she’s done explaining everything to him, she looked at general blue reading his expression he mustered up all his courage couldn’t help himself really angry the black suited girl doesn’t feel flinch or fear just looking at him relaxed with a blank face.

General Blue:(Growled) Y-You insolent brat! I wouldn’t do that if I where you! When I get out of this thing, I’ll kill you limb from limb!

Mitsuko:You just don’t learn do you? I maybe trapped you inside my magic orb, But there’s no way you couldn’t get out I might as well get rid of you. But before I do, you may have noticed I can make myself fly using my fire bending skills and revealed my true face who I am.

General Blue:True face? Revealed who you are?

Instead of answering him, she raise her hand and snapped her fingers to make her black bandana, Black Sunglasses and black mask vanished then she slowly moved her head up revealed to him in front her identity is exposed showing her true face as sakura hilari. In slow motion, both of his eyes widened in pure shocked, his mouth agape opened and his whole body was stammered never knew of his life that see her alive again.

General Blue:(Whimpering, Screaming) Y-YOU! Y-YOU!...YOUR STILL ALIVE?! YOUR NOT MITSUKO! YOUR ONLY MAKING YOURSELF HIDDEN FOR NOT RECOGNIZE YOU! I THOUGHT THE WHOLE EXPLOSION OF THAT ISLAND OF YOURS KILLED YOU ALONG WITH YOUR ADOPTIVE PARENTS!

Sakura:Hmph! Now that you know who I really am, this is gonna take a lot more you gave me and my adoptive family a complete misery back there. I will not going hold back on you anymore!

Now that she undisguised in front of him, sakura dissipated her blue circle orb around him he blink and started to fall while he frantically frail his arms and legs.

General Blue:(Yelping, Screaming)

The black haired girl reappeared in front of him giving general blue a heart attack.

Sakura:Oh and before I forget, it’s probably you should return what you stole!

General Blue:W-What?!

Sakura used her left hand swipe inside his pocket with quick speed she got the dragon radar back.

General Blue:(Gasps, Growled) what do you think your doing little brat I stole that thing first return that to me right now!

General Blue pulled his fist back and launch his fist into her but she missed thanks to her afterimage technique she used her speed to blink reappeared behind him. He was about to turned around sakura beat him into it attacking the tall blonde tall guy with a strong kick.

General Blue:(Screaming)

He screamed in pain general blue sending up high in the air. Sakura put the dragon radar on her pocket she’s looking up at him with a glare fire jet is still active she might have one last thing to do getting rid of him. She crouch down, pulled both of her arms back, cupped her hands together in position doing a Kamehameha stance.

Sakura:This is where it ends for you! (Grunted) KA!...ME!...

General Blue:(Yelping) Oh no! What is she doing?!

__

Back with Goku, he ride on his nimbus cloud soared up in the sky sembei’s family had been a great help searching for his partner but she isn’t around their house he decided to looked around the whole place at penguin village still held a worried expression at him.

Goku:Where is she? Sembei’s family told me she isn’t hiding around the house so I might as well check below or the sky.

__

Back with Sakura, she charged up more power and it slowly consumed both of her hands crackled with electricity just like she did together with Goku at the underwater sea cave.

Sakura:HA!...ME!...(Grunted)

General Blue:(Whimpering) I-I Can’t move away like this!

And when she’s done, sakura is now prepared to fire her attack.

Sakura:THIS IS FOR MY MOM, DAD AND ALL MY FRIENDS AT MY HOME ISLAND YOU AND YOUR RED RIBBON ARMY DESTROYED FOR THE THINGS I LOVE! HAAAA!!!

She finally release released her full power Kamehameha wave only launch at him.

General Blue:(Screamed in pain) IT’S MY JOB TO KILL PEOPLE BUT WHY ME?! AAAHHHH!!!

The red ribbon general consumed by sakura's bright light Kamehameha wave the blast doesn’t disintegrated him completely, it only pushed back him at fast speed sending him flying very far away.

__

Back with Goku he stopped flying for a moment and see up at the huge cloud inside light blinking bright enough to get Goku’s attention.

Goku:Woah! That’s weird that giant cloud has a light inside it but that cloud is not  formed into a gray color doesn’t mean it’s raining today and I never heard of a thunder booming too what’s going on over there?

__

Back with sakura, her Kamehameha blast that she targeting general blue was now faded and so as his screaming too he was now no more never to be seen again the sign of a twinkling white dot of course. She stood up straight snapped her fingers and magically reappeared her black bandana, black sunglasses and black mask on her mouth return her disguise as mitsuko again while looking up in the sky take a deep breath and she celebrated herself with happiness.

Mitsuko:(Laughing) Hooray! Hooray! I did it! Alright! Yeah! Yeah! Yea— (Rumble)…Oh no…I’m really hungry…

The worst possible to come is her fire jet was dissipated under both of her feets. She gasp in horror mitsuko tried to summoned it again but she was to tired and hungry because she put all of her power into her Kamehameha blast to send general blue away. She held her stomach and immediately fall down below while she screams.

Mitsuko:(Screaming) it’s no use! I can’t teleport myself to safety anymore! And I’m to hungry to do so! (Screaming)

__

Back with Goku, he was curious that the bright light was vanished inside the huge cloud. He was about to go inside but he stopped himself hearing a fainted screamed not to far from him.

Goku:Huh? What’s that screaming coming from?

He looked down and his eyes widened that a one figure plopped out of the cloud and the girl scream is getting louder for making him hear it clearly. When he look closely at the falling figure, he gasp in shock it was really his disguise girlfriend mitsuko.

Goku:W-What the heck?! How did she get in there?!

Mitsuko:(Screaming)

Goku:(Gasps) I don’t have time that, I gotta rescue her! Mitsuko I’m coming!

Mitsuko:(Screaming)

Goku:Mitsuko!

Mitsuko:H-Huh?! What?!

She turned her head her eyes widened in surprised mitsuko finally saw Goku riding his flying nimbus faster coming to the rescue.

Mitsuko:(Gasps) G-G-Goku!

Goku:Don’t worry I’m coming! Faster flying nimbus! we can’t let her fall any longer!

He told his close companion flying cloud to speed up catching her up, his cloud including Goku flying below before her then stop raised both of his hands successfully captured mitsuko bridal style.

Goku:I got ya! Don’t you worry, I’m here.

Mitsuko:G-Goku…I-I…

Goku:Huh? What’s wrong? Are you hur—

He was been cut off that a rumbling sound has been interrupted she couldn’t help but to blushed with embarrassment.

Goku:Uhh…was that your stomach mitsuko?

Mitsuko:That’s what I’m saying…Goku I’m hungry.

Goku:Oh why didn’t you say so? Now that I found you, let’s head back at sembei’s house to get something to eat sounds good?

Mitsuko:That would be awesome! I wanna eat to make myself bloated.

Goku:(Laughing) Yeah! Flying Nimbus back to sembei’s on the double!

With that, his golden cloud following his orders to zoom on fast speed going back at norimaki’s residence Goku still holding mitsuko bridal style and the black suited girl wrapped both of her arms around his neck.

Mitsuko:Um…Goku?

Goku:Yeah?

Mitsuko:After I eat at their house, I owe you a huge apology and explanation for what I’m doing for myself…

Goku:Well…before I forgive you, I really need to hear your explanation at sembei’s house after you eat okay?

Mitsuko:(Chuckled) it’s a done deal.

__

Meanwhile, a trail of smoke running at the white path road was the group of police lived from penguin village police station using three vehicles to drive forward. The orange alien sitting on the white rock he turned his head saw the police is coming. His behavior was now scared.

Orange Alien:(Screaming)

He scrambled his feet enter inside the forest to warned his king.

Green Alien:Look at all my wealth!

Orange Alien:Sire! Sire! Police try'n to come in!

Green Alien:What?! The police?! We've been discovered! They're comin' to take back my treasure! Ready the ship. We gotta get outta here!

__

Back at the group of police, two motorbikes driven by Yamada and Taro leading in front, and the police car driving tailed behind them.

Yamada:Listen partner, if this goes down bad, I want you to have my bike.

Taro:Gee, thanks. How many payments are left on it? (Screaming)

The huge alien spaceship came out of the forest was now levitated in the air.

Yamada:What is that?!

Taro/Yamada:(Groaned)

Gaos/Gara/Pagos/Polly:(Groaned)

Taro and Yamada halted their motorbikes to kneeled down on the white path and the rest of the four did the same thing they got out of the police car kneeled down on the white path as well. All police groups looked up saw a giant alien spaceship on the sky putting their guard up.

__

Inside the alien spaceship, the green alien use the cursor to locked on target below at the group of police prepare to fire the spaceship cannon.

Green Alien:(Cackling) Let's see how they like this!

He pressed the red button to activated his spaceship cannon firing lightning. They saw it coming, taro and Yamada run for their lives except the rest of the four only screaming in fear hitting on the shooting lightning attack.

Police Officers:(Screaming)

When it stopped, the alien spaceship is flying away up in the sky. Down below, all police officers covered with scratches and their three vehicles had been demolished.

Green Alien:(Laughing) So much for the big, bad police! (Laughing)

Orange Alien:Yeah, we sure showed them, didn't we? (Laughing)

All police officers stood up held an angry expression on their faces while they growled mustered up all their courage not to get themselves afraid of the enemy.

Police Officers:(Growled)

Taro:Let's fight!

Gaos:Fire!

They took out their weapons working together to shoot like a shower if bullets up in the air only targeted at the alien spaceship.

Police Officers:(Grunted)

The two aliens couldn’t help to feel a state of panic because the gun bullets shooted everywhere inside their spaceship couldn’t fight them back.

Green Alien:We're under attack, abandon ship!

Yamada:I hope they can swim!

He bring out his rocket launcher then he only fired once that the missile flying straight at the alien spaceship hitting it dead on causing an explosion and falling all the way at the ocean waters. All the police officers won the fight they are all cheering with their hearts content.

Taro:We did it!

Gaos:Three cheers for victory!

All police officers:Victory! Victory! Victory!

On the ocean waters, their spaceship was floated not sinking on the water being damage cause by them orange and green aliens manage to survive they both pop out themselves on the waters.

Orange Alien:Well, sire, we still have one another.

Green Alien:(Yelp, Gurgles)

Orange Alien:Oh no! Sire! You must use your feet in the water if you want to paddle!

__

Back at norimaki’s residence, sembei and his family stay at their waiting for the three kids arrival now that general blue is taken care of. In few minutes, a sign of a white twinkling star appeared on the right sky and a fainted sound of nimbus cloud was heared enough to get sembei and his family got their attention. All of them turn their heads eyes widened in surprised mixed with happy relief that they finally saw Goku and Mitsuko.

Sembei:Hey look everybody! There they are!

Midori:Oh that’s a miracle Goku found her partner at last.

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Goku:(Chuckled) look mitsuko, where already back!

Mitsuko:(Giggled) Yeah so good for seeing them again.

Goku/Mitsuko:Hey! (Chuckled)

Goku’s flying cloud went straight forward at sembei’s house and landed down in front of them two young warriors hop down at the cloud and zoom fly away back at the sky.

Sembei:(Chuckled) I’m so glad Goku found you at harm’s way and your alright as well that’s good to see.

Midori:After you went yourself disappeared, your friend Goku couldn’t help himself being worried about your safety.

Sembei:Mm-Hm.

Mitsuko:O-Oh is that right? (Thoughts:I guess I better tell them everything for what I just did for myself now that I got rid of that heartless scoundrel.)

Arale:(Giggled)

They stop for a minute hearing the giggle sound. They turned their heads saw a trail of smoke of running it’s getting closer and revealed was the little robot girl arale she must been running all the way back home after she headbutted general blue twice or finished enjoying playing a game of tag.

Arale:I'm here! Good goku, you're well again! Oh! And I’m glad your back to him too mitsuko, that’s great!

Goku:Where is he?

Arale:I don't know. He hasn't come down yet, silly.

Goku:Huh. He's still up in the sky?

Sembei:I sure hope he took a snack.

Mitsuko:Uh actually guys, there is more to it than that.

Arale:Huh? Really?

Goku:What do you mea—

He was cut off that her stomach makes a rumbling sound loud enough to let them hear it.

Mitsuko:But before I explained, can I eat first please.

Goku:Oh yeah I almost forgot that your very hungry.

Midori:In that case, I would be delighted to cook something for you.

Mitsuko:Wow really? Thank you so much! Goku, wanna join me to eat? I know the both of us have a long day on our journey so what do you say?

Goku:(Laughing) I wouldn’t say no to that I would be happy to join eating with you.

Midori:Oh my, you two are sure very close. I guess I’ll cook a ton for the both of you.

Sembei:Yes you did say you two had a long journey for yourselves so both of you can eat as many as you want.

Midori:Yes indeed.

Goku/Mitsuko:Yay! Hooray! Hooray! Thank you very much!

Midori:(Giggled)

Sembei’s wife generously offered Goku and Mitsuko for a delicious meal and they happily agreed. They are all go inside the house having a nice chat and laugh all together at the kitchen in few minutes, midori finished her cooking put it in table for example every meal she cooks just like in the fancy restaurant.

Goku:Oh wow! All these foods smelled delicious!

Mitsuko:Oh my gosh! I never knew you where such a talented cook, it’s so wonderful!

Midori:(Giggled) Thank you for the compliment so go ahead and eat as many as you want after all, you are arale’s new friends.

Arale:Yeah! Yeah! Both of you are my new friends! Yay! Yay!

After that two young warriors wasted no time but to eat fast with all their hearts contents sembei, midori, and turbo looking at them silently with disbelief eating fast like animals and as for Arale, gatchan 1 and gatchan 2 the three of them laugh hilariously they eat and eat like there is no tomorrow. Five minutes later, they are now done eating full energized patted their stomachs with satisfaction both of them say thank you to midori she look at them with a gentle happy expression on her face she told them your welcome she will move on to the sink washing piles of dirty dishes Arale gave her a hand to help her work. Once their done cleaning the dishes in few minutes, Goku, Mitsuko and the rest gathered around on the kitchen table to sit down as promised mitsuko will going to tell them everything.

Mitsuko:Once again, thank for the meal midori me and goku really love it.

Goku:(Chuckled) Yeah thanks!

Midori:If course, it was no problem.

Mitsuko:Now as promised, I will all tell you everything what I’ve been doing by myself without helping goku and Arale.

Sembei:Okay then, where all listening.

Mitsuko:Well this is all it happened like this…

Goku and everyone have all their ears opened the black suited girl explained the beginning first by lying to the monkey tailed boy and purple haired girl about she saw a spider and a rat she secretly sense that general blue was hanging up at the bathroom ceiling. And the second part is she used her Albeo Exorior teleportation magic to hide at the top of the house roof two chimney’s displayed. Observed everything on the scene since general blue take arale as a hostage and which mitsuko was more suprising that arale attack the red ribbon general with a strong double kick attack she run after him doing a headbutt attack two times and when she’s done, mitsuko is doing her opportunity to take her revenge to settle the score alone never hold back once again she magically teleported herself going after general blue. She activated her magic to stop his flying cause by arale trapped him inside her blue glowing circle orb, revealed her real identity who she truly was and finished him off with her full power Kamehameha wave without killing the red ribbon general sending him flying far, far away and never returned. Now that she’s done, her energy is getting low feeling herself hungry she desperately tried to teleport or fly but she couldn’t she let herself fall that’s how Goku saw her fall.

Mitsuko:Well that’s the end of it.

Arale and her friends or family is very fascinated after they done listening to her whole explanations once things for sure, about the lying part makes sembei, midori, and turbo dumbfounded with sweatdrop on the back of their heads except Arale, Gatchan 1 and Gatchan 2 laughing thought that was a funny joke.

Sembei:(Laughing Nervously) O-Oh that lie you made up to Arale and Goku sure is…Uh something don’t you agree midori?

Midori:W-Why yes indeed. I wouldn’t say no to that. I agreed what you mean dear.

Arale:(Laughing) that’s a funniest thing you ever did to me and goku! Good one! (Laughing)

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Laughing)

Mitsuko watching their reactions also had a sweatdrop on the back of her head.

Mitsuko:I knew lying seems so wrong but I didn’t mean any of it guys.

Afterwards, they where also thinking the rest of the story about after arale headbutted general blue two times high up into the sky, revealed her secret identity to him and the final part used her full power Kamehameha wave only push not kill far away. Which make sembei and his family cheering at her victory to get rid of that heartless red ribbon general blue for good.

Arale:(Laughing) you where really awesome for helping me out for beating him up now that his far, far away! We had no idea where he’s gone.

Sembei:Aw who cares about that honey! That bad man would never be appeared or wherever his gonna land out of nowhere he’ll never hurt anyone again.

Midori:Of course it’s true. We thank you so much for make him go away we are all safe for his terrible ambitions.

The black suited girl listening to their happy compliments or praises. For a minute there she thought they where really angry or upset mitsuko felt a hand on her right shoulder she turned her head to see Goku behind his expression didn’t carry upset or anything, his face held a happy mixed with proud on his face.

Mitsuko:G-Goku? Your not mad at me?

Goku:Huh? Why would I be mad? After I listen to your whole story, I was surprised a little then I was so very happy for what you did!

Mitsuko:Thanks Goku but…I’m really sorry for not telling you the truth earlier it’s just that…that guy has gone far enough so I send him away without you and I’m also sorry not for being with me to defeat him together I made a mistake to take my anger for taking over.

Goku:Mitsuko…..I forgive you!

Mitsuko:Huh? Really?

Goku:Of course! What you said your whole explanations are true which makes it realized, those red ribbon army bad guys ruined your life because you had no choice but to take out your anger you made up that lie on me and arale earlier at the bathroom planning yourself to go after him and use your Kamehameha wave to blast him far away to avenge the ones you loved that’s why I’m not really angry at you and it doesn’t matter I didn’t fight along side you it would be only sometimes I can’t just leave you alone or something.

After mitsuko hear everything what he said, she looked at him with awe she really don’t know what to say, her heart beatings seems to relax doesn’t feel scared or nervous at him anymore she is feeling much better now glad he wasn’t upset for all the encouragement he told her.

Mitsuko:(Chuckled) thank you so much Goku it’s really the least I could do sent that bad man away at my Kamehameha blast for teaching him a manners.

Goku:(Laughing) Oh yeah! You sure showed him alright! You are my best right hand girl partner in the whole world! I’m very proud of you.

Mitsuko:(Chuckled) Aww~ thanks for the praise Goku.

Sembei:You two sure are really close I gotta handed to you both. Now that’s something else.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Laughing) Oh thanks!

Sembei:(Laughing)…but there’s one last thing that makes me curious.

Mitsuko:Really? What is it?

Goku:Huh?

Sembei:My feeling of curiosity is, I remember apart from your whole story was something about…revealed your true identity? Why is that?

Mitsuko:O-Oh that…I uh…only did that to show my hidden face in front of that bad man because he did something utterly terrible from my life.

Midori:Oh my goodness, how awful! What happened?

Arale/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:Hooo…

Sembei and his friends or family waiting for her answer the feeling nervousness came back if she is willing to tell her about the terrible pasts, they will ended up beyond upset. She turned her head looking at Goku for permission he looked straight at her eyes but one things for certain, he shook his head means no for an answer.

Mitsuko:You don’t want me to tell them Goku?

Goku:Sorry mitsuko but to tell you the truth, I remember both of us went to jingle village last time the moment you tell about it, they’ll be very sad and crying. I would say no more any people to get so upset.

Mitsuko:I think you gotta point there I won’t tell any people about it anymore.

The monkey tailed boy form his mouth into a big grinned on his face then his lips got closer to her ear to whisper her.

Goku(Whispering:That’s good to know but when the both of us will continue our journey to make good friends means that you won’t tell them about your horrible past. And also, I never forget the promise once we found where all the red ribbon bad guys lived, you and me will gonna destroy them all for the sake of your adoptive parents and your home island, after that, you are now freely tell our friends like Krillin, master roshi, Bulma and the others about your horrible past okay?)

Mitsuko(Whispering:I am very happy…just to be sure you keep your promise and so do I. I won’t tell any good people to tell my past while the both of us on a journey.)

Goku(Whispering:Hehehehehe! Great!)

Sembei:Umm excuse me sorry to interrupt but why are you both whispering?

Mitsuko:(Laughing Nervously) sorry about that guys just a short discussion that’s all.

Goku:Yeah that’s true. But I’m sorry sembei, everyone because I’m not allowed to let my partner tell all of you about her past.

Midori:Oh really?

Goku:Yeah it’s because when she say utterly terrible of her life, it means that the both of us don’t want you all to be feel sad or upset and getting involved the one that bad guy tried to kill me earlier.

Sembei:(Gasps)…..Y-Yes I see…..now I know what you mean goku! Maybe anytime you can tell us about it right everyone?

Midori:Of course. I understand.

Turbo:Yes. I’ll wait for it until I grow up.

Arale:I really don’t know what it means but okey dokey!

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:Koopipipi!

Mitsuko:Oh thank you all! I’m very happy that you understand! But if it makes you more curious, I would be taking off my disguise to see the real me sounds good for you Goku?

Goku:(Laughing) I don’t see why not so sure go ahead!

Mitsuko:Right!

She nodded her head as an approvement one by one, she started to take off her black bandana, black sunglasses and black mask at her mouth. Putting them at the table after that, she slowly move her head up revealed her true face in front of sembei and his family. They all gasp in surprised mix with astonishment finally seen her real human face.

Midori:O-Oh my gosh! Your face is very cute and adorable!

Sembei:I-I couldn’t agree more. By the looks of things, your black hair and eyes reminded of the more other girls at penguin village you really pretty as usual mitsuko.

Arale:(Giggling) your pretty! Your pretty face!

Goku:I’m glad all of you like her face but to be honest, mitsuko is not her real name.

Arale:Hooo?

Sembei:Wait it’s not?

Goku:Yeah. The truth is that was only her disguise name do you know why? Because those red ribbon bad guys doesn’t know who she really is only her disguise name she’s a wanted at the red ribbon army wants to kill her and so am I.

Midori:(Gasps) so that was their goal to do that? They want to kill both of you?

Goku:Yeah. But that’s not gonna happened! Those soldiers are very weak. Only cowards can use guns and other stuff good thing they never trained like we do we are more powerful than them so there’s no need to worry.

Midori:(Sigh in relief) Oh good. I remember you told us that you two are strong martial artist to defend yourselves. If your saying her name wasn’t mitsuko, then what is her real name then?

Sembei:Me and my family wants to know too. We promise we won’t tell anyone about your secret identity you can count on us.

Goku:(Chuckled) alright I trust you. You can tell them now.

Sakura:Sure thing. My real name is…Sakura Hilari.

Midori:On my! What a beautiful name!

She walk towards her used both of her hands to touch her face. Sakura looked at Midori smiling back.

Midori:(Giggling) your face is so smooth and adorable. No wonder you disguised your face at a time like this.

Sakura:T-Thank you…I’m really glad you liked my cute face.

Goku:That was her whole idea to disguise herself but I really agreed with it. She can put back her disguise when the red ribbon army bad guys will show up anytime then the both of us will fight them back for all the things they’ve done right sakura?

Sakura:You are very dead right you are Goku. Everyone I need you to promise me that you won’t tell anyone about my hidden identity when the red ribbon army will show up anytime in here, don’t say a thing you can only tell them everything about my disguise name mitsuko.

Sembei:Mm-Hm. Me and my family swear we won’t tell anything about your secret identity only your disguise name.

Midori:I felt the same thing. Our lips are sealed.

Turbo:Of course! Our big secret is safe from us!

Arale:Yeah! Yeah! All bad guys don’t deserve to know you can trust on us!

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Goku:(Laughing) you hear that sakura? We made new friends here holding good hearts and care a lot about us too.

Sakura:I couldn’t help to feel safe for my whole life. Thank you…everyone.

Goku:Yeah thank you!

All Six:(Chuckled)

Sakura:Well now that where all settled and that rotten general blue is gone, we better get our dragon balls Goku.

Goku:(Gasps) Oh yeah your right! We almost forgot about them! Let’s go get them now.

Sakura:As you wish Goku.

Two young warriors got out of the house they do remember general blue put them at sembei’s plane. They jumped at the airplane wing Goku checked inside then his face lit up finally got bulma’s pink bag pack opened them seeing the three dragon balls are still inside it.

Goku:Awesome! There all still here sakura! Man, what a relief.

Sakura:I seen the whole thing while I was hiding on top of the house roof. Arale just kicked general blue hard to send him flying on the sky.

Goku:(Chuckled) Yeah she sure was…W-Wait hold on a minute.

Sakura:Hmm?

The monkey tailed boy wear bulma’s pink bag pack on his back and he search everywhere on the front seat but nothing to be found.

Goku:(Gasps) oh no! The dragon radar it’s not here! It’s gone sakura!

Sakura:Uhh…

Goku(Thoughts:He wasn’t holding the radar. So if it’s not here…It must still be in his pocket!)

Now that they finally retrieved the dragon balls, Goku and Sakura hop down at the plane wing walking straight back at sembei’s family.

Goku:How are we going to Find him again? I never should’ve Let him take it. That guy still has The radar and without it, we can’t get back home. We’re stuck here sakura.

Sakura:What are saying, no where not.

Goku:What do you mea—(Gasps)

He stopped himself with his own sentence he gasp in disbelief that he saw the dragon radar on her hand.

Sakura:While I was fighting with him, I almost forgot the most important thing to snatch this away on his pocket before I blasted him far away using my Kamehameha wave.

Goku:(Laughing) Yeah alright! Let’s see if it’s still working.

He clicked on top of the radar then it turned on without problems beeping sounds can be heared showing the three yellow dots on the green map screen too.

Goku:(Chuckled) this thing isn’t breaking after all! (Laughing) Oh sakura you’re the best!

He wasted no time engulfed her into a big hug while his laughing with joy. She was shocked at his behavior and immediately change her expression exact same thing like Goku so she hug him back.

Sakura:(Laughing) it was really nothing. Believe me I know bad people always pulling dirty tricks on their sleeves will not be forgiven no matter what. So anything for you.

They’ve been staying like this not to long for a few seconds then they finally let go each other Goku still holding a happy expression on his face that she got the dragon radar back from general blue.

Sakura:I see your feeling so much better now huh?

Goku:Yup! I sure am! Thank goodness you got this back with us now we can go back home continue our adventures and hunting my grandpa’s four star ball!

Sakura:(Chuckled) Yeah, that’s the plan! And by the way…Arale?

Arale:Huh? What is it?

Sakura:While I was at the roof top, I seen the whole thing what you did. I never realized that you are so strong and beat that bad guy with ease.

Arale:Ohhh! (Laughing) That was a lot of fun for myself playing tag with that guy I had a lot of fun with him!

Goku:You're one of the strongest people me and sakura ever met.

Arale:(Giggles) Thank you. But I'm nothing compared to the Gatchans.

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:Coo!

Both of their antennas glowing and fired their light purple electric beam attack on the tree that general blue sliced it. Then they stopped, the whole tree covered in burnt scratches two young warriors watched it with awe.

Goku:Whoa! That's incredible.

Sakura:Yeah! No kidding! Now that’s some amazing power.

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:Wah-hoo!

Arale:Oh, that was nothing you two, trust me. They must be tired. Both of you should catch them on a good day!

Goku:I thought I was strong. I never knew there was so much I can't do. I guess I need to start training harder.

Sakura:Your not the only one, I still need to catch up with my father. I can’t just make myself relaxed yet or doing nothing I must keep my training in check and surpass any strong people no matter what.

Goku:You maybe have the same feelings as I do, but I’m very glad that you said that. I say, both of us will work on our training together as a great team!

Sakura:(Chuckled) you know it! I will never give up on training everyday!

Goku:(Laughing) Yeah! Now that’s what I wanted to hear from you! So now that you get the dragon back, we have everything we need. Let’s head back to our journey and keep searching our four star dragon ball.

Sakura:Mm-Hm…sounds like a plan!

Goku:Flying Nimbus!

He called out his flying cloud it reappeared again descending down in front of them.

Goku:Thanks for everything you've done for me and sakura.

Sakura:Yes thank you very much.

Goku:You should think about joining the martial arts tournament next year. You'd be great!

Arale:Hm?

Sakura:I couldn’t help but to feel myself agree. I really want to see your strongest fighting skills sometime.

Arale:(Giggling) Of course. Will do.

Goku:Sakura, you better put back on your disguise when where off on our journey, the red ribbon guys will show up anytime soon.

Sakura:I suppose your right.

She took out her things need to hidden her face put back on her black bandana, black sunglasses and black mask for her mouth returned her disguise as mitsuko again they looked back at sembei and his family.

Mitsuko:While we were away, just call me mitsuko for now okay?

Sembei:Yes of course we all promise!

Midori/Arale/Turbo:Yes we really are!

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:Hoo! Hoo!

Mitsuko:Thank you so much everyone!

Two young warriors hop on at the nimbus cloud and blasted off while they say good bye to Arale and her family to continue their adventures.

Goku:Goodbye! See ya later! (Laughing)

Mitsuko:Goodbye! Until we meet again! See you soon! (Laughing)

Sembei’s family watched them fly high on the sky the two gatchans doing some cheering is a sign to say goodbye then back and Arale waved her arm as well.

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Arale:(Giggling)

Goku/Mitsuko:(Giggling)

Sembei:Son, how about helping Me out with my airplane?

__

Meanwhile back with general blue, he was somehow survived the black suited girl’s full power Kamehameha blast. Once he did, he was all alone by himself walking slowly at the reddish, dry, rocky, and bitter cold. The fourth planet from the Sun, Mars is one of Earth’s two closest planetary neighbors (Venus is the other).

General Blue:(Groaned) this place I landed...it’s bit of a isolated than expected…ugh! Everything in here is all red! Where in the world am I?!...Huh?

He heared a sound coming beside him not to far away. It was a curiosity rover a car-sized robotic rover exploring Gale Crater on Mars as part of NASA’s Mars Science Laboratory mission (MSL). The rover keep on moving slower continuing his mission without noticing him the red ribbon general just only look at the thing dumbfounded putting his finger on his chin trying to realized he saw just now.

General Blue:How funny that it looks. Honestly, I know that thing was created some sort of interesting technology surely was science. I study a long time ago when I was a young boy from normal school life but what?...Hmm…

He thinks for a moment but not to long enough in few minutes, he snapped his eyes opened in horror comically finally realized the situation his in.

General Blue:(Yelping, Screaming) IT CAN’T BE! I’M AT PLANET MARS?!...I SHOULDN’T BE HERE WITHOUT A SPACESUIT! (Whimpering, Growled) JUST YOU WAIT SAKURA HILARI! WHEN I GET BACK TO EARTH, MY REVENGE ALONG WITH YOUR MONKEY TAILED BRAT WILL NEVER BE DOWNFALL!!!

__

Back with Goku and his disguise girlfriend mitsuko, two young warriors left penguin village Goku told her to sit on his lap she never hesitate for that so she did what he said wrapped both of his arms around her waist lovingly both of them watching together at dawn while the nimbus clouds flies forward.

Mitsuko:(Sigh) now that he’s already out of the picture your grandpa and my master is still somewhere out there very soon we will reunited again.

Goku:(Chuckled) You know it! And after this, will find where the red ribbon bad guys lived to destroy them all, telling our friends about your past and afterwards we start our exciting training!

Mitsuko:(Giggled) I am so looking forward all of those activities!

Goku:Yup! So do I!

He lifted his face pressed his lips on her cheek then pulled away. She giggled took of her black mask uncovered her mouth turned her head around pressed her lips at Goku’s. There’s no way he pulled away from her he closed his eyes sank to the kiss passionately in seconds they pulled away for air they looked each other on the eyes and laugh together happily two young warrior’s adventures still moves on.

__

It's been quite an adventure for our two young heroes. Both of them leaves Penguin Village with three Dragon Balls, the dragon radar has already been retrieved against general blue thanks to Sakura disguise as mitsuko, and most importantly, new friends. Join us next time, as Goku and Mitsuko continues their quest, only on Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 2.2K 70
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
20.8K 511 34
----"𝚆𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝚁𝙽 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂."---- ⚜️Meet Xavier Mikaelson he's the original heretic and happens to be the twin brother of the big bad...
130K 3.6K 200
Author: Banshenghuan/半生欢 Category: Tanmei Novels Status: 469 chapter (Ongoing) (The end of the world + no heroine + strong) Book 1 Introducing: In t...
150K 4.8K 32
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...