Serendipity | Gye Seon Woo

By lostbeanchild

Serendipity | When someone's born, there is a red thread that is tied to them, an invisible red thread that c... More

CAST
Act 1
01. Police Station
02. Clubbing
03. Gye Seon Woo?
04. Meat Party
05. Strange
06. Lunch Date
07. Complicated
08. Mission Impossible
09. Partners
10. Triple Date
Act 2
11. Nightmare
12. Betrayed
13. Worst Date
14. Answers
15. Crying
16. Confession
Act 3
17. School Trip
18. Separation
19. Drunk
20. The Morning After
21. Red string
22. Awkward
23. Memories pt 1: Blind Date
24. Memories pt 2: Gumiho?
25. Memories pt 3: Tortured
26. Memories pt 4: Heartbroken
Act 4
27. Hospital
28. Situationship
30. Finally A Human
31. Rumor
32. You Like Do Jae Jin?
33. The Truth Is Out
34. A Life Reimagined

29. Officially Dating

249 15 1
By lostbeanchild

Seon Woo was having dinner with his parents and he was playing around with his food as there were a lot of things going on in his mind. He is still processing the fact that Mi Young is a gumiho and that the two of them are connected by the string of fate. Both of them want to take things slow and not let that many people find out that they are dating as they want to keep things private for now.

"Is everything going all right at school?" Seon Woo's father asks him and this causes Seon Woo to snap out of his thoughts.

"Of course, Dad." Seo Woo tells her dad. "Though I could use a bit more money to buy workbooks."

"I'm not asking you, Seo Woo. I was asking Seon Woo." He tells her and this caused her to scoff.

"Well, I'm doing my best." Seon Woo tells him.

"Why did you even start studying history if you wanted to work for my company?" His dad questions him. "You should have gone study abroad."

"You keep saying that. You know how much he hates to hear that." His mother says.

"The reason why he doesn't want to go is because he has a girlfriend." Seo Woo tells her parents and this makes Seon Woo give his sister the 'Are you kidding me' face as he couldn't believe that she told them about Mi Young.

"Really! That's good news." Seon Woo's mum says happily. "Do you have a picture of her, I would like to see what my future daughter-in-law looks like."

Seo Woo then takes out her phone and showed her parents a picture of Mi Young.

"She looks so pretty." Her mum says as she examines the picture of Mi Young. "Seon Woo, you should bring her over next time."

"We just haven't really officially started dating." Seon Woo explains to his parents.

"Either way, if you are serious about her, I want to meet her and see if she's suitable to be your wife." His dad tells him.

"But-" He tells his dad.

"Don't worry, we won't scare her off." His mum reassures him.

"That does not sound reassuring at all." Seon Woo thought to himself. "Fine, I'll try to convince her." He tells them.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

Mi Young was running late for their date as she had to settle some things for school. Seon Woo had been waiting for almost an hour, but he was used to her being late.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." Mi Young tells him as she tries to catch her breath.

"It's fine, I didn't wait that long." He tells her.

"Huh, what do you mean? I'm literally almost an hour late." I tell him.

"I don't mind waiting for you." He says. "There's a diner nearby that serves cheap and delicious noodles. I figured out that you are probably not used to going to expensive restaurants, so I decided that for our first official date, we should go somewhere comfortable."

"Okay, let's go eat first," I tell him and he brought us to the restaurant. When they arrived, there were a lot of people waiting in line to get seats in the restaurant.

"Are you eating?" A lady asks us.

"Yes." Seon Woo says.

"You have to wait more than two hours." The lady says before running back into the shop.

"It's probably because it's dinnertime now. Should we eat later?" Seon Woo asks me.

"Sounds good," I tell him.

"There's an art museum nearby. Let's stop by there."

"Sure," I replied to him and we made our way to the art museum.

"Okay," I tell him and we made our way to the art museum. But when we got there, it was temporarily closed due to renovations.

"Oh, dear. Sorry, I didn't know that they were closed." He apologizes to Mi Young.

"It's fine." She tells him. "Should we go find a place to eat?" I asked him and he nods his head.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

They found a street vendor that sell jjajangmyeon and they decided to eat there for their dinner instead.

"Hey, slow down." Seon Woo tells Mi Young who has finished 1 bottle of soju already.

"The alcohol tastes great today," I say. "By the way, why did you make the bet with Moo Guen." This nearly made him choke on the alcohol as he wasn't expecting her to ask him that.

"Hey, that's too sudden." He tells me.

"I mean, think about it. If you didn't make that bet with Moo Guen, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't end up in this situation that we are in right now." I say.

"I wanted to prove to my friends that I could pull any girl I wanted as they said that you never had a boyfriend before and you are very cold and heartless when boys confess to you." He tells me. "As we went on more dates, I realized that I slowly started liking you even more."

"Then what took you so long to tell me the truth," I ask him.

"I was afraid. At first, I was afraid because my feelings for you were growing. Then...I was afraid my feelings would give you a hard time." He tells her. "What I was most afraid of was that I will end up losing you...without saying anything. I was afraid...of losing the lucky girl that I might never meet again in my life. I'm really sorry for not telling you earlier. Can you give me a chance?"

"I guess I can." Mi Young tells him and this caused him to smile to himself.

As they were about to leave, it started raining heavily. Luckily, Seon Woo had brought an umbrella. They walked together awkwardly in the rain. Mi Young didn't want to go so close to him as she didn't feel that comfortable.

"Get in here. You're getting wet." Seon Woo tells her and this causes Mi Young to move closer to him.

As they walked together, Mi Young suddenly stopped walking. Seon Woo realized that she wasn't beside him anymore, he quickly turned back and shield her from the rain with his umbrella.

"What are you doing?" He asks her worriedly.

"You're annoying." Mi Young tells him and this made him very confused.

"What?" He says and she grabs his arm and leaned in to kiss him.

"I like you." Mi Young tells him and this made him surprised. She then pulled him closer to her and kissed him once again.

𓈒 𓆇 ˚🧚🏻‍♂️ ˳ .

The next day, when Mi Young woke up, she remembered the kissed that she had with Seon Woo yesterday and this caused her to blush. She then stuffed her face into her pillow and squealed happily. She puts her pillow beside her and looked up at the ceiling, and started smiling to herself.

"You seem very happy today." A voice says out of nowhere. This caused Mi Young to sit up from her bed and looked at the left side of her bed. She let out a loud scream before covering her mouth.

"H-how...how did you get in my house?" Mi Young questions Sansin.

"What do you mean, I am a god, I can teleport anywhere I want," Sansin tells.

"Now that's hella creepy. Are you sure you're not a pervert or anything?" I asked him and he sighed. "Why are you here anyways?"

"I'm here to tell you that I'm glad that you've found your soulmate," Sansin tells Mi Young.

"Now that I've found my soulmate, can you now tell me how I can be fully human?" Mi Young asks him. Suddenly, the bead that she kept in a glass casing on her shelf was coming towards her and it was glowing. She then grabbed the glass casing and took the bead out. "What is going on with my bead?"

"It's glowing," Sansin replies to her.

"Yeah, I know it's glowing. Why is it glowing." Mi Young asks him and when she holds the bead for a little while longer, it had stopped glowing and it changes to a dark blue color.

"Congratulations," Sansin tells her. "You've finally a human."

"Oh my god! Really!" Mi Young squealed happily and started jumping up and down. She hugged Sansin tightly and thanked him before running out of her room to tell Hye Sun that she is finally a human.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
138K 4.7K 21
"You are the Empress of China. Never ever forget who you are. From the day you were born, your fate has already been written. To rise as a Phoenix." ...
672 51 15
WARNING: None of these characters belong to me(except for Piper) Notice: There is a small amount of anger, and a small bit of blood. Alice's life has...