Kill 'em With Kindness / Greg...

By rissarosewrites

Verena Stark was at the whims of the Lannisters when her father died. At the whims of the most unstable Clega... More

1. Scream
2. Killing is the Sweetest
3. Hateful
4. Ripped Apart
5. Bruises
6. Little Wooden Knight
7. Gentle. Harder
8. Burning Shadows
9. On a Scale from 1 to Joffrey
10. Unladylike
11. Bound
12. Kindness
13. I Like Chocolate
14. Wrong Lannister
15. You Can Cry
16. Darling, I'm a Nightmare
17. Dressed like a Daydream
18. Bloods the Best Part
19. Wisdom
20. Say Something
21. Dont Make a Big Deal About It
22. They Had Love
24. Elia. Say It
25. Rage Filled Void
26. Grace
Lonesome

23. Tough Fucker

2K 101 1
By rissarosewrites

Mirrorball / Sansa Stark Out now!

'you are a fool. I had it covered.' Jaime began but Tyrion shook his head. 'I made a deal for you to keep your ungrateful head on your ungrateful neck just a little while longer.'

'I'm sorry what am I grateful for? to live and die at the wall as punishment for a crime I did not commit?' Tyrion questioned.

'You threw it away.' Jamie told him 'it is not a joke you understand that.'

'Of course it is a joke it's just not a very funny one. I couldn't listen to her standing there telling her lies I couldn't do it.' Tyrion told him

'You fell in love with a whore.'

'yes I fell in love with a whore.' tyrion admitted 'and I was stupid enough to think she had fallen in love with me. That deal you made it was everything father wanted he gets you back his heir the future Lord of the rock while he ships up me off the castle black out of sight and out of mind also perfect. It felt good to take that from him, he knows I am innocent and he's willing to sacrifice me anyways.'

'He would sacrifice any of us.' Jaime remarked.

'Not you, you are the golden son. You kill the king and a hand and fucked your own sister you will always be the golden son.' Tyrion admitted.

''Careful I'm the last friend you've got.''

''no father was never going to, cercei was never going to let me live. You know that.' Tyrion said sitting in his cell once again.

'I could have convinced them...'

'no you couldn't have...' he told Jaime

'you are not dying.' Jaime told him.

'you will stand for me?'

'no but...'

'so you know who cercei is choosing? Her champion?'

'Ser gregor.' Jaime said simply.

'wonderful. Its not like he is the most feared beast in all westeros. Not even the hound could take on the mountain... fuck.'

+

"Are you sure Gregor?" 

"I kill him." Gregor agreed. 

"Trial by combat is just... its to the death." Verena reminded him. 

"The queen chose me." Gregor reminded her. 

"You could say no." Verena offered with a shrug. 

"I'm a tough fucker to kill, Vee. I will kill him." Gregor assured, he wasnt worried at all but Verena hated the idea of all of this but Gregor was never nervous. People thought he was dim but he had the mind of a warrior, fearless but fear keeps you alive sometimes. He kissed her rough and hard and she offered him a small smile. "Tough fucker." He put a finger to his chest and then put that beefy finger to her stomach. "Tough fucker in the making." Verena giggled back at him. 

"Hopefully not as large." Verena agreed. 

"Our tough little fucker, Vee." 

"Yeah." She agreed kissing his cheek. 

"We met, you and I. Many years ago." Oberyn told Tyrion.

"I think I would have remembered that." Tyrion said distractedly.

"Unlikely. You had just been born. Our father brought me and my sister Elia with him on a visit to Casterly Rock. My first time away from Dorne. I didn't like anything about the Rock. Not the food, not the weather, not your accents. Nothing. But the biggest disappointment, you." Oberyn informed him.

"You and my family have more in common than you might admit." Tyrion told him.

"The whole way from Dorne all anyone talked about was the monster that had been born to Tywin Lannister. A head twice the size of his body, a tail between his legs, claws, one red eye, the privates of both a girl and a boy." Oberyn went on Tyrion looked up at him with a chuckle

"That would have made things so much easier." Tyrion joked lightly.

"When we met your sister, she promised she would show you to us. Every day we would ask to see the monster. Every day she would say, "Soon." Then she and your brother took us to your nursery and... she unveiled the freak. Your head was a bit large. Your arms and legs were a bit small, but no claws. No red eye. No tail between your legs. Just a tiny pink cock. We didn't try to hide our disappointment. "That's not a monster," I told Cersei, "that's just a baby." And she said, "He killed my mother. And she pinched your little cock so hard, I thought she might pull it off. Until your brother made her stop. "It doesn't matter," she told us. "Everyone says he will die soon, I hope they are right; he should not have lived this long."" Tyrion let out a sharp breath, cersei had always hated him.

"Well... sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants." Tyrion remarked.

"And what about what I want? Justice for my sister and her children." Oberyn informed him.

"If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place." Tyrion told him

"I disagree. I've come to the perfect place. I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice, and all those who have wronged me are right here. I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane, who killed my sister's children and then raped her with their blood still on his hands before killing her, too." Tyrion held his breath not daring to believe what he was about to say, "I will be your champion."

+

"Dont die." Verena requested.

"He's a toothpick." Gregor assured nodding to his competition, if Oberyn could actually be called competition.

"Be careful." Verena requested kissing his cheek.

"We celebrate after." Gregor instructed kissing her rough and hard.

'Wine always helps. I thank you for it." Tyrion says to Jaime after taking a giant swig from the wine skin Jaime had brought. The trial quickly approaching and Tyrion was chomping at the bit. "How much longer?" Tyrion asked his brother nervously.

"Soon." jaime said.

"Do you think Oberyn has a chance?" Tyrion asks. Jaime solemnly shakes his head. "The Red Viper of Dorne, you don't get that name unless youre deadly right?!"

"I've never seen him fight," Jamie told them.

"Oh he's going to die. I'm going to die." Tyrion said fear and panic in his voice

"Oberyn believes in himself."

"That's putting it mildly." Tyrion said. "What's the punishment for regicide? Drawing and quartering? Hanging? Breaking at the wheel?" Tyrion questioned

"Beheading." jaime informed him

"Seems rather ordinary. And he was my nephew as well, so what is that? Fratricide is brothers. Filicide is sons. Nepoticide. That's the one. Matricide, patricide, infanticide, suicide. There's no kind of killing that doesn't have its own word."

"Cousins." jaime said thinking it over. "Cousins, you're right. There is no word for cousin killing. Well done.... ''

"He seems quick." Verena remarked. Gregor looked down at her.

"You worried about me?"

"Yes." Verena agreed.

"Tough fucker to kill."

"Your brother said similarly." Verena whispered. "I dont want to raise this baby alone." Gregor nodded putting a hand on her stomach.

"I win." Gregor assured simple.

'that is very thin armor.' Tyrion noted.

'I like to move around.' Oberyn told him as he bounced around getting ready.

'You could at least wear a helmet.' Tyrion told him. 'you should not drink before a fight.' He added.

'You learn this in your vast experience in the fighting pits?' Oberyn teased 'I always drink before a fight.' Oberyn added

'He could get you killed me killed!' Tyrion told him

'Today is not the day I die.' Oberyn said confidently.

'You are going to fight that?' Eliana asked as Gregor approached.

'I'm going to kill that.' Oberyn corrected

'He's the biggest man I've ever seen.' Eliana exclaimed, oberyn was skilled but the mountain was a mountain for a reason.

'Size does not matter when you're flat on your back.' Oberyn told them.

'Thank the gods.' Tyrion remarked

'In the sight of gods and men we gather to decide the innocence or guilt of this man, Tyrion Lannister may the mother bring him mercy and the father justice as he deserves may the warrior guide the hand...' the maester said as the bells went off, Tywin waving them to start, the maester bowed before them leaving. Gregor pulled his blade free as Oberyn hugged his paramour.

'Don't leave me alone in this world.' Eliana told him. Gregor moved to the middle of the arena and stared, bored, as he waited for Oberyn to get the pleasantries out of the way with his lover.

"I am Oberyn Martell, a prince of Dorne," he said sliding around Gregor, Gregor grumbled and turned to keep him in sight. "Princess Elia was my sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 3.4K 33
Adelaide Stark fell for the bad boy a long time ago and now hes back in winterfell. Can their love grow or will it wither? 🐺 "I couldnt grow with y...
102K 5.3K 55
Haezel Hightower fell in love with most unlikely man. Can she save him from his fate? Or will the wildflowers start growing over their decaying bones...
31.2K 2K 29
Even after threatening to kill Joffrey many times, Cersei still thought Rieka Stark a good option in brides for her son. 🐺 "As our secrets spill o...
39.8K 2.7K 27
Rieka Stark was rare, Robert could see it in all the ways she challenged him. "It feels like you dont care. Why dont you recognize im so rare!" any i...