Magizhini

By author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Author's Note

Chapter 24

1.1K 103 62
By author_rfs

AUTHOR'S POV

(Magizhini, naa en purushana sight adika poren nu solitu nalla ara kilo ambur briyani sapta mathiri thoongitu iruku... Readers focus the camera on Magizh and Indrajith)

Excuse me ma'am, sir.... Indrajith opened his eyes hearing someone's voice.

He saw an air hostess standing infront of him with a smile.

Yeah... He said in a sleepy tone.

Sir , the flight is about to land please put on your seat belt..... She said and left.

He closed his eyes and relaxed a moment before opening it.... When he lifted his hand to put on the seat belt.... He felt something heavy on his shoulder... He looked at his shoulder. He saw magizh sleeping soundly resting her head on the side of his arm..... He got furious. He forcibly pushed her head away.

He muttered the word bitch and put on his seat belt.

Magizh woke up by the impact of that push. She couldn't understand anything. She looked around like a lost kid.

Ma'am put on your seat belt, the flight is going to land.... An another airhostess said.

Huh... Magizh asked back not able to comprehend what she said.

(thooka kalam pa Heroine ku... Author)

May I... The air hostess asked.

Mmm... Magizh said. The air hostess helped magizh with the seat belt.

Thank you.... Magizh said in her corse morning voice and as usual a smile was there on her face.

Indrajith who was watching all these got irritated...

Muttazha thalaila katti vachutanga...... He clenched his fist.

Eppovum en Nithya mugam pathu yezhumbuven.... inaiku indha anadha naai moojila muzhikanum nu en vidhi..... He mumbled and slapped his forehead in frustration.

(romba pesadha Indrajith oru naazh feel pannuva... Author)

Magizh looked at him and smiled but he ignored her.

Magizh smile dropped seeing this reaction of him.

Their flight landed and they all came out after finishing the airport procedures. Magizh was with Vaanathi all the time it didn't bother Indrajith in anyway.

Krishna received a call. So he went little away to talk. When he heard the news from the other side he felt relaxed, he went back to his family.

Magizh.... Mumbai la nadandhadu ellam marandutu Happy ah iru... He can do nothing here purida...... Vaanathi asked Magizh.

Sari ma puridu..... Magizh replied.

Krishna reached his family.

Vaanathi periyappa is fine now... He said.

Romba nimmadhiya iruku. Vera enna sonnaga... Vaanathi asked.

Age aagudula adhunala thaa nu solirukanga..discharge panni veetuku kootitu porangalam. So straight ah veetuke vara sonna.... Krishna said.

They hired a cab and went to the family home in chennai Which is situated in the outer area of chennai.

Maa naa vazhanda oor... Magizh said happily.

Vaanathi ruffled her hair gently. Indrajith occupied the front seat near the driver he was hearing everything she says silently...

They reached the home which is quite big. They all got down.

Indrajith and Krishna were checking the bags and paying the cab driver...

Vaanathi, Krishna ellarum vandutanga.... A lady informed everyone in her high pitched voice.

Soon a group of people appeared in the entrance.

Maa Ellarum unga sondhakarangazha...... Magizh asked.

Ama magizh.... Vaanathi replied.

Appo enaku sondham thane... Enaku idha mathiri family ah irukanum nu pala varusha aasa... Ellarum enmela anba irupangala..... Magizhini asked

Amaa Magizh ... Vaanathi pulled magizh's right cheek.

Vaa Vaanathi, vaanga Krishna..... A lady said

Kamala aththa, mama ellarum hospital la irundu vandhutangala.... Vaanathi asked.

Ama ippo thaan vandanga.... That lady replied.

Idhan marumagazha... That lady asked.

Ama peru magizhini..... Vaanathi said

Hello magizhini welcome to our home... Vaa ellarayum introduce pannu vaikuren..... That lady said.

Indrajith who was watching all this was literally burning in anger. He doesn't like the way they are treating her.... A knot formed between his eyebrows, a small smile appeared on his lips when he decided what to do next.

Ellarum uzhzha polam... A man said.

Everyone went inside. Magizhini was astonished to see the big family. Internally she was quite happy coz this is her family too now.

Thank you kadavule for giving me this family .... Magizh thanked god. She always wanted to be in a big family.

First poi appa va pathutu vanga.... A man said.

They took them to see kamala paati's husband Anand thatha... They all waited outside. They sent Krishna and his family coz they don't want to disturb thatha by crowding inside.

Magizh.... Kamala paati smiled at magizh.

They all neared them..

Epdi iruku aththa mama ku... Vaanathi asked.

Vayasu naala thaan nu sonnaga... Aprom 2 days enna pakalaya adha indha ragazhai..... Paati said with a smile.

Kamala yaaru idhu.... Anand thatha asked pointing magizh.

Idhan namma Indrajith pondatti magizhini..... Kamala paati introduced Magizh to Anand Thatha.

Magizh blushed and turned and looked at Indrajith. He was looking at her with an emotionless face But he was literally controlling his anger. He didn't like the way paati introduced Magizh to Thatha.

Nithya mattum thaan en wife indha anadha naaya wife ku solradha keta kovama varudu.... He fisted his hand and controlled his anger.

Magizh turned back to Thatha. He gesture her to come close. Magizh sat on the bed near him.

Thatha caressed her head and said.... Sandhoshama iruku ma...

That caress brought tears in her eyes. A touch of genuine love and care. She knows that feel...

Seerkam udambu sari aagidum Thatha.... Magizh said holding his hand supportively.

Thatha smiled and there happened a small talk between the Vaanathi, Krishna, Kamala paati and Anand thatha.

Naa vezhiya iruken.... He said and went out...but no one cared about it except Magizh. She watched him exiting the room sadly.

Atleast ipdi pakathula irundu paathu Sight adikalam nu patha poitare.... Namaku avlothaan kuduthu vachuruku... Magizh sighed and focused on the other people there.

I'm doing all this because I have decided to patiently waut for him to love me back.... Till then I'm gonna love him silently...... Magizhini thought.

(reader's and author's mindvoice : Anga oruthan kovathula kozhundu vitu yeriyuradhu kooda teriyama indha puzha Sight adika mudilanu feel pannudu.. Paavom yenna paadu pada pogudho)

After sometime they all left the room. Magizh's eyes was looking for him.
When she found him among his cousins she felt relieved.

Enna Krishna paiyan kalyanathuku engala koopdave illa...... A man around Krishna's age asked.

Dei Barath unake teriyum situation aprom yen da.... Krishna asked.

Situation apdi irundadhala vidurom... Barath said.

Sari face wash panitu vanga saptutu aprom pakalam..... Aarthi (barath's wife said)

(makkazhe uravinar ku per vaikurade periya velaya iruku.... But man 1 woman 1 nu vaika enaku virupam illa. This people will travel only for sometime so don't bother about remembering their name)

Enaku pasikudu naa saptutu aprom poren...... Indrajith said.

Achcho appo vaada sapadu eduthu vaikuren saptutu aprom pesalam.... Aarthi said.

Magizh vaa Indrajith room katuren nee kuzhichitu vandu sapdu....Vaanathi said and took magizh with her. She showed magizh his room and went to their room.

Magizh entered the room. Her eyes landed on the picture of Nithya and Indrajith.... She started feeling sick of seeing this again and again...

Ingayuma.... Magizh thought and went to take shower after grabbing her clothes.

In the bathroom there was two new toothbrushes and everything toiletries needed.

She took a quick shower and changed into her dress, kept a small cute bindi and went out.

Vaanathi was there..

Maa naa kuzhichiten... Magizh said.

Ok but kumkumam vaikalaya namma veetula ok magizh inga edachum solluvanga... Vaa enroom la iruku naa tharen....she said and went to Vaanathi's room.

Magizh kept the kumkumam Vaanathi handed her. Vaanathi instructed her how to keep it. Magizh followed it and kept the kumkumam on her partition.

Maa comedy ah iruken.... Magizh said and laughed..

Vaalu... Vaa keezha polam... Vaanathi said knocking on Magizh's head.

Indha box neeya vachuko unkitta illila... Vaanathi said and kept a vermilion box to magizh.

Maa idha room la vachutu varen... Magizh went to her room and kept the vermilion box there and went to the dining hall with Vaanathi.

Magizh's eyes were looking for him.

Yaara thedura... Vaanathi asked.

Vera yaara unga paiyana thaan.... She said winking.

Adipaavi maamiyaar kittaye ipdi solra.... Vaanathi asked.

Maamiyaar sweet maamiyaar so thappillai.... Magizh said.

Magizh found Indrajith sitting in the hall with his cousin's kids.... He was patiently listening to the kids.

Magizh's heart melted seeing that...

Magizh jollu vitadhu podhum vaa saptu vandu themba jollu vidu.... Vaanathi teased her.

Ponga ma romba kindal panringa...... She said and went to the dining table but she got reluctant to move further.

Namma veedu magizh vaa....... Vaanathi said. Already the ladies of that family were having their breakfast.

Vanga puduponnu vandu utkandu sapdunga..... Sumathi (cousin of Indrajith) said.

Magizh blushed at the comment...

She sat and started having breakfast..

Magizh was noticing the behavior of everything they are kind and funny too.

On the other side... Indrajith noticed magizh and his amma heading to have breakfast. He used this time to take shower. He grabbed his things and locked the door before entering the bathroom.

When he entered the bathroom. He smelled the fragrance of the body wash, shampoo and on top of it the warmth inside the bathroom... It all said she has just taken shower.

(makkazhe have you ever notice. Kuzhichu vanda piragu... Bathroom la udana pona warm ah irukum feel panirukingala- Author )

He ignored those feelings and took shower and went downstairs.... He went to the veranda. His family members were there chatting happily after a long time. It's been so long so they might have lots of things to talk about.

He heard sound from the kitchen. He went  near the dining table with the motive of eavesdropping. As the dining room and kitchen are next to each other. He only heard the voice of Magizh and Sumathi.

Aprom magizh.. Sollunga en thambi pudichiruka.... Sumathi asked.

Ama romba mukkiyama kezhvi... Indrajith thought.

Mmmm. Romba pudichiruku.... Magizh Said in a shy tone.

Parrah... Love ah.... Sumathi asked.

Mmm..avara romba pudikum...I love him...... Magizh responded. Hearing this Indrajith gripped the glass in his hand tightly..

Enna Love panna yenna thagudu iruku ivazhuku. che kekave kevalama iruku.... Indrajith thought...

Indrajith was holding his patience......

Aprom keka koodathuthaan... Life start panitingala.... Sumathi asked With Little hesitation.

Magizh is a naive girl still she understood what she asked..... Ummm. Adhu.. Innum illa anni..

Oh... That's what sumathi replied. After hearing magizh answering to a private question he couldn't sit there further. He went from there straight to his room..

He was walking around the room thinking what he can do to hurt magizh.

I sat on bed, his hand landed on a top of magizh. He took it in his hand, he put it aside controlling himself from inhaling It's scent. He lied on the bed finally dozed off.

Magizh and sumathi along with other ladies prepared the lunch. Since they were busy preparing lunch they didn't ask any personal question about magizhini...

When the lunch was ready... Sumathi asked magizh to bring Indrajith to have lunch...

Naana... Magizh asked....

Pondatti thane nee appo kootitu vaa... She said.

Magizh looked at Vaanathi..

Kootitu vaa magizh... Vaanathi said. Magizh went to their room fidgeting with her fingers in nervousness.

Magizhini's Pov

Kudumbama korthu vidurangazhe... I thought and made my way to his room.

From morning, i feel everything is gonna be alright that's the reason for my chirping Behavior.... I don't know why I feel like that but this new environment make me feel it... I feel, Indrajith will accept me like the way his family did...

I  reached the room and entered the room slowly not making any noise..

The room was completely dark because the window screen was closed.

I moved closer to him with the little lights peeking inside the room through the gaps in the screen...

I reached the bed. I lifted my hand to wake him up but pulled my hands back when I noticed something.

He was sleeping like a baby hugging my top....... My cheeks turned crimson...

En top.. I thought and blushed profusely.

Enna nijamave pudikuma ivaruku... That question popped up in my mind.

Ennanga .... I called him by the stereotype way of calling husband.

No response.... Nalla thoonguraro... I snapped my fingers twice... No response.

A mischievous idea flashed inside my mind.

I moved my trembling hands near his hair and ran my fingers through it. I was keenly observing his face while doing it. A small smile appeared on his lips.

Inder.... I called him in a husky low tone. Inder is the name I want to call him with. I didn't call him like this before because we didn't have any relationship between us but now he is my husband so adan...

I received No response from him... I moved closer to his ears....

Inder,... I love you. ..... I whispered in his ears my love.

Love you too..... I heard him responding and turning to the other side...

My heart palpitated faster. My eyes teared hearing those words. He said.. He loves me..

A drop of tear left my eyes hearing it.

The feeling of someone being there to love is something ineffable. Especially for a person who longed for love this something great.

I heard a knock on the door... I flinched my the sudden sound.

I opened the door. Vaanathi ma was there.

Ennachu magizh avana ezhupana enna panitu iruka..... Vaanathi ma asked.

Onula ma ezhupa thaan poren.. I said.

Mmm 10 nimishama ezhupura... She asked mockingly. I smiled sheepishly

Sari nee po Naa kootitu varen... She said. I headed downstairs with a smile.

Love you too.. That word kept on ringing in my ears. I love you Inder. I promise to keep you happy forever..

I stood near Krishna mama. Vaanathi ma came along with Inder. He was rubbing his eyes like a baby and yawning...

Awww... I couldn't stop myself from falling for his gestures.

Ennada semma thookama.... Sumathi anni asked him.

Ama akka.... Inder replied.

Indrajith turned his plate. I thought as usual he will serve himself but a miracle happened.

Magizhini sapadu eduthu vai....he said.

Magizh kanavu edum kaanuriya... I asked myself.

Magizhini ennachu unaku. Avan sapadu eduthu vaika solran nee ipdiye nikura.... Sumathi anni asked.

Huh naana ok eduthu vaikuren.... I said and started serving him with my trembling hands.

He looked at me and gestured me to come closer. Kadavule enaku edo aagita illa nijamave idhu unamaiya. He held my hands and pulled me near him...

Unaku enna narambu thazharchiya ozhunga vai pasikudu... He said. I turned and looked at his face. Our face were quite close.

Magizhini.... Sumathi anni called me...

Huh anni... I asked.

Kozhandainga irukanga unga romance aprom vachukonga.... Sumathi anni said...

I blushed and looked at Vaanathi ma. Her face also reflected how shocked she is at the moment. After the lunch they all chatted for sometime and went to have a nap. I started playing with the kids in the family.

Magi aththa kadhai sollunga... Preeti (sumathi's daughter asked)

I started narrating them stories. The day went just like that. Vaanathi ma also got busy talking with her in-laws family.

The smile he put on my face didn't fall till the night. I served him dinner too... I was too surprised to see this change... I got a hope that everything will be alright...

I got very nervous. Because we have to share the bed tonight. Avar epdi eduthu par nu terila....

When I went to the room. He was heading out. I frowned seeing that.

Enga poringa.... I asked.

He glared at me and went out...

I was left alone in the room. I couldn't understand what just happen now...

Nalla thane irundaru aprom enna....

I don't know what's wrong. I lied on the bed and started thinking about this incident. But due to the travel and sleeplessness I dozed off quickly.

Indrajith's Pov

I reached the beach in the car I borrowed from my cousin kishore.

I stood there in a distance from the waves and watched the waves hitting the shore...

My tightly fisted hand will start bleeding if I hold it like this anymore. The reason for my anger is none other than the orphan amma made me marry.

She is getting all the attention and respect my Nithya should get... I didn't even like it a bit...

I rewinded everything that happen from the moment we reached here.

I was sleeping after breakfast.. I heard a faint voice calling me Inder in my dreams. I felt relaxed hearing that...

But It got disturbed when amma woke me up.... When I woke up her eyes were on the side of my bed. I looked there. Shit this top.

Enna ma.. I asked her loudly to distract her and hide the top under the pillow.

Sapda vaa time aagudu... She said.

Wait face wash panitu varen... I headed to the bathroom and quickly washed my face and went to the dining room to have lunch.

I observed that her eyes were on me. I got irritated by it. Especially when my family tease us thinking we are one such happy couple.

I learnt one point. She got attached to my family a lot. Vera eduku yaar kitta irundthu enna vaangikalam nu plan poturupa adan indha care and concern... Bloody gold digger.

En family pathi unaku innum terila magizhini..... I thought. Ok be happy for a day.....

I asked her to serve me when I saw every ladies Serving food to their husband. I don't know why I did that maybe just because everyone did.

Her hands were trembling... I pulled her to my level and asked... Unaku enna narambu thazharzhiya...

Sumathi akka triggered my anger a lot by teasing us. I didn't even like that orphan's presence then how can I ugh...

I left home cause I don't want to be in the same room with her..

When she asked me.... Where I'm going. I felt like killing her for questioning me as if she has some rights on me. But I controlled myself by thinking about the plan I has for her tomorrow.

En family pathi romba easy ah judge panirupa but so sad magizhini... You will learn about them...

After spending sometime there. I went to a midnight bar. I had some alcohol and went to my home after chewing a mint chocolate to avoid the alcoholic smell. I entered my home without anyone noticing and reached my room. I lied on the bed a sweet relaxing scent hit my nose. I pushed myself near and fell into a deep sleep......

Hi makkazhe

Do you have any idea about what Indrajith is gonna do in the next chapter.

Makkazhe I'm sick. I wrote this chapter with lots of difficulties. So if there is any mistake please let me know......

Seekram sandhippom.

Marakama vote panunga❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 43K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
3.8M 165K 53
" Mumma, I am eighteen right now. I've not even started my college and you want me to get married to man who is six years older! This is not fair." I...
295K 13.2K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...
80.7K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...