A "Fun" Trip *Jotaro x Fem!Re...

By Jotaro_lover_911

You got yourself stuck into a trip to Egypt with the one and only Jotaro Kujo. Tho, you didn't know you were... More

Updating everything...
1: The purple hand
2: Y/n what?
3: I Have To Go
4: Tower Of Gray
5: Silver Chariot
6: Dark Blue Moon
7: Strength
8: Baby Face
9: Yellow Temperance
10: Emperor and the hanged man
11: Empress
12: Wheel of fortune
13: Justice
14: The Lovers
15: The sun
16: Baby stand?
17: Welcome back Avdol!
FINISHED THE UPDATES
19: High Priestess 2
20:The Fool and Geb 1
21: The Fool and Geb 2
22: Oingo Boingo Brothers
I forgor
23: Anubis
24: Sunflowers
25: Set's Alessi
26: D'arbi the Gambler
27: D'arby the gambler ~2~
28: Kak, Hol horse and Boingo
29: The final destination
30:D'arby the player
Quick A/n!
31: END

18: High Priestess 1

258 6 2
By Jotaro_lover_911

"Hey, Avdol, do you know how to steer this thing?" Polnareff told Avdol as he approached him.

We were in a submarine that Avdol ordered while he was healing.

I wonder how much Mr. Joestar spent for this whole thing.

"Tsk. There's no problem whatsoever" Avdol said.

"And Avdol's not the only one!" Mr. Joestar said out of nowhere.

"Don't even think about it. Youre not putting us on another crash" Jotaro said.

"Why don't you take a break from steering wheels, Joseph? I'm sure your tired of this whole trip so let Avdol manage this. For our own sake." I murmured the last part so he couldn't hear it.

"Thank you for your concern, Y/n, but I'm perfectly fine! I'm not that old you know?" Mr. Joestar started flexing his 69 year old muscles.

"So this is a submarine... I have to say I'm pretty surprised." Kakyoin said "It's a lot more spacious than I expected"

"Isn't it? Rich people use them when they want to get away for a while and explore the sea. It also has a window-" Mr. Joestar was interrupted by Polnareff shoving him out of the way.

"Jets are better" I said.

"Woah! You know I always sort of liked this type of thing. Although I wish I could've ridden this with a cute girl..." Polnareff looked at me but I aggressively shook my hands to get that idea out of his mind.

"Hmp" Jotaro put a hand on my shoulder and Polnareff quickly looked away to scared of the tall male.

"I see you haven't changed a bit, Polnareff. Can you just this once take things seriously?"

A device started to do a bip-ing sound.

"What is this?" Polnareff asked.

"This is a sonar" Joseph said.

"Isn't it that thing that uses reflected sound waves to detect underwater objects? Kind of like a radar?" I asked.

"Bingo!"

"Wow..." Polnareff looked at it closer this time.

"All clear. I'm not picking up anything in our vicinity" Avdol said.

"Perfect! Now we can finally just chill and not worry about anything!" I said and sat down.

"Don't put your hopes up, Y/n, stay on guard. With this machine we can detect any attack coming from outside of the submarine" Mr. Joestar said.

"But if someone did try to attack us from in here we'd have nowhere to run. Don't forget that we are 60 feet under the sea." Jotaro said.

"He has a point" I looked at Mr. Joestar with crossed arms.

_____

Some time has passed and it was 10:00 PM I started to get a bit sleepy.

"It is amazing. But I guess it is a cruiser for the wealthy. It has a refrigerator, a coffee maker and the latest satellite phone" Kakyoin said.

"Jets are still better" I said while laying my head on the table still trying not to sleep.

"Hey, Kakyoin, why don't you make me a drink while you're still up?" Mr. Joestar said.

"I'm pretty thirsty too." Polnareff said.

"Is cola ok?" Kakyoin asked.

"Hey, old man. Why are you just standing there?" Jotaro said while putting my head on his shoulder so I can sleep if I want to.

"Men and lady, you need to give me a moment of quiet please. I need to make a phone call." Joseph said.

"Who would call someone from down here?" Kakyoin said.

"It's someone really important. You might even call it a delicate matter. Again, I need you to be quiet." Joseph said while picking up the phone.

___

N.Y. 3:00 PM

"Oh, my! Wich one should I pick?" Suzie-Q said while holding two dresses. "The sparkly design is much more to my liking but is it appropriate for the charity event tomorrow? Perhaps a refreshing white would be much better. What do you think, Rosas?"

"Both gowns look lovely on you, Madame." Rosas said but the phone started to ring.

"Coming! Hello?" Suzie-Q said while throwing the clothes on Rosas and picking up the phone.

"Oh, Joseph darling, it's you! How have you been? And where are you calling from?" Suzie-Q asked. "It's a bit hard to hear you..."

"Right sorry... I'm calling from a hotel. I have to attend some unexpected business that's come up." Mr. Joestar said.

"Oh my! It must be difficult. Traveling to another country just after Japan. Its nearly been a month, hasnt it?" Suzie-Q said sounding worried.

"Yeah, sorry... by the way, Suzie... have you spoken to Holly?" This seemed to grab Jotaro's attention.

"Yes, I have spoken to her on the phone yesterday. She mentions getting a cold that's developed into a bout of pneumonia. She told me it's nothing serious but I think I'll visit her." She said.

"There's no need for a visit. I'm positive she'll recover quickly. You're such a worrywart....."

"Is this what he meant by 'delicate matter'?" Polnareff said.

"Shut up Polnareff" I wispered.

"You shut up! Go to sleep will ya?" He said while pointing at me and I stuck my tongue out.

"I'm not that sleepy anymore you French fuck" I said.

"Then get off my arm" Jotaro said.

"Nah I think I'll stay here, it's nice" I hugged his arm. Polnareff kept watching up with his mouth open.

"Madam Joestar is still as effervescent as ever. So he checks once in a while to make sure he doesn't visit Holly in Japan. To stay protectedfrom the truth" Avdol said.

"Although, I really wish he could tell her she's a very lovely person and she deserves the truth" I said.

"Are you saying that she..."

"I am. She hasn't been told anything. We needn't worry her unnecessary" Avdol said.

"Alright! I understand, I'll hold off on going to Japan!" Suzie-Q said while Rosas was following her from behind.

"By the way Joseph I have something I need to ask you. I'm having difficulty deciding between the white and the purple dress!" She said.

"I-is that so?..." Joseph looked at me because he had no idea about fashion.

"White" I whispered.

"I'm sure the white one would suit you better. Not that the purple one wouldn't! Anyway, I need to speak to Rosas" He said and I mentally face palmed.

"But the white one might get dirty..."

"Madame, have you consider wearing the blue one? It's in the back of the closet" Rosas said.

"Oh you're right!" She said while giving the phone to Rosas and leaving.

"Hello, Mr. Joestar it's me." He said after making sure Suzie-Q wasn't listening.

"Where's Suzie?" Joseph asked.

"She left the room, sir. She won't overhear our conversation." Rosas answered.

"I see... actually, I'm calling from the submarine we spoke a while back." Joseph said.

"Ah, then I quess you were successful with reuniting with Mr. Avdol" Rosas asked.

"Yes." He answered "Now, tell me about how Holly's doing have you gotten hold of the doctors from the Speedwagon foundation?"

"Well, actually. On the phone Holly says it's nothing more than a cold. She is quite insistent... but her condition worsens by the day. Mr. Joestar, dont you think the time to tell Madame Joestar the truth has come?" Rosas said worryingly. Joseph thought about it a little.

"No. There's no need to get her riled up. We'll put an end to this soon. I want Holly to get back to her normal life. Don't inform my wife of what's going on under any circumstances. I'll call back later." Mr. Joestar said.

"If thats what you wish, sir. I pray for your safe return." Rosas said and Mr. Joestar hung up.

"Oh, Rosas did you hang up already? I wasn't finished talking to him!"

__

"I'm sorry that you have to do this, Mr. Joestar." Kakyoin said.

"But you can rest easy, cuz we're right here behind you. We'll be in Egypt before you know it!" Polnareff said after.

"We must defeat DIO as soon as we can and save miss Holly" Avdol said. "I have returned from the brink for this exact reason"

"Thanks, you guys, really..." Joseph replied.

__

"Driving this is actually pretty easy! That's how you were making it look so simple, Avdol." Polnareff said.

"I don't trust you with this" I said.

"Hey!"

Just then we nearly crashed on a rock.

"Told ya!"

"For Pete's sake. Don't get carried away. The sea is riddled with potential hazards!" Avdol said.

"Hey, it's fine! Alright, let's speed tub this b-" And once again the submarine started shaking.

"Polnareff!" I shouted.

"Hey, I had nothing to do with that!" He said.

"Yeah, right..."

"I'm so tired, tell me were close" Polnareff said.

Kakyoin opened a drawer.

"One, two, three, four, five, six. There's exactly six cups in here." He said.

"Hey, hurry up and make some coffee, we're thirsty in here!" Polnareff said.

"Then make it yourself!" Kakyoin said annoyed.

__

4:30 AM

"Good news I just spotted the coast of Africa! We'll be there soon!" Avdol said.

A smile appeared on all of our faces.

"We've finally made ot to Egypt." Mr. Joestar said.

"It took long enough." Polnareff said.

"Indeed" I agreed.

"So this is Egypt..." Jotaro said.

"Yes, we have arrived." Avdol said.

Polnareff let out a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Avdol asked.

"Nothing." Polnareff said. "I'm just feeling sort of happy that's all. It's been a while since the six of us were all gathered like this."

__

Kakyoin made coffee for all of us and set the cups on the table.

"Hey, Kakyoin. Why are there seven cups for six people?" Jotaro asked.

"That's peculiar. I guess I didn't notice. I could have sworn it was six..." Kakyoin answered.

Mr. Joestar picked up a cup but it transformed into some kind of blade and cut his prosthetic hand off.

"What?!" We all shouted and then the fingers injured his neck and he eventually passed out.

"Jiji!"

"Mr. Joestar!"

We were all in shock as the blade formed into an ugly looking stand.

"Impossible!" Polnareff shouted.

"It's a stand! I don't know how but it managed to enter the board!" Avdol said.

Jotaro summoned star Platinum to hit it but it transformed into something else.

"Now it's gone!" Polnareff shouted.

"No, it didn't!" Jotato said.

"It transformed!" I said. "It disquised its self as one of the gauges! Just like with the coffee cup!"

"Come again?! We were a few hundred meters from reaching Egypt!" Polnareff said.

"Luckily, it looks like Mr. Joestar was only knocked unconscious. But the problem is his hand." Kakyoin said as he lifted him up.

The phone started ringing again.

"Who'd be calling us right now!" I shouted.

"Ignore it, Y/n. Stay focused!" Kakyoin said.

"It's the high priestess; our enemy is using the deadly stand named The High Priestess." Avdol said.

"So you know it well?" Jotaro asked.

"Somewhat" Avdol answered. "The name of the user is Rose, she has the ability to control her stand from far away."

"It's a pretty ugly stand probably for a pretty ugly bi-" I was cut off by Kakyoin.

"What's it's power?" Kakyoin asked.

"It can turn into almost every inanimate object as it comes from a mineral. Theres no way to recognize it until it decides to attack." Avdol said.

"How did it enter the submarine?" Polnaregf asked.

"Now I get it... how simple, it cut a hole and moneyed on it?" I said.

"The ballast tanks are damaged! Now we're sinking even faster!" Avdol said.

"Not to mention were losing oxygen, we can't go on like this!" Kakyoin said.

The phone started ringing again and without doubt, Jotato picked it up

"Sorry but the old man can't come up the phone." He said.

He then stays silent for a minute.

"Answer." I whispered.

"There's nothing to worry, Grandma Suzie." He said. "He'll be fine, I'm with him; Later. We'll come back once things calm down." He said and hung up.

"Brace yourselves! Were about to hit the bottom!" Avdol said.

Jotaro grabbed me by my waist and protected me as we hit the ground.

"Oh my God! I knew this would happen!" Polnareff said.

"I'm never riding in a submarine again" Jotaro said.

__

"Hey Kakyoin. Did you get which one of the gadgets the stand turned into?" Jotaro asked.

"I think it was this one..." Kakyoin said.

Jotaro shoved him away and was about to hit it, but seemed to think about his moves.

"What's taking so lo-" I was cut off by Avdol.

The light behind me started to twich.

"That's not it, Jotaro! It's right behind Y/n!" He said.

I summoned my stand and was about to hit it but it dodged and slightly sliced my neck.

"Kyaaaaaa" I put a hand on my bleeding neck.

Jotaro was about to hit it again but it dodged once more transforming into something else.

"Head for the door! It's traveling across the machine's surface." Avdol said.

"You say that but..." Polnareff started.

"If we stay in this room there's a pretty good chance we won't survive! Y/n, are you alright?" Avdol said.

"Y-yes" I answered still holding my neck.

"Everyone, head for the next room!" Avdol said.

Avdol grabbed the wheel but it transformed into the stand. "No way... it already moved and transformed into the wheel..." He said.

It went for an attack but Jotaro grabbed it by the head.

"Yes! We got it!" I said happily.

"That's was so close..." Avdol said.

"Apparently our little friend here wasn't as fast as Star Platinum. What should we do with it?" He said.

"Jotaro, what are you waiting for? Show no mercy! Hurry up and rip it's little head off!" Polnareff I said.

"Aye-aye, sir!" Was Jotaro's reply.

That was SO hot.

Jotaro started to squish its head and blood started dripping.

But then we realized... it wasn't the stands blood!

"It turned into a fucking razor!" Jotaro said.

"I can't believe it outsmarted Jotaro... what an enemy." I said.

"What's going on? Whatever's happening here, I'm pretty sure we're in a pinch." Mr. Joestar said.

I just noticed he's awake.

"Shut up, old man!" Jotaro said.

"The beast will attack us if we touch it... wich means we gotta use our stands! Magician's Red!" Avdol said.

"Silver Chariot!" Polnareff shouted.

"Chariot's rapier can't pierce its armor!" He said.

"Pick up the pace we can't lose it!" Mr. Joestar said while the stand laughed maniacally.

"Everyone step back!" Avdol said.

"There's still some oxygen in here!" I said while entering a room.

"It's going to run out soon!" Kakyoin said.

"Y/n, Are you alright?" Mr. Joestar asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"Forget it, Jotato. It's only gonna run away again" Avdol said but Jotaro remained in that room.

"Know that it'll be Jotaro Kujo who'll hammer you into a bloody pulp." He told the stand.

"Come on, Jotato we don't have much time" I said while hugging his arm and we entered the other room.

__

"What did you say? Jotaro, why would you answer a call from Suzie? You really shouldn't have done that. Whatever... we'll talk about it later." Mr. Joestar said while we were running.

"Do you have a plan?" I asked him.

"You bet. And it's a brilliant one. Joseph Joestar has run into situations like this more than once in his life!" He said.

"What do we do now? I have a feeling that this stand isn't the one trapped here. Sooner or later it's gonna leave that room and catch us!" Kakyoin said.

"The submarine is done for! We'll have to leave and find some other way to Egypt!" Avdol said.

"We're 40 meters below sea level! It doesnt sound that bad, but how will we get out of here?" Polnareff said.

__

"Scuba diving?" I said.

"I've never really done something like that..." Polnareff said.

"Hurry up everyone! Suit up on the doubble!" Mr. Joestar said.

"Yare yare daze"

"I just realized I won't be able to put on my equipment with this busted hand. Help me out, Jotaro." Joseph said.

"Do it yourself"

______________

Longest chapter might do more of those....

Word count: 2707

Updated: 17/6/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.4K 35
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤" "𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠" Y/n L/n was a girl who was raised by a single mother with family issues. She hated people becau...
6K 149 15
late /lāt/ doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time "he was late, just as always." sdc x reader insert ~ (she/her) p...
645 69 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
93.2K 3.6K 53
It's 1987, years after her battle with the Pillarmen and Joseph. In the beginning, she protected Jonathan Joestar, then she protected his grandson, J...