Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

Von imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... Mehr

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

25. College Trip

3.6K 254 15
Von imaginesnher

The chapter is not that good 😞 I'm sorry.. I'm not satisfied with what I wrote but it was getting late so I published...sorry :(

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Arini's pov

blinked my eyes before looking out of the window and finally smile looking at green scenery from our room. Every morning it makes me happy.

Slowly I got up from bed and walked to the balcony with the wider smile on my face. Birds were chirping and the cold wind was giving shivers to my body. The weather was so good. To add more goodness, I felt two arms around my waist and it tightened before I could move and say something.

I know well who it can be. I closed my eyes when he smelled my hairs and left his breath on my neck. Nothing could be more comfy than this. My hands automatically rested on his hands and rubbed them a little.

" Good morning" Shrey whispered in his morning tone making me totally melt there.

I wanted to greet him too but I felt him turning my body to him. I turned to him and looked at the messy haired Shrey. With a soft smile I opened my mouth to say " Good mor--" That's it... I wasn't able to say anymore. He kissed my cheek. He gave a long smooch on my right cheek. I held his shoulders when I shivered there.

His lips started moving and then he captured my lips. It was a slow kiss. I smiled in that kiss and he was caressing my waist.

I was colouring in red I could understand. It's just the effect of Shrey.. His one hand held my neck this time tightly, making the kiss a little harsh. I was trying to match the speed too.

And then he pulled up. We were breathing heavily. My eyes were closed due to shyness but I could understand his gaze on me still. Slowly I tried to open them and looked at him.

Breathing heavily he smiled, said "this is the morning I want everyday. "

I couldn't help but smiled so hard.

" Shrey"

But what happened? Why is shrey shaking me?

" Shrey? "

" Arini wake uppp Ariniii"

Someone was shaking my body.. But all I could utter was only " Shrey? Shrey! "

And my eyes opened to find Kalpana. I blinked few times. I was in a bus. Where's Shrey's room? Balcony ? Kiss?

"Shreyy... "

" Bas ek hi word ata kya tujhe. Shrey? Kabse bula rhi. Uth. Utarna padega... Shrey bhi utar gya dekh. "

( do you know the only one word? Shrey? I am telling from long. We need to get down. Your shrey came down as well)

Kalpana was scolding me. I sat properly and looked here and there. And I recalled that I came in college trip.

Th bus was getting empty. Boys were already out, only a few girls including me and Kalpana were still there.

We two took our bags and got out of the bus. And my eyes landed on my man at first obviously. I was about to approach him but I saw that Maya named girl approaching him already.

What does she want? I have seen her doing this before as well. When we were making line to get into the bus, she was roaming around my Shrey. It's good that teachers didn't allow boys and girls to sit together otherwise she would have taken my chance.
Huh..

" Shrey... Please help me with my bags. I can't carry them " Maya spoke to my Shrey extra dramatically.

And I mimicked her back here " Whyy? What are you? A flower ?that you can't carry your bags! "

Kalpana whispered to me saying " Who comes with 3 bags for only one day trip? "

" Pata nahi.. Dukan kholna hai usko yehape shayad. "

( don't know... Maybe she wants to open a shop.)

We started walking and joined our group. Teachers were giving us lectures on following the rules. It's just trip for one day and I guess it'll be finished by maintaining the rules only.

At first we kept our bags in our tents and then again stood in the group.

" At first we'll go to watch the flowers there. Everyone do not forget to prepare notes on that, everything will count on your exams. Be careful, do not push each other and follow the rules " The two teachers announced and we started moving.

There were so many flowers. That was such a colourful place. I love colours as well. I'm not a black and white person. The more colours I see, the more lively I feel.

I smiled of thinking what about giving Shrey a bunch of colourful flowers? Why should boys always gift flower to girls? Can't we do the same to make them feel special?

I picked a few flowers from there and was making my way to Shrey as soon as I could. I could see him making notes in the notebook and observing the details. He looked so dashing. Well when doesn't he?

I stopped for a moment and took out my mobile and clicked a few pictures of him. All sudden his single pics weren't single anymore. Someone else came too in one pic.

I saw it's Maya again. What is she doing here again? Why can't she leave him alone?

" Shrey, please help me to write about the flowers. I can't understand what to write except their colours and names. " And she pouted.

Why? Why can't you understand? Are you blind? Or don't have a head?

Shrey will give a harsh reply to her for this dumb act. I know.

But ruining my all expectations, he took her notebook in his hand and started discussing something. What do you think? I would kept watching them like a dumb? I went to them and walked in the middle of them, breaking them apart.

" Hey, you can't see? " I heard that drama
queen's voice but I didn't mind to look at her. Huh.. I started making my own notes after that.

After that work teacher tooks us to somewhere else. The more we were walking, the place was becoming darker. It was turning into the darker shade of green. So many trees were there.

" Can't we take a few trees from here to our town? I can't see trees there. " I whispered to Kalpana making her chuckle.

And meanwhile everyone heard a shout from a girl. I turned around to see it was she again. She was glued on Shrey. But Shrey pushed her as soon as possible.

" What happened here? " Teacher asked.

" Ma'am I got scared by the trees. " Came her dumb answer.

Kalpana pulled my wrist to bring me closer and murmured, " Isko per podhe se bhi darr lagta? pagal hai kya? "

" Jo bhi ho bas shrey se dur jaye 😭"

( just stay away from my Shrey)

Shrey's pov

I checked my wrist watch. It's been 15 minutes and I'm out of Maya's grip. Thank God.

Our lunch break was going on.. And that's the time I left her running to my tent and didn't come out until teachers called.

But swear Arini has guts. She is daring. The way she pushed me and Maya 🤣 I couldn't control my laugh. My poor girl is jealous.

It was time for boating. The first thing came in my mind, after seeing a boat was, sitting with Arini. It's true that I wanted to come in this trip for her only and I'm very sure that she came for me too.

I even know she wanted to sit with me in the bus. Her face was worth watching when teacher said that boys and girls can't sit together.

We came so busy with the project works that could not even talk properly. Are we even on a trip? It feels like they took us here for the exam works only.. She would be so happy if I tell her to sit with me on the same boat.

I was standing closer to the white boat, looking at Arini. She was laughing with flowers in her hand. I wonder what looked better, the flowers or the girl?

I kept looking at her until two arms were wrapped around my shoulder.

" Bhai kya kar rha? Boat pe chal"

( bro what are you doing? Let's do boating)

" Yeh white boat le kya hum? "

( should we take the white one?)

Madhav and Ankit were about to sit on the boat but I held them tightly.

" No one is having this boat. "

" Why? " Asked Madhav making me silent. How am I supposed to say it's for me and Arini? They will tease me again for nothing...

" I don't know. Just find another boat for yourselves. " I said without looking at them.

" Why are you talking tension? We won't disturb you and Arini. Let us sit together " Ankit said.

How did he understand?

" I.. It's not like that... I don't want to sit with h--" Before I could finish, I saw Arini coming. Leaving them there I started taking steps to her, to ask her.

She was also coming to my direction. I knew it well.

" Hey Arini will you do boating with me? "

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Was it good? I don't think so 😞 sorry..

Eid Mubarak guys ☪️

Sneak peak:

" Don't care about that Shrey. I have feelings for you only " She again tried to hold him.

Shrey flared his nostrils and said " Don't even touch me. I have been very good with you till now but believe me I won't be anymore. Stay away from me and stop your love nonsense. I don't know what kind of boys you have met till now but I'm not like them. Get that into your head " With that he left the place.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

159K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
20.7K 874 34
I turned around casually, back to my friends when I felt an arm on my shoulder forcefully turning me back around again. Now I was face to face with t...
1.8M 97.7K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...