SACRED DECEPTION

By havenwrts

ON HOLD || π‘­π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’”, π‘ͺπ’π’π’”π’‘π’Šπ’“π’‚π’„π’š 𝑢𝒇 π‘Ήπ’π’šπ’‚π’ 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 || Kashi Γ—... More

|| Copyright, Playlist And Dedication ||
1 || Agony ||
2 || Proposal ||
3 || Shah Gul ||
4 ||Dagger ||
5 || Ishq ||
6 || Amir ||
7 ||Unknown ||
8 || Sultanate ||
9 || Mirage ||
10 ||Portrait||
11 || Known Stranger ||
13 || Embers ||
14 || Moon||
15 || Taufeeq ||
16 || Heart ||
17 || Hooriya ||
18 || Chess ||
19 || Blood ||
20 || Rain ||
21 || Secret Passage ||
22 || Ornament ||

12 || Pakiza ||

1.2K 118 18
By havenwrts

A/N: Guys, I have changed the name of the main character, Shreeprada to Kashi. And I would like to apologise for the late update. I was busy with my studies and had no time for an update. Next time, I will try my best to update as soon as I can.

Sufian's pov~

My lips were touching the end of the musical instrument I was playing. My mind and my heart, were occupied in doing sedate dance on the melodious notes of my flute as I kept sitting in front of the fountain of the dining area and my lips didn't leave the flute.

My eyes were closed, and the only thing I was able to see was the darkness itself. However, this darkness didn't scare me, it was almost serene- my thoughts were interupted by the loud noise of footsteps coming right in my direction.

My mind, suddenly got alarmed and my hand slipped towards the only weapon I had, but I stopped making movements and opened my eyes after hearing a familiar voice.

" Bhai jaan, a man tresspassed in the Harem. "

My eyebrows thinned in confusion and fury after hearing the news Amir gave me. How come someone tresspassed in there.

How come our security system failed this badly.

I looked at Amir before looking at the other guards who had come behind him, then opened my mouth to speak.

" Who is he? "

I spoke quietly, almost indaudibly.. still his ears managed to hear my words.

I waited for a reply and silence prevailed till he cleared his throat and decided to speak.

" Nahi, Bhai jaan. Maafi chahege.. nahi pakad paaye hum unhe. "

(No, brother. I beg your pardon. We couldn't catch him. )

That's when it hit me, and my anger rose up immediately. Someone tresspassed in the Harem and they couldn't catch him.

Fucking tresspasser.

Sigh.

I was still trying to calm down my anger but the next word which left Amir's mouth, didn't help any.

" He had gotten very close to Sultana. We arrived at time, and he ran away in the opposite direction."

I was still calm down till now, but after hearing this.. my blood started boiling and my eyes roamed from one end of the guards to the other end which were standing behind Amir. However, my eyes still didn't find him.

" Where is Nasir, Amir? "

I said and clenched my jaw, before continuing.

" Someone has tresspassed in the Harem and as a royal advisor as well as the manager of security.. he should be present here. "

After completing my statement, I glanced at Amir and again opened my mouth to say something, but was cut off by the sounds of bells and anklets, which made me snap my neck in the direction of the main gate of this dinning area.

And there.. the rose, who had the power to arouse me, was standing in her all glory.

A smile found its way on my lips without my notice when I saw her taking steps towards me.

Her veil was done till her chin and she was wearing a white lehenga, which was covered with the pattern of red roses.

I moved my gaze from her lehenga to her hands and saw her wrists covered with lots of bangles.
And her small palms, inked with henna.

I was too lost in staring her that I didn't realise ,she was already standing in front of me, till Amir cleared his throat.. clearly asking me to stop gazing her.

I stopped looking at her and bend down my head a little to hide my smile, before replying to Chand bano who just wished me, but my eyes never left hers.

Although, her eyes were not clearly visible because of veil, but I knew that she was staring back at me with the same intensity.

I was about to say something to Kashi, but suddenly the voice of Aayat interupted me and I finally moved my gaze from Kashi to her.

" Bhai jaan, do you even know what happened in the harem? "

Sigh, its my sultanate, Obviously I would know.

I opened my mouth to tell her the same answer which came in my mind but she stopped me by saying something.

" Malika, let's go! Dinner is ready. Fast fast. "

And that's how, my own little sister dragged the little happiness of mine away from me.

I was still looking at Aayat dragging Kashi towards the dinning table when Amir came from behind and whispered something in my ear, which made my eyes come out of sockets.

" Rafiza and her father have arrived here in the evening, bhai jaan. I forgot to inform you because of some important work. And they will also be joining us for the dinner. "

He finished speaking and that's when it hit me, I was sure that its my mother who called her over here.

I moved my gaze to my mother and a sigh escaped my lips. Then I gazed at Amir and motioned him to follow me to the dinning table.. deciding to deal with that tresspasser and the man with a certain eagle tattoo later.

I looked at all the people sitting there, and as I arrived, they all stood up for showing respect. I asked them to sit down, however my eyes were still busy in gazing at her.

Kashi's pov~

I kept listening to Aayat silently and tried to show interest in her talks whenever Charvi nudged me with her elbow.

She introduced me to almost everyone present there in the dinning area and now only three people were left who were sitting at the end of the table.

I looked at the girl dressed in orange attire with a smile on her face, and heard Aayat's voice.

" Meet her, Malika. She's Pakiza, Tahir miya's sister. Ekdum naam ki tarah hi pak hain yeh."

( She's pure, just like her name. )

Aayat smiled widely and Pakiza smiled after bending her head down a little for showing respect, to which I responded with a little smile.

I moved my gaze towards the other two people sitting there but suddenly heard all the people present there standing together, which made me snap my neck towards them.

They all had stood up for respecting badshah and I too followed their actions.

He smiled after nodding and sat opposite to me as everyone again sat down. Now that my veil was up, since everyone present here is family so I was able to see his face clearly. And the look he was giving me didn't go unnoticed by me.

He kept looking at me for some minutes and moved his gaze away from me after Amir whispered something in his ear.

And just the removal of his gaze, relaxed my body.

I started eating after Aayat asked me why I was not eating, 'cause I was in no mood to explain her that her stupid brother was staring at me.

I tried to look at everyone but him, However.. I again met his confused gaze but this time he was not looking at me.

He was looking at all the people sitting there and It was not hard to figure out that he was trying to find someone.

And suddenly, his gaze stopped at the two people whom Aayat was going to introduce me to.

He kept looking at them for sometime before clearing his throat to speak something.

"You are welcome in Qadirabad, Rafiza. "

Unknown's pov~

The hakeem ( doctor ) applied his paste on my back in the time which felt like years. The burning sensation however reduced a little bit, but the pain was still there.

" Chand bano shouldn't have thrown that light lamp at you. "

He spoke from behind and I looked at him before opening my mouth to speak.

" Yes, she shouldn't have "

Sigh.

.............................

Another Update!
Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 141K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.3M 73.4K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...
142K 11K 42
Love that healed two broken souls. NIKHIL AGNIVANSHI is a 27 year old insanely hot and handsome man who belongs to a rich family. He hate liars an...
1.2M 60K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل Ω…ΫŒΪΊ Ψ¨Ψ§Ψ±Ψ¨Ψ§Ψ± Ψ§Ω†ΫΫŒ ΩΎΨ± Ω†ΨΈΨ± گئی ہم Ω†Ϋ’ Ψ¨Ϊ†Ψ§Ψ¦ΫŒ Ω„Ψ§Ϊ©ΪΎ Ω…Ϊ―Ψ± ΩΎΪΎΨ± Ψ§Ψ―ΪΎΨ± گئی πŸ’«Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...