Royal Brothers

By mewgulf_hk

Mewgulf, tharntype Gulf And Type are twins Brothers.They came From a Royal family. Tharn Kirigun is also a... More

characters
01 The promise we made
02 meeting
03 Engegment pt 1
04 Engagement pt.2
05 Annoucement
06 Finally Agreed?
07 Kiddnepped pt 1
08 kiddnepped pt 2
09. Helping Hands
10 New Arrival
11 Flashback
12 saviour
13 comfort zone
14 Planning
15 Forget & Forgive
16 picnic time
17 Make me yours
Author 's Note
18 Happy birthday
19 surprises
21 Strom is coming
22 going back
23. Missing Him
Author's note
24 coming back to him
25 press conference
26 crown ceremony
27 Marriage day
28 Stay Alert
29 choose: love or duty part :1
30 : choose - Love or duty pt .2
31 : Dew is alive?
32 Reunion
33 Fresh start

20. Happy moments

228 27 1
By mewgulf_hk

Everyone is so happy for them and they went to their dinner.

Tharn : baby why you didn't tell me before?

Type : because i want to surprise you..

Tharn : when did you know that you are pregnant?

Type: ahh.. actually..

Tharn : are you hidding something?

Type : okay i will tell all of you but promise me that you guys don't angry with me .

Jennie: baby what happened? Is something wrong? Tell us baby we won't angry on you .

Type : Actually i know when we are reached here but i want to confirm for myself that's why i didn't tell you sorry?

Tharn : you mean you know that you are pregnant before we reached here?

Type : yes .

Thanari: baby that's risky.why you didn't tell us ? What if something happens to you ?

Type : sorry dad but i want to surprise you guys that's why i didn't tell .

Darke: aow..why are you saying sorry you don't do anything wrong so don't worry...and you thanari how can you shout on my son .

Emma : yes no one can shout on my son .

Thanari: oiii he is also my son you two always spoil them .

Darke : yes did you have any problem?

Thanari : No.. NOT AT ALL( acting like child ) everyone is laughing on them because they actually fighting like a child but type 's all attention is on the tharn because tharn didn't say sigal word to type and type's patience are running out and he asked questions to tharn .

Type: tharn did you upset with me ?

Tharn : Yes How can you not tell me such a important news now i am not talking to you.

Type : ( sobbing ) sorry tharn please forgive me.. ( sobbing ) please na don't hate this baby ( crying ) 😭 this our love how can you do this to us... ( Crying nonstop ) 😭😭😭.

Tharn : baby ... stop crying i am sorry baby please i was just joking.

Type : did you think this baby is joke to you😭😭😭 ..mama ,papa look what is your son saying... brother please help me..😭😭 ( crying on gulf 's shoulder )

Thanari: whisperd in Jennie ears now he doesn't want us ,look at him..he didn't want us to help him .

Jennie: stop it, it's good na that he is attracted with his in - laws .

Type: 😭😭 mom ,dad do something he didn't like our child.

Drake: yes baby..Tharn i swear when we can back our home i will not let you enter in our house for a one week.

Tharn : WHAT... BUT WHY ?

Emma: shut up how can you say this to my son and you he is pregnant how can you shout on him ?

Tharn : mama i swear that i was just joking...Mew my sweet baby brother help me please?

Mew : huh what should I do ? Whisper in tharn 's ear just say sorry otherwise you can not enter in your room & our house . Tharn nodded in yes .

Tharn : okay baby sorry please don't cry .

Type: promise me that you won't say this again?

Tharn : ok i promise but please don't cry now let's go and sleep you looks tried.

Type: no i want to eat something.

Tharn : okk tell me what you want to eat i tell helper to prepare for you.

Type: i want eat pizza can you make it for me?.

Emma: you mean tharn have to cook for you .

Type: yes mom .

Tharn : but i don't know how to cook?

Type: i don't want to hear anything.. just cook for me once .will you ?

Tharn : okay i will try

Type: thank you .

His friends are laughing because they know tharn's cooking skill, he can't made a simple noddels they feel sorry for their friend but they can't do anything for him now because his wife give oder to him .

Drake whisperd in tharn's earbest of Luck son. But before tharn asked why his dad saying this they all left back to their room.

Mewgulf 's room:-

Gulf: i am so happy for Tharntype.

Mew : yes baby now i am going to be uncle i am so felt happy..

Gulf: hmm..Mew did you like to play with kids .

Mew :  like no baby l love the play with tiny - miny .

Gulf: in his thoughts* this the best time to tell him . Gulf is going to tell him but before that mew carried him like bridal style.huh mew what are you doing put me down now...

Mew : ahh..baby.. what did you think shall we .. make baby ?

Gulf : shy * what... nonsense...are...you.. talking..put..me.. down.. first.

Mew : oho..you like a red tomato now but tell me baby did I say something wrong ?

Gulf : why are teasing me like this put me down.

Mew : no baby. Mew carried to the bed and put him down on the bed and hovered him .

He kissed him on his lips softly and passionately.  Gulf also kissed him back . Mew
Asked for entrance and gulf happily give him. They Almost trace eachother  's mouth. Soft moan 's can hear in the big room.

Mew broke the kiss and looked at gulf with so much lust.

Mew : so what's your answer baby? Can we make a baby?

Gulf : why not ?  As soon as gulf said this mew immediately kissed him very hard.

Mew broke the kiss and went to his neck to kiss him.
He start sucking his neck. His hands was busy unbuttoning gulf 's shirt.

Gulf :   Ahh mew ..  gulf ' s hand was carresing his back and shoulder.

Mew sit on his knees and start removing there clothes. As soon as they get rid of clothes Mew pushed on the bed and start kissing him.

He went to his chest and start sucking and biting his chest.

Gulf : ahh mew stop biting it will leave mark .

But mew is mew he didn't listen to gulf and make sure to leave mark on his neck and chest.

Mew come near gulf and give him breathtaking kiss .

Mew : let's make love whole night babe.

And with that they make love whole night.

In kitchen: -

Type is sitting on kitchen counter and tharn is making pizza for him .

Tharn : here baby your pizza is ready.. let me feed you .

Type: thank you baby..tharn is feeding type and type give him a lots of comments to tharn .this so good baby i love it can you make more for me in the future ?

Tharn : yes baby i am glad that you like this let me taste it to when tharn taste, it was worse taste in the world and type eating so smoothly he felt so bad for type . Baby don't eat this.

Type : why ? I like this pizza .

Tharn: but baby this pizza taste is not good how can you eat ?

Type : Not for me this the best taste of pizza because you made me for me .

Tharn : but baby...

Type : no buts you are one Said that you don't know how to cook but you still prepare for me so how can it tastes bad.

Tharn : i love you baby thank you giving me such good gift i swear i never hurt you ever.

Type : i love you too hubby.

At obscure place :-

:- sir we have information that kirigun and kanawut family is now Chaing mai what is your order now ?

:- Good keep eyeing on them i want to every single information of them they snatch my whole family and now i am going to snatch their happiness for them JUST WAIT AND WATCH........

_____________________________

Someone is coming for them and they didn't know that Strom are coming what did our babies do ? Think about this guy.

And  guys tell me how's the chapter in comments and please don't forget to vote.

Stay healthy and happy byy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 17.5K 64
Type swallowed hard, watching the little water drops slide down Tharn's defined chest. He pressed the shutter button. The shutter clicked and the lig...
186K 10.5K 43
Type Audrey married to Tharn's brother Edward Gold.... All three are childhood friend... Tharn moved to US for his studies where he found a beautiful...
101K 6.1K 42
#2 in Gulf Kanawut (31st May 2022) #1 in Gay Fanfiction (12th Sept 2021) #1 in Childhood Friends (9th May 2021) #8 in Mew Suppasit (4th Feb 2021) #3...
44.7K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...