Seeking Gaston Lynx Esquivel

By levisky123

Gaston Lynx can confess to anyone, flirt to anyone, and be friends with anyone. Basically, he can do anything... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
EPILOGUE
Special Chapter

Chapter 7

2.1K 104 13
By levisky123

We still have about an hour to wait. I opened my PC and settled my things on my table, afterwhich, I looked at her as she went to refill her water bottle.

My mouth hung open as I just noticed that she is wearing a white dress with ruffles on her shoulder. I could clearly see her arms and scrunchie on her wrist, and oh god! She looked like a goddess in that white outfit.

Iniwas ko na ang titig sa kanya ng bumalik na siya sa lamesa. I felt the lump on my throat as I looked at her again, she is really unbelievably gorgeous. The only thing that stops men from approaching her is her cold stares, 'cause literally, you are a few feet away from her and you would see how coldly ruthless her almond eyes were. She is good at drawing her boundaries.

I got my phone instead and reminded Jess of our lunch and snacks this afternoon.

Minutes passed more at wala kaming imikan pareho. It wasn't an uncomfortable and uneasy silence though, it is comfortable and I hope she feels the same too.

The clock struck and we decided to go to the conference room. I opened the door for her and there were few people already in there, the executives and some of the presenters.

"Good morning, Sir!" They greeted as soon as they saw me.

"Good morning too!" I smiled at them warmly.

"Dito na po kayo umupo." One of the employees offered me the center chair but I refused.

"No. I am here as an intern." I politely refused.

Papa will be here soon and since I am just an intern, I'll be sitting with Carmalle on the side.

Pareho kaming umupo sa may gilid. I can tell that the atmosphere has become more serious as I entered the room, it is fine though. Papa is strict and I am not the CEO yet, they can still chill but most of them looked so uncomfortable already despite my bright aura.

We waited for a few minutes and the door opened. Papa entered the room looking so serious with the other executives.

"Good morning, Mr. President!" They greeted him as they stood up from their seats.

Kaagad na nagtama ang mga tingin namin. I smiled at him as he looked at me warmly. Lumapit siya sa akin at tumayo na rin ako.

He gave me a hug and patted me on the back.  Humiwalay siya sa akin kalaunan.

"Your Mom is asking for your presence again at home." His voice demanded.

He might be serious looking but he is soft inside. Lalo na kapag pagdating kay Mama.

Nalipat ang tingin niya kay Carmella sa aking tabi. I looked at Carmella besides me who remained sitting looking at me.

"Uhmmm Pa, this is Carmella, she is an intern here."

She stood up and greeted my father. "Good morning po." She plainly said.

My father smiled a little bit at her. "Good morning too, Iha. So I assumed you are an electrical engineering student too, Iha?"

Kaagad na tumango si Carmella. "Third year engineering student po." She added.

She doesn't seem nervous as they talk, while other people will be shaking off from too much nervousness just from starting a conversation with Papa.

"Would you like to work here for your summer, Iha?" Papa offered.

I looked at her as she looked at my father with amazement. Oh God! I've never been this thankful that I am part of this family, of this company. She really likes it here!

"Uhmmm, if given the chance po." She simply responded.

Ngumiti ng marahan si Papa. "Gaston, my son, can vouch for your entry if you really have the interest and competency working here."

Kaagad na napatingin sa akin si Carmella. I almost lost again at my own thought and forgot to breath as her eyes as she looked at me hopefully.

"I trust my son's choice." Papa tapped my back, smiled and went to his center seat.

We both sat as well, as the presentation started immediately. It will be for two hours but I know Carmella won't feel bored at all, cause this is the presentation for a sustainable power plant that we are planning to establish.

I took a glimpse at her as she listened intently and as she wrote her own notes. I can't help but smile at her serious face and how concentrated she is. 

The presentation continued until I noticed how uncomfortable she had become. I gave her my full attention as she rubbed her hands and arms from time to time. The conference room is actually really cold, and the aircon is just on our side.

I quickly removed my coat and gave it to her. She looked at it, then she looked at me. Napaawang ang bibig niya at hindi ko mapigilang titigan ang mga ito. It looked cherry red. I can't help but bite my lower lip as I looked at it more.

"No need. Thank you." She whispered and I almost closed my eyes.

Fuck that! Why does her voice become so coldly sultry when she is whispering! And she smells amazing too, like citrus and fruity. I was never a fan of perfumes but she just smells so good to me.

I shook my head to get rid of my dirty thoughts. It is all over the place again.

I looked at her eyes. "It's fine. We'll be here for two hours, and I am wearing my long sleeves, while you don't have any coat." I can't help but whisper too.

I saw her shake a little bit and that is when I made my move. I put my coat at her back and let it rest on her shoulder. She is a little bit hard headed, I should take note of that.

"Please, wear it now, Carmella." I pleaded.

She gave out a sight heavily and slowly nodded her head. I watched her wear my coat that is way bigger than her petite body. But that's better than seeing her shivering just right beside me.

I smiled at her warmly after wearing it. I saw some of her hair stuck with the coat and it was too late because my instinct got me into fixing it for her without her permission.

I stopped my hand to discontinue it but she remained like a rock waiting for me to finish. And that was probably my cue to continue doing it for her.

I smiled at her warmly after doing it as she remained looking at me. She then avoided my gaze and cleared her throat. She grabbed her pen and notebook again on the other chair and looked in front. Hindi na muling bumaling sa akin.

I looked at my hands and couldn't help myself but smile while looking at it. She just let me touch and fixed her hair, that was such a huge step for me!

I didn't know what happened after that two hours of meeting  because my mind was somewhere else as I stared at her from time to time looking at her amused and amazed expression to the presenters.

Nabalik na lamang ako sa tamang pag iisip ng nag sitayuan na ang mga empleyado. I absently stoop up as well. I looked at her as she arranged her things.

Papa went into us again after. "Son, please be reminded to visit us at home." Tumango lamang ako.

I hugged Papa one more time at bumitaw rin kaagad.

Bumaling naman siya kay Carmella."Iha, good luck with your work."

She quickly nodded. "Salamat po." Then she bowed a little bit.

Papa smiled at her one more time before leaving the conference room. Some of the employees bid their goodbyes as well hanggang sa kami na ang huling lumabas.

She then removed my coat and handed it to me. "Salamat rin."

Kaagad ko itong tinanggap. "No problem." I playfully smiled at her.

Pinagbuksan ko siya ng pintuan at tuluyan na kaming lumabas. I can't help but try to sniff my coat as we walk to our office. Halos mapapikit ako ng maamoy ang pabango niya na tuluyang kumapit. I carefully wore it again as I could freely smell her perfume in it.

My day went smoothly. We had our lunch and snacks together in the afternoon. Our dismissal came and it was pouring hard.

We are both at the entrance waiting for it to stop but I think it's not getting better at all. My lips are itching so bad to ask her if I could just drive her home,  but I am a scaredy cat and afraid of her rejection.

I can just go now but I do not want to leave her alone kahit pa may mga kasama rin naman kaming mga empleyado na naghihintay na tumila ang ulan.

"You can go now, I am fine here." She suggested.

Kaagad akong umiling. "It's fine…" I cleared my throat. Her home is near the school at madaanan ko rin naman ang campus. I have the right reason to ask her now.

I cleared my throat one more time as she stared at the pouring rain. "Your home is near the campus, right?" I bravely asked.

Unti-unti ay tumango siya sa akin. I swallowed hard again before proceeding to my next question.

"Uhmmm, dadaan ako ng school. I can drive you home." Finally, Gaston!

She looked at me plainly and looked at the rain again. Huminga siya ng malalim bago binalik ang tingin sa akin.

"Sorry for the inconvenience."

Halos mapugto ang hininga ko sa sagot niya. She is fine with it!

"I'll---I'll j-just get my car." Fuck! I can't even utter my words properly.

She nodded again at me, and immediately I went to the parking lot. I got in my car and started it quickly. I can feel my excitement and nervousness rushing through my whole body, I could even feel my hands trembling a little bit.

I went to the entrance and got my huge umbrella at the back. Mabuti na lang laging may stock and sasakyan ko nito, Mama always reminds me to bring one umbrella in my car.

I opened my car and then the umbrella. I stepped towards the entrance and saw her patiently waiting for my arrival. There were a few stairs before the entrance, tumigil ako ng nasa tapat na niya ako. I smiled at the employees looking at me in awe.

Tumingin ulit ako sa kanya at ngumiti. "Let's go."

I gave her some space as she stepped inside the umbrella. Automatically my hands went to her shoulder pulling her closer to the center. I thought she was gonna protest but she let me. My hands were shaking a bit as I held her. Sana hindi niya mahalata, 'cause it will be the death of me.

Nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng nasa tapat na kami, I opened the door for her and she got in. Kaagad ko rin rin itong sinira at umikot na para makasakay. I folded the umbrella and settled it at the back. There were a few droplets in my arms.

"Are you fine?" I asked as I settled myself in my seat.

"Uhmmm, oo." For some reason I could tell from her tone that she is feeling nervous now.

I looked at her more hanggang sa siya na mismo ang umiwas ng tingin. Maybe she regret agreeing to me? She might be feeling uncomfortable.

I was supposed to start the car when I noticed that she was not wearing her seatbelt. Dali-dali akong dumukwang sa kanya pero kaagad ring napatigil dahil sa tingin niya sa akin. Sumiksik siya sa gilid and she looked at me like she was going to scream. Her lips remained open and my eyes were settled on it again.

"You should wear your...seatbelt." My voice was breathy as I stared at her cherry red moist lips more.

How come she possessed these red lips without wearing lipstick? And she got the perfect shape of lips too. Her lower lips look much thicker than her upper one and it just looks so inviting to me,  I could nibble it right now.

"Gaston....please move."

I looked at it more, I was never seduced with mere lips but hell yeah, I could feel myself waking up now.

"Please...Gaston move."

My attention travelled to her eyes as I heard her speak. "Huh?" I looked at her almond eyes staring at me.

"Move, I...I can't breathe." She whispered.

And that's when I realized how close we were. Halos madaganan ko na siya at mahalikan sa sobrang lapit ko. My eyes panicked looking for an excuse as I got off of her.

I gripped my steering wheel hard as I avoided her gaze. "I---I'm sorry, I didn't mean to…" Now, Gaston fuck that!

She wore her own seatbelt and settled her eyes outside despite there being nothing to see because of the heavy rain. I saw her fingers hold the hem of  her dress tighter and that is when I realized how affected she is. She might think I am a freak.

I held the steering wheel tighter. I started the car and finally manoeuvred it. The silence between us could kill me right now, there is nothing comfortable with it and it is suffocating the hell out of me. I breathed in deeply again before taking a glimpse of her, she was still holding the hem of her dress tightly.

Fuck that! Gaston. You just made her uncomfortable.

Few minutes more at kita ko na ang building ng campus, now, where should I drop her off?

"Uhmmm, you can drop me just beside the grocery store." She uttered while still looking outside.

The rain is not that heavy anymore but she doesn't have an umbrella. I wanted to ask for her proper address but what happened a while ago is too much already.

I stopped the car when we got there, she looked at me and avoided my gaze again.

"Mauuna na ako. Thank you." She coldly said.

I quickly got my umbrella at the back and offered it to her.

"Please, use it. It is still raining." I pleaded but couldn't look her in the eyes.

"Thank you, again." I heard her utter it softly and saw her hands getting it from mine.

Halos mapugto ang hininga ko sa sobrang rahan ng boses niya. I bravely looked at her as she now opened the door.

"And I am sorry too...if I made you uncomfortable."

She then stopped and looked at my side, not meeting my eyes. "Sana hindi na maulit."

"I'm not sure...I'm not sure...Carnella." I uttered it like a secret only for us.

She gasped as she looked me straight in the eyes. Now, that's another expression I have heard from her. My smiles slowly made it to my lips as she looked at me shockingly.

"I can't help myself anymore, Carmella."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 4.8K 5
Caleb never thought he'd receive a confession, let alone two in the same day. Now it's time to face his own feelings unless he wishes to lose someone...
4.5K 164 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
37.2K 512 29
Teasing me with his breath, he enveloped me with his intense masculine aura."Don't cry. Crying won't help today." - After getting drunk, I went to re...
373 84 41
A girl from her early twenties comes from a middle class family, she got a job in one of the famous companies of the country which produces the idols...