𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 (ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ x...

By Bubble_Bleep

Y/n a young teen witch explores their new life as part of the Emperor's Coven, and along the way discovers th... More

𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝘿𝙤𝙧𝙠
𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩-𝙈𝙚-𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?
𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨
𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣
𝙀𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙠𝙚
𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙨
𝘽𝙁𝘼
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙩𝙝
𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢, 𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟏)
𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙡 (𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖)
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟐)
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙀𝙮𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 (𝟏) -𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚
𝘼 𝙊𝙬𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 -𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝

𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨

535 18 51
By Bubble_Bleep

H/c = Hair color

S/c = Skin color

H/ t = Hair texture 

You stirred in your sleep, and a hand lightly shook you, "Hey Bug, time to wake up. C'mon sleepy head." 

You yawned and mumbled gibberish as you rubbed your eyes. 

"G'morning Bug. How'd you sleep?" 

You opened your eyes and smiled, "Morning Papa. I had a funny dream about a little red bird and a boy with yellow hair. They were funny." 

Your father smiled ruffing your already messy h/c, h/t hair. As expected from a 7-year-old. He towered over you, with fluffy h/c brushing over his golden eyes matching his s/c.

"Hmm, really? You'll have to tell me all about it at breakfast." He said picking you up and heading out of your room to a small bathroom down the hall. 

He plopped you down and reminded you to brush your teeth and head downstairs for breakfast before walking away. You took your Griffen toothbrush and proceeded to get refreshed. Once you washed your face and dried it with a towel you saw your reflection in the small mirror. You gave a toothy smile to yourself, the mirror reflected back your messy hair, Niffler pj's, and your smile which had a couple of teeth missing. You looked at your reflection wondering what you would look like when you were older. You headed downstairs still in your pj's, singing a silly little song you just made up. 

Once you got to your small kitchen you sat down at the table eagerly awaiting your breakfast as a wonderful smell filled the air. Your father looked back to see some strands of your hair sticking up from behind the cabinets. He chuckled to himself as he saw your face lighten upon seeing the breakfast he had made. You practically were drooling at the sight of the fairy-eyed crepes and crispy bacon. 

Your father placed two more plates of crepes and bigger portions of bacon and a side of egg down on the table across from you. You heard footsteps from the stairs and gave a smile at the sight of your mother. She yawned, her h/t hair was as wild as yours but a different color. If anything you were a spitting image of your father except for your eyes. She greeted you both and sat down, your father did the same. You happily ate away at the crepes while kicking your feet. You bumped the table by accident and your mother gave you a glare.

"No kicking at the table Y/n. This isn't the park."She scolded.

You apologize, then ate your heart away while lightly kicking your feet under the table. 

...

After breakfast your studies were next. You were homeschooled, and you weren't allowed to go outside after a limited amount of time. You spaced out through most of it only becoming interested in the mentioned creatures. Once that was over you were allowed to go outside with your father. Your mother put on a timer and went back inside.

You grabbed a bunch of your toys you left outside from the day before, all creatures of course.  And your favorite one of all Sir Bubbles the platypus. He was a small-ish toy made of wood that your dad made with some light green paint for the body and a darker green circle around his eye. He also had brown paint for the tail, bill, and feet. You saw it in a fantasy book and were absolutely smitten. He was your right-hand man. You gathered them all up and form them in line with Sir Bubbles at your side. You got up and grinned at your army. You quickly grabbed a branch from the floor and pointed it at your dad.

You gave your mightiest battle cry and yelled "Charge!"

Your dad's eyes widened and got an idea. He drew a blue circle with his finger and your toys came to life. You looked in surprise and then giggled. 

"Charge! Go! Go my army and crush my enemies!" You picked up Sir Bubbles and made him a little crown with the plant magic you've been practicing while your dad got beat up by toys.

"Mercy! Please mercy!" Your dad cried. 

You smiled at the crown you placed on Sir Bubbles' head before setting him down and walking to your army. 

"Army halt!" Your army stopped and looked at you for instruction, "This is what happens when you mess with the mighty Y/n! The toughest witch on the Boiling Isles!"

"Now...be tickled!" You jumped on the older witch and tackled him.

Your father wasn't affected in the slightest but for your sake laughed like a maniac and pleaded for mercy. 

You would have never realized how much time went by so quickly if it weren't for your mom and her dumb timer. She walked out with a strict look on her face, "Times up." 

You and your dad pouted. You looked at him with puppy eyes, "Do we have to?" 

He looked at you guilty before turning to your mom, "Ya mom. Do we have to?" 

He looked at you and made his vocie to mimic yours, "I'm only 7. I just wanna play."

She glared at him, "Don't even. Samuel we both know why Y/n can't be outside too long. Get. Inside. Now."

You frowned and teared up a bit, "But I don't wanna." You mumbled.

Your dad picked you up, "Ya, I know Bug. You'll understand when you're older. I'm sorry."

You headed inside. After a while, you went to the living room to draw with crayons. You didn't understand the grown-ups, why can't a kid go outside? Your bored and it's mean of them.

You scribbled in frustration and ended up accidentally ripping the paper and breaking your crayon. You groaned and crossed your arms.

"Dumb paper. Dumb crayon. Dumb timer," You muttered.

"Hey Bug whatcha up to?" Your dad asked, just walking into the room.

"I wanna go outside again." You whined, "It's not fair."

He looked at you synthetically, "I know Bug, I know."

He thought for a minute then called out to your mom, "Hey Honey! You're going to the Market ya?"

As if on cue your mother walked in with her purse in hand, "Yes, I'm just about to go out."

"Could you take Y/n with you? C'mon Y/n will be right there you can keep an eye on them. It's good for kids to be outside anyways." He said.

She widened her eyes and then glared, "No! Do you have any ide-"

"Y/n will be with you the whole time. We both know our kid isn't a troublemaker. Please? It'd be good for Y/n to see the Market. We can't shelter them forever." He reasoned.

She thought for a moment, biting the inside of her mouth. She walked to the door and snapped her fingers then pointed to the closet. 

"Go put on your shoes before I change my mind," She said.

You gasped and gave a wide grin towards your father before hugging him and running to go get your shoes. You rushed to the door grabbing your mother's hand and waving 'bye' to your dad.

...

You smiled widely, you were super excited. You've never been to the Market before or anywhere really. You hummed a little tune as you swayed to the beat. 

Your mother groaned and tightened the grip on your wrist, "Stop. Just, stop." 

You stopped immediately, apologizing right away. You stayed quiet the rest of the walk.

Once you got there your eyes lightened up with excitement and wonder. There were so many people! Your mother reminded you to stay close and not to talk to anyone there. You nodded staying close as she talked to a vendor. 

You stood there watching everyone talk and walk around. You wanted to too, maybe your mother wouldn't mind if you left to explore for a minute or two. You'd be back before she'd know you were gone. 

You walked away and looked around at all the food and shops. It was very lively. After a while of walking around you were pushed back as you bumped into someone. You grabbed whoever it was's wrist so you wouldn't fall. Your eyes widened as you saw a vision of an older witch grabbing a strange-looking fruit and taking a bite. She began to foam at the mouth and choke before falling to the ground. 

"Hey, you alright kid?" 

The voice of the stranger brought you back. You blinked before letting go of the person's wrist. You looked up the adult not saying a word. The older witch looked at you funny.

"Don't eat the fruit there's something wrong with it." You said.

The witch wrinkled her nose but before she could say anything was interrupted by the sounds of gasps and screams. A bird was on the floor in front of a stand foaming at the mouth and twitching. 

People began to panic.

"What the hell?"

"That fruit. That one right there! I saw the bird peck at it, now it's dead!"

"It was poisoned?"

"Who would do that!?"

"There's no one at the stand."

The older witch looked at you with wide eyes, "How-How did you know?"

You back away a little nervous.

She grabbed you by the wrist, "How did you know it was poison? Tell me. How did you know?"

Another hand grabbed you by the wrist taking the woman's hand off you. You looked to see your mother with panicked eyes. She grabbed you and yanked you away dragging you all the way home, once in a while looking around cautiously.

Once you got home she threw you inside and began yelling.

"I told you not to talk to anyone! I told you to stay close! I knew this was a bad idea! I never should have taken a-a freak outside! You should have been here! You are just like your father! Reckless! Oblivious! Every bad trait from him! So stupid!" She cried.

She grabbed you by the arm dragging you into a small room. She kept muttering under her breath, "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid."

She threw you inside locking you up in the darkness. 

You began to bang on the door, crying, "Mom! Mommy I'm sorry! Please I'm sorry! I'll never do it again! Please!"

You heard her voice from the other side of the door, dripping in anger,  "STAY IN THERE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!"

You suddenly hear the front door open and footsteps.

"Hey honey- what? What's going on?"

 It was Dad. 

You heard their argument as it got more heated in less than a minute.

"I told you! I told you, Samuel! I told you it was a bad idea! I'm so stupid to listen to you of all people! That-that kid! That abnormal thing of nature is an accident waiting to happen!" 

"Don't you dare speak of your own child that way! What the hell!? Where is Y/n, what did you do? Where is my child!?" 

"You don't understand! You're so stupid to not see the bigger picture! Something could have happened today!"

...

You hugged yourself as they became consumed in their argument. You flinched everytime you heard something break. The yelling went on for serial hours until it died down. Once it became quiet you figured they forgot about you. Stuck in the darkness by yourself. You sniffed and smiled weakly.

"It's ok. Maybe tomorrow will be better," You mumbled.

You lay on the floor and closed your eyes, keeping that weak smile. 

Thank you all for reading! I appreciate all of you so much.

And if you wanna support, feel free to vote.

 I'm thinking of making a playlist to go with this. What do you all think? 

What songs do you think go with Y/n's story? Let me know.

Now...get some sleep, eat and don't forget to stay hydrated!

<3

-Your Author, 

Bleep 

Edited 7/16/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 378 26
steven grant a 16 year old teenager who lives in a small town called gravesfield and lives with a mother and daughter who our named camila and luz. b...
48.9K 1.5K 35
A powerless witch? In the emperor's coven? Y/n thought it was impossible, until a very kind person gave her the push she needed. Now, working togethe...
16.7K 815 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
143K 4.9K 25
★~--•--~★ 𝐀 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞...