bad boy•ethan morales✓

rileyowrites tarafından

ethan morales, the typical bad boy at sherman oaks comes back to senior year totally different and more attra... Daha Fazla

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
author's note

Fifteen

21.6K 520 348
rileyowrites tarafından

What was I meant to do?

Paxton was offering me a ride home, when I knew I was supposed to be going to Ethan's house after school. I had no other way to get home than him, especially since I haven't seen Ethan since lunch.

"Sure. Could you maybe give me a ride to Ethan's house?"

Paxton froze, and gave me a look of disproval. "Are you sure?"

"Yep, he asked if I could come over after school."

Paxton sighed as I climbed into the front seat of his car. He began to back out, and I thanked him for giving me a ride.

I gave him Ethan's address, which he quickly started riding towards. "Thanks again so much, Paxton."

"Anytime. Part of the reason I came back to work at the school was that I could see you and my other friends here," he admitted.

"You're so sweet," I smiled.

His car came to a stop in Ethan's driveway. I saw Ethan on his porch, peering over at the car and noticing Paxton in the driver's seat.

I thanked Paxton and got out of the car. Once he was gone, Ethan came rushing over to me. "Was that Paxton?"

"Yeah, he gave me a ride since I got a flat tire."

"You could of asked me," Ethan pointed out.

"I didn't know where you were."

"Yeah, sure. I didn't know you and Paxton were close," he snickered, as we walked into the house.

"Ethan, calm down. We've just known each other for a while."

He sighed and led me up to his room. We sat on his bed, talking, but also sharing moments at some points.

"You look really pretty today," Ethan complimented.

"Thanks. You look hot as always."

Ethan looked flustered as I turned to him and moved a bit closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and planted kisses on my neck.

"Should I worry about Paxton?" he whispered in my ear, moving even closer.

"No," I stuttered.

"Good."

Ethan kissed me passionately on the lips, and I wrapped my arms around him.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37.3K 590 17
I love this show and him 😮
77.4K 3K 48
Y/n Uzumaki is back in the village! It's been three years since he left. How has he been? And most of all... How much stronger is he?
29.6K 767 35
In "A Simple Smile," follow the story of Y/N, a young woman who has fled her past to start anew in America. With a complicated relationship with her...
1M 23.5K 46
❝ 𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 we weren't meant to be normal... ❞ -Peter Parker. (Y/n) Stark hides behind the last name Miller. Even though her life is surronded by Th...