SACRED DECEPTION

By havenwrts

ON HOLD || 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝑶𝒇 𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 || Kashi ×... More

|| Copyright, Playlist And Dedication ||
1 || Agony ||
2 || Proposal ||
3 || Shah Gul ||
4 ||Dagger ||
5 || Ishq ||
6 || Amir ||
7 ||Unknown ||
8 || Sultanate ||
9 || Mirage ||
10 ||Portrait||
12 || Pakiza ||
13 || Embers ||
14 || Moon||
15 || Taufeeq ||
16 || Heart ||
17 || Hooriya ||
18 || Chess ||
19 || Blood ||
20 || Rain ||
21 || Secret Passage ||
22 || Ornament ||

11 || Known Stranger ||

1.3K 109 18
By havenwrts

And I tell myself, a moon will rise from my darkness.

-Mahmoud Darwish

🍁

A/N : Guyssssss, who's your favorite character?!!

~~~

Kashi's Pov~

" You know, Charvi.. I looked out of the palanquin right after this incident took place and saw Shehzade Amir sitting on his horse with Shehzade Nasir by his side- ouch, slowly! "

I was telling Charvi about the incident which occured in the morning in front of the main gate of Sultanate, while she was combing my hair and preparing me for the family dinner tonight.

And I think she got too engrossed in my talks that she pulled my hair with her comb without untangling the knots of my lengths. Which made a painful moan leave my mouth, as I asked her to do it slowly.

From the mirror, I saw her opening her mouth to say something, because she was standing behind me, while I was sitting on a chair between her and the mirror.

" So sorry, Kashi! I was too focused on what you were telling me. "

I was right. She was too engrossed.

Before I could tell her that its okay, she again said something which forced me to think more about that stranger.

" Do you think the stranger is someone from shehzada Nasir or shehzada Amir, Kashi? "

The question she asked, I had no answer to it.. so I didn't say anything and even though I had not expected her to maintain the silence. However, to my suprise..she actually kept quiet.

I had almost decided to not to talk about this shit anymore when a thought out of nowhere crossed my mind.
And I opened my mouth to speak.

" I don't know about Shehzade Nasir, Charvi.. However, I think that there is something wrong with shehzade Amir. "

When I said those words, my mind immediately went back to that night.. night when he told me his name and helped me with Aditya's problem.

" Kyuki bhai jaan galat hain. Aur galat karne waalo se hume nafrat hain."

( Because brother is wrong and I don't like people who are wrong. )

"Amir, my name is Amir.. Malika. "

I came out of my dreams when I noticed Charvi's eyes thinning in confusion as she looked at me through the mirror.

Sigh.

I lowered my gaze.. then again decided to not speak and wait for her to break the silence, which she eventually did.

" You know what, Kashi.. I think that man who is threathning you is Adityaraj. I mean, have you ever looked at him? Like his height, his ego is also bigger than the size of ocean. Moreover, He has a beard! And he thinks it looks cool on him! "

I lifted my gaze and looked at Charvi through the mirror. She said it like it was the matter of fact, which definately it wasn't.

I found it very hard to suppress my grin after her statement, however still managed to put up a straight face when I opened my mouth to speak.

" He's the one who's threathning me, just because he has a beard and he likes it? "

I started laughing right after those words came out of my lips and Charvi glared at me from behind.

I was still laughing when I noticed her thinking something and opening her mouth to say the thing which she was thinking obviosuly.

" But Kashi, I think whoever that man is.. he's trying to keep you away from Badshah, even if it meant assassining the King. Remember, he had offered you a dagger? "

The smile which was playing on my lips instantly dropped after what she said and I started interpreting the whole situation in my mind.

Yes. She was saying right.

I lifted my gaze again and found her looking back at me.

The room fell into silence again before the edges of our lips lifted a bit to form a smile which looked more like a smirk and she decided to break the silence.

" Are we both thinking the same thing? "

She asked to which I nodded before giving my reply.

" Yes, we are. "

She smiled widely on my confirmation.

" Let's say it together then. "

She said to which I nodded hurridely before smiling like a fool.

" Let's say it on the count of three, Kashi! "

She stated and I started counting instantly as we both smiled like idiots.

" In 3.. 2.. 1..! "

" As Aditya Hukum sa wanted to separate me from Sultan that night so he can be the that man- "

" The dagger he gave you is beautiful!! "

I immediately stopped after her words reached my ears and I looked at her in disbelief.

To which she just smiled and mouthed me a
' sorry '.

Why the fuck she's so cute? haha.

I was still smiling when Aayat's cheerful voice reached down my ears followed by the creaking voice of the main door of my chamber.

I turned my head slightly in her direction as Charvi was still busy with my hair and saw two other people following Aayat with a wide grin.

" Bhabhi jaan, King has appointed these two in your service as they are also most trusted in the harem you know? "

Harem, yes I have heard about it. Although we don't have harems in Kashikullam but I remember Bhai sa had told me something about it.
It is a reserved area for wives, female servants and concubines. I am his wife, so I'm living in his harem where he can come whenever he wants.

In a harem, only male which is allowed to come i is the king itself.

I was still thinking about this information which was expected but still diappointed me to the core.

He can pay me a visit whenever he wants.

I came out of the thoughts of harem and Badshah when Aayat started introducing me to the two unkown people who were standing in my room.

" Bhabhi jaan, this is Aafreen.. "

She said while pointing towards the girl who was wearing an olive colour attire- which I was not able to figure out what it was.

Her attire had a long kurta which was reaching till her mid thighs-

I was too focused in solving the mysetry of her clothes when Aayat's voice made me snap my neck in her direction and I saw her pointing towards the other person.

" And meet her, this is Chaand Bano.. she's an eunuch. "

The person whose name was Chaand Bano looked at me while smiling from ear to ear.

Yes, I have heard that harems are filled with eunuchs, they are kept here for security purposes.

However, when I looked at Chaand bano's arms.. they didn't like the arms of someone who could protect me.

I was too busy in figuring out Aafreen's attire and Chaand Bano's arms when Charvi nudged me with her elbow. That's when I realised that I was staring at them.

I immediately came out of my dreams and joined my hands together in order to greet both of them, but Chaand bano suddenly held my hands and opened her mouth to speak.

" Ab aap yaha bhi haath jodegi, Malika? "

( Now you will join hands to wish in Mughal Sultanate, Malika? )

After saying this, Chaand Bano and Aafreen started laughing and tried to push my hands downwards.. However, I didn't let her.

I looked at her and a smile found its way on my lips when she finally stopped laughing.

" Ji jodege kyuki humare yaha aise hi sawagat kiya jaata hain dosto ka. "

( Yes, I will join hands because that's how we greet friends. )

Nobody said anything after those words left my mouth as silence prevailed before Aayat cleared her throat and opened her mouth to say something.

" Bhai jaan has said that Malika can live in the way she wants to. Nobody will force her to follow our customs and systems. "

As soon as Aayat's words reached down my ears, my eyes came out of its sockets and I looked at her with pure shock in my eyes..

I can't believe Badshah actually said that. Like, why would he?

He's weird.

I was still busy in thinking about the reason why he would try to help me out when suddenly, a melodious voice of flute reached down my ears and before I could process this information.. Aayat held my hand and started dragging me out of the chamber while saying something.

" Bhai jaan is playing flute again, Malika!! Let's go! I don't want to miss anything! "

Oh, so King is playing flute.

Wait, he can play flute? I processed the newly found information in my mind and was not still able to believe that he is interested in something which is not associated with war-

I suddenly bumped into a wall- no, into a man because I was too lost in thinking about king!
Moreover, dragging of Aayat didn't help either.

But wait, what a man is doing here in the harem at the first place!!

I slowly moved my gaze to the man who was wearing a black turban and his face was covered with the end of his head wear.

I moved my gaze from his face to his clothes, and noticed almost everything abiut his attire. He was wearing a black kurta and a black shawl. And the intidimating look in his eyes didn't go unnoticed by me.

From his face, my eyes scooted downwards and noticed a weird tattto of eagle on his wrist-

I stopped noticing the man standing in front of me when Aayat asked him his identity and he suddenly started running in the opposite direction.

But before he could run away, Chaand bano threw a Mashaal right at him which was in her hands because of darkness, and the fire caught his clothes..

He turned towards us for a tiny amount of time, and I noticed the green embers of his eyes.

And in no time, he started running away from us and royal guards ran behind his fading figure.

As I again started thinking about those eyes.. eyes which felt like known strangers.

Sigh.

Right now, what I knew was.. I have seen those eyes before.

🍁

Mashaal - A long stick with burning material at one end..used to provide light.

Another Update!
Any guesses about the man in black?
Thank you for reading Veekshu99, RajniJugran

Don't Foget to VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

401K 20K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
172K 5.5K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
125K 4.3K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...