πŽπ‚π„π€π - π‘ͺ𝑯𝑹𝑰𝑺 𝑺𝑻�...

By -raekensweasleys

❝ we've been over this, how many times, i'm not going to leave - you have me in your life and that's not goin... More

introduction!
one!
two!
three!
four!
five!
six!
seven!
eight!
nine!
ten!
eleven!
twelve!
fourteen!
fifteen!
sixteen!
seventeen!
eighteen!
nineteen!
twenty!
twenty one!
twenty two!
twenty three!
twenty four!
twenty five!
twenty six!
twenty seven!
twenty eight!
twenty nine!
thirty!
thirty one!
thirty two!
thirty three!
thirty four!
thirty five!
thirty six!
thirty seven!
thirty eight!

thirteen!

349 4 7
By -raekensweasleys

[irl, social media!]

—————

TW: MENTIONS OF LILY'S ED!!

[irl!]

LILY INHALES DEEPLY, TRYING TO ignore the awkward silence.

she doesn't know how she was even able to leave the triplets' house, let alone go into a public place with one of them.

"so, is it good?"

"hmm?" lily snaps herself out of her daze, glancing at him in question.

he laughs at her awkwardness and the fact that she's zoning out. "the pancakes. are they good?"

lily laughs at this, her eyebrows knitting together. "you're asking about my pancakes?"

he rolls his eyes, not getting what's wrong with this. "yeah. so?"

she laughs again, playing with her fork for a few seconds.

after a few more seconds, she finally answers. "i just think it's a little weird that you're asking me about them when you literally despise pancakes, in general."

chris scoffs, rolling his eyes. "fine. i can just go back to ignoring you and saying my snide comments, if you want."

she scoffs. "i figured you'd do that anyways," she says. "actually, i'd rather you do that than this." she mutters, her words coming out a little bitter.

"what's that supposed to mean?" he asks, pausing his eating on his waffles. "would you rather i go back to that?"

"i just mean that this whole nice act is all fake." she explains, looking down at her plate for a second.

looking at her food suddenly makes her feel sick to her stomach, causing her to drop her fork to her plate. "i'd rather you just be yourself. matt and the others only said that we need to hang out more," she says, pointing between the both of them. "they didn't say we have to be nice to each other."

he rolls his eyes, trying to ignore how much he notices her sudden disgust with her food—she clearly didn't hide it as well as she thinks.

"so, you want me to go back to being an ass?"

she rolls her eyes. "look, you clearly hate me. and honestly? i have no idea why."

"actually, never mind. i do have an idea," she mutters, taking a sip of her pop, before setting it back down. "i'm not exactly the kindest person in the world."

"i mean, i clearly have my issues. and now that you know everything about me that there is to know?" she asks, shaking her head. "you have every right to not like me. and i can't force you to."

"seriously?" he asks, rolling his eyes at her when she shrugs.

"i don't hate you." he says, quickly becoming amused by the confused expression on her face.

"i just don't like how you treat yourself. and also the fact that we both seem too alike and it's kind of infuriating—i also find you infuriating."

she laughs in shock. "okayyy?" she says, her eyes wide, not having expected those words to come out of his mouth.

she opens her mouth to say something else, but she suddenly notices chris' face hardening.

"what's wrong?" she asks as she takes another sip of her drink.

although, she doesn't get a chance to get an answer from him.

she begins to hear a set of footsteps walking up to their table that's outside of the cafe they're eating at.

lily looks up confusedly. then, her expression fills with one of realization.

alexander glares at chris more than he does lily.

actually, in fact, it's almost as if he ignores her—maybe he still has a bruised ego from that dark mark on his face from when she punched him a few days ago.

"now, what the hell is this, huh?" he asks angrily, his eyes finally finding lily's.

she gulps nervously, ignoring his gaze.

her eyes find chris', her eyes immediately sending a secret message of how her ex-boyfriend being around has completely ruined their slightly good breakfast.

"well?" alexander asks again, his gaze burning into her side.

though, she still doesn't answer.

"i thought you said there's nothing going on between you two?" alexander asks tightly.

chris speaks up immediately, his voice full of disgust and disdain, "there's not,"

lily's heart clenches and her gut tells her that those words hurt her more than she'd like to admit. is she so terrible that he can't imagine them together?

"and i don't think that it's really any of your business who she's with, seeing as you're not together anymore."

"and also the fact that she's clearly not interested in being involved with you at all."

lily's breath hitches in her throat, after noticing the anger in alexander's eyes and the way he steps closer to chris with his fists clenched tightly.

somehow finding the courage, lily stands up. "enough, alex."

he stops suddenly, turning to her with irritation. "why should i listen to you? you've made it quite clear that you won't listen to me!"

his yelling brings them a lot of attention from several people around them.

lily takes in a deep breath, sharing a look with chris.

something in his eyes tells her that he's encouraging her to stand up to alexander.

"you're both right. we're not together anymore, so you don't necessarily have to listen to me." she says, causing alexander to smirk.

before he can revel in being right, lily continues, "but, you have no right to act this way. you need to leave us alone and move on."

"and why should i do that?"

"because i don't love you anymore," she says with no hesitation, trying to ignore the guilt eating away at her at the hurt and surprised expression on his face.

"i'm sorry. but, it's true. so, there's really no reason for you to keep harassing me and my friends. so, you need to stop stalking me and trying to make me get back with you." she says seriously, not waiting for an answer.

she simply throws some money on the table and nods to chris. "let's get out of here. i'm suddenly not hungry anymore."

and with that, they leave, not looking back at alexander.

—————

[social media!]

lilquinn has posted!

liked by ellejames_, matthew.sturniolo, christophersturniolo and 25,450 others!

lilquinn okay...so maybe he's not that bad 🙄

tagged: christophersturniolo

view all comments!

ellejames_ ah my favs finally hanging out!! i love life 🥹
liked by lilquinn!
lilquinn don't expect us to be besties...we're JUST only learning to tolerate each other.
liked by ellejames_ and christophersturniolo!
christophersturniolo ditto.
liked by ellejames_ and lilquinn!
lilquinn what he said!
liked by ellejames_ and christophersturniolo!
ellejames_ WHATEVER. i'm still taking it as a win!!

nessabarrett so happy that u guys AT LEAST like each other so we can all hang out!
liked by lilquinn!

sabquesada yes!! both of my favorite youtubers are friends 😁
lilquinn ACQUAINTANCES. GET IT RIGHT SAB.
liked by sabquesada and christophersturniolo!
sabquesada right...my bad 😏
lilquinn WHAT ARE U TRYING TO SAY.
sabquesada nothing 😉

matthew.sturniolo finally
liked by lilquinn and christophersturniolo!

nicolassturniolo thank god. no more insults 🙏🏻
lilquinn eh, i don't know ab THAT
liked by christophersturniolo!
christophersturniolo ^^
liked by lilquinn!

andy_anders omg a miracle!!
liked by lilquinn!
lilquinn ikr
liked by andy_anders!

alahna111 no way we can all hang out now!!
liked by lilquinn, christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo and 2 others!

allsquinn ugh thank god. y'all are better as friends
lilquinn HEY. we're not that close.
liked by christophersturniolo!
allsquinn whatever u say...

jakemanks i guess i should be happy that my daughter has more friends now. just don't let him be a bad influence 🙄
liked by lilquinn!
lilquinn bffr 😐

ralfiemoon finally.
liked by lilquinn and christophersturniolo!

madifilipowicz so happy u guys aren't arguing anymore 😃
lilquinn HEY. WHO SAYS WE ARENT????
liked by christophersturniolo!

christophersturniolo I GUESS ur okay.
liked by lilquinn!
lilquinn I GUESS too christopher.
christophersturniolo WHAT DID I SAY AB THAT???
lilquinn huh. i suddenly don't remember 🤔

alex.wren hope ur happy.
liked by lilquinn!

user omg alex's comment? are they good now?
liked by lilquinn and alex.wren!

user omg...why are they kind of cute????

load more comments!

—————

[social media!]

liked by lilquinn, nicolassturniolo, matthew.sturniolo and 209,567 others.

christophersturniolo eh she's not so bad when she's not annoying me 🙄

tagged: lilquinn

view all comments!

user both of them posting on the same day w similar captions??? omg
liked by user!
user ikr???? i like them together!!

lilquinn ur not terrible either christopher
christophersturniolo 🙄
liked by lilquinn!

ellejames_ no way this means we can hang out more!!
christophersturniolo u guys basically already live at our house so why not

user omg they're living w the triplets???? why?

jakemanks don't get her into trouble or else.
christophersturniolo noted sir 🫡
liked by jakemanks!

andy_anders this is the best news ever
liked by christophersturniolo!

matthew.sturniolo now u guys can stop ignoring each other
liked by christophersturniolo and lilquinn!

nicolassturniolo we're still making fun of u tho
liked by lilquinn!
lilquinn ofc!! i wouldn't have it any other way
liked by nicolassturniolo!
christophersturniolo wow. okay.

madifilipowicz she's still MY friend before urs chris.
liked by lilquinn!
lilquinn ily <3
liked by madifilipowicz!
christophersturniolo of course, why would i wanna be friends w her???
lilquinn HEY. THATS RUDE.

alahna111 best news tbh
liked by lilquinn and christophersturniolo!

nessabarrett i can't believe u got her to go out
liked by christophersturniolo!
lilquinn EXCUSE ME.

allsquinn i will end u if u hurt her 😒
liked by lilquinn!
christophersturniolo yes ma'am 😐

ralfiemoon she's still my book bff
liked by lilquinn!
christophersturniolo obviously?? i'm not going to talk ab books w her.
liked by ralfiemoon!
lilquinn i'm taking full offense to this.
liked by christophersturniolo!
christophersturniolo GOOD.

sabquesada i love this friendship
christophersturniolo NOT A FRIENDSHIP.
lilquinn YEAH.

alex.wren treat her right.
liked by lilquinn!
christophersturniolo ????

load more comments!

christophersturniolo has followed lilquinn!

lilquinn has followed christophersturniolo back!

—————

A/N: hey guys!! here's a filler chapter and FINALLY SOME development w chris 😀 anyways, i'm excited to write their relationship bc i have QUITE a few plans for them (a lot of tropes)!!
—hannah <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 393 33
α΄΅α΄Ί α΅‚α΄΄α΄΅αΆœα΄΄ it's finally right person right time ... α΅’Κ³ gabriella and chris finding their way back to each other after they ended their situationship. ...
22.1K 936 32
π—šπ—’π—§π—§π—” 𝗦𝗔𝗬 π—œ π—Ÿπ—œπ—žπ—˜ 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ π—”π—§π—§π—œπ—§π—¨π——π—˜, 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—œπ—— π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ 𝗧𝗒 π— π—”π—žπ—˜ 𝗬𝗒𝗨 π— π—œπ—‘π—˜ π—ͺπ—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿ π—ͺπ—˜ π—˜π—‘π—— 𝗨𝗣 π—§π—’π—šπ—˜π—§π—›π—˜...
80.6K 945 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...
1M 28.2K 39
i want you, bless my soul, and i ain't gotta tell him, i think he π—Έπ—»π—Όπ˜„π˜€. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›. . . if there is anything an influencer w...