Manan ff Secret relationship...

By Sona_Ghosh

Manan are known to be lifetime enemies who are believed not to tolerate even each other's Shadow . If they ar... More

Prolouge
Meet our Hero-THE MANIK MALHOTRA.
Note
Meet our heroin-NANDINI MURTHY
Malhotra family members
Murthy family members.
Other Characters
1.Surprise Jaan
2.You.......
3.I was just joking....
Note 2
4.How dare you....
Important
5.Just leave Alia
Happy Independence Day..........
6.Realized that unknown feelings...
7.How could he...
Chapter-7 (pictures)
8.Female version of Yudhisthir 😱
9.What!!!
10.Manan forever β™₯...
Need help!!!!!
11.That was mind blowing.....
12.Eager now? Are we ?
13.I love you so much....
❀GRATITUDE❀ and Note 3
Promo
14.I trust you....
Please!!
Hey!!!
15.Mission Manan on..
16. Hamesha..
17.Jealous....
18.Dominant Nandu..
19. Aren't you eating too much..
20. Proud boyfriend...
21. Self obsessed Manik....
22. Manik Malhotra's c*m perfume.
23. Will the secrets be revealed ????
24. What's going on here?
25. Congratulations to you both..
26.Finally married..
27. Don't be a lazy a*s Nandu
28.The ultrasound
29.Manik is gay??
30. It's not f*ck it's love making
31.Manik.....
32.Rahul Raichand
33.I am back
34.Ice-cream..
35. Batchelor party
36.Secret girl..
37.Hey guys missed me?
38.MADDY SINGHANIA
39.Punishment
Note
40. MADDY'S LIFE
41. Special Juice
42.Manik's birthday πŸŽ‚..
43. Billionaire in love 😍 ...
44. She is mine..
44.Shoot..
45.Just landed to London..
46.Pregnant ladies are Dangerous..
Promo 2
47. Engaged...
48.Everything is perfect
49.Bucket list..
NOTE
50.Please be fine..
51.Please kill me..
52.Babies have arrived..
Help
53.Nandu is back
55.Who is the favorite?
EPILOUGE
HEY
NEET 2024

54.Manan,Manav,and Manvi

1K 137 24
By Sona_Ghosh

NO ONE'S POV

Nu- Sir please come one of the Malhotra triplet the girl she is not able to take the oxygen properly please come fast...

Do- What how is that possible come fast...

In all this while Nandini was stood frozen....meanwhile Manik just turned towards her only to have freeze in his place...

N-Ma..man..Manik is...is this our baby did we have triplets...

M- Nandini listen..

N- Yes or no Manik..

M- Nandini listen ju..

N-(Shouting)YES or NO??

M-(putting his shoulder down)Yes Nandu...

N-(tearing up)And you didn't think of telling me wow..

M- Nandini I am so..

N- (Shouting)Keep your sorry to yourself Manik..Did you..

C-(running entering the cabin)Manik- Nandu come fast she... she is losing her senses...

Manan- WHAT!!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Do- Mrs.Malhotra you shouldn't be here you are week ple....

N- How is my baby doctor??

Do- Sorry Mr & Mrs.Malhotra but we can't think we can save the baby...

N- Can you all please lend me a stethoscope and all the necessary things needed...

All- Nandini/Nandu...

D- But.. you are directly related to the patient you can..

N- Please think me as a doctor and not the mother please..

D-(slightly nodding)OK Mrs.Malhotra we are allowing you as we all know you are the best cardiologist all over the world but I am sorry you have to sign the bond it is nursing home protocol...

N- Give me...

She signed the bond and turned towards Manik and nodded no she is not angry she understood Manik did it for her only...She must think from his point of view to she feels she would have done the same if she was in his place so...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

MANIK'S POV

The look on Nandini's face was so heartbreaking but I today saw the determination in her eyes today not only as a mother but as a doctor the determination to save her patient... and I know she can she will save our daughter my little princess...

It has already been two hours already I hope both are safe even Nandu is week she just few hours ago delivered triplets I hope everything is fine...

Unknowingly a tear escaped my eyes

Please God what kind of test are you taking I hope everything is fine...

Suddenly we heard the door of the O.T opening I hurriedly weeped my eyes and went here there was my Nandu standing I can see she is too weak to stand straight even...

As soon as I went near here she fell in my arms loosing her consciousness...

N-(whispering)I could Manik...Our daughter is free from danger....

Saying this she lost her senses..Making me extremely panic mom hurriedly took our princess into her arms and I picked up Nandu taking back to her Cabin as per the doctor's instructions...

D- Nothing to worry Mr.Malhotra she us just week so she lost her senses she is a fighter this small weakness can't do anything to her.. but make sure she just gets proper rest and medication than she will be ok...

M- I will be extra careful with her doctor....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I don't know when I feel asleep but as soon as I opened my eyes I came across the most beautiful veiw of the world there were my four lifeline sleeping peaceful..Nandini on the bed and tge babies on the cribs beside each other...

Suddenly I heard a cry I saw Nandini moving a little not wanting to disturb her I hurriedly went and saw my Eldest child crying I hurriedly took him in my arms to stop him..

M- Ula ula why are you crying my love see your daddy is here...

I saw he suddenly stopped crying and begin listening to me as if he could understand everything..

M- See man you are the Eldest among all and you are only crying what will your brother and sister learn ha you shouldn't cry right man...
You are strong right you have to protect your brother and sister right my little fighter.. You know you four are my lifeline I toh loved your mother always but now you all are also added in the list if your ma is my heart then you three are my heartbeat...❣️❣️❣️

We father and son were having our time when we heard another cry and hearing that cry my Eldest son also again began to cry..I turned to see my younger son is the intruder this time.. I hurriedly went towards him and picked him in my other arm and try to stop them but nothing could stop them...

N- Manik..

And this time Nandini woke up..

M- Nandini you rest I am taking care..

N- Manik they are probably hungry give them to me....and please help them to feed them...

And as soon as I opened the hospital gown her beautiful breast came in front of me making all my blood to rush in the south .Not now Manik she needs rest I thought shaking my head...

I saw as soon as I gave my children to her they both latched their mouth towards her breast..Making me a little jealous of my little men to see them taking part of my right

I turned towards Nandu to see she is already red seeing my gaze..

N-Manik could you please turn the opposite side..

M-(Smirking)Are you shy baby girl...

N- Manik please..and what is this babygirl I am now feeding your children after giving birth to them and I am still now a baby girl hmm

M- You will always remain my little cute Nandu with whom I fell in love...

I saw saw both my sons was done eating I again adjusted her dress...I was going to take them but Nandini held them in her arms tightly...

N- Let me hold them please..

Nodding my head I made them them sit properly..

N- Manik can you bring our daughter here i want to see her...

I carefully brought our daughter to her...

I saw Nandini is in aww seeing her..what do my princess she is literally so beautiful....

N- Manik she looks like a female version of you...Have you thought of the names..

M- I always wanted a daughter so I have a name on my mind but first you name our sons..

N- Me??

N- Yes my love..

N-Manan Manik Malhotra and Manav Manik Malhotra....

M-(shaking my head)Ump hmph Manan Nandini Manik Malhotra,  Manav Nandini Manik Malhotra and Manvi Nandini Manik Malhotra...(I said kissing her forehead)Daddy will always protect you my princes and princess and you two my little boys remember you have huge responsibility on your shoulders you keep all the boys away from your sister understood..

N- MANIK...

M- What I am saying thr truth she can't have any boy until she is um 35 um no so less 40 um no 45 um.. no that is also le...

N- Says the one who has been eyeing me from the moment I was born..

M- My case is different and ya my boys if you ever fall in love come to me for advice ok but ya make sure to always respect girls and never break the heart of someone who truly loves you OK.. but I also know you both are going to break heart of millions of fangirls considering you both are the son of THE MANIK MALHOTRA..

N- Self obsessed Malhotra..

I smiled listening her comment now I have everything now mom-dad , my twinie , my wife , two handsome sons and a beautiful daughter...I was blessed with the best and couldn't thank God enough for that..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYS?

THOUGHTS ON MANAN.

Words limit- 1400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
33.2K 3.6K 41
08/01/2021 - 24/06/2022 Nandani Taylor from Shimla is an epitome of beauty starting as first year student in Rosemary field. She is gorgeous, she is...
305K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...
26.1K 2K 16
πŸ’šAll this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...