Adored by the Alpha

By Tadtooromantic

After the Lycan overtake of the government, many things changed for humans. This includes Paige White, who be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
NOT AN UPDATE- Visuals
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Thoughts?
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20,5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update- info dump
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N- edits
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
NOT AN UPDATE- Family trees
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Not an update; About the author
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (haha)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 76.9
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 72

9.2K 317 64
By Tadtooromantic

A looooong wait for a not-so-long update. 

I've had a great graduation time tho. There will be pictures at the A/N at the end. 

TW for threats of sexual violence, gunviolence, blood/gore-ish, and death in this chapter.

Love yous, see ya at the A/N!

**********

Each breath was a struggle more than the last. Sharp pains echoed in my chest with each breath, making me curl up around myself. The pain in my face I couldn't do much about, aside from not laying on my stomach, as tempting as it was to get some sort of dignity.

Twelve times. Since they'd cut off my shirt, someone had come up and groped me, or twisted my nippled or poked my breasts. Twelve times. Like disgusting, sociopathic pubescent boys.

Oh, and I was hungry. I wasn't exactly sure for how long they'd driven me yesterday. After the taser in the parking garage, things had gone dark for a while. I'd woken up a little bit when I'd been thrown into the snow. All I'd been able to do was cry, fear rattling through my body with the belief that they'd thrown me somewhere to die of hypothermia to only be found in the spring when the snow melted away.

Then I'd been yanked into relative warmth, but darkness. The complete darkness of a trunk in which I was thrown around, getting beaten and bruised thanks to erratic driving. And now I was here, in this shut-down storage and packing facility.

The worst part was when they got close. They circled me, walking close to me, occasionally taking sharp turns and walking quickly and determined towards me, before changing their course. Psychological torture, obviously. Keeping me on edge and terrified until I'd go nuts without them even really doing anything.

Worst part was that it was working very effectively. Because every time they did get close, I winced, I prepared for impact, I pressed my legs together as hard as I could. And then they'd turn around with a laugh - and maybe a grope of a tit for good measure.

As a result, I was a shivering, curled up wreck of a person laying on the cardboard in wet clothes.

I'd lost my ability to hold water half an hour ago. It'd built up too long, and had begun to hurt. So against my will, it was released. Que humiliation tactics and shaming from my captors.

I wanted my Allen, more than anything in the world. I wasn't sure wether the video had been sent, and if it had, if it had been good enough quality to read my lips, or if anyone was able to read my lips, or even if the bit of the video in which Alpha Charles got all up in my face had made it to the final cut- although I suspected it had, considering that the entire purpose of it was to torture Allen.

Now all I could do was wait - and hope that I didn't get killed before there was a chance for Allen to get here. As well as hoping that if I died, if they did kill me, that it wouldn't be Allen who would find me. I can't even begin to think of what he'd do to himself and those around him if he managed to get here only to find me dead.

Dead.

A shiver moved down my back at the thought. There hadn't been any religion in my household growing up, and I'd been around 8 when I was first introduced to the concept of 'heaven' and 'hell'. It had seemed horrifying that doing one bad thing or believing in the wrong or no god at all could land you in fire and brimstone for the rest of eternity. My mom had then had a very stern talk with my religion class teacher- said teacher had during the following class then explained that since no one knows which religion is right, that might as well mean that all of the religions were entirely made up and there was no reason to take any of it serious unless you wanted to.

I'd read once that a study had been conducted, and found that the first place for 'least afraid of death' was shared between two groups; the über religious, and those who had no belief in any form of religion at all. Not to sound like one of those people, but I had never been entirely pro or against religion, but more spiritual. Liked the thought of a possible life after death, seeing pops again one day, maybe meeting my uncle.

But then again, I'd never before faced the possibility of dying before pops. And now, no matter how nice and comfy I imagined the afterlife, or lack thereof, I didn't want it. I didn't want any of it. I wanted a whole life, living with Allen, going to college, getting a job I love, getting married, having kids, going on lavish vacations with Allen to Italy or Southern France. Dying of old age next to Allen, surrounded by all of my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, all of whom are ready to pounce to take all my money and fight over who gets to have my antique Funko Pop collection. Or at the very least I wanted to graduate high school.

I shifted on the floor when something hit me. Something small and hard had been thrown at me. I didn't have the energy to move too much and look at what'd been thrown. A deep groan sounded in the direction from which the thrown object had come. "Ugh, your little loverboy alpha is a lil' slow to reply to my video. What do you say, Paigy, do you think we need to make him another one? Perhaps one a little more intimate this time? Something to catch his attention. Perhaps we should consult an ad campaign manager, they know the way around getting people's eyes towards them. What's the first rule of advertisement again? Sex sells?"

The sounds around me became clearer as my heart rate increased. When I turned halfway, I could see Alpha Charles walking towards me, his eyes as hollow as his smile as he approached. "Whaddya say boys? How about making a good old porno? A little home video to send to Alpha Crybaby. Amateur style. Huh?"

I shifted backwards as much as what was possible in my tied up and humiliated state, and could only watch as laughter sounded from the front of the room, and flashes from cameras pointed my way. My breathing was labored and my eyes began to sting.

With a grim, toothy smile, Alpha Charles pulled out a knife from his back pocket, I barely got two feet backwards before he reached down and dragged me towards him by my ankles. His grip was tight enough to bruise as he held my leg to the ground, and with the knife began to cut into the rope wrapped around my ankles. I held still, feeling every atom in my body pulsing with adrenaline, panic pushing through my veins with each of my heartbeats.

The rope around my ankle loosened at last, Alpha Charles narrowing his eyes with an evil smile. He pulled my legs apart slowly, carefully. Whimpers began moving past my lips as he began tugging at my pants. My nostrils flared, the feeling of his hands on me burning painfully like acid sticking to my skin.

There was no thought, just reaction. I'd been frozen in place by fear, and had expected to stay as such. And apparently, so had Alpha Charles – at least he certainly didn't look like someone who had expected me to kick him square in the face. The room was entirely silent for a tick, even the wind outside seeming to have gone quiet.

The energy was still surging through my body. I had no choice but to make good use of it. With the adrenaline pushing aside the pain of my... everything, I got up, and made a run for the door in the back of the room, and pushed the handle down with my elbow without looking back, before booking it into the snow. The sun had begun to set outside put the remainder of dusk's light. still glistened on the snow. Most of it around the packing place was untouched, safe for a few footprints. I didn't waste time admiring, however, but booked it towards the way from which the tiretracks and majority of the footsteps led.

I screeched at the top of my lungs. No real words left me, just nonsensical yells and screeches so someone would here me, so someone would come, so someone could save me.

My pulse resonated inside my skull, total and utter panic through my every nerve as I could hear the yells and callouts behind me.

I kept running as fast as the snow would allow me. The bitter cold searing into my pants, my naked chest. Every bit of me. My quick breaths danced through the cold as my legs began searing. The yelling behind me grew louder, closer. I looked over my shoulder, just for a moment, my knee giving in when I stepped into a dent in the ground covered by the snow.

The snow made it impossible for me to get back up, no matter how hard I tried to get back on my feet. I pushed myself against a wide tree, covering down with my back against the snow-covered bark.

I tried my best to breathe calmly through my nose so the steam of my breath wouldn't give me away too obviously.

My breathing stopped entirely when I heard the snow creaking nearby. "Don't you try and hide your filthy little whore. I can see your deep footsteps in the snow, fatty."

I shivered, from the cold and the fear, sucking in a slow breath. The sounds of the creaking snow faded, letting my heart ease for a moment.

The next second, I was pushed against the tree, Alpha Charle's hands on my neck. "Well well well, look what I found!" He growled into my face, tightening his grip with one hand and removing the other from my neck, moving it down. "Are you sure you should be out in the cold dressed like this, huh?" He used the free hand to twist my nipple. I whimpered as much as possible while he choked me.

I wriggled my legs, tried to push my knees against the Alpha's chest. He chuckled, spitting in my face. I clawed at the bark of the tree my hands were resting against, trying to keep myself present in reality, holding on to it so I couldn't slip away.

I looked away from him, up at the sky. There were no clouds to be seen, just a purple, pink, and orange sky. It was beautiful. The sound of the Alpha hissing and grunting and practically foaming at the mouth faded into the background, and I kept my focus on the beautiful colors of the sky.

And then a bang echoed from the side, throwing both me and the Alpha to the side. I gasped for breath, looking to the side at the Alpha. A scream echoed along with the sound of the shot when I saw the blood and brains in the snow, sprayed out from the exit wound in the left side of his head.

I kept staring at him, waiting for him to move, to attack me, I pushed myself back, kept staring as the blood poured out, the warmth melting the snow.

I screamed again when hands closed around me. I threw myself back, out of the range of the touch, kicking and screaming and yelling. "Let me go, no, no, no! Don't touch me!"

I was pushed against the snow, kept my eyes closed as sobs tore through my chest. "Love,"

My eyes opened at the word, meeting warm melting chocolate filled with concern. Allen's eyes shifted over my face, examining me, before he wrapped his eyes around me and held me close. "Oh, my love, my beautiful Paige. I'm so... goddess, oh thank you sweet goddess," He whispered into my shoulder before pulling back. The rope around my wrists loosened the next second. 

In a second he had unzipped his jacket and wrapped it around me, pulling it closed around my chest. "Oh my sweetheart," he lifted me up in his arms.

I rested my head against his chest, whining and sobbing. "Allen..."

"Yes, yes, I know my love. I'll get you to the hospital. Don't worry. You're safe now sweetheart, all safe." He brushed my hair away from my face and kissed my forehead. As he walked, he stopped for a second, his body jolting as he kicked something. "That bastard will never hurt you again. Don't worry, sweetheart. I love you. You'll be alright, no matter what, okay? I'll take care of you, always." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

Exhaustion took over, my breathing painful from throat to lungs. I rested my forehead against Allen's shirt, feeling his warmth. His embrace. Him. Allen. My Allen.  

**********

A/N

Pictures as promised:

And last but not least: Me being a true wattpad 'I'm not like other girls' reader girlie at my prom with a book. 

For the record, that thing on my arm is a press-on tattoo. Not a real one. I have a real one, but that's on the small of my back. 

And in two weeks from now, I'll be sitting in my own apartment, so I'm really excited about that too. Already started backing up my stuff. Takes a while. I've got 150+ books. And over 40 Funko Pops. 

Love yas, and sorry for the wait! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.6K 24
It is said that only the special humans get werewolf mates. Human mates aren't usually frowned upon in most packs, but as for The Larken Moon pack it...
198K 5.2K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...
2.2M 72.7K 41
When Hannah is mated to her old bully, everyone implores her to move on and forgive him for the good of the pack. She will need to decide if the pac...
11.2K 331 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...