OMEGA (Kaisoo)

由 sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... 更多

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 School
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 21 Temper
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 27 justice Js
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall

Chapter 31 busted

91 2 1
由 sugarwtter

Little A/N

Hellooo frens,
"Quick" little disclaimer since some ppl seem to be a little confused and have been reaching out to me more frequently:

I'm happy ppl enjoy my stories and vote or even comment now and then but I dont really pay too much attention to it and I dont really do this with professional motives or anything.. This is more of a hobby and I sort of just roll with it how and when I feel like it.

yes I've said before that I try to take serious what I write about and how because all my stories have heavy topics in them and I dont want to hurt anyone or spread false advices/infos, which is why I generally always try to make it clear I'm no expert.

if you are offended/hurt by anything I depict in my stories do not hesitate to reach out to me and we can figure it out.
if you are in crisis and need help there are international helphotlines in my 'about'

Basically this means I try to approach a topic how I feel about it since I have experienced majority of the little trauma nuggets I base my angsty stories around. (Obviously specially in this book a lot is blown out of proportion, this was and still is a way of coping for me lol)

that being said...

I dont beta read and I dont think will ever have a schedule for updates.. I'm really sorry if thats disappointing to you and I understand that it may be irritating but There was a time I did try and it just stressed me out and if im stressed doing the thing thats suppose to literally be the opposite then what's the point..

I hope this wasnt too messy and you can understand and if not I get it if you just dont read or follow my stories. No hard feeling no harm done. Do what u gotta do shawty

Now finally on with the damn story 😂✨️✨️

-

" again, shouldnt we tell sojoon? Though " chanyeol exhaled conflicted. He was standing on the Back of a flatbed truck loaded with wooden Planks for yunas project. He tossed a wooden plank over to unload it and Jay reached for it, rolling it over to move away as he shock his head not the least troubled " hell no "

" agreed " eujin arrived by his side helping him pull out another one " he would just pull us out of school and overreact "

" and wheres the wrong in that? Dont you remember how the house looked like after they attacked you guys?" Chanyeol stood, worried eyes looking over the 2 who now stopped moving the planks to squint at him, standing right before the sun. 

eujin sighed, hands lifting to each side of her hip as she shared a glance with jay who briefly rolled his eyes as he stepped up to the troubled beta " its school man" he reasoned " they wont do anything against us there trust me policies say no territory business on campus otherwise we all get thrown out besides who knows maybe they're done with us, kyungsoo is a part of our pack afterall, the deal is closed. Maybe theyre just trying to go to school like us, what else could they do ? Even if they didn't care bout the policy, touching any one of us would be cause of war and who'd stand with them after their little melting jellytwins stunt ?"

chanyeol looked away not necessarily feeling better but not finding a reason to argue against it either. From all the pack members the beta always tried to stay the most truthful because in a way he could relate to the overworried nature the alpha carried, he himself had trouble of not picture the worst case scenarios at times and though he'd mostly kept them to himself knowing how reckless and easy going the rest of the pack aside from Sojoon n was, it didn't change the fact that it troubled him nonetheless and the thought of the betas in the same school and possibly same classes as them was troublesome. Part of him might not think it was too bad of an idea to be pulled out of school.

While chanyeol groaned and stated his continuous worried only to be talked out of it, jongin watched from further away, he couldnt bother to listen into it and he hadnt particularly made up his mind about the sudden reappearance of the twins. He didnt like it but he didnt think it was a threat. After their last encounter, jongin felt like they had made themselves clear enough that they werent easily intimidated with or without their alpha around they were able to beat the twins and they knew it so he didnt fear them or an attack instead he felt irritated by their presence and would much rather ignore and avoid them, specially the easily tempered omega should do so. 

He  kicked the material over to the right space while his eyes landed on kyungsoo studying with his legs folded on the grass right behind the spot that marked the half built statue. Jennie was standing a few feet from beside him, hands pointing at the built as she talked with yuna who'd probably explained the useless meaning behind it. 

Originally, both kyungsoo and jennie where suppose to stay at home, since kyungsoo wasnt allowed to use his wrist for heavy lifting and the alpha forbid jennie to attempt it either but Sojoon was off doing "business" with another packs alpha, or rather celebrating their childs 5th birthday so both omegas had been stuck with them afterall. visibly this displeased kyungsoo. Jongin could practically see the grumpy grey clouds floating over his head as he studied. He smirked, even back at the house when sojoon didnt want the 2 omegas to stay behind alone, he felt kyungsoo hold himself back from protesting or rolling his eyes. He was more than capable of protecting himself even while injured. Leaving jennie with kyungsoo was probably even saver than leaving her with chanyeol or jay.

Yunas head turned and her eyes landed on the betas at last, her smile widened as she rose her hand and waved him over, somewhat excited. 

he glanced back at the arguing betas who halted in unloading the planks. eujin was leaning against the car, braiding her hair in the reflection of the window while jay and chanyeol had started pointing fingers at each other. he could intervene but he chose not to since no fists were thrown yet and eujin was clearly unbothered but still present. 

he stepped along toward yuna instead, noticing kyungsoo glance at him too briefly before he turned a page and resumed to frown at it.

" look at this " yuna finally grabbed his attention as she held out a paper, revealing a wolf standing on his back legs, a fluffy tail up and a half moon behind it. it was a messy sketch and he remembered finding the shape of the wolfs head odd with the half moon peaking out on top of it. Jennie moved skipped her steps toward kyungsoo to grabb a hold of her bag and he inhaled looking back at yuna, who'd been expecting a reaction from him.

" why not a full moon? " he asked, not knowing what else to say or particularly react to.

" because too many of us tend to only give our wolves some space during the full moon when really we should be crediting them more, letting them come out more" 

" what makes you think every wolf wants that ?" He thought of laughing at the irony but held it back as he turned to her laughing rediclued instead. " why not? everyone wants to be free what would hold a wolf back jongin " 

he huffed, eyes staying on her " you'd be surprised "

yuna squinted her eyes suspiciously in return but then jennie arrived back by their side with a wide and proud smile " found one " she rose the pen.
" thank you " yuna chuckled as she looked back at jongin with her arm nudging him " you're sister is so cute "

The betas eyebrows rose and jennies smile fell.
" I'm not- his sister " she stated hesitantly " we're not related "

" oh.. " yunas eyes widened, hand falling to the betas arm "sorry I was assuming you seem so close" she pointed at the omega turning red " specially from everything you told me, who else would know so much about a person? "

" what did you say ?" Jongin half smirked down at the omega, feeling the urge to tease her. He knew she looked up to him, before kyungsoo she was always trying to get him to teach her and even after being repeatedly turned down, She'd still be talking to him and making him little gestures. he'd found them to be useless most of the times but he was never annoyed by them. He'd actually seen her as his little sister over time, so the assumption hadn't bothered him by any means.

" she was just talking about how good of a fighter you were, if not the best there is and you really are the greatest person to he-" " stop!" Jennie grew redder and both Yuna and jongin chuckled. as she covered her face.

" its ok jen, to be honest you basically are like a little sister" He reached up to lower her hands amused but unknowingst of her serious displease as she would no longer meet his eyes even as he moved her hair back to fix it.

" I'm gonna go help chan " she only muttered instead, moving passed the both of them without another glance.

" can you " Yuna then spoke as they after her. She stepped back " I was sorting out some old plans, its not relevant but I was just curious and it takes a while for your pack to properly collect the missing materials anyway, you could help me?"her head nudged to the cabin little further away just where the foreign school started. He hadnt spotted it before, it was old and out of place compared tot he modern and freshly painted buildings of the school. " ok "

She made a little happy noise before speeding up and he followed behind until catching up and her hand gripped his wrist to pull him further along until they reached the front of the cabin and pushed the door opened in effort. it made a crackling noise and he guessed it hadnt really been opened or used much lately as he brought his hand to it and helped her push it, holding it in place for long enough so that she could slip inside before he followed and let it close on its own behind himself. 

he frowned once inside, glancing to the poorly applied mechanisem on the edge of the old and molded door that was pushing and holding it close. it was rusted over and hang off on the end and he wondered why they had bothered to even apply it in the first place. 

Yuna coughed as she looked around, walking further into the room with him following behind her. It was dark, only little gaps and cracks on the old wooden walls made the sunlight peak in and reveal the dust flying through the air. It was more spacious than it it appeared from the outside, He thought, but messy nonethless with old shelves against every free wall filled with buckets and pencils and other things jongin didnt bother to know what they were. Some random jars and even painted sports balls and books. it must have been the storage of an arts clubs of some sort.

The floor creaked and crackled, sounding with every stop they took foreward to look around and then it clicked as Yuna pulled the switch and a flickering light from an old lamp hanging off the ceiling, came to life again, making jongin look away from the jars he'd observed and to her instead.

" its so dusty in here." She waved her hand at the air whilst looking around " how can they neglect this place. Our school didnt, some idiots literally made it their chill spot "
Jongin smiled at her remark, recalling hiram, who'd got his hand pierced with his own knife by kyungsoo as one of those idiots.

" alright, lets see which books have the plans in them... " she commented, hand tracing the books in the shelves while he had already stopped to look at some posters on the opposite wall instead, there was a tiny table against it with drawings on and papers of drawings stuck to the wall and shelve above it which he hadn't noticed before.

There was a painting, that caught his eyes. it was of a black howling wolf with sharp flowers surrounding it, fading up into thin lines that reminded him of lightning bolts if he titled his head. It appeared out of place and seemed more erie compared to the other coloful pictures of wolves and flowers. He huffed to himself as he took it down to hold. This was something kyungsoo would like to carve on his little boards.

He'd always thought it was funny how the boy could appear so focused and calm whilst working on something but if he was upset or irritated, he would glare at the board angrily carving flowers into it as he was unable to hide his frustration, he was easy to read when he was focused on something and Jongin knew just by looking at it. He could read the omegas mood off every picture he'd carved.

" are you carving a picture or trying to break the board?" jongin asked annoyed as he looked up from his homework on the table in front of him.

" shut up "
Kyungsoo mumbled, only shooting a glare his way from where he sat on the ground with his back leaning against the feet of the couch behind him.

The beta clenched his jaw but simply turned back to his homework, taking a breath because he wasnt interested in starting a fight, not now when the hous ewas empty and it had only been the 2 of them to begin with.

But then the irritating noises of the abused wood splitting open and being stabbed in various places continued and his eyes trailed up to the oblivious culprit with a frown.
" I cant focus with you torturing wood in the damn background, whats your problem? did sojoon deny you of murder again? "

The omega rolled his eyes but hadnt bothered to turn and face him " if you cant handle noise, you got a room dont you, nutcracker?" he ran his knife over the wood whilst finally glancing up at him in a most definitely patronizing way.
Jongin swallowed, putting his pen down, just thinking of how there was no way he had ever met another person this irritating before.
"why dont you go to yours?" He spat" I was here first, dick"

" oh wow you really think I care " kyungsoo mumbled and carved another angry line into the board.

Jongin closed his eyes, trying to remember what sojoon taught him about keeping patience and what not.
Over the years he had grown to be the calm and threatening one of the pack but kyungsoo had just been a thorn in his eye that soemtimes made him feel like patience was once again an impossible demand.

" dont test me cause I'm really not in the mood, porcelain" he finally threated, knowing well enough that the nickname would finally agitated the shorter, who'd turned his head as soon as he'd finished saying it. 
" quit calling me that, im not int he mood either so shut your face or you're gonna regret it" he warned pointing the carving knife at the beta but jongin only leaned back again not impressed nore intimidated as he folded his arms with narrowed eyes looking down on the other.

" I'm gonna regret it ?" he wanted to laugh " I could've finished this this morning all right? But I didnt because you needed help fixing the dumbest mistakes in that stupid text of yours. You should be grateful-" " hey I didnt ask for your help, asshole! I was fine, fucking doing it by myself! you were the one who needed his ego boosted by taking over like a red pen makes you fucking smarter or something!"

Jongin clenched his teeth as he kicked the chair across from him by its feet, letting it slide over and kyungsoo caught it just before it could hit him, eyes lighting up blue before he kicked it back only for jongin to lift his foot once more, his heel sending returning it again and Kyungsoo growled holding it in place before he  stood up.

Jongin got up aswell returned the growl with a rumble in his chest as his eyes lit up gold and he kicked another chair toward the omega who'd dodged it to the side, letting it slide away and bang against the maindoor while he ran toward the taller, who'd leaped over the table to face him, swinging fists which kyungsoo ducked and dodged slowly backing away until he swung one of his own at his guts. Jongin blocked it and the omega kicked his knee hard.

He stumbled to the side and back, crushing against the table and holding hismelf up before he flinched and quickly caught another fist swinging his way. He looked at the omega for anothe rmoemnt before clenching his teeth and pushing him back harshly, watching the shorter stumble and fall against the couch table himself.

Jongin exhaled at that, swallowing as he moved to stand and looked into kyungsoos still glowing eyes glancing up at him surprised. 
Little did he feel regret. Maybe he had pushed him too hard in the moment.

" listen.. " he attempted but before he could think of how to continue he moved aside as kyungsoo had grabbed the knife from his carving board and thrown it his way, barely missing his shoulder.

shocked Jongin frowned at the knife stuck in the wall behind himself " Seriously ??" he glared back at omega, who was getting up, getting ready.

Jongin rushed the last few steps toward him to take a hold of his wrists in attempt of getting him still but kyungsoo ducked and turned it over himself to swing his heel up and hit the betas temple. 

jongin saw white and swayed, losing his grip and falling into couch just to catch kyungsoos other foot that attempted to stomp on his chest, he turned the heel and the omega fell onto his palms on the ground with a grunt, collapsing on the hand with the cast as it struggled to support the sudden pressure. Jongin moved his hold on the foot, nearly falling down as he moved to get on the omega and weighing him down and keeping him still in struggle as the other foot kept kicking at him and his hold until he held it in place aswell only to groan as kyungsoo elbow made his head turn and lose his gripp enough to be kicked back as both rolled into opposite direction on the ground.

both panted lightly by the time they sat and looked at each other. jongin held his jaw with a huff and kyungsoo had the ghost of a victroy smirk tainting his lips before slowly getting up in sync with the other. He looked to the side at the abandoned chair and jongin folllowed his gaze before meeting his again.

within a split second kyungsoo moved to the side to grabb a hold of the lean and push it foreward rushing toward jongin who stopped it before the seat could hit his knees, hands also gripping onto the lean from the opposite side.

kyungsoo lifted it from his side, attempting to let the tip of the lean hit the other but jongin had stopped it again, gripping it and slamming it back to the ground, knowing he was stronger he started pushing it instead forcing kyungsoo back away. The omega lifted his hands in attempt of avoiding it by getting out of the posittion but jongin had lifted the chair just then, pointing the sole of the feet at him and crushing him in between them on the wall beside the table, that had no longer stood the way it had before they made a mess of the room.

The chair feet had barely missing the shorters head and he glared at him at the realisation holding onto he wood beside him, resulting in the beta to huff with a smirk.

kyungsoo had moved soon after, attempting to slide away only to have jongin follow his movements and keep him caged in between the 4 feet of the chair pinned to the wall.
Jongin couldnt help himself, seeing the other struggle at last made him laughed amused and even more so as he watched the annoyed and angered expression he wore.

Then kyungsoos hands gripped the 2 wooden feet on either side of his head, leaning his back against the wall and jumping enough to allow his boots to meet the bottom of the chair and at last send jongin stumbling back lightly with the chair falling into him while kyungsoo fell to his back on the ground and quickly got back up to as jongin struggled and sat up. The shorter stepped up and onto the chair, that laid with its lean against the floor, flipping it up to stand with his weight and causing the lean to shot up and hit the tallers chin before he kicked the now standing chair against him for another blow.

This time Kyungsoo laughed at humiliation as jongin held his face and backed away, a hand holding himself on the table while he got back up and pushed the chair aside annoyed.

Jongin pressed his lips together, exhaling in a half growl as he glanced back tot he amused omega and shock his head. He saw red again. He thought he was furious but most of all he was filled with adrenaline and it made him move again and toward him but kyungsoo bit his lips and slipped away to the side and under the table to come up on the other side of it in attempt of escaping through the kitchen. Jongin smirked at the poor attempt, jumping over the table and kicking the book for his homework along with the swung.

it hit kyungsoo and made him stumble into a a side table by the kitchen door causing the vase on it fall with him and soak him in water on the ground. Chuckles errupted from the beta as he thought that might've pleased his hurt pride, the sight of the omega brush his messy and sloghtly wet hair back in disgust, few flowers caught in them while the rest was scattered.

kyungsoo threw a couple of flowers at him in anger before getting back up. " you're dead " he stared at him and jongin pursed his lips backing away to run as kyungsoo charged at him, stepping up the table and running over it to follow the beta and finally jump on him and nearly causing the both to tumble to the ground but the taller had shock him off enough to start rushing toward the couch with victorious chuckle. He got back up and started grabbing for object ont he couch table, thwoing it sat the beta on the other side of the couch, who docked and blocked the carving board and magazines thworn at him until kyungsoo ran out and jongin now rushed around the couch to get to him instead. He lost a little cry of panic as he stepped up on the couch, blindly wanting to jump over to escape but jongin got a hold of his wrist and pulled him back sudden enough to send the omega tumbling over the cushion and falling back and into him.

They tumbled backward to the ground and barely missed the couch table to lay on the ground.

Both breath heavy as kyungsoo shifted on him to turn, holding himself up on jongins shoulder and then He halted once he sat,  blue flickering eyes glancing down to the fading gold as jongin panted.
He must not have realized himself that the adjusted position kyungsoo took, meant  practically a seat on jongins lap with each of his leg beside him and knees against the floor.

Neither of them had looked angry anymore, instead jongin could've sworn he saw the ghost of a smile on the others lips and he would falsely deny that he had one hismelf.
He shouldnt be in this position and he shouldnt be so quiet but he didnt want to move. Logicaöly he thought he should be pushing him off  and thinking of another thing to curse at him for but in the moment he couldnt think of anything and and still didnt want to move. He'd never looked at an omegas eyes so closely, he only thought. They were sort of pretty.

Then the door opened and they flinched, practically jumping apart and creating distance between each other on the ground.

Sojoon blinked at the 2 confused, eyes traveling from them to the messy couch and fallen over chairs and at last the vase that was in pieces.
Jongin swallowed, nervously as he got up and glanced back at kyungsoo, frowning and being as oblivious to their trouble as usual.
" what?-"  Sojoon sighed, dropping the bag he was holding onto the ground" again with you 2??"

" what are you smiling about ?" Yunas voice pulled him back to the present as she arrived by his side and he looked up from the picture, hed been staring at for at least a couple of minutes.
" nothing.." 

She had a book in her hand and he put the picture down to frown at it in question
" its so heavy " she whined so he took it from her Hands to lower it onto the table.
" what is that ?"

" the plans " she started, opening the book to look at the first few pages in awe, hand traveling over the notes and sketches of buildings.

Jongin uncosnciously looked over to the door. Focused on hearing again. He couldnt bring himself to really care about architecture or the thought that goes behind building statues and fountaind. Onstesd he'd listened in to his pack outside.
" ah!" He heard jay cry " you almost dropped it on my foot!"

" you were standing in the way " eujin teased and he heard jennie giggle at it.
" keep giggling kid and you'll be next, little one" she continued but with a light laugh herself and jennie mumbled her amused apologizies at that.

" hey kyungie? " jennie then spoke, softer now however and he figured she may be sittting beside him now " All you do is study.. dont you wanna take a break "

" I'm going to get back a good number next time. I wont take a break "

" you know, overstudying is a thing too " jay mused in the background " if you study too much at once you're beauriful brain wont take in everything. You could study chemistry for half a day, math the other then grammar through the night and history in the morning and then boom 2 days passed and you forgot everything about chemistry, ah-where you started "

" you sound experienced ?" Kyungsoo asked most likely interested if this was true or not.

" hes not " chanyeol argued. " you see, when jay studies he studies excuses on how to not study. "

" sounds like studying to me " jay joked and he heard eujin chuckle in the back.

" why is this pack always saying a lot of useless things " the omega said and at last he heard chanyeol sigh.
" but he has a point.. studying too much isnt only unhealthy its contraproductive "

" what does that mean?"

" it means " eujin joined " studying is like training. You gotta take a break every now and then"

Hed heard kyungsoo sigh at that. Ofcorse the comparison to training was what would ultimately make him understand.
" fine, let me carry some "

" right?" Yuna laid a hand onto jongins shoulder catching his attention once more as he stopped listening in on the distance and glanced back to what she had been pointing at.

"Sure " he muttered without thinking, not really caring for what she talked about or showed to him but not feeling like voicing his disinterest either. She'd most likely feel like opening a discussing to attemp and sway him and he would in the end pretend she succeeded just so they wouldnt have to talk about it anymore.

" I knew you'd get it.. it's so nice, building something yourself by scratch.. planing for a house youd live in with your pack.. " she gushed and jongin looked down onto the pages of sketches. She'd been talking about building a house.

He put his hands into his pockets and looked over it briefly again. No, he thought, he couldnt really care less about it.
" or you could just chose a house you can afford"

She laughed, hitting his arm jokingly before letting her hand linger there  " sure, well if we ever chose a house you best know I'll be the one chosing "

He finally frowned lightly, gaze moving to land on her as if to ask if he heard right.
"dont worry, we wont" she dropped her hand from his arm and shifted with a little laugh
" I was joking, I mean you never know " her smile stayed, and her head Tilted at him while he didnt know how to respond to her.

And then a curshing noise appeard and he turned to the door attentive, somewhat alarmed as he started walking over and opened the door quickly with Yuna following close by him.

Once outside his eyes roamed his betas until they landed on jay standing besides chanyeol, who'd sat on the ground and held his head, a bucket of paint had fallen over besides him, cracked and lid popped off, allowing the black coloured liquid to spread into the grass surrounding them.

Jongin walked closer as did eujin from the vehicle and out of the corner of his eyes he'd spotted kyungsoo turning their way too, a bucket of paint in his own hands as he looked dup briefly exchanging a glance with jongin before the shorter looked away but the beta had his eyes still on the new cast he wore around hus wrist being under pressure form the weight he carried.

Eujin had already arrived by chanyeols side to scold the 2 of them but jongin had now turned to stopped kyungsoo instead.
" I'll carry it" he ordered without thinking, a hand on kyungsoos shoulder as he kept him in place and attempted to take the bucket but the omega just frowned at him, turning away with a displeased expression and removing his habd from his shoulder. " I got it "

" dont be an idiot-"
" I said I got it" kyungsoo attempted to pass him by but yet again jongin blocked his way and reached for the bucket
" you fucked your wrist up again kyungsoo, how many more times is yixing suppose to switch your cast ??"

" I dont see that being any of your business but go ahead and snitch anyway thats what your good at afterall right ??" Kyungsoo argued in return and jongin Pressed his lips together angrily but hesitant as his strict eyes looked into the others. And then he simply grabbed the bucket our of his hold anyway, earning a little push of the shorter and Jongin sighed frustrated. He was being childish, he was being difficult.
" you're one hell of a stubborn idiot, what else was I suppose to do? Huh? It was messed up and you need help youre sick-"
"  you dont know anything about me"

" I know what its like and I know if something is wrong or right but your moral conpass your deception on things completely fucked, your mind is fucked up and you needed someone else other than us to get that thought your fat skull !"
Finally the omega pushed hin further back  almost causing hin to drop that bucket aswel while he watched kyungsoo stomp off hthe other way.

He looked after him, still frowning hard and just stsnding in place. He was being extremely difficult, no he was being impossible to deal with

eujin arrived by his side looking onto kyungsoos back aswell as he walked off still.
Jongin shock his head  " how can he be so fucking stubborn "

She looked a thim and then the paint before bumping his shoulder lightly
" I dont know.. I used to wonder the same thing bout someone else before" she shrugg her shoulders before folding her arms, glancing over her shoulders to chanyeol back on his feet with jay helping him brush off diet and paint .

-

" asshole " kyungsoo complained under his breath, standing on the side while jennie was practising movements and stances, hed previously shown her to improve her stability and defense.

" you're still worked up on this" she asked in between the swings and puffed out air.

" you're still uable to stand stable ?" He looked down and she was silent, following his glance to her feet placed close together in. Way she could remember he'd scolded her for before. She smiled apologetic and parted them hesitantly creating a wider and more accurate stance and kyungsoo folded his arms, thought returning to the beta that caused him so much frustration and the need to complain when he hated complaining to begin with. He'd rather deal wktht he Problem head on but he couldnt exactly kill jongin. He was part of the pack now.

" its just that he always butts into everything I do and he acts like he knows it all bettet like I dont know anything and he needs to watch or take care of me. I was always fine on my own I dont need some stupid ass beta who thinks hes got the moral high ground just becsuse hes killed less people than me. I just wanna punch his face everytime I see it"

She titled her head his way, eyes glancing to him a little nervous as she opened her mouth
" arent you a little, maybe overreacting a bit? I mean hes always been like this. Isnt it nice to know someone cares.. maybe? " she smiled but he squinted back at her, moving closer and lightly kicking her unstable leg to cause her to fall with a yelp.

" why would I care if someone cares? I dont want that, I never asked for it infact I wish he wouldnt " he bend down to her, hands folded over his back and she sighed, moving to sit on her knees in defeat. Shed been sweating and repeating the same movements for a while now and he wasnt exactly a soft teacher. He didnt like taking breaks and if he did they were short because according to him she needed to grow comfortable with being uncomfortable and exhausted.

" you know if he wouldnt care," she looked up to him ignoring the blinding sun over his head
" you probably wouldve gotten yourself killed or the markler wouldve traffiked you again.. I mean dad isnt always there-"
" neither of them were there before and I was doing fine "

" were you though?" her eyes looked over his body and he went quiet, shed finally spoke a little more direct again and he figured it was because she was tired " I know you went through a lot and always made it out but to what cost? I remember how you were when we first met and I know how you are now kyungie. Like it or not you're part of the family and you care about us and you care about us caring about you " she stood back up, eyebrows lifted as she pointed her finger at him " you're just scared to admit it because you think its too good to be true. But its true. Jongin only told dad because he thought it was best for you not because he wanted you to get in trouble just give him some slack. I mean you are getting better through therapy right ? So it helped afterall ?"

He kept his eyes on her but didnt open his mouth to protest or speak against it. part of him was surprised she'd said somerhing that made much sense, something smart that made him think if she was right. But the other didnt want her to be because he just really disloked the beta and he didnt want to be in the wrong with him

" sorry.. I'll just.. get back to it" she finally said unsure and regretful but he held her to stop her from continuing her stances.
" you made sense, snot " he sighed a little annoyed at it himself before he sighed " I think at least. But- I just dont like him. His attitude , I hate him and since therapy I'm on edge anyway I don't know if it's helping It's making me uncomfortable and I don't understand things that were so easy before.." he dropped his hand from her arm and groaned " how the hell do you guys live a life where you constantly have to worry about other peoples feelings and being a good person. Its useless"

She blinked back at him, confused at first as she tried to follow his words but as he looked away like the grump je was she smiled a little and reached for his shoulder instead " practise kyungie.. you'll learn"

His eyes lifted back to hers in disbelief and she lifted her chin to look down on him.

He huffed out a chuckle and she smiled proudly
At least until he looked onto her feet again and gave a testing push.

Stumbled but regained her stance and he stepped closer to swing a hand at her that she managed to dodge, shocked at first but then quickly collecting herself again and lifting her arms to dodge and block the following swings.

And then Kyungsoo stopped, titling her head satisfied with a little smirk " you're getting better" he lifted his chin and she followed the manner with a smile.
" i know"

" all right don't get cocky thats my job " he flicked her arm and she whined rubbing over the spot.

" HEY " Both flinched at another voice and kyungsoo turned to the door leading into the house " what the HELL are you doing !?"
Their alpha yelled as his angry and Red gloeing eyes landed on kyungsoo.

-

PS : yes I've said irregular updates.

more specifically I'd say that could mean from a couple of days apart to maybe weeks but I dont think I'd ever neglect a story for more than 2-3weeks. If that were the case I would pop up and mention whats going on.
Till next time 💃💃

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.2K 168 14
kim Taehyung, a powerful business elite from the 21st century, dies and gets transmigrated into the body of a beautiful good-for-nothing omega from...
24.5K 1.1K 52
Sequel to * A Monstrosity * *completed* After arriving at the mountain kyungsoo is now slowly reaching the end stage of his pregnancy. With everythin...
52K 3.2K 32
Alpha Jeon jungkook, heir apparent to the Busna Pack has no desire to find his true mate and be forced to take over the pack from his alpha father. H...
131K 9.8K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...