𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 (one piece x r...

By celestody

"I don't have the luxury of getting to have a dream." • • • • "If you want that luxury then...join my crew!"... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Strawhat Crew
Chapter 2: Desires
Chapter 3: The Fatal Fight
Chapter 4: Dreams
Chapter 5: Marines in Nanohana
Chapter 6: Fire Fist Ace
Chapter 7: FlashBacks
Chapter 8: Suspicions
Chapter 9: Erumalu, City of Green
Chapter 10: Feelings Arise
Chapter 11: Birds and Dragons?
Chapter 12: Sand Pirates
Chapter 13: Farewell
Chapter 14: Whitebeard Pirates
Chapter 15: Fight
Chapter 16: Guilt
Chapter 17: Leaving Alabasta
Chapter 18: Headed to Jaya
Chapter 19: Cold, Hard Reality
Chapter 20: Back at the Starting Line
Chapter 21: Daiki and Shanks
Chapter 22: Red Haired Shanks
Chapter 23: Pirates
Chapter 24: Change
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 25: Admiral Aokiji
Chapter 26: Care
Chapter 27: Zoro and Merry
Chapter 28: Shipwrights
Chapter 29: Usopp
Chapter 30: Dispute
Chapter 31: Uneasy
Chapter 32: Battle
Chapter 33: Captive
Chapter 34: Nico Robin
Chapter 35: Cyborg Franky
Chapter 36: Monkey D. Luffy
Authors note
Chapter 37: Live
Chapter 38: CP9
Chapter 39: CP9 Fight
Chapter 40: Reunited
Chapter 41: Our Dear Friend
Chapter 42: The Aftermath
Chapter 43: Vice Admiral Garp
Chapter 44: Party at Water 7
Chapter 45: A New Addition
Chapter 46: Death Card
Chapter 47: The Sniper and the Cook
Chapter 48: A Singing Skeleton
Chapter 49: An Island Called Thriller Bark
Chapter 50: Negative~
Chapter 51: Haunted Mansion
Chapter 53: Wake up!
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 54: Game Plan
Chapter 55: The Value of Human Life
Chapter 56: A Growing Bud
Chapter 57: Retaliation
Extra: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 58: Oars and Moria
Chapter 59: Ball and Chain
Chapter 60: Strength
Chapter 61: Reassurance
Chapter 62: Flying Fish Riders
Chapter 63: How Do We Know Hatchin Again ?
Chapter 64: The Power of a Collar
Chapter 65: Supernovas
Chapter 66: The Auction
Chapter 67: Rayleigh
Chapter 68: Limits
Chapter 69: Kuma the Warlord
Chapter 70: Stay
Chapter 71: Pleasure

Chapter 52: Gecko Moria

3K 183 24
By celestody

"Perhaps the curly cook's disappearance has something to do with this Moria guy."

The pig that Franky was holding laughed evilly as they talked about Sanji's disappearance.

"Did you see him disappear, Y/n?" Luffy looked back to ask his crewmate, but when they looked for the h/c girl, she wasn't there.

.

.

.

"Ah! They took Y/n!" Luffy yelled as his hands flew to his head, both eyes almost popping out of their sockets while the others seemed to panic as well—as much as the calm and collected Franky, Robin, and Zoro could panic. The Strawhst captain turned to the pig who was cackling at the disappearance of another pirate. He gave the animal a death glare as he held the frame with a tight grip, "Where is she?"

The pig immediately stopped laughing before taking a big, nervous gulp as it stared up at the intimidating man.

***

How did I get in this situation?

I laid in the coffin, giving up on trying to break out as whoever kidnapped me transported me to somewhere else. For context, while I walked with the others I was behind everyone and before I knew it something covered over my mouth and I was knocked out. When I woke up I was in a wooden coffin with a sad excuse of bedding. I obviously tried breaking out, but it wouldn't budge so I stopped trying before I ended up freaking out and getting claustrophobic.

Needless to say, they did not care about me getting hurt at all. The journey over to wherever the hell I was being taken was bumpy and not fun at all, though I suppose it's not supposed to be.

"Master! We've got her!" A high pitched voice calls out next to me—most likely one of the people carrying me—as the coffin begins to bounce me around more rough than earlier indicating that they were speeding up and we were near the destination.

I closed my eyes to try and listen to my surroundings, attempting to pick up anything useful or any clues to help me grasp the situation better. Other than the loud thumping from me hitting the coffin harshly, I heard the pitter pattering of the people carrying me. Based off the speed we were going and how often their feet hit the floor they were either an animal or really short.

Their loud pitched voices were also something I took notice of. They weren't regular children, if they were children at all, since I'm sure not even a child's voice can go that high. When speaking in relative to this island, they were probably one of those creatures with the numbers and stitches.

From the sound of their shoes hitting the floor, we were still in the mansion. The sound lacked the creaking of wooden floorboards and the crumble of rubble or dirt. It was safe to assume I was headed straight for this Moria guy.

Without warning or care, they dropped the coffin on the ground before slowly opening it up, peering down at me. My assumptions were right as I saw three tiny creatures with stitchings and a number in different places looking back at me. Before I could say anything, they all grabbed me and threw me on the ground.

I slid against the cold, smooth floor as I grimace at the slight pain. For some reason, I wasn't tied up so I slowly got up from the fall only to be met with a giant figure in front of me. I reached in my pocket for my scythe, but it wasn't there sending me into panic mode.

"Looking for this?" The figure held up the pen with two fingers as if he didn't want to touch it before letting out an odd laugh. All I could see was his silhouette as the room was pretty dark except for the light behind it.

I furrowed my eyebrows with caution as I shifted my weight to get into a fighting stance, ready for the worst case scenario, "I'm assuming your Gecko Moria?"

His high pitched voice that seemed to match his underlings bellowed out another laugh as he threw my scythe to the side, "So you've heard about me, Princess Y/n?"

I tensed slightly at the formal label as my eyes narrowed more, trying to get a good look at the large room around me, "You're the cause of everyone's problems here so yes, I have heard about you."

The giant figure laughed lowly before gesturing to his underlings, ordering them to turn on the lights. Once the light illuminated the room I was met with a large man with horns and stitches on his body. Everything about him seemed as if he was abnormally elongated as his neck was long and his ears and hair looked as if they were permanently stretched out. "You're in luck, Princess Y/n. I won't be taking your shadow."

"So you really are the one responsible for the whole shadow fiasco?" I asked, but then my mind processed what he had said, "What do you mean? Why not?" It wasn't as if I wanted him to, but I assumed he'd end up taking all of our shadows for whatever reason he had.

Moria laughed slightly before pointing at me, his nails dark purple, unhealthy, and long, "Is that really a question? You're a princess. Not only would the government and the celestial dragons have my head if they realized I stole your ability to walk in the sun, but you're also too weak to be much of an asset to me. There'd be no reason to."

I looked down as I realized that I was once again being treated differently than the rest of my crew for my status, ignoring the anger bubbling from his last statement. The smooth concrete floor with tiny cracks here and there seemed to be resembling the confidence I used to have in myself.

"So I'll steal the rest of your crew's shadows and then turn you in and get the rewards," Moria cackled as he ordered his underlings to throw me in a metal cage, "Once my plan is complete I'll have enough money and power that even the navy won't threaten me!"

The underlings threw me harshly into the cage as my body slammed against the metal bars. They snickered proudly at their masters words before walking away due to Moria's orders.

My eyes shift over to my scythe that was lying on the floor a few feet away from me. It was too far away for me to even attempt to reach so I couldn't help, but sit in the cell and try to think of ways to get out on my own accord. It was either that or wait till Luffy gets here and kicks Moria's ass.

"Don't worry, Princess. It wont take long. I've already acquired three of your crewmates and stolen two other's shadow. The others will be captured and defeated shortly."

Upon hearing his words, my mind went to the cowardly trio and Sanji.

Sanji's shadow must've gotten stolen then...I hope the other three are okay. From what he said, they still have their shadows, but who's the other person who got their shadow stolen?

"What happens after you steal their shadows?" I asked knowing it doesn't kill them since Brook was alive and well and so was the old man along with the other victims we saw.

Moria shrugged his shoulders with a bored look, "We toss them out. There's no use for them afterwards."

The corners of my lips lift slightly as I realized his fatal mistake.

Even if their shadows were taken they'd bring hell onto him and this island if they're able to. The only tricky part is knowing how to get their shadows back.

I bit my lip knowing that he wouldn't let that information go so easily so I focus on questions revolving around him since he seems like the self centered type, "What even is this master plan? Do you really think it'll make you stronger than the navy?"

Moria scoffed before laughing loudly, "Do I think so?! I know so! You have yet to see my full arsenal, Princess!" He rubbed his hands together as he smiled manically, "Once I'm through with your crew I'll have the ultimate army."

Before the conversation could continue, the underlings from before came back carrying another coffin with a familiar voice yelling from it.

"Let me out! Let me out, god damn it!"

I ran to the bars of the cage as I called out his name with concern, "Luffy?"

"Y/n?!" His muffled voice responded to me as the coffin stopped shaking, indicating he had stopped squirming around. The minions did the same as they did to me to him, throwing him inside the same cage as me only he was tied up.

"Luffy! You okay?" I ran to him, not even bothering to question the full suit of armor he was wearing. I went to untie him, but my hands ended up getting stuck to the 'rope' as I realized it wasn't actually normal rope, "What the hell..."

"It's spider web! Be careful!" Luffy called out to me from the suit of armor as he watched my fingers get stuck to the sticky web.

I recalled the giant spider web that caught our ship at the entrance as I clicked my tongue in annoyance. I looked at my captain with worry as I took off the helmet of the armor, "You okay?"

He nodded his head with a big grin, "Yup!"

A wave of frustration washed over me as I wanted to slap the smile off his face, "Why are you so smiley?! We're locked in a cage and you're all tied up in spider webs! Moria's gonna take your shadow next!"

"Who cares? I'm just happy you're okay!"

My body seemed to freeze at his careless words, him probably not knowing the effect it had.  I looked at him in confusion as I couldn't understand how I was the only thing he cared about in this situation and once again that weird feeling coursed through my body.

"Oi! Are you that moron, Moria?!" Luffy yelled at someone behind me and when I turned, Moria had gotten out of his seat to smile manically over us.

"You've got quite the spunk," The Warlord laughed at Luffy as an excited spark was seen in his eye, "Quite the spunk indeed. I'd expect nothing less from a man with a 300 million bounty! I imagine you'll make an excellent subordinate in just a moment."

"A subordinate?!" Luffy hopped up and down in protest as he yelled angrily at the Warlord, "Screw that! Who do you think you are?!"

"'Who do I think I am?'" Moria bellowed out a conceited laugh before grinning maliciously at us, "I'm the future King of the Pirates!"

We both stared at him in shock at the familiar sentence as the same underlings came in running saying the Three Phantoms were here.

"That was quick. Enter."

"Please come in!" The underlings joyfully gestured for the three to enter per Moria's orders and they entered confidently.

Out of the three people, a girl who seemed to really like the color pink held an umbrella despite being in doors. Her long, pink hair was in pigtails and she had eyeliner all around her eyes giving her a doll-like look. She had a rather cute outfit on, but she seemed very stuck up.

The man next to her, the one in the middle of all three, was a mix of a human and what seemed to be a cheetah or some kind of cat. He was taller than the girl and he had a similar big hat on his head along with a long coat and regular pants and a shirt. Based off the way he had his arms crossed he seemed very overconfident, the kind of guy who thought he deserves anything he wants.

The third one next to him was a plump man with a fishnet shirt and purple pants connecting to it. He had a cape over his shoulders and tiny round glasses to cover his eyes. With the overbearing smile on his face, I could already tell he was the morally worst one out of all of them.

"You can't be pirate king!" The three of them turned to look at us as Luffy angrily yelled at Moria, "Because the one who'll become pirate king is me!"

They began making comments on Luffy about his appearance, the way he was tied up and saying he was going to be pirate king and other things.

"I have a hard time believing this is the man who picked a fight with the government," The girl looked Luffy with a quirked brow, questioning his status in the pirate world.

The half animal-half man looked over as well and after commenting on Luffy his eyes shifted to me and I could visibly see him get more intrigued with the situation, "It's you again."

I looked at him confused until I heard the sound of purring coming from him. My mind recalled that time on the ship and I subconsciously scooted back out of uncomfortableness.

He turned invisible, alarming Luffy and I and the next thing I knew there was breathing going down my neck and a lustful voice whispered in my ear, "Its too bad I didn't get to taste you too~."

Without warning, Luffy slammed against the cage next to me making Absalom fall back and turn off his invisibility from the intimidating stare.

"Get away from her."

The perverted man looked at Luffy's resentful look in shock before he chuckled and put his hands up defensively, "Alright. I got my own bride anyways."

Moria, not really caring for anything else, but himself, interrupted the conversation as he called out to Luffy, "Hey! Strawhat Luffy! You've made quite the name for yourself but you're only our fourth capture right now!" In his hand we can see our wanted posters that looked tiny in comparison to his large body. He talks about having captured Zoro and Sanji only he didn't recognize Sanji since his wanted poster wasn't the most accurate.

Ah, so it was Zoro. Weird...I thought I was the one who was captured first.

"Huh? Sanji's the only blonde one in the crew?" Luffy squirms around questioning who they're talking about.

I sweatdrop in sympathy for Sanji since he'll have to live with this for a while as my eyes subconsciously shift back to my scythe laying in the same place it was before.

Upon hearing his master's words, the big plump man with glass turned to the pink themed girl, "By the way what happened to those three, Perona? I recall handing them over to the risky brothers."

The said girl shrugged her shoulders, not caring about the three or that she didn't know where they were, "But Kumacy never got them. Are you sure they didn't escape on the way over?"

I turn over at the sound of a grinding noise and I have to hold back a chuckle at how foolish, yet genius the idea Luffy had come up with was. My captain was chewing through the bars as they spoke amongst each other, as quiet as he could which was a definite feat for him.

My eyes shift from Luffy to our enemies outside the cage as I bite my lip and look back at the reliable man, "Luffy even if we get out we don't know what they're capable of and not to mention there's also Moria." I spoke in a hushed tone as Luffy stopped mid bite to look at me, "With just the two of us, we won't win this battle."

Luffy moved his mouth from the bars, though for a second and then smiled at me, "Alright. I'll distract them, you sneak around and find the others!"

I recoiled back slightly at the proposal since I was full on expecting him to say we can beat their asses anyways, "Wait, what? Are you sure?"

He quickly nodded before chomping again as he spoke through the bars making his words a little funky, "I shcrusht you, Y/n. Bon't wubby uhbow meh."

I laughed slight, my shoulders rising as I couldn't help but cover my mouth, "Alright, Captain."

He seemed to beam at this, chomping faster and harder at the cell without anyone noticing.

"Stop blabbing!" At this point Moria was evidently becoming impatient as he threw our wanted posters off to the side, waving his hand dramatically, "If those pirates escaped you can deal with them later! I brought you here so we can celebrate the commemorative creation of a powerful ally!"

All of a sudden a scream was heard and the words 'he's insane!' followed as the three minions ran away from Luffy. Before anyone could notice me—all their attention on Luffy crawling away—I snuck around everyone, running behind their backs as I slickly pick up my scythe and dash out the room.

From the corner of my eye I can see Luffy flash me a smile before he gets hit with three of the ghosts we saw earlier in the forest and loses all will to live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
245K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...