His Forbidden Hybrid Mate

By HumbleSmith123

Selene's life was shattered on her 16th birthday when her mother's deep secret was exposed and the whole pack... More

1. Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Cast in the story so far.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Season 2 update

Chapter 27

10.4K 363 13
By HumbleSmith123

Selene's POV

As I lay on my bed in silence with just the tick-tock of the clock echoing in my head, I felt empty. My heart appeared to be missing a piece that could complete it. Sadness clouded every part of me, growing deeper and heavier for my heart to carry.

My past came flashing through my mind in cracks like a shattered mirror. I could see the good years when everything was right and good. All my years in school as a student, everyone naturally loved and treated me well. 

I was beginning to hear music and drums from the outside, which meant the party had already started since it was already a few minutes past ten and it should start by 10. No one had come here to invite me or tell me anything about the party. I didn't expect it, though. Who would want to see the face of a forbidden girl, hated by everyone for something that wasn't her fault?

It still hurts me that I killed my best friend, and every time I get a glimpse of her parents on their random visits to the Alpha, the pain grows deeper. I feel so much like a monster who should actually be locked up in a dungeon.

But it was all in the heat of my first shift. Since then, I haven't hurt anyone. I have no strength to even do that, and there don't seem to be any vampire abilities in me.

Another sigh slipped from my lips as I cuddled myself tighter, feeling the wetness in my eyes. I didn't want to cry, but the sadness won't stop. My life was getting more miserable and alarming, and I felt that if I waited for more weeks or months, I might run mad.

Whatever feelings, fondness, or attachment I had thought about having with Jaden were all sheer stupidity because it really can't work—the doctor was very right.

Either I trick and lure him into the hand of the alpha and regain trust, love, and freedom from them in return, or he does the same to prove himself to his kingdom.

If we insist on loving each other, then we will both have our heads placed on the gallows.

That's the price of such betrayal. What pains me most is the fact that my fated mate turned out to be a dickhead. What am I supposed to do, as he was even going to reject me?

I don't think I can continue living this kind of life with no future. Will I be a slave, suffering all these things till death?

"It is better to betray this pack than that vampire, who had been the only good thing that had ever happened to us. He can help us, and we can't deny how much we love him." My wolf plainly spilled what I had been burying inside my heart.

I exhaled and let out a sad chuckle.

"What if you're Jaden's fated mate? Remember, you are a mixed breed." She uttered, and it was like my eyes were opened wide. What she just said came flowing in like a spring in my deserted heart and a fresh breath of life, which brought every vein and artery in me back to full life.

"You are right!"

I sat up abruptly, a smile gracing my face as I pondered what she said.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door and a deep frown etched my face as I thought it was Helene coming again.

"It's me. Joy." I heard that tiny, gentle voice of hers, and I quickly jumped out of bed, opening the door for her hastily.

She scurried in like she was being chased, and as soon as I shut the door, she hugged me tight as if her life depended on it. I could hear her heavy and sharp breath while she sobbed silently.

"What happened?" I muttered, patting her back soothingly. She broke the hug and looked into my eyes tenderly. This was no longer the maid who gave my food to the dogs and tried to humiliate me. 

She have changed.

I could see marks of whips and swellings smeared on her skin. She was not the only maid to the Luna, but the Luna exempted her and made sure she was treated like a toy, beaten, mocked, and forced to do things that shattered the heart, like licking the back of her sole and offering her face as a spitting plate.

"I heard that the Alpha's son is your mate." She mumbled meekly.

"Oh yeah." I shrugged. "What a mistake." 

"And he planned to reject you in front of everyone. It would hurt so much because he won't allow you to accept the rejection." She hissed, and I laughed.

"He can do whatever he wants." I waved unconcerned, walking over to the bed.

"His loss. He will never find anyone better than you," I heard her say, and I could not hold back my laughter.

"I can only hope so." 

"I came here to tell you something I found out from the Luna." She breathed, and I twirled at her quickly.

"Huh? Really?"

"Yes. The Luna has a secret chamber. There was one day I entered there. She was drunk and needed someone to clean her pee, so she allowed me in. I saw a mirror there. It isn't a normal mirror. I know. And when she saw me looking at it, she dragged herself up and hid it, then warned me never to tell anyone." She relayed, and my brows arched in confusion.

"What do you think about the mirror?" I asked inquisitively.

"I have seen it somewhere else, but it's in history books. It is one of the forbidden artifacts of the demons. I swear, it was it. That equipment was used to summon the demon king." She spilled, and my heart almost dropped into my stomach as I cringed with my eyes widening in shock at what I just heard her say.

"Are you sure?" I gasped, placing my hand on my mouth.

"It had been months since I found out and kept it a secret out of fear. I don't know why I trusted you to tell you. I don't know if there is anything you can do. I just don't know why I had to tell you." She exhaled and sat tiredly on the bed.

"Oh God. If that woman has a link with the demon, then we are doomed. No one can ever trust the demon king. It is evil in all ways, and we are among his greatest enemies!" I thought, too befuddled to think straight.

"Why will the Luna have anything to do with the demon king?" She asked quizzically.

"Only if he did something for her. Something no one else can do! In his weak state, what can the demon king do for Laura that she can't get anywhere else?" I asked, my index finger in-between my lips as I racked my brain hard.

"I don't know, for real. There doesn't seem to be anything the Luna wants that she can't get. Just a request and a search will go around the world to find out the sorcerer, diviner, or magician to get her wishes." Joy replied, rubbing her temple as she glanced at the clock.

"Time is running out." She sighed, and I also glimpsed at the clock, and the time made my heart skip a beat in fright. The party had begun thirty minutes ago. Anytime soon, I would be beckoned to face that nightmare of rejection. The crushing pain I would feel was already sending panic down my spine, especially since I wouldn't be allowed to accept the rejection.

"I should be leaving now before the Luna finds out I am no longer behind her." Joy hissed sadly.

"You snuck to meet me? Thank you so much." I beamed, and she hugged me again.

"I am very happy to become friends with you." She cooed and pecked my cheek before heading to the door. She was almost out when something clicked in my head.

"I think I know what the demon king and his demon clan can do that no one else can."

"Really?!" She gasped, swirling quickly to face me.

"Yes. The demon king has the ability to create a fake bond with anyone. He can manipulate the moon goddess mating scent. Could he have done that for her?" I muttered under my breath, and her eyes popped at that moment as she shuddered, peering in shock at me.

"No, it can't be. She can't go that far!" Joy exclaimed, breathing heavily as she shook her head.

"I didn't say she did it. I was just guessing since this is the only thing I can remember that can only be done by the demon king." I shrugged, and she suddenly ran out immediately.

With a slow pace and a heavy heart, I made my way to the bathroom.

Just when I was stark naked, with the water from the shower dripping from my body, I heard my door crack open. 

Sharply, I rubbed my face to clear my vision as I turned quickly to see who that was.

My heart dropped to my chest when I saw the Alpha's son standing tall at the door with a sardonic smirk and eyes leering at my body.

My hands frantically wrapped around my breasts and lower region as I struggled to cover them.

"What...what..." I began to stutter and tremble in panic. He laughed and stalked closer, his hand over his belt as he unbuckled it.

"What are you trying to do?" My words came under sharp gasps of breath as I recoiled, taking quick steps backward.

"Turn around, place your hand on the toilet seat, and arch for me. Do it obediently without any protest if you don't plan to die." He warned, his voice sounding really deep and dangerous, and those eyes were daring me.

"You want to rape me?" I flinched as the question rolled off my lips. Fear crawled through my skin and churned my stomach. I couldn't believe all this was reality. Losing my virginity in a rape by the same devil that planned to reject me.

"You can make it either easy or hard for yourself." He hissed and pulled down his trousers and shorts, his dick plunging at me.

"Please stop. Please. I am a..."

"Fuck it. Don't tell me you're a virgin, because I don't care. You are a toy. Get used to it, bitch!" He growled and charged at me.

I tried fighting back, but he was too strong. Too ready to hurt me. I begged. I apologized for everything. I asked him to give me time. I tried everything at that moment to stop him, but the beast was bent on. He prepared for this and wasn't backing off.

"No!!!" I cried out hopelessly as he punched me and bent me over until my face was inside the toilet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 64 34
Luna is a junior in high school who's mom took off when she was a little girl. Her dad works a lot so she takes care of her self which often gets her...
318K 6.4K 59
EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah th...
4.9M 209K 8
Sienna is a trained wolf assassin who learned not to trust anyone from a young age. She is loyal and caring, but appears heartless and harsh to outsi...