His Forbidden Hybrid Mate

Galing kay HumbleSmith123

Selene's life was shattered on her 16th birthday when her mother's deep secret was exposed and the whole pack... Higit pa

1. Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Cast in the story so far.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Season 2 update

Chapter 26

10.8K 395 13
Galing kay HumbleSmith123

"What did Selene do? Did she show any hybrid powers or special or different abilities beyond the normal? Did you find out she was gifted in any way? Please tell me!" My voice cut in, as I couldn't stand there any longer. I couldn't wait, as I was really anxious to hear what her answer would be, as it might really give me a hint on why the demon king is obsessed with her death.

I knew I shouldn't be worried about his reasons because he is totally powerless, but no one can be too sure about that witty creature. He had never met Selene but was impatient to hear about her death, as if she were preventing him from doing something.

He greatly despised us, the werewolves, for what we did to him, and I was so sure he would spend almost all his life trying to find a way to get revenge. For him to request Selene's death is totally weird and confusing, and that's why my heart couldn't be at rest.

"Mama, when did you enter here? Have you been standing there watching us?" Callan, my son, asked in surprise, peering at me, but I didn't bother to give him any glimpses. My whole attention was on the young girl, who was blinking and hesitating to say anything.

"You have to tell me if you find out any strange things about Selene. I need to know here and now!" I was almost shouting as I walked closer, pissed at her silence.

If Selene were a gift from the moon goddess, she would start showing some slight strange abilities that no werewolf or Lycan can do. She would have two beasts in her, and her wolf fur would be snow white. Only if she were a gift from the moon goddess could that be a possible reason why the demon king wants her dead.

White wolves are like nightmares in the demon's history, and until they are dead, there is no way they will succeed. Their appearance is a sign and warning that the demons are planning an evil attack to unleash, which would cause fatal destruction to millions of wolves, so they are well protected until their full powers are unlocked. 

I needed to know if Selene was one of them. She couldn't shift, so I have no idea what her fur is like. She was a mixed breed of vampire, which was forbidden. There was no reason for her to be a white wolf except that the demon king wants her dead, so if this girl can confirm she experienced Selene perform some special abilities, then it could be possible to some extent.

"Mom, I don't know why you're asking Helen such a ridiculous question! Why are you here in the first place?!" My son blurted with a frown, creasing his brows as he slumped on the bed.

"Why are you silent all this time?!" I asked Helen in an angry tone, snubbing him again, and I could hear his rumble and hiss.

The young girl hesitated for a few seconds, her eyes peering brightly at me, before she shook her head.

"I am sorry, my queen. I lied just to make him release me. I was scared he would kill me, which is why I lied. She did nothing strange. Selene is wretched and miserable as always." She replied, all her words coming in a rush as she blinked rapidly.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes." She breathed, curtsying, and I heaved a breath of relief. I really can't bear seeing Selene become a white wolf and someone everyone would adore and bow to. It would be a slap in the face. I can't live with that embarrassment.

"So you are also lying to me? Yuck! Just tell me one reason why you should still be standing in front of me. I feel like dragging you by the hair and flinging you out of the window. Get out now!!" My son yelled furiously, and the girl made to scamper out, but I quickly grabbed her hand, stopping her from leaving.

"Mom, don't even try it." He fumed.

"I will have to. She is your girlfriend." I smiled wryly, and he scoffed.

"I lied to you and my father just to get what I wanted from her. I don't love her, and she is not and will never be my girlfriend, so release her so she gets the hell outta here!" He hissed shamelessly, and I scoffed and faced the girl with a calm and gentle smile.

"Do you love my son so much that you can do anything for him and his family?" I asked the pretty blonde girl in a sweet tone, and she nodded continuously, her wet eyes glistening.

"Keep lying to yourself." He grumbled and lay on the bed.

"Callen, how old are you now?" I asked.

"25. Any problem with that?." He grumbled again.

"This year will be your last year in school. After that, do you know what comes next?" I queried, taking a seat and gesturing for the girl to also sit beside me on the couch, both of us facing him on the bed.

"Can't she leave yet?" He seethed, sitting up.

"No. Unless you plan on accepting your fated mate, which is that wretched forbidden girl with the vampire gene." I replied, and he chuckled dryly, running his finger through his hair.

"I'm not choosing any of them. I'll reject that girl very soon, and the one beside you will be banned from coming close to me. As simple as that." He shrugged.

"No. Not as simple as that. After this year, you are becoming the next Alpha, and you should know what that means!" I snapped, and he flinched; his eyes widened at what I just uttered.

"Yayyy. What did I just hear?!?" The voice of Sophia, my daughter, broke in as she leaped in excitement.

"My big brother will become the next Alpha so soon. That's really sweet!" She squealed, jumping on his body as she hugged him tight.

"Get off me!" He bellowed, pushing her off as his face tensed grimly.

"Why so soon? You're trying to tell me I'd need a Luna already? Mom, please stop joking around. I still need to have fun without having any girls to...."

"You are not like every other one of your peers out there. You are the next Alpha, and everyone is looking forward to you protecting, guiding, and leading them in the future, and that future is already near. You will have to learn to fall in love, and she is the right choice. Helen, here remains your girlfriend." I stated, and he burst into laughter.

"Are you forcing me?" 

"No. But you have to settle in and start making plans. You and your sister are the future of this pack, and the news of your arrival has spread like wildfire. If you aren't careful, the enemies will teach you how to." 

"What? Am I in danger, Mom?" Sophia shrieked, staring at me, bewildered.

"What are you saying, mom? Please, if I will have to start looking right, left, front, and back before walking because some people are trying to kill me, then I am leaving this place immediately." Callen shot in, standing up immediately.

"Are you also ready to leave your throne for someone else?" I sneered, and he exhaled, falling back on the bed.

"I am having a headache already." He sighed, resting his head in his palm.

"The enemies are the vampires. They are the reason you can't walk freely, tampering with your freedom to have fun and enjoy your life as you want. They had always terrorized this pack, raping our women and killing our gallant men secretly. Do you know who aids them from the inside?" 

I smirked, watching them shudder in shock and anger, their eyes flinting.

"Who?" They all asked one after the other.

"Selene. That evil girl with their gene is working for them for our destruction, and unfortunately, we can't kill her, but we can make her kill herself." I smiled wittily.

"Oh, fuck it. And she was supposed to be my fated mate. "The moon goddess must be mad!'

"I already hated that girl at first sight!" Sophia chipped in, walking to and fro as she bit her nails and growled.

"I will surely make her regret all the evil she has done." Callen growled in sheer anger that could be felt in every word he spoke. I could see the veins running up his neck and arms as his heart thudded aggressively.

"We should take our time and make her life very painful and unbearable. She is nothing but a slave to you, treat her in the most harsh and ruthless way. Break her emotionally and mentally until she has no reason to stay alive. I don't think I should teach you how to do that too." I sighed, standing up to my feet and walking away immediately with a sinister smile and overwhelming joy.

The countenance on their faces were vivid proof that my lies really sank in deep in their heart. I can't wait to enjoy the misery about to fall on Selene.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
132K 3.3K 28
"Mine" he growled huskily "Mate" I said breathlessly We said in perfect unison even though it was two different words, we both understood what was go...
4.9M 209K 8
Sienna is a trained wolf assassin who learned not to trust anyone from a young age. She is loyal and caring, but appears heartless and harsh to outsi...