His Forbidden Hybrid Mate

Oleh HumbleSmith123

Selene's life was shattered on her 16th birthday when her mother's deep secret was exposed and the whole pack... Lebih Banyak

1. Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Cast in the story so far.
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Season 2 update

Chapter 24

11.2K 441 19
Oleh HumbleSmith123

Different thoughts were running through my mind as I stood there, sinking into the tension building in the room, which I could feel on my skin. I could sense the eyes of everyone on me because not only was I Jaden's best friend, I was also the one they believed could give the answer and explanation to everything the shaman spilled.

"I will be leaving now, and I trust you to deal with this critical issue well so it doesn't escalate into something more complicated." The shaman broke the silence.

"Wait. Can you find out where my son is right now?" The vampire queen asked with fear laced in her tone.

"I am sorry, I can't. You don't have to be afraid; he will be back soon." He replied, and I could hear his receding steps until he was out of the room and the door was closed. 

"What was that?" The vampire king's angry voice fired at me, causing a wave of panic to course down my spine as I flinched and raised my head. I couldn't help gasping in terror as I saw his deadly eyes. It wasn't friendly at all. Whatever hatred he had for the Silver Moon Pack must have been really deep.

It was the same pack that had given him sleepless nights and a lot of stress just to find a way to eradicate them. He would always send us to spy and study every route and possibility. At the moment, he already has the map of the entire route in the silver moon pack.

All this was to make sure he destroyed them all before the end of his life. Jaden and I already know how much he abhorred them compared to the other werewolf packs, so I really don't understand how he allowed himself to get stuck with a girl from there.

"My King, please calm down. I think we have to patiently wait for the prince. He must have had a good explanation of what the shaman said. The prince is never interested in love, so it's very unlikely that he fell for a wolf girl after knowing how vile they are. He knows the enmity we shared with them, so he can't....

"Are you trying to tell me that the shaman is lying?" Logan, the vampire king, thundered. His name alone had been a terror to many wolves in the past.

After suffering from slavery at the hands of some werewolves at an early stage, he made a vow to fight against them till they were wiped out.

I don't know much about what he must have gone through, but all I know is that he would rather die than see his son have any relationship with werewolves.

"I don't think he is lying, but the prince must surely have a good explanation." The elder responded under his breath with a bow, as he feared he might have offended the king. 

"What explanation do you think he would give?" Logan growled, stepping down from his throne and stalking over to him, his red eyes peering intently at him as he awaited an answer.

The elder saw red. He saw he had spoken at the very wrong time and had surely endangered his life, so he fell to his knees, head to the ground.

"I am very sorry, king. Please pardon.. I was stupid for..."

"I asked you a question, and I'm standing here waiting for the answer!" The king bellowed balefully.

"I...I...I..." 

His voice was gone. He couldn't talk again and kept stuttering while everyone went mute, glad they weren't the ones in his situation.

The queen walked over and held his hand gently.

"He is right. Jaden is our son, and we need to hear from him too." She spoke softly, her voice serving as a warmth to his anger as he exhaled and nodded, letting out a flash of smile at her before turning to face me, his long white hair flipping over as his fists clenched tight.

My heart skipped a beat.

"I am very sure you either know this girl or have heard him talk about her indirectly." He seethed at me, and I shook my head frantically.

"I would be the first to slit her heart open if I ever knew who she was. I only had suspicions about Jaden as he seemed to be staying quite long in that pack, but never did it occur to me that he...."

"My son can never fall in love with a shewolf. Don't mention that to my ears! We have a lot of damsels here. We, the female vampires, are the embodiment of perfect beauty, and someday he will find his fated one here. I don't want to hear you say he fell in love with those devilish, ugly beings!" The vampire queen yelled in frustration, with sadness and pain traced in her voice. 

She hissed and stomped out of the palace.

"I don't care whatever stupid suspicion or whatever you have. Listen carefully." Logan began, his dark eyes flinting and his voice so deadly and life-threatening that I felt my blood running cold in my veins as I managed to nod in response.

"Find the girl that charmed him. Find her and bring her to me. You don't have to confirm anything; just watch him closely and secretly. He shouldn't suspect you. I need that girl here because she needs to be brutally killed while he watches. You know you owe me your life. Don't play with it." He snarled, a menacing smirk playing on his lips, while I kept nodding because that was all I could do.

"Your time is limited." He added curtly and moved away.

"You all are dismissed!" He shouted at the elders, who quickly bowed and rushed out, almost running.

"Arrange a few spies and go over to that pack. Find out what party they are having tonight, and I need an answer about the girl that was supposed to be dead. I want to know if she is alive or that her death didn't bring any curse!" He ordered me meanly, and I bowed before hurrying out.

A deep, exhaled breath of relief slipped my lips as I finally left his presence. It was as if the grip around my throat had just been released. But I knew it was for a short time. Jaden is about to cause me problems, and I have no idea where he went.

Laura's POV

I sat in front of the mirror in my personal inner chamber, staring blankly at my reflection as my heart raced and thudded inside my chest like a talking drum. My breath was shallow, and I was fighting hard to control myself as I awaited his appearance. 

It wasn't time yet, so I wondered why he wanted to meet me. What was so important that he decided to come on his own? He should know I had been trying the best I could while making sure I wasn't suspected by anyone.

As the Luna of this pack, it is an abomination to have any connection with demons. The consequence is the death of not just me, but my entire family and generation, as that is the form used to cleanse the land.

I was taking a huge risk. A life-threatening one just to make sure I owe him nothing for making me the Luna of this pack.

He is the only one who knows why he is so obsessed with Selene's death. Her life was already a mess and nothing different from utter ruin, yet he wants me to keep making her life hellish till she gives up.

I have no idea what his reason could be. The same way I couldn't tell why he told me to change my name from Diana to Laura when he was helping me create the fake mating bond with the Alpha.

Selene is just a mixed breed with no special strength or ability. She had been checked several times, and it was obvious she had no other beast like a vampire spirit whatsoever in her, which must have been killed by the concoction the sorcerers had given her, nor did her inner wolf have any ability to make her someone special.

It was just so weird to see the Demon King interested in her death, as if there was something about her soon to be revealed that he was scared of.

"Wait no more...." His husky voice broke in at that moment, and right inside the mirror, he magically appeared in the form of a thick black fog, then wafted out, standing right beside me in his human form. A tall, handsome man with hypnotic black eyes that could suck out the soul and long black dread hair falling behind. 

The dark aura all around him forced me to recoil and pull further away from him. He let out a smile that still looked eerie and demonic. I bet he must have dined with the devil because everything about him was just evil and lethal.

"You shouldn't be scared, and you should know we are friends now "

I hissed at what he said, frowning all over my face.

"What is so important that you have to visit me here? You're putting me in danger!" I snapped, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Are you progressing? Have she ever attempted to commit suicide? Do you think she will?" He asked seriously with a stern face.

"She will. No one can live this kind of life without giving up. So what brought you here?" I pressed in annoyance, looking around to be sure no one was watching, even when it was impossible for anyone to enter the room.

"I have lost a lot of my dark magic, which would have helped me read Selene's heart. I can't also go anywhere else in this pack except here because of the help of this ancient mirror. I would have spied on that girl. Aren't you shocked that she suddenly doesn't care about your son rejecting her? Isn't it fishy?" He grimaced, squinting at me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

197K 5.1K 26
My freedom from Aiden Forbes, the new alpha of the pack that shares territory with ours, is short-lived when he returns. He's a nuisance I cannot esc...
Alpha Kiss Me Oleh Em

Manusia Serigala

1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
146K 5.7K 70
"I want her." he said coldly sipping onto his wine staring at the grey eyed enchantress standing in front of him taking in her curves and flawless sm...