Uta's Idol.

By TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... More

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

Section Leaders Take Action!

1K 30 5
By TanijiroOdd

I'm sorry this chapter is a little late! Forgive me! This chapter will obviously be a bit different from the others. Instead, just as the title of this chapter implies, the focus will be on the Section Leaders: Gordon, Abell, Pitch, and Rave. I want a chapter to showcase how strong the Section Leaders are and this is the perfect moment to do so. Enjoy a chapter focused on them. I don't own One Piece.

"Anyways, we'll come and get you soon so just stay, and Luffy, you should be careful since I heard that the admiral has shown up. I don't know who's here, but be on your guard."

"Ok, we will. Thanks for the heads up."

Calick!

"Hehehe."

"Are you still laughing?!"

"Tattoo woman is rich! I should've came up with that years ago! Vahahaha!"

"Damn lizard. This is why I have mixed feelings about babysitting you."

"I'm no lizard! Take that back!"

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry."

"With feeling."

"This is my maximum effort."

"Screw you!"

After contacting Uta to confirm her safety, Abell and Pitch agreed to leave the amusement park early in order to pick up Gordon and look for Rave. However, it didn't take long for them to start bickering, but they were able to get focused soon after.

"First things first, let's contact Gordon so we can give him an update." Abell sighs. "You have the transponder snail, right?"

"I'll give him a call." Pitch said, pulling out the snail from her kimono. "What should I tell him without making him mad?"

As the guardian, Gordon is known to panic over the girl's wild antics and it would be no surprise to find him both angry and worried. While Rave hasn't seen it herself, an angry Gordon is something that no one wants to see. After all, Gordon is in charge of dinner and can give them hellish work if need be.

"Want me to do it?" Abell asks, sighing.

"Please?" Pitch asks handing her partner the snail.

Abell takes the snail and makes a call. After a few rings, the line picks up.

Calick!

"Hello, Gordon?" Abell calls. "You there?"

"What did Uta do this time?" Gordon asks.

"He's not beating around the bush this time." Pitch whispers.

"Ugh, how should I explain this?" Abell mutters, rubbing her head.

"I already know what Luffy did to the Celestial Dragon." Gordon said through the snail. "Talk gets around fast here in the archipelago. All I want to know is if Uta was there."

"She was." Abell and Pitch said in union.

"Of course she was." Gordon sighs. "Uta may be reckless, but even she knows better than to mess with World Nobles. At least it was Luffy, as much as I hate to say it, it's better for him to take the blame."

"I think he would agree with you." Pitch said. "He's quite the wild child."

"She said no one has noticed her, but I can't help but feel concerned." Abell informs. "She told me a few minutes ago that she's hiding out in Grove 13."

"That's good news at least." Gordon said. "Are you still in the amusement park?"

"We just exited the place and thought of finding you." Abell said. "Where are you?"

"I just finished shopping and am now having tea in the hotel area." Gordon answers. "Grove 72, I believe."

Abell looks up to search for the nearest mangrove tree. She finds a tree that has the number '31' on it.

"Our best bet is to go to Grove 13 to pick up Uta and later meet you at the hotel." Abell said.

"Hold on, why don't you go search for her first." Gordon suggests. "I'm actually more worried about Rave."

"Huh? Why worry about Rave?" Pitch asks. "It's not like she'll be a target for the marines."

"I guess that other piece of news didn't reach you. You see, the Straw Hat Pirates weren't the only pirate crew in that incident." Gordon said. "The Heart Pirates and the Kid Pirates were also present."

Abell and Pitch's eyes narrow in response to Gordon's statement.

"Isn't Rave's brother a member of the Kid Pirates?" Pitch asks.

"Yeah, so if Rave caught wind of that news, she would be heading there." Abell said. "If she's not careful, she might be seen as one of them."

"Rave is dead set on looking for her brother." Gordon said. "I doubt that she would care about the consequences of trying to communicate with pirates."

"If I remember correctly, that took place in Grove 1." Pitch said. "We should make our way there first."

"Ok, we'll search for her first." Abell said. "Since you seem to be the furthest away from the chaos, we'll come to you later."

"Be careful, I heard that's the lawless area. Many people would want to take a famous musician hostage." Gordon said. "Best of luck."

Calick!

"I guess we're heading to the lawless area." Pitch said, smiling from behind the mask. "I could really use the exercise."

"I hope you mean by walking to the grove." Abell said, sighing. "I would like it if we avoid a confrontation, but I doubt it'll be easy."

"Maybe it will be empty now that an admiral will be on their way." Pitch said as she and Abell begin to walk to their destination. "Then again, I would like to try out some new moves I've been working on."

"Well, whatever." Abell groans. "In any case, I would feel sorry for anyone who would attack us."

"I invite it!" Pitch yells happily.

As they continued to make their way towards the scene of the crime, the women were surprised by the lack of people present. They assumed the lawless area would be surrounded by criminals, but the news of the World Noble assault must've sent them to hiding.

"By the way, don't you have a transponder snail that'll get you in contact with Rave?"

"I do, but unfortunately, she didn't bring it with her when she left." Pitch said as she pulled out another transponder snail.

"She must've been in a rush and forgot it." Abell sighs. "He must be quite the important person if she would go to such lengths."

"That's siblings for you." Pitch said. "Things happen good and bad. However, I doubt that siblings who chose the route of pirates over a normal life will get along."

"Are you talking from experience?" Abell asks. "You never did talk too much about your family."

"Well, I didn't have a bad relationship with my brother, but my sister is a different story." Pitch sighs. "It's a long story."

"We have the time." Abell said. "That is unless you're uncomfortable with telling it."

"It's fine." Pitch said. "It's not that interesting of a story. So growing up, it was me, my older sister, younger brother and my father. We were pirates and to be honest, the lifestyle wasn't that bad. Our father was strong enough to protect us and we were sailing around the Grand Line having adventures left and right."

"Sounds like Uta." Abell chuckles.

"Yeah, anyways, nineteen years ago, our father was eventually sought out by Kaido 'King of Beasts'." Pitch continues. "Naturally, being an emperor and a mighty pirate, my father joined his crew and we began our life in the country of Wano."

"Wow. Your father must've been a big deal." Abell said. "Especially if Kaido wanted to recruit him."

"Yeah, but unlike my sister, I don't know too much about him." Pitch said. "My father died from a sickness a year after his recruitment which left us being picked up by Kaido and his men. Life wasn't that hard as Kaido wanted us to be strong warriors and we welcomes as we wanted to become like our father."

"In the end, you did end up becoming strong, huh" Abell comments.

"Honestly, I thank my siblings rather than Kaido for becoming as strong as I am, the man himself didn't train us." Pitch clarifies. "I think two years after that, when I was seven I think, my sister stole some devil fruits from Kaido and we shared them between us siblings and I ended up with the powers of the Dragon Dragon Fruit Model: Velociraptor. Things were looking good for us until I heard it."

"Heard what?"

"The sound of a shamisen." Pitch said, smiling. "I will never forget it. My first taste of music and the sound was enchanting and I couldn't help, but be drawn towards it. It was then that I met a blue haired courtesan and my life changed."

"You begin to learn music?"

Pitch begins to reminisce as she thinks back to the first song she has ever heard from the teenager.

"Curious, I asked her to teach me to play and she accepted." Pitch continues. "I've never been so excited before. When I told my siblings, my brother was happy for me, but my sister had mixed feelings. She wanted me to continue training so I can one day be strong enough to be recognized by Kaido. With help from my brother, I managed to persuade her into saying I will do both and I received my first shamisen."

"Naturally, something didn't go right, correct?" Abell asks.

"After a half year of taking lessons, I began to choose learning music over my training." Pitch said. "The land of Wano had so many wondrous instruments that I wanted to learn more. I started to learn the bamboo flute, taiko drum, koto and other Wano instruments. I never felt so happy before or so fulfilled. As much as I continued to train with my siblings, I would sometimes fall behind due to me putting more focus on playing my music. My sister wasn't too pleased."

"She sounds stubborn."

"She is." Pitch growls. "All she cares about is strength. I was stronger than the average foot soldier at my time! I could easily fight on par with some of the samurais there!"

"Pitch, story." Abell reminds her friend.

"Oh, yeah. As you can see, it infuriated me greatly." Pitch said. "Then I declared to her that I would abandon my role as a fighter and become a musician instead. I remember my brother giving me some support, but my sister was furious. Then, she did something I would never forgive her for."

"What was that?" Abell asks.

"She broke my shamisen." Pitch said, clenching her fists. "My first one. Then she told me that it was a mistake to let me learn music and that she should've kept a closer eye on me. I didn't care what she said and I did the only thing that I could do. I fought her."

"Did you win?" Abell asks, already knowing the answer.

"The fight lasted an hour and by then, we trashed the building that we were fighting in, but even so, I still lost. I was no match for my older sister." Pitch said, holding her hand against her head. "Afterwards, she told me that I would resume training with them because I was weak. I never became so sad or so frustrated."

"Did that stop you?" Abell asks.

"Of course not." Pitch said, angry. "I would never give up on music! Although I had to sneak out every day to learn and it wasn't easy. Big sis would catch me occasionally and would headbutt me every time I retaliated."

"Headbutt you?" Abell repeats confused.

"Yup. Headbutt." Pitch confirms. "Her forehead was strong enough to crack bone, but thanks to my haki and tough body."

"How about your brother?" Abell asks. "He didn't help?"

"He was much too timid to stop us." Pitch said. "I'm actually glad he didn't get caught up in my mess. Anyways, a year after that, Kaido mentioned something about going on an expedition and so I bought a biwa and snuck on board to leave Wano."

"And the rest was history?" Abell asks.

"When we got to the first island, I found that wandering bard and jumped ship to join them after showing off my skills." Pitch said. "I wanted to go further, but I didn't want to go through something like I did with my sister so I would only follow musicians who are strong and dedicated. Then, I finally met Uta and my life couldn't have been better."

"That's a good story." Abell laughs. "I guess siblings come in all types of personalities."

"You have no idea." Pitch said, clenching her fists. "Thinking about what she did is unforgivable and if I see her again, I would give her one more punch!"

Abell stops and looks around. However, Pitch kept on going as she was muttering to herself. Abell grabs Pitch by the shoulder and it was only then did she notice that she and Abell were surrounded by several kidnappers and thugs.

"Why don't you vent your anger out on them?" Abell suggests as she does some arm stretches.

Pitch pupils dilate with rage and smiles as she cracks her fingers.

"I thought you'd never ask." Pitch growls happily.

The number of men was at least thirty and all were armed with swords, net guns, ropes and clubs. As the two look around, two large muscular looking men walk up front, a bearded man holding a sword and a man with a beanie armed with a spear.

"Who're you?" Abell asks as she pulls out her chain.

"We're the Pack Brothers!" the two said in union. "One of Sabaody's top slave traders!"

Their men cackle evilly as they slowly approach the two women.

"You two are staff members of 'Diva' Red, right?" asks the bearded man. "'Eastern Wave' and 'Demon Musician'."

"We can make bank by trading off you two." the other brother laughs. "After that, we'll find Red and sell her off too!"

"Hey, did you hear that?" Pitch asks calmly. "We're quite famous if we're wanted by these lowlifes."

"Still, to think they can capture us." Abell sighs. "With those numbers, Red will have no trouble taking you all on."

The two men raise their weapons and point at the two signaling their men to go and catch the two. With a proud battle cry, the kidnappers took the initiative and charge in. Some men in the back fire their net guns towards the two in order to catch them, before they could move. However, the two jump forward from their spot, dodging the net that was fired at them.

"Metal bindings." Pitch said looking at the net. "Pretty effective."

"What? You scared?" Abell teases.

"Nah. I'm just curious as to why these guys claim to be the best." Pitch said. "Not too impressive."

"Our distractions will make us victorious!" yells one of the kidnappers.

As one of the men gets close Pitch reaches out and grabs him by the neck. The man drops his weapon and struggles to pry his neck from Pitch's grasp. The musician glares at the man and raises him in the air causing him to choke.

"Hey! Let him go!" one of the kidnappers said as he and several others ran towards Pitch.

"Gladly." Pitch said, smiling.

Pitch tosses the man casually into the air causing the others to grow scared. Then, Pitch grabs the man by the ankle and runs towards the kidnappers that were in front of her.

"Biwa!" Pitch yells as she swings the man towards her attackers.

The man in Pitch's arm screams in terror as Pitch uses his body to attack the other kidnappers. Once all of Pitch's pursuers were all knocked out, the woman then throws the man into the ground rendering him unconscious.

"She's a monster!" one of the men said as he backed away in fear. "How're we so supposed to catch her?"

"Forget about her for now!" one of the men called out. "Go after 'Eastern Wave'!"

Several kidnappers run towards Abell with blades out. Abell raises her hands revealing her weighted chain. She then swings it around a bit and throws the weighted end towards one of the attackers.

"Shot Glass!"

One of the men raises up his blade as an attempt to block the chain, but the weights snap the sword in two and the end smacks the man in the face, breaking his nose and knocking him out.

"He's down!" someone yells. "Watch out for her chain!"

"Don't bother." Abell said as she moved her arm around. "Rebound."

Abell manipulates her chain so that it can attack all the surrounding kidnappers.

"Just how long is that chain?" someone asks as they try to run away.

The man's escape was unsuccessful as the chain hit him in the back of the head. Abell swings her arm back and the chain wraps around her arm and back in her hand.

"Five meters." Abell answers to the unconscious man. "Although, I prefer to keep an eighth of it in my arm for safe keeping."

Suddenly a man with a club attempts to attack Abell from behind, but she dodges taking him by surprise. Then, punches the man in the side of his face and sends him tumbling across the ground.

"That wasn't very wise of you." Abell said.

"Boss, they're too strong!" one of the kidnappers said as he ran up to the brothers who were leading the brigade. "They took out over half of our men already! What should we do?"

"They're too good to pass up. Shall we take charge?" asks the man with the hat.

"They have rampaged long enough." the other man agrees. "Let's finish this."

The two men slowly approach the girls with their weapons drawn and walk towards them unafraid. As the girls prep for the incoming opponents, the remaining men surround them and begin to launch a second attack. Half of them used whips to hold down Abell's neck and limbs while the other shot a bola at Pitch which coiled around her torso. However, despite their situation, Abell and Pitch showed almost no resistance to the kidnapper's restraints. The leaders smile assuming that the girls have given up and dash towards the two. The one with the sword charges towards Pitch while the one with the spear runs towards Abell.

"We got you now!" the brothers yell triumphantly.

"To think they actually got us even remotely close to defeating us is insulting." Abell said as she faked a yawn.

"If we lose to something like this, then we aren't worthy of being Red's Section Leaders." Pitch nods. "I would love to continue playing with you guys, but we're in a bit of a hurry."

Abell outstretches her hands, allowing the men to tighten their grip on her.

"Strength Sap." Abell said as she activates her powers.

All of the men who were trying to hold her down begin to lose their strength and their grips on the ropes loosen. Abell then buffs herself and the muscles in her body bulge outwards as she grows taller. She then swings her arms and the men who were trying to restrain were flung into the ground and some flying in the air. The man, shocked, charges forward with a spear pointed towards Abell.

"Damn you! You have Devil Fruit powers, don't you!" the kidnappers ask angrily.

Once the man gets close, Abell grabs the man's spear and snaps it in half by using her grip strength.

"You broke my weapon with your bare hands?!" the bearded man asks in shock.

Abell walks close and clenches her hand into a fist and flexes her arm to the point where her veins pop out.

"Party Punch!" Abell yells as she punches the man in the face.

The kidnappers' nose and teeth break from the power behind Abell's fist and he flies in the air and lands on his back which causes blood to splurge out of his mouth and nose. Abell turns and advances towards the remaining kidnappers that were still not down.

"Brother!" the man yells in anger. "I'll catch you and sell you off if it's the last thing I do!"

"You'd rather capture me than save a member of your family?" Pitch asks.

"We finish the job no matter what! If I can get you, then we won!" the man explains as he raises his sword behind him. "I'll only hurt you to the point where you can stand!"

The man swings his sword and Pitch bends forward, shocking the kidnapper as he couldn't think what the teen couldn't possibly do with her body bonded. The mask clicks and the bottom pops down which reveals her lower face. Pitch opens her mouth and bites down on the man's blade. Not only that, but she also stopped his momentum.

"Wha?!"

Pitch bites down and shatters his blade with her jaw causing the man to falter. Pitch then begins her transformation and goes into her hybrid form. As she grows bigger, the chains begin to stretch apart slowly despite its tight hold on Pitch. The kidnappers look at the woman in her as she towers over them. Then, the chains broke apart, but not by brute force.

"What the...she sliced the iron bolas with her arms!"

Pitch raises her arms to not only her reptilian-like arms, but also the long feathers that line against her wrists to her elbows. The feathers were stiffened, almost as if they were a blade before they soften and flutter.

"While hunting in ancient times, the velociraptor was able to stiffen their feathers and shape them to be like a blade and use it to slice their prey." Pitch explains. "No animal, extinct or alive, can best the sharpness of a Velociraptor. Iron ropes and weapons are nothing to my feathers, teeth, and claws!"

"Cut the crap and die just like the fossil you are!" someone yells as they hurl an explosive towards Pitch.

Pitch looks at the ground as the bomb rolls in front of her.

"Is that a..."

BOOM!

Abell looks behind her to see Pitch engulfed in the explosion.

"Are you worried about her?" asks one of the kidnappers who has fallen before the woman. "Why don't you go help her out?"

"I'm just wondering if they'll make it out alive." Abell sighs as she kicks the man away, finally rendering him unconscious. "I guess it's fine. It's not like an explosion will do much to an Ancient Zoan like her."

The men, unaware of the danger, slowly approach the pillar of smoke and ready their weapons and the leader then grabs a new sword and holds it cautiously. Suddenly, Pitch bursts forth from the smoke and runs towards the leader with her feathers hardened into a blade.

"Koto: Raptor Razor!" Pitch yells as she cuts the man's side using her feathers causing him to scream in pain. "How dare you try and blow me up."

With their leaders and no one to take charge, the remaining kidnappers scurry away, dropping their weapons and screaming in fear.

"Seriously? Fleeing already?" Pitch asks as she reverts back to her human form. "That fight barely killed my boredom."

"At least we can move on." Abell said as her body shrinks down. "We normally deal with island intruders and pirates so it's been a while since we had a decent fight. Actually, now that I think about it,we had to deal with a pirate group when Rave was with us."

The two resume their trip deeper into the archipelago and head towards Grove 1.

"At any rate, I wished a big shot could've stopped us. It would've been a lot more fun." Pitch sighs.

Beep. Beep.

Abell gets a chill down her spine and looks up and her face twists in her horror.

"Heads up!" Abell screams.

BOOM!

Abell and Pitch hold their hands up as something, or rather someone, collides into the ground creating a large cloud dust. Abell hoped to believe she was seeing things and waves the dust away in hopes to try and identify the individual. Then, something shines brightly from behind the dust and continues to get brighter by the second.

Vreee...

Abell gets cold chills as she watches.

PEW!

Must dodge!

BOOM!

Abell jumps out of the way just in time as something explodes from where she was once standing. Abell tumbles across the ground, but regains her balance immediately.

"Pitch! Are you alright?" Abell asks loudly.

Pitch jumps out from the dust cloud and lands next to Abell a bit shaken from the sudden turn events.

"Yeah!" Pitch answers back. "What the hell is happening?"

All of the sudden, something swiped away the dust cloud the figure reveals himself.

"No way..." Pitch chuckles nervously.

"Why are you here?" Abell asks angrily. "Bartholomew Kuma?"

The warlord stands before the duo emotionless and simply stares at them. Normally, Abell and Pitch wouldn't be bothered by a Warlord as they're not against the law, however, he just attacked them. This either means it's a misunderstanding or at worst, they're the enemy. Abell didn't know what was going on, but she had to do something.

"We're civilians!" Abell said, approaching Kuma. "What does a Warlord want with us?"

The sound of beeping was heard and Kuma looked at Abell, then Pitch.

"'Eastern Wave' Abell. 'Demon Musician' Pitch." Kuma said in a monotone voice as the man took off his gloves. "Allies of the daughter of Shanks."

The Section Leader's eyes widened with shock and horror. Then the man raises his hand and that same shining light begins to emit from his palm.

What the hell.

"Abell, let's get out of here!" Pitch yells as she shakes his friend who's paralyzed with shock.

Vreee...

We were so careful. We never uttered a single word about her to the public!

"Let's move and figure it out later!" Pitch yelling on deaf ears. "C'mon!"

Does this mean that the World Government has known from the beginning?

Abell grabs Pitch and tosses her aside before running towards the Warlord. Kuma looks down to see Abell running up to him and so he turns his arm around so his palm faces Abell. In response, Abell kicks the man's arm away.

PEW! BOOM!

Abell then punches the man a few times in the stomach pushing the man across the ground. Abell grits her teeth as she can feel her fist throb in pain as the Warlord's body is hard as iron.

"I don't know where you got that information from." Abell yells angrily. "But, as her friend, I can't let you live any longer and threaten her freedom!"

Abell grabs her chain and swings it around and throws the weighted end towards the man's face which results in creating a loud clang which shocks Abell.

"How hard is this man's skin?" Abell asks as she pulls in her chain.

Kuma then punches Abell into the ground causing her to groan in pain. The Warlord looms over Abell and opens his palm up.

"Ondeko!" Pitch yells as she pummels the Warlord in the face.

Unlike Abell, Pitch's attack successfully made the man bleed. However, Kuma didn't seem to react to the attack. Pitch then kicks the warlord across the face which makes him stumble. Kuma looks at Pitch and opens his mouth. Pitch looks in horror as the same light that appeared in Kuma's hand glows from within the man's mouth. Abell jumps up from behind the Warlord and raises her leg in the air

"Abell!" Pitch yells.

"Hard Negroni!" Abell said as she drove her foot into the Warlord's head.

Blood spills out from Kuma's nose, but the man endures the attack and stands straight up from the onslaught of the duo's attacks. Abell and Pitch stand side by side and look at them in disbelief.

"What were you thinking about attacking a Warlord all of the sudden?" Pitch asks angrily.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Abell said glaring at the man. "That's not Kuma."

"Huh? What do you mean? Of course it is!" Pitch said, pointing at the man. "Who else could it be?"

"It's no surprise that you don't know, but recently, I got a call from Captain Wacke who said that he was doing some work with a scientist named Vegapunk." Abell said. "He claims that by giving that guy some sort of material, Vegapunk was able to make a soldier."

"Hold on, are you telling me that he's a clone?" Pitch asks. "That's impossible!"

"Either way, this guy is not Kuma for a fact." Abell assures Pitch. "He doesn't have the power of the Paw Paw Fruit that others claim he has."

The Kuma imposter jerks back and forth for a bit before walking towards the two Section Leaders.

"Why I don't get it is how he knows about Uta." Pitch said getting into a fighting position.

Abell hesitantly walks up to the fake Kuma and stands him down.

"Tell me how you know about Uta!" Abell yells. "How do you know her secret?"

"Can he even talk?" Pitch asks.

Beep. Beep.

"Permission granted." Kuma said, surprising the two. "Information about the daughter of 'Red Haired' Shanks was revealed two weeks, four days, thirteen hours, and forty minutes ago."

The live performance! Abell thought as she sweats nervously. It was her face reveal!

"Reasoning for arrest: destruction of the Elegia Kingdom." Kuma continues. "No information leak was acquired."

With that, the man raises his hand up and launches another beam for which Abell and Pitch dodge.

"Damn it all." Abell growls. "The World Government knew about Uta from the beginning! They must've confirmed their suspensions only after Uta revealed her face worldwide."

"What do we do?" Pitch asks as she grows into her hybrid form. "Or do I even need to ask?"

"Our job as Section Leaders is to support and protect Uta." Abell said. "If we let him get to Uta, it will be our greatest failure!"

Abell raises her hand and proceeds to activate her powers.

"Drain!" Abell yells as she proceeds to take away the man's strength.

Pitch roars and runs towards the man with blinding speed.

"I don't need to hold back anymore now!" Pitch said, smiling. "I can finally let loose! Shakuhachi!"

Pitch slashes at the man's chest tearing apart his clothes. Pitch eyes widened as her claws didn't break skin, but metal. It didn't make much sense as the Kuma clone was bleeding not too long ago. The fake Kuma then reaches the grab Pitch, but the teen grabs his wrists preventing him from getting a hold on her.

"So strong!" Pitch grunts as she tries to force the Warlord back. "Abell! What's the deal? Take his strength away!"

"I took as much as I could!" Abell yells as she tries to focus on using her power. "That thing is not completely human! What we're facing is a cyborg!"

"Those things exist?!"

The cyborg opens its mouth and makes a beeping noise. Pitch eyes widen as a light begins to form from within its mouth.

"Then,is that a laser beam?" Pitch asks as she tries to overpower the machine.

Vree....

With great effort, Pitch pulls in the massive cyborg and throws him headfirst into the ground.

PEW!

Before the cyborg could hit the ground, it fires its laser beam which grazes Pitch's shoulder which makes her hiss in pain.
Once the cyborg falls flat, Abell jumps in the air and swings her chain around to the point where it's a blur.

"Shot Glass: Binge!" Abell yells as she lashes her chain at the cyborg multiple times.

The sound of metal against metal could be heard loudly as Abell continues to swing her chain onto the fake Kuma. As she attacks the cyborg, Pitch grabs its leg and begins to pull on it. Abell jumps backwards and follows Pitch's lead. Together, they swing the machine around in the circle. After seeing the cyborg for the fifth time, the duo hurled the machine into one of the stone buildings which then collapsed on the machine. The two huffs afterward as they catch their breath.

"Did we do it?" Pitch asks.

PEW!

Another laser beam is shot from within the ruined building and goes right through Abell's abdomen. Abell coughs out blood and falls to her knees causing alarm for Pitch. Pitch grabs Abell and helps her up and as she does so, the cyborg pushes the debris out of the way revealing itself.

"Well, would you look at that?" Abell said as she softly pushed Pitch away from her. "Despite being mechanical, it still bleeds."

"That means we're actually damaging it." Pitch said. "At this rate, victory is in our grasp."

"This thing knows too much about Uta for it to continue wandering." Abell said as she raised her hand. "We need to get more creative in order to defeat this thing."

Abell activates her powers once more and all the mold, weeds, flowers, and the mangrove where she was standing began to decay. Then, Abell muscles expanded once more.

"Strength Sap: Flora." Abell said as she clenched her fists. "I don't like using this technique, after all, plants don't nearly give you as much power in comparison to humans, but we have no choice if we want to defeat this thing."

The cyborg raises its hand and opens fires at the two for which they dodge easily. Pitch makes the first move and jumps around the ground so fast that she becomes a blur. As the cyborg looks around trying to find Pitch, she would claw at the cyborg multiple times cutting through his skin and clothes. Soon enough, the cyborg begins to bleed and begins to falter just a little. Abell swings the chain around and covers it in haki, then she hurls the weighted chain at the machine's face which makes it bleed from the mouth. Abell and Pitch then stood side by side and together, they punched the cyborg and sent him into the air. With a loud thud, the fake Kuma lands on the ground after getting punched.

"Did we get it now?" Pitch asks.

Almost as if it responded to Pitch, the cyborg gets up again. Despite its persistence, it's obviously weakened.

"We'll be burned out at this rate." Abell said huffing. "Can this guy even feel pain? We've been hammering on him with our strongest attacks and he shows no signs of fatigue and injury, he never complains about the pain."

"As long as this guy is showing weakness that's all that matters to me." Pitch growls as she scrapes her claws against the ground. "We need to keep on pushing!"

Pitch rushes in towards the cyborg and in response, the cyborg opens its mouth and prepares to open fire on her.

PEW!

The cyborg fires its laser at it and Pitch jumps above the beam avoiding its blast. Pitch then hardens her leg with haki and slashes the cyborg across its chest causing a small explosion. Abell then swings her chain and hits it across the jaw. The cyborg then clenches its fist and punches Pitch into a building. While the cyborg was occupied with Pitch, Abell runs up from behind it and uses her chain to strangle the cyborg. However, even with her enhanced strength, the cyborg didn't falter. It reaches behind it and grabs Abell then throws her away.

"I guess you can't take it out with normal means. As expected." Abell groans as she picks herself up. "You alive, Pitch?"

"Of course I am!" Pitch roars as she bursts from the building. "This thing is pissing me off! Just fall already!"

All of the sudden, the two hear an explosion from a distance and they pale.

"Don't tell me that there's more of them." Abell said as she looked behind her. "Did they all come here because of the Celestial Dragon incident?"

The cyborg raises both of its hands and each one points at Abell and Pitch. The two prepped themselves for a counterattack. Just then, a shadow appeared and a figure is seen above them holding a pair of scythes. Everyone looks up to get a better look and Abell and Pitch smile at the sight.

"'Massacre Dancer' Rave." the cyborg said as it raised its hand towards the sky.

PEW! PEW!

Rave twists her body avoiding the two laser beams aimed at her and the teen spins her scythes as she nosedives towards the cyborg.

"Spin and Sonic!" Rave yells as she slash the machine straight down the middle.

The cyborg chest pierces open and reveals a layer of metal and wires which shocks Pitch. Even more so, the cyborg still didn't fall, but it did spit blood.

"What kind of monstrosity is that?" Rave asks as she raises her blades. "Is he human?"

Vree...

The cyborg raises its hand which causes alarm for Rave.

"That's a laser beam! Dodge it at all costs!" Pitch warns.

PEW!

The cyborg shoots a laser beam at her and rather than dodge, Rave attempts to deflect the beam with her blade.

BOOM!

The laser beam pierces through Rave's blade, grazes her arm, and explodes behind her. Rave screams in pain as the explosion knocks her away. Abell quickly runs and grabs the poor girl before she hits the ground.

"Rave! Stay with me!" Abel pleads.

All of the sudden, Rave jumped out of hands and stood next to her groaning through the pain.

"This...won't be enough to stop me!" Rave said as she clutched her shoulder. "Mind telling me why you're being attacked by this big guy?"

"You're looking at a cyborg based on the Warlord Bartholomew Kuma." Pitch said walking next to the two. "Apparently he is sent here to take out people who're familiar with Red, or rather Uta."

"Why would the World Government want to do that to a celebrity?" Rave asks. "It's not like she's a criminal, is she?"

"We kept this a secret from you since you were only planning to stay for a little while, but since you're already dragged into our mess, I guess it wouldn't hurt now." Abel sighs as she pulls in her chain. "Uta is the daughter of the Emperor 'Red Haired' Shanks."

"What?! Seriously?!" Rave yells surprised. "Uta was a pirate?!"

"After Uta revealed her face by promoting 'Fleeting', I guess the World Government saw her as a threat." Pitch theorized. "However, they had plenty of opportunities to catch us before coming here and why do they need us? Can't they treat us hostages as people who were tricked into it?"

"We just have to complain to the marines?" Rave suggests.

"How about we talk about this after trashing this guy?" Abell said as she watched the cyborg walk towards them. "We can come up with a plan after we live through this."

The cyborg crouches towards them and lands closer to the trio. It prepares to grab them and in response, Abell grabs the man's arms and holds him into place. Pitch and Rave jump from behind him.

"Shakuhachi!"

"Beheading Claws!"

Pitch claws at the cyborg's back while Rave cuts through it. Much to Rave's surprise, her blades get stuck into the cyborg's shoulder and the swordswoman uses her feet to try and pry her blades out.

"What the? You're kidding me!" Rave said, struggling to pull her scythes out. "What is this guy made of?"

The cyborg rears back up and reaches over to grab Rave, but Abel uses her chain to snag her opponent's arm which prevents him from getting to Rave. Pitch then jumps and punches the fake Kuma twice before knocking it into the ground with a swipe of her tail. The impact was enough for Rave to break free from the man's mechanical body. The cyborg raises its head and sees Abell charging towards it. She swings the chain around and twirls it around her hands making them look like brass knuckles. She then hardens her hands with armament haki and raises her fist.

"Cocktail Chain!" Abell yells as she punches the cyborg in the face.

The fake Kuma bleeds from the mouth after Abell retracts her face and then she hits the man with an uppercut to the jaw and the cyborg lands flat on its back.

"Thanks." Rave thanks the duo.

"Sure." Pitch said, smiling.

"Look there." Abell said, pointing at the cyborg.

The machine slowly picks itself up, but begins to falter as it short circuited. Eventually, the cyborg stands up once more. It raises his hand and opens fire on them for which the trio kill away.

"It's faltering!" Abell said we need one more push!"

The trio rush forward and the cyborg raises its hands and recklessly fires its beam with both its palms and mouth. Abell clenched her fist while tightening the chain around her hand and flexing her arm muscles and activating her haki. Pitch spreads her fingers out revealing her razor sharp claws and hardens it with haki. Rave rushes forward while spinning her scythes around in a circle.

"Cocktail..."

"Bachi...

"Sonic..."

Vreee...

"ENSAMBLE!"

Abell, Pitch, and Rave simultaneously attack the cyborgs in its chest successfully destroying the machine's insides. With flames spitting from its wounds and blood seeping from its mouth, the mighty machine finally falls to the ground. The group breathes heavily as they watch the machine lose power. The machine opens its mouth and weakly begins to speak

"...Operation...Red...failed...mission...on halt...until further...notice..."

Abell and Pitch look at the machine with great concern as the cyborg finally shuts down.

"We need to find Uta." Abell said nervously. "We need to find her fast!"

I hope you enjoyed a chapter filled with action showcasing the power of the Section Leaders. I want to show the airbag those three, despite their loss against Uta, are not weak and are capable of handling their own. Putting them against an opponent such as a Pacifista is the perfect way to emphasize that. Speaking of the Pacifistas, how do they know about Uta's identity? Was it really by the performance? Is Uta now a criminal? Is her life in any danger now that the World Government knows of her presence? Maybe you'll find out soon. Until next time! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 395 22
Kid was looking for new sound for his band of misfits. They sound good but they could sound better if they wanted to make it big. (Y/N) is a shy girl...
153K 3.8K 25
Friendship, love, trust, happiness, pain, darkness and sadness all in one. A beautiful, young girl named Sky Marvell was rescued by the Strawhat cre...
17.1K 709 28
(completed) Atsumu is emotionally unstable and finds comfort in Sakusa, who was decidedly straight until he met the blonde. Sakusa gets a new game w...
1.5K 112 9
A young woman, y/n, has met someone who reminds her of a friend she had back before she was adopted. Killer has been searching for a friend who sudde...