YN × taehyung (Ft. J.M, Jk An...

By BTS7armyGurl

it's a story of a girl who falls in love with a Korean guy More

introduction
meeting tanvi
meeting him first time
shopping
preparation days
sweet bye
after a month
bad day-1
bad day-2
beautiful past
a step ahead
just a day
way to Punjab
shopping day
hang out
few days left
wedding days
wedding days-2
mehendi ceremony
Sangeet
sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi
marriage-1
marriage-2
night club
wedding reception
planning of ruhi's marriage
planning of ruhi's marriage-2
planning of ruhi's marriage-3
information
just a day
trip to Himachal Pradesh
yn's birthday
aditiya's marriage
diwali
going to korea
going to their companies
jisoo and pihu's wedding
valentine's day
valentine's day-2
holi
coming to india
wedding preparations
shopping
wedding preparations
wedding preparations-2
mehendi ceremony
sangeet
sangeet-2 and Sagan ceremony
cocktail
cocktail-2
haldi ceremony
wedding
reception party
a day in paris -1
a day in Paris -2
reached back to their countries
shopping
jealousy
day before engagement
yn's and taehyung's engagement
a bad day
a bad day again
just a day
she ?? in Korea ??
jungkook going to India ??
Jungkook's day in India
taehyung with ishita ?
ruhi is pregnant
yn with other guy ?
Ishita at Kim residence
car accident ?
car accident -2
why India ??
after the fight
after a few months
ruhi's delivery
combining companies or not ?
yn in korea
yn in korea -2

tanvi & hobi's engagement

1.5K 27 39
By BTS7armyGurl

Yn pov :-

Finally the day has come for which I have literally waited for 2 weeks....aish....it was a long time for me though but anyways.....today's tanvi Di's and hoseok jiju's engagement.....yeah....I'm so excited....everything is ready....all are very happy....although it's not first time going to someone's marriage or engagement but today's my sister's engagement so the feeling of joy really hits the different...finally someone from our family is gonna get marry soon.....today, at 7 p.m. is the ceremony.....finally i will be able to wear the clothes I've brought....like not only for the clothes but also, I've waited for this day.....now let's get ready and go Downstairs for breakfast.

I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast.

Yn - good morning everyone
Everyone - good morning
Yn - dii...congratulations...today's the day when you and hobi jiju would be 50% together.
Tanvi - thank you so much my little sister...but actually, the point is me and hoseok were always together and today also we are together and in the future too, we will be together....so, there's no 50% or 100% between me and him....okayy
Everyone - ohhh hooo (everyone started teasing them)
Tanvi - yaah....why you all always used to tease me huh...and the teasing always started either with yn or simran.

Simran stopped eating and looked at her.

Simran - ohh hello !
Tanvi - ohh hi !

Everyone started laughing

Simran - haha...nice joke !

She took bite from her food and again spoke

Simran - and for your kind information dii.....the teasing always starts from yn and furthermore....our teasing always begin whenever you say something like that...it's always starts from you...then only, we used to tease you with that thing.
Tanvi - ok..ok...i admit...happy ?
Simran - yes...very happy
Tanvi (while mumbling) - simran and yn...you both will regret teasing me
Tanvi's dad - what did you said ?
Tanvi - hehe...dad, actually i was saying that one day yn and simran will get their partners...so, that day or from that day....i will be also teasing them with their partner's name and all.
Tanvi's dad - hmm..okay
Tanvi (in mind) - bach gayi (i got saved/survived)
Simran - mom
Yn's mom - hmm....yes child
Simran - actually...today mine and tanvi Di's friends are coming.
Yn's mom - okay...i don't have any problem but who are coming and at what time, they will be here ?
Tanvi - Tai ji, Alia and pihu are coming.
Simran - and they will reach here after an hour.
Yn's mom - okay.

(They all decided to get seperate till the engagement.....the Kim family and Jeon family with jin and hobi are staying at the guest house of oberoi's and their would be both sides relatives...so, their would be a issue to get ready)

Yn's mom - btw, should we do one thing that we should call the Kim family to tell them that who will go first and who will go at last...like hoseok and tanvi will go and last.
Tanvi's mom - yes...we forgot to tell them about that.
Yn's dad - we should call them....let me call mr. Kim
Tanvi's dad - okey

Yn's dad called taehyung's dad

Tanvi's dad - what happened ?
Yn's dad - his phone is switched off.
Yn's mom - then, call mrs. Kim.
Yn's dad - i don't have her number...i never asked
Yn's mom - really ? Unbelievable.
Yn's dad - you only call na...you might have her number.
Yn's mom - hmm yes...wait let me call her

Yn's mom called mrs. Kim

Yn's dad - what happened ?
Yn's mom - it's showing busy...she must be talking to someone else.
Yn - tanvi dii....call hobi jiju
Tanvi - oh okay...wait....um...i forgot my phone in my room...wait, let me bring it.
Tanvi's mom - wait tanvi, don't anyone here have other's number.
Ruhi - i have jimin's number.

Yn looked at her immediately.

Yn - how you have his number when anyone of us don't have ?
Ruhi - a-actually, his mother told me to call him one day...but i didn't have his number so, she gave it to me.
Yn's mom - ok..no problem ruhi...call him and put the phone on speaker.
Ruhi - huh yes.

She called him and luckily he picked the call.

Ruhi - h-hello
Jimin - hello...ruha...good morning

Yn again immediately looked at her with shocked face.

Ruhi (whispering to yn) - u-umm...hehe...friends...just friends

Yn nodded still suspecting her a little.

Ruhi - hey jimin...actually the phone is on speaker and uncle want to talk to your dad...but his phone was switched off...so, i called on your phone...so, Can you please give your phone to him ?
Jimin - haha...okay...i will give the phone to dad.
Ruhi - hmm.
Taehyung's dad - hello
Yn's dad - hello mr. Kim
Taehyung's dad - yes..yes..mr. oberoi..what happened?
Yn's dad - actually...if you don't have any problem, then can you and your family join us in the evening at 4 p.m. we all will get ready here only and then will leave together and also hoseok and tanvi can meet each other at that time.
Taehyung's dad - yes....i don't have any problem...we will reach there.
Yn's dad - all we will send 5-6 people of parlour there, they will help everyone there to get ready.
Taehyung's dad - oh okey mr. Oberoi and one more thing, what about convence for the relatives to the hall.
Yn's dad - don't worry about that...i will send the drivers with cars there.
Taehyung's dad - okay then...let's meet at 5 p.m.

Call ended

They all started their breakfast again when yn said

Yn - ruhi. (Strict tone)
Ruhi - yes (nervous tone)
Yn - can you explain why jimin called you ruha...because as i know, you only allow me and your close one's to call you by that name.
Ruhi - yn....are you by chance doubting me with jimin ?
Yn - would you mind answer my question first
Ruhi - yn...i know you're very possessive towards me....and I'm too very possessive towards you...but there's nothing between me and him...we both are only friends...and yes, it's true that i only allow you and my close one's to call me by that name but yn, jimin is also my close friend and also, he has listened to you calling me by that name several times, so he called me by that name....it's not a big deal and i don't have any problem with that (tears started to form in her eyes) please don't either hate me or him....or don't doubt...because we're just friends. (She started crying and that melts everyone's heart)
Yn's mom - yn.....calling her by a nickname is not that big deal...i know you Both are bestfriend from your childhood...and are possesive towards each other but don't be that strict with each other.

Yn stood from her chair and went to ruhi's side and made her stand from the chair and hugged her tightly....she stopped crying.

Yn - sorry
Ruhi - you don't need to be sorry...you have the right to scold me and tell me that what's right and wrong for me.
Yn - that's like my bestfriend....
Tanvi's dad - now both of continue eating your breakfast.

They both sat on their chairs and started eating.

Soon Alia and pihu arrived their home.

Alia came to tanvi and hugged her...Alia is tanvi's bestfriend.

Alia - I'm sorry tanu....i couldn't come early due as my grandmother's health was a bit bad lately
Tanvi - it's okay Alia...how's grandma now ?
Alia - she's fine now
Tanvi - glad to hear that.
Alia - btw, congratulations tanu
Tanvi - thanks Alia.
Alia - btw, where my jiju huh ? (She said while teasing her)
Tanvi - they will be here by 5 p.m.
Alia - oh okay....don't forget to introduce me to him.
Tanvi - yeah yeah

Pihu came to simran and hugged her....pihu is simran's bestfriend

Pihu - hello babygirl...how are you.
Simran - yaah pihu, atleast don't call me babygirl here infront of everyone.
pihu - why ? Is there anyone who would get jealous if i would call you babygirl....huh ? (She said wiggling her eyebrows)
Simran - ofcourse no pihu
Pihu - then why ?
Simran - ok...ok...you can call me whatever you want okay ?
Pihu - okay....and i would call you babygirl.
Simran - yeah okay
Pihu - btw, congratulations for you sister's engagement.
Sirman - yeah...thanks pihu.

They all sat in the living room and talked for sometime.

Alia and pihu - here tanvi di...it's for you from both of us
Tanvi - that's so sweet of you both...thank you so much for this.
Pihu - btw, you all know what...yesterday night, i met a Korean guy through social media...he was pretty handsome me...i chat with him for a few minutes....i aksed him few questions and he did the same...the whole chat was nice but at last, i thought of asking him whether he's single or not...i didn't asked him directly but in an indirect way but he was intelligent enough to tell me and asked "are you trying to ask me whether I'm single or not"...it was an embarassing moment for me though but i said yes....he told me that he's single but he loves someone....i was like okayy...i don't have any problem....but i really wanted to be with him...i saw his profile....he was handsome and was also very nice and gentlemen while talking and the fact that he's in India for a few days.
Yn - i seriously don't know how to express my views to you
Pihu - even i don't know

Everyone stated laughing

Pihu - anyways...i don't care...but he told that he's in this state only...so who's know that we could meet
Alia - hmm...but he already told that he like someone.
Pihu - he also added that he isn't sure about his feelings and he don't know that whether the girl like him back or not.
Yn - who knows that your luck comes and what if the girl he like doesn't like him back...so, you could have a chance...just pray to God that you meet each other till the time he's in this state or country.
Pihu - hmm...now, I'm a bit tired.
Alia - me too.
Tanvi - i think we all should take some rest...as the engagement is at night.
Ruhi - okay...let's go in our room and do whatever you want till 5 p.m.
Tanvi - hmm...i know yn...that you will sleep.
Yn - hihi
Ranbir - yn...you woke up a few hours ago only, then again you will sleep ?
Yn - so what ?

Ranbir sighed

Ranbir - nothing....just go and sleep.
Yn - okay bye...my brothers and sisters

Everyone then went to their respective rooms.

Yn's pov ------------

I came in my room and laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling....and a thought came to my mind.

Yn (in mind) - which Korean guy was pihu talking about ? Why i feel that something is wrong or i know that person.....is he by chance...taehyung....jungkook....jimin or jin because they're only Korean boys in this state....but wait, they are not the only Koreans....there any many...anyone can be there who can talk to her...pihu is already a kind of "drooling over" girl....she can easily attract men towards her...by her talking....she always goes on looks...i should have asked her to show his picture...or....tell the name of that person...but everyone would question me that why do you want to know and all....but it's not compulsory that he must be taehyung....his side relatives also came to India...so, it can be any of them too...aish !!....whatever....i don't care...but why i suddenly felt sad when i thought that i would be taehyung...ohh God....what is this...whatever...leave it..i need to sleep now.

With that, i closed my eyes and and didn't knew that when i slept

Yn's pov ended-----------

Taehyung pov-----------

I was sitting on the bed using my phone....when suddenly, i thought of yn.

Taehyung (in mind) - why am I thinking about yn....ahh....what do think she must be doing now....I don't care..but my heart starts beating fast whenever i even think of her....she is very cute and beautiful....i like her or not ???....why is she making me think that much....i never used this much of my brain for any girl before....but she's totally different from other girls.

Taehyung pov ended
Ruhi pov---------

I too came to my room....and thought of taking out the accessories and makeup products, dress and all....i was taking it out and keeping it on the table but one thing caught my Attention and a small formed on my lips automatically seeing that....it was a beautiful pendant as a girl given by jimin....i wear it around my neck and started to think about him...i never got this kind of feeling before...it was totally new for me....i was in my thoughts when my phone started to ring...seeing the caller ID, i immediately picked it up...

Ruhi - hi jimin
Jimin - hi ruhi....what are you doing ?
Ruhi - i was in my room taking the things out which are required for the engagement...so, at the last moment, nothing should be missing.
Jimin - that's really great.
Ruhi - hmm...btw, why did you call ?
Jimin - oh yes...i forget to tell...umm...i am sorry ruhi
Ruhi - sorry ? For what ?
Jimin - actually...i didn't knew that you phone was on speaker that time and i called you ruha
Ruhi - it's okay...no problem with that.
Jimin - didn't all there especially yn doubt you or asked that why did i called you ruha ?
Ruhi - hmm...yes, yn asked me that why did you call me ruha
Jimin - then why did you answered ?
Ruhi - i told her that we are just friends and she agreed.
Jimin - just friends ?
Ruhi - uhh...umm..yes, just friends.
Jimin - oh really...like seriously, are we just friends or something else..after what happened between me and you...do you really consider me as your friend.....nothing else ?!
Ruhi - uh..umm...i-i don't know what you are trying to say ?
Jimin - just think abou it..and let me know in the evening that are we just friends or something else...okey bye..see you in the evening
Ruhi - o-okey bye

Call ended
Meanwhile jimin's pov

This girl literally drives me crazy with her innocence and cuteness...i never thought that i would fall for an Indian girl and even fell in love at the first sight....and now, i made her confused and i know she will just be thinking about me....and then will shrug off her thoughts and will either continue her work or will sleep.

Jimin pov ended
Ruhi's pov again

what does he mean by that.....yahhhh...this person is driving me crazy and one day, i will become a psycho....ohh God what does he mean....does he also have a crush on me (she said while smiling)

I jumped on the bed and buried my face in the pillow while moving my legs.

Whatever I'm thinking is true or not...i wish it is....because seriously...i want to be with him...forever....not as a friend but as something else....i can't show my feelings to him now...i wish he can see it on his own...leave it, let's just sleep.

Within my thoughts, i went to sleep.

Disha's pov ended

Time skip------------------------ at 5 p.m.

Taehyung's dad - hello everyone
Yn's dad - hello
Taehyung's mom - I'm so excited for their engagement.
Yn's mom - me too.

Jimin looked here and there but he didn't saw yn and ruhi.

Jimin - where is yn and ruhi ?
Tanvi's mom - they both are sleeping.
Taehyung - sleeping ? At this time ?
Ranbir - yes sleeping...time doesn't matter for them....they will sleep whenever they want.
Yn's mom - anyways Ranbir...Go and wake them up.
Ranbir - mom....ME ?
Yn's mom - yes...you...who else's name is Ranbir here ?
Ranbir - mom...I'm not going to wake them up... last time, when i went to wake yn...she was about to hit me with that alarm clock...ruhi is too very dangerous...she gives threats to beat.....so, I'm not going.

Everyone started laughing

Taehyung - but why did she did that ?
Ranbir - because she don't want anyone to disturb her precious sleep and you can say that her dreamland or imagination.....do one thing, taehyung and jimin will go and take this risk.
Taehyung and jimin - we don't have any problem !!!

Everyone looked at them.

Ranbir - okay then, let's see....taehyung, you go to wake yn and jimin, you go to wake ruhi.

Jimin pov--------

I slowly entered ruhi's room and saw her sleeping peacefully....she's a pure angel for me...i went to her and tapped on her shoulder.

Jimin - ruhi
Ruhi - hmm...
Jimin - wake up !!!
Ruhi - please wait for 5 minutes more (sleepy voice)
Jimin - no ruhi...please wake up...everyone has come...it's 4 p.m. already...wakey wakey !!!
Ruhi - yahh...Ranbir bhaiya..please don't disturb and leave the room else i will beat you
Jimin - oh godd (sigh) ruhi, I'm not Ranbir, wake up..

Then i thought of a plan and laid on top of her, she was so deep in her sleep....and ofcourse, she has taken the blanket as the AC of her room was on...and then, i whispered to her ear.

Jimin (while whispering) - are we just friends ?

As expected, she opened her eyes slowly...and looked at me...i wasn't fully laid on her like my body pressure was not on her....my body was a bit up...she blinked her eyes and clearly looked at me and her eyes widened after seeing me on top of her...she wasn't able to utter a word...i guess she freezed seeing me this close to her.

Jimin (smirking) - should i say good evening or good morning ?
Ruhi - a-a
Jimin - anyways, get up.
Ruhi - f-first you get up then i will be able to get up
Jimin - i don't know, i will stay like this....you get up the way you want.

Ruhi was pressing her lips inside

Jimin - get up...I'm getting late
Ruhi - then leave na.
Jimin - but I'm here to take you with me so, how could I leave like that...get up.
Ruhi (low voice) - but...what if
Jimin - i know what you are trying to say but it doesn't matter to me if it's you.

She started blushing

Jimin - now..get up

Ruhi slowed moved but stopped when our lips was about to touch.

Jimin (smirking) - what happened ? get up

She didn't moved so i take a move and kissed her on her her cheeks just beside her lips

Jimin - now come downstairs...everyone is waiting

I immediately stood up and leave the room.

Jimin's pov ended

Ruhi was hella shocked and couldn't process anything.

Meanwhile taehyung's pov

As jimin walked towards ruhi's room...i went to yn's room...i entered her room and saw her sleeping figure....she was looking so beautiful while sleeping...she was so deep in her sleep....i didn't wanted to disturb her sleep but then also, i have to as everyone is waiting downstairs...and it's getting late...so, let's wake her up....i went near her and tapped on her shoulder.

Taehyung - yn
Yn - hmm
Taehyung - wake up
Yn - hmm
Taehyung - wake up...it's getting late...don't you want to get ready and go with us ?
Yn - hmm

I shaked her

Taehyung - YNNNN
Yn - ahhhhhh....whattttt (irritated)....what's your problem and why did you came to my room ?
Taehyung - i came here to wake you up....get up and let's go
Yn - where ?
Taehyung - in which world do you live ?
Yn - just tell or else go
Taehyung - ahh...to korea...come, let's go to korea...you only have to walk through stairs and then you will reach between many Koreans there...come !

Yn made a wtf face and sighed 😑

I was going to leave the room when her phone rang.

Yn - bandar...please give my phone....its on that table.
Taehyung - wait chipkali...giving

I took her phone and saw the caller ID

Yn - who's calling ?
Taehyung - someone named aditiya
Yn - adii....give the phone fast.
Taehyung - why so hurry and his name is Aditya not adii
Yn - none of your business...give the phone fast...wait, i will get it myself.

Yn stood from the bed and walked towards taehyung....taehyung hold the phone a bit high and yn couldn't reach the phone's height....she stood on her tip toes to reach the phone.

Taehyung - first tell, who is he ?
Yn - he's my friend...give me the phone...it must be urgent
Taehyung - so, why is he calling you ?
Yn - ofcourse, friends do call each other.
Taehyung - okay then, i will attend the call and talk to your friend.
Yn - what....wait no

She jumped on me...her one hand was around my neck and one left was holding the phone...he legs were around my waist....she picked the call and i was just looking at her.

Aditiya - hello yn
Yn - hi adi
Aditiya - tell me your address please...I'm coming there.
Yn - what....but you were in America when i call to invite you to the engagement but you said you couldn't made it to the engagement due to work.
Aditiya - but i came na....tell me the address.
Yn - ok ok.. (yn told the address to him)
Aditiya - okay bye....i will reach there in an hour.
Yn - okay bye.

After cutting the call, she looked at me and i think that she got shocked seeing me this close to her.

Taehyung (smirking) - what happened
Yn - a-a
Taehyung (smirking) - why are you stuttering and are you blushing ?
Yn - n-no
Taehyung - are you sick ?

I attached my forehead with her and could easily tell that she was shocked at hell.

I put her down....and left the room.

Taehyung's pov ended

Yn couldn't process anything that happened now and was thinking that this was the closest position of both of them.

Ruhi pov---------

I went in the living area and saw everyone sitting there...i went to them and greeted them...i looked at jimin and saw him smirking at me but i quickly looked somewhere else....i then looked here and there and didn't saw any empty space except beside jimin.

Ruhi - where will I sit ?
Yn's mom - ruhi bache, you....sir there beside jimin.
Ruhi - b-
Jimin - yes ruhi...if you want you can come and sit here.
Yn's mom - yes bache go.

Ruhi went and sat beside jimin

Time skip------

adi have arrived a few minutes ago.

Adi - it's for you tanvi
Tanvi - thank you so much adi...but there was no need for it.
Adi - it's okay...keep it.
Ranbir - btw, adi...in America, did you found any aannhaa

Everyone understood that what he's talking about.

Adi - not yet bhaiya
Aditi - btw, yn, ruhi, simran...did anyone of you found any----
Ruhi, yn, simran - nooo...we don't have any.

Everyone started laughing.

Ruhi's pov----

We all were talking and then, i saw got a message...i saw that it's from a delivery man and also from jimin too...i looked at jimin and saw him looking at his phone...i thought of excusing myself from there.

Ruhi - umm...I'm coming in a minute.
Yn - where are you going ruha
Ruhi - ahh..yn...actually, the delivery man's message has came....he is on his way...i have ordered something...so, I'm going out to take the parcel.
Yn - oh okay

Ruhi went from there....i came out and was waiting for jimin and the delivery man.

Jimin - hi...ruha

Out of nowhere he spoke

Ruhi - huh...hi...jimin (she said with a smile)
Jimin - are you waiting for someone ?

Ofcourse you messaged me and also for the delivery man

Ruhi - huh...yes...for the delivery man.
Jimin - hmm...didn't i messaged you ?

If you know then why are You asking ?

Ruhi - uh..yes
Jimin - so...did you think about it ?
Ruhi - noo
Jimin - why ?
Ruhi - because i didn't understood the meaning like what you were trying to say ?
Jimin - okey...no problem...i just wanted to ask that do you take me as your friend....because i have noticed these things that whenever I'm near you...you started blushing and stuttering...or goes in your thoughts...if these a things happen, then might be your heartbeat could get fast if i touches you or come closer to you

Shit yarr...I don't know what he's trying to say

Ruhi - um...you and me...yes, friends ?
Jimin - just friends ?
Ruhi - um...btw, what do you think about us...if we're not friends then what we are

Will he be saying what I'm thinking

Jimin - umm...yes....we are not friends...we are...
Ruhi - we are ?
Jimin - we are.....best friends.

What the.....are you serious....we are bets friends...Then why did you kissed me...does a boy bestfriend kiss his girl bestfriend....I'm literally very angry and sad because of this man

Jimin - don't you want to know that why i laid on the top of you and kissed you on your cheek
Ruhi - yes....i want to know, if I'm your bestfriend, then why the heck did you kissed me !!!!!!!!!!....do two boy and girl bestfriend kissed each other !!!!!!
Jimin - oh god.....calm down ruhi...calm down....it feels like you're slowly bursting into anger.
Ruhi - first tell me !!
Jimin - why are you getting angry....did you expect something else from me to say ?

Wait right- why am I getting ready....i shouldn't get ready but what to do now....he will get to know that i have feelings for him.

Ruhi - i didn't expect anything from you....just tell me why did you kissed me when I'm your friend.
Jimin - so what ? It was a friendly kiss....i kissed you as my bestfriend

Such a dumb person

Ruhi - then it means that you always used to kiss your other girls bestfriends or your normal friend
Jimin - it's not like that....i only have you as my girl bestfriend and other girls who are my friends....i have never touched them so, kissing is way too far.
Ruhi - whatever...i don't care.
Jimin - are you still angry or not ?
Ruhi - i don't know but just don't talk to me.

And at that time, the delivery man came...i went to him...i took the parel and paid the bill....and leave from there...and went inside without speaking further and jimin was left alone there.

Ruhi's pov ended-------------
Jimin pov

I know Ruha, what were you trying to speak and want me to speak...but, i really wanted to take it slow....so, that i could get more time to tease you...my angel...but i think now it wouldn't be possible because you're angry on me but anyhow, i would make you talk to me again.....for now, let's go inside.

Jimin's pov ended-----------
Ruhi's pov again

I entered the house.

Taehyung's mom - ruhi
Ruhi - yes aunty
Taehyung's mom - where is jimin ?
Ruhi - huh...umm
Taehyung's dad - actually he has gone to the garden to attend the call....i thought he would come inside with you...but he isn't here...did you saw him out ?
Ruhi - uhh...yes...i saw him in the garden...he was talking to someone, so i didn't disturbed him and directly came inside after taking the parcel.
Taehyung's mom - okey...he must be coming then.

At that time, jimin came inside....we made an eye contact but i looked aside quickly.

Jimin (in mind) - now, she's ignoring me...i don't think that she would talk to me....but then also, i have to do something.

i was about to go to my room when yn's mom called me while the ladies were sitting there too.

Ruhi - yes aunty.
Yn's mom - bache....you told me a few days ago about the study course you did....which course you did...i forget.
Ruhi - ohh....aunty, i did fashion designing course like tanvi di.
Yn's mom - ohh yes...now I remember.

I then went from there and went to my room to place the parcel.

Ruhi's pov ended-------------

Time skip---------

Yn's pov---------

Tanvi's mom - it's already 5:45 p.m.....we should start getting ready.

Everyone agreed.

Yn's mom - yn...call the parlour girls fast
Yn - yes mom

I called them as out appointment of today's evening....only, we need to tell them that when they have to come....tanvi di would be getting ready by then like hairstyle, makeup and all....and the rest can decide themself if they want to get ready by them or not....we have already sent the parlour girls, hairstylist to the guest house.

Yn - mom...i have already took the appointment and they must be coming.
Jungkook's mom - till then, let's go to our rooms and started getting ready.
Everyone - okay
Yn's mom - and tanvi and hoseok...you both directly go to your respective rooms...and don't go to each other's room...now, you both would be meeting at the hall directly.
Them - okay

With that girls/ladies went to my room and ruhi's room....tanvi di to her room...and the boys/men to taehyung's room and jimin's room.

Yn's mom - yn
Yn - hmm
Yn's mom - bring your makeup kit.
Yn - okay....here !
Yn's mom - what's this ?
Yn - makeup kit.
Yn's mom - do you call this a makeup kit....are you serious ? Your makeup kit only contain lip balm, kajal and face cream....that's it ?!
Yn - hehe....mom, you know that i don't put makeup on normal days and what's the need to boy more products....to whom I have to show my pretty face...and now, if there would be function everyday, till then, i would have bought the whole makeup factory....now only, if i have to stay at home or local areas, there no need of makeup.
Yn's mom - okay...okay....go to ruhi's room and bring her makeup kit.....as you children would go at last, but we elders have to go first....so, bring it fast.
Yn - okey...wait....I'm going and will come in a minute.

Time skip to 7:00 p.m.

Someone knocked on the door.

Yn's mom - yn...stop playing with your phone....go and open the door...it must be your dad or uncle.
Yn - yes mom

I opened the door.

Yn's dad - are you all ready ?
Yn's mom - yes...yes...we're ready...come let's go mrs. Kim.

Yn's mom and taehyung's mom left the room....i too left the room and went to the living room behind them.

Yn's mom - everyone....we're leaving now, just take a look that hoseok and tanvi don't meet each other although i know they wouldn't be able to meet each other because tanvi is with the parlour girls and hoseok with taehyung...but still.
Yn's dad - arey...they will not meet...yn, we are going now...bye
Yn - yes dad.

With that, dad and mom, taehyung's parents and tanvi's parents went from there.....then, hobi with two three more people will Go and last, the rest with tanvi will go.

I then went to ruhi's room.

Yn - they left for the hall
Mrs. Jeon - okay
Ruhi - yn...now you should too start getting ready.
Jisoo - anyone, please help me with this dress.
Yn - wait...let me help you
Mrs. Jeon - thank you so much child.

Time skip to 7:45

Mr Jeon - if everyone is ready...then, shall we leave ?
Mrs. Jeon - yes...sure but where is hobi and jungkook ?
Jungkook - mom, we are here.

They both came.

Jungkook - how are we looking ?
Yn - woah...you both are looking superb in Indian attire.
Ruhi - yes, really.

Hobi and jungkook thanks them.

At that time, Ranbir and rihana too came there.

Yn - bhabhi...you're looking so beautiful.
Rihana - thank you yniee.

Rihana, Ranbir, jungkook, jungkook's parents and hobi then sat in the cars and left for the hall.

While ruhi and yn went to their own rooms....simran went in her own room.

Yn's pov ended
Ruhi's pov

I came to my room and directly went to the bathroom to wash my face...as i came out, i saw jimin sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone.

Ruhi - what are you doing in my room ?
Jimin - ohh you're here...i was waiting for you only.
Ruhi - why ?
Jimin - just like that....just to see you... because you're ignoring me from 2-3 hours.
Ruhi - so ?
Jimin - so ?
Ruhi - jimin (sigh)
Jimin - hmm
Ruhi - please go out of my room...i have to get ready...you too go and get ready....go and don't eat my mind.
Jimin - from when did you become this much rude and angry ruhi ?
Ruhi - i too don't know that what happened to me and why I'm becoming this much angry whenever i saw you....whenever i saw you, i feel a sudden change in me and get angry...i don't know the reason behind it
Jimin - but i know the reason
Ruhi - what's it ?

He stood up from his place and started getting closer to me and i was moving backward.

Ruhi - y-yah...why are you coming close to me..huh

He started coming closer and closer and my back touched the wall.

Ruhi - d-don't come closer to me or else, i will shout

He got close and trapped me in his arms.

Jimin - now shout !!

I wasn't able to utter a single word while jimin smirked.

He came closer and literally there was no space left between us...he put both of his hands on my cheeks and then...he leaned closer and closed his eyes and slowly pressed his lips with mine and started moving it...i was double-triple shocked...even shocked as hell...my eyes were widen...i didn't knew what to do...i really need him by my side...after few minutes, he pulled back and looked at me.

Jimin - this is the reason, you pabo.

I didn't speak anything....he then moved back and took his phone...he started typing something...after a few minutes...he spoke.

Jimin - check your mobile once.

He then left the room while i was standing there like a statue...as he went out, i quickly picked my phone...there was a message sent by him...i decided to read the message.

His message :-

I'm sorry ruha, if it left so fast....i want to take your and mine story slowly so that i could get time to know you deeper and also, so that i could get more time to tease you...but i think it couldn't be possible....because you got angry on me....i already knew that what were you trying to speak at that time....and also, i know that you have crush on me and have feelings for me and even i do have for you....you wouldn't believe me but i really fell in love with you at the first sight but never shown it to you or express it...just because i told you that it was a friendly kiss, doesn't really mean that it was a friendly one but of something else and even now one was also not a friend or bestfriend kiss but something else...i hope you've understand that what I'm trying to say.....ruhi, i want to spend my whole life with you....not as a bestfriend but something else !! ❤️

I didn't knew when tears started flowing from my eyes and a smile made its way on my face....this was a new feeling for me....i have never felt it before....i also want to be with you jimin-shii....i was in my thoughts when a new message came from his side...he was saying "don't cry....it will ruin your beautiful face"...wait, how did he knew that I'm crying....is he watching me...but the door is locked...anyways...let's go and get ready.

Ruhi's pov ended-------------
Meanwhile yn's pov

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower...i came out drying my hairs and suddenly taehyung came in my room.

Taehyung - hii...chipkali
Yn - you bandar...what are you doing in my room...go to your room.
Taehyung - why, can't i come in your room ?
Yn - noo
Taehyung - why ?
Yn - because this is my room
Taehyung's - so what, there's no name written here.
Yn - ahh...whatever.

I then started doing my work again

Taehyung - chipkali....what are you gonna wear ?
Yn - clothes

Taehyung smirked and yn noticed that.

Yn - what ?
Taehyung - that i also know you're gonna wear clothes because you know you can't come there reveal-
Y

n - i know what you're gonna say so better keep your dirty mouth shut, you pervert
Taehyung - for your kind information, I'm not a pervert.....do you remember the day when you came to my room to call me for shopping and you saw in only towel...you were the only one who hit me by my chest...right ?
Yn - that was just an incident and you only say that
Taehyung - hmm...whatever....i don't care.
Yn - i also don't care...and who even cares....it was 2 weeks back
Taehyung (smirking) - right....do you want to recreate that scene
Yn - nooo
Taehyung (smirking) - but i want to

Taehyung pulled me by my waist and i got hit by his chest.

Taehyung - how is it ?
Yn - very bad

He started moving closer to me while I was moving backward...but he stepped on my dress and my leg got hit by the bed due to which he fell over me.

We both were staring at each other and a red tint formed on my cheeks.

Taehyung (smirk) - what happened ?
Yn - no-nothing
Taehyung - why are you stuttering, and are you blushing ?
Yn - n-no...it's the ma-makeup
Taehyung (small laugh) - but you didn't put the makeup till now.
Yn - whatever
Taehyung - aren't you scared of me !?
Yn - why would I be and who would get scared by you
Taehyung - ohh really

He put both of my hands above my head and crossed him fingers with mine.

Taehyung - aren't you scared now ?
Yn - I'm not scared but just trying to figure out what your intentions are actually
Taehyung (smile) - i don't have any intention but do you want anything

What a cute smile...wait- yn what are you thinking

Yn - i don't want anything
Taehyung - and also...one thing that

He came near my ear or you can even say just buried in my neck and then spoke.

Taehyung - I'm not a playboy

Don't know why but i was feeling comfortable and secure with him...his face was buried in my neck and i just closed my eyes feeling his breath but i don't understand one thing, why is he doing these things with me when he already like any other girl.

Taehyung - you know what
Yn - hmm
Taehyung - yesterday night, when i was going through social media...i met an Indian girl...she lives in this state only and is a college student...she was kind of flirty girl

Wait- is he talking about neha ?

Yn - uh..do you remember her name ?
Taehyung - not ready but her name started with P

My guess was right...she is pihu only.

Yn - okey...but i think that you might have flirt back then too ?

He looked at me

Taehyung - are you serious ?
Yn - I'm just asking
Taehyung - no, i didn't....she asked me if I'm single or not...i told her-
Yn - that you already like someone...but is not sure about the feelings neither from yourself nor from the girl whether she likes you back or not ?!

He looked at me with shocked face.

Taehyung - how do you know ?
Yn - umm...just like that....(she told him about pihu....taehyung didn't saw neha here in her house yet)
Taehyung - really ?
Yn - umm...yes
Taehyung - but she then asked me about being friends so i said okay.
Yn - so...in short...you both are friends now ?
Taehyung - yes
Yn - okay...do you want to meet her again.
Taehyung - i don't know...might be yes....might be no.
Yn - okay...now get up from me
Taehyung - why ? Don't you like this position too ?
Yn - i have to get ready....now you also go and get ready.
Taehyung (smirk) - means you liked this position.

Again i started blushing

Yn - it's not like that....get up, you are heavy...i am not able to breathe.
Taehyung - from this much time, you were able to breathe but now ?
Yn - y-yahh...get up or else i will shout
Taehyung - okay fine chipkali
Yn - now get out bandar.
Taehyung - fine...bye chipkali
Yn - yes bye...now go

He was going but stopped and looked back at me while smirking

Yn - what now ?
Taehyung (smirk) - you smell good
Yn - yahh...get out you pervert

I throw a pillow on him and he started laughing and went from there.

Yn - my heart...aish...leave it...let's get ready

Time skip to 8:30 p.m.

I come to the living area but no one reached till now...soon ruhi also came there.

Ruhi - hello...you're looking so beautiful yn.
Yn - you're too looking very beautiful ruha.
Ruhi - aren't other's came ?
Taehyung - we are also here
Jimin - how are we looking girls ?
Ruhi - handsome guys
Taehyung and jimin - thank you

I saw jimin-shii winking at ruhi.....whattt.....why....but she just smiled at him and then speak.

Ruhi - and how we both are looking ?
Jimin - beautiful and gorgeous as always

Me and ruhi just smiled and them.

Taehyung - you look beautiful ruhi but this chipkali is looking okay okay.
Yn - you....and ruha, you said something wrong....."handsome guys", you should have spoken "handsome guy" that to just to jimin-shi because he is looking cool in Indian attire but this bandar is looking like a pure bandar.
Taehyung - yah...you chipkali
Ruhi - guys please don't start a fight, let's wait for tanvi di and others to come...and then we will leave...okay
Yn - okay

Soon tanvi and others came and everyone complimented each other.....i locked the door and left for the hall.

They sat in the car.....aditiya, Alia, pihu, simran, jisoo and jin were in one car......in the other car, taehyung is driving while yn is sitting on the passenger seat beside him....ruhi is sitting at the back seat on the window side....while jimin is sitting on the other window side while tanvi is sitting in the middle.

Taehyung - yn...tell the way to the hall
Yn - i don't know
Taehyung - what...are you stupid ?
Yn - areyyy...i seriously don't know
Taehyung - then why the heck are you sitting beside me when you don't know the way to the hall.
Yn - because everyone has already took their seats...so, only this seat was left for me...what can I do in that ?
Taehyung - being an Indian...living in India since childhood...you don't even know your countries even your own state's road
Yn - no...i don't know...any problem.
Taehyung - such a dumb person.
Yn - yahh.....do you know your countries or state's road...huh
Taehyung - yes...I know, might be not all but still more than you know about your state's road.
Yn - don't say like that...i all everything about India.
Taehyung - ohh really...we all went to the hall 2-3 times but then also, you don't know the way.
Yn - because everyone time i went there....i have someone with me to company me
Taehyung - they used to company you or you used to company them
Yn - yahh...it's not like that...i said that i don't drive much
Ruhi - you both stop fighting and i know the way to the hall.
Jimin - and also we have Google map...we can take help from it.
Ruhi - right
Taehyung - okay.........yn
Yn - what ?
Taehyung - learn something from your bestfriend....see, she's so intelligent and you

I glared at him and then looked back at the phone.

Taehyung - yn...tell me the Directions.
Yn - my net is not working...ruha, give me your phone.

Ruhi gave her phone to me and then, i started telling the directions to him.....i was telling him the Directions when a message popped up....i was going to slid it but one message caught my attention....it was from jimin-shii....i looked back at him but he was staring out of the window...then, i saw that he messaged one hour ago when we were getting ready....whenever a new message came, it reminds me of the unseen messages too that's why jimin-shii's message also shows up with unseen messages....i thought of reading his messages...i know it's privacy but still it's okay afterall ruhi has also seen my messages several times....i read the chat but got shocked after seeing the confession message...i looked back at ruhi but she was too looking out of the window....i decided to take the screenshot of the messages and send to mine...after sending, i quickly delete those screenshots from ruhi's phone and chat......today only in the morning, she told that she don't have any connection with jimin-shii...but then what is all this...oh god...what's going on...did she lied to us or..what ? If i will ask her, she will feel bad or will angry that i entered her privacy...should i share this thing with anyone or not...wait- should i tell this thing to taehyung....he's jimin-shii's real brother....although, he is naughty, irritating and annoying but then also a trust worthy man....okay final...i will tell this thing to taehyung as soon as possible......soon, they reached the hall and i gave ruhi's phone back to her.....now, I'm calling mom to ask that should we enter inside the hall.

Yn - hello mom
Yn's mom - yes...have you reached ?
Yn - yes mom...we have arrived....we are still sitting in the car...should we come inside the hall or not ?
Yn's mom - just wait for a few minutes, i will call you back...let me inform here that you all have arrived.
Yn - okay mom

Call ended

Tanvi - do we need to go now ?
Yn - she told to wait for few minutes, she is telling dad, uncle and all that we have reached...she will call back in a minute.
Tanvi - okay

Mom's phone again came

Yn - yes mom
Yn's mom - yn....you all can come inside...keep tanvi in middle...you and ruhi stand beside her.
Yn - what about simran and others
Yn's mom - they have already come inside so, you all come now.
Yn - okay...and what about taehyung and jimin-shii
Yn's mom - jimin will stand beside you or ruhi and same goes with taehyung too.
Yn - okay mom

Call end

We all came out of the car and helped each other with their last look to see...i saw jimin, tanvi and ruhi talking....at that time, i went towards taehyung....he was using his phone.

Yn - taehyung (whisper tone)
Taehyung - what happened?
Yn - i need to tell you something very important
Taehyung - yes tell what happened
Yn - first promise me that you wouldn't tell it to anyone...then only i will tell
Taehyung - ok...i promise...now tell
Yn - actually-
Ruhi - yn come
Yn - uh...I'm coming......i will tell you afterwards
Taehyung - but-
Yn - leave it....we are getting late..let's go...i will tell you afterwards.
Taehyung - okay

We all five entered the hall...everyone looked at us...and all started clapping, whistling and cheering....music was playing around...everyone were looking so happy....everyone were clicking pictures...everyone stood on the sides making the way...we saw hoseok jiju standing with a bouquet of flowers also with a chocolate and a big teddy bear with a heart in the middle in which there was tanvi Di's and jiju's picture....it was such an loveable moment...everyone again started clapping and clicking pictures and making videoes...the cameramen took some of our pictures....tanvi di started moving further while hobi jiju was too coming forward while we all stood there only and stand with the guests....they both came in the centre where a big heart....both of them went towards the stage while holding hands....they both sat on their seat...the relatives went on the stage one by one for congratulating them and clicking pictures with them and introducing themselves to the couple who are soon going to get engaged....till then i went towards the relatives and talked with them as we met after a long time....i greeted them....i met some of their relatives too and introduced myself to them. Suddenly, my friends approached me.

Pihu and Alia - congratulations yn
Yn - thank you guys but where is adi ?
Aditiya - I'm here....btw, congratulations again yn.
Yn - thanks adi

They were talking with each other when pihu's gaze fell on someone from the crowd and it was taehyung.

Pihu's pov

I saw that guy from the social media here in the engagement function...i decided to ask yn about him.

Yn - what happened pihu
Pihu - huh
Yn - what happened
Pihu - actually...i want to tell you something...alone.
Yn - okay...guys wait her please.
Alia and aditiya - sure

Me and yn went to the side.

Yn - what happened pihu
Pihu - look there...that's the guy whom i met with yesterday through social media

Yn looked towards the Direction and yeah, it was taehyung.

Pihu - his name is taehyung and he's the one
Yn - really

She pretended like she don't know anything.

Pihu - yes...btw, who is he to your family...like he's korean...so, he must be of hobi jiju's relative right ?
Yn - yes....he is his friend more like a brother.
Pihu - oh....i want to talk to him.
Yn - yeah...go ahead.
Pihu - okay...thank you yn...my sweetie

Yn just smiled....as pihu went from there...yn smile faded...as it was just a fake smile.....she didn't wanted to make pihu feel bad...that's why....she thought "i Don't care, and i know that afterall pihu is not gonna get a chance with him as he already like someone...and he has already told her once but she didn't listen so what can I do now".....she then shrugged her thoughts and went towards aditiya...he was standing there alone.

Neha's pov ended-----------

Yn - why are you standing here alone and where is Alia
Aditiya - see there

Yn looked at the direction where he was pointing and she saw Alia talking with some Korean boys.

Yn - she also....why is she talking to them ?
Aditiya - correction...she's not talking...she's drooling and fangirling over them.

We both laughed and continued talking.

Taehyung's pov

I looked towards yn and saw her talking with that guy....what was his name...yes...aditiya.....but about what are they talking.....suddenly my gaze fell on a girl who was coming in my Direction only and it just took me an second to recognise that she's the girl whom i talked with yesterday night through social media...i was talking with my friends when she approached me.

Pihu - hey taehyung....remember me ?
Taehyung - umm...yes....glad to meet you again.
Pihu - same here
Taehyung - guys...i will talk to you later on

I excused myself from my friends and went a bit far from them.

Taehyung - umm..so
Pihu - umm...hehe...you are hobi jiju's friend right ?
Taehyung - yes...and you simran's bestfriend right ?
Pihu - yes
Taehyung - ohh okey

There was a silence between us...and again my eyes fell on yn...she was still talking with that guy while laughing, the way she never talked to me...i was so focused on her that i didn't realise that pihu was calling me.

Pihu - taehyung

She shaked me and i came to reality.

Taehyung - huh ?
Pihu - what happened
Taehyung - no-nothing....umm...can i ask you something ?
Pihu - I'm single

What the heck

Taehyung - sorry ?!
Pihu - umm...you wanted to ask somethin...ask ?

Strange girl

Taehyung - umm...who's the guy with whom yn is talking
Pihu - whya re you asking btw
Taehyung - just like that...will you tell or not ?
Pihu - umm..sure....he is aditiya...yn and Aditya know each other from childhood...aditiya went to America for his studies and yesterday only, he came back India...so, they must be talking about their childhood memories maybe
Taehyung - okay
Pihu - btw, what happened to the girl you like
Taehyung - i don't know

He said still looking at yn....while pihu too looked at that direction.

Pihu - umm...he is that girl ?
Taehyung - I'm leaving...i have some work...will talk to you later.
Pihu - o-ok

I then went from there.

I was walking when my friends again approached me.

Jin - tae
Taehyung - yes hyung
Suga - you left from there with a girl...who was she ?
Taehyung - i told you all about the girl whom i met through social media yesterday night....she is that girl.
Rm - ohh okay...what was her name.
Taehyung - pihu....she's tanvi's sister's bestfriend
Suga - yn's bestfriend ?
Taehyung - no..no...she's simran's bestfriend.
Rm - okay
Taehyung - let's sit there and talk.

We all sat on the chairs...and jin hyung went from there as someone called him....now, we three were sitting there only....i was looking at yn and they noticed that....they both followed my gaze and looked in that direction

Suga - umm..Taehyung
Taehyung - Hmm
Rm - Do you got any girlfriend ?
Taehyung-Not yet...why ?
Suga - Then do you like someone ? Taehyung-Why are you asking ?
Rm - Just answer it !
Taehyung - umm no, I don't like anyone
Rm - Really..?? Ok then why are keep looking at That girl then

He said pointing towards yn.

Taehyung - A-Aaaa....It's not like what you are thinking. I was looking somewhere else.
Suga - but he first must know that girl.
Rm - but he already know her...she is tanvi's sister
Suga - really ?
Taehyung - Aaa..yes...I know her from the starting.
Rm - Do you somewhat like her..??
Taehyung - Amm, I don't know

Both of them started laughing

Rm - you don't somewhat like her... You actually like her and have feelings....But you are not able to get it and Understand it....You saw her talking to some other guy that's you are feeling jealous nothing else.....And it definitely shows you love her. Taehyung - Yahh....I don't love her... infact she's my enemy....Everyday single time she get a chance, she used to fight with me....Who would love a Animal like her.
Rm - Oh really....Then why do keep looking at her and sadness and angriness is clearly visible on your face...you know what it feels like that you wanna punch that guy who is with her...and want to take y/n with you.
Taehyung - Yahhh..It's not like tha
Suga - Ok we don't have any problem. Rm - But be fast before anyone else could take her.

Do I really like her...I don't think...but wait- I think I like her....because I don't get why I am getting angry seeing her with someone else (sigh) but what if she don't like me back..Oh god what is this...I am not sure about my feelings. I again looked at her direction and saw her hugging him....What The Heck..!!!!!!??....Is she even serious....I literally can't take this anymore...She's continuously talking with him...smiling, laughing, dancing, hugging.

Rm - Taehyung what are you doing ?
Taehyung-Whatt...??
Jin- Just look.

I saw that I squeezed the plastic glass and the water fell over...I didn't even notice it

Rm - Taehyung listen.
Taehyung-Hyung I will talk to you both later on, I am coming in a minute.

I left from there immediately after speaking, I remembered that yn wants to talk Something important, so it's the right time..I can't take her with that guy anymore....I immediately went to her...but acted normal.

Taehyung - Hi...yn.
Yn - Oh taehyung...you? What happened ?
Taehyung-Nothing happened... Just came to see you both....Won't you introduce me to your friend !
Yn - huh..yes..Taehyung meet him...he's Aditya...my close friend since childhood..!!
Taehyung - To whom you call Adi..And whose phone came in the evening time and you picked it up in a hurry that you jumped on me.

Right ? He's that Aditya only ?

Yn - A-aa..Ye...haha..Amm Adi, meet him His name is Taehyung, he is hobi jiju's friend more like a brother.
Aditya - Hii...Nice to meet you.
Taehyung - Hello..Nice to meet you too.
Taehyung (in mind) - worst to meet you

They both shaked their hands...Now there was a complete silence...no one of us three was talking to each other.

Taehyung - Till now you both were talking, laughing, dancing, teasing...but now I came so you both become quite....Continue with your talk.
Aditya - It's ok...we have talked enough....Hehe.
Taehyung - hmm..(forced smile) So kindly excused us, we both need to talked to each other something very important.
Aditya - Huh..umm..

Before he could speak further, I took yn's hand and went away from there.

Yn - Yahhhhh.....Taehyung...What's your problem..huh..?
Taehyung - What's your problem, there's not only him in the party...there are many other people too...From the time we came here, you are continuously to him only...like there's no tomorrow...You are here to talk or to enjoy.
Yn - Then also....My wish...Now say what important thing you want to talk about.
Taehyung - You only wanted to talk Something important..when we were out, you told me you want to say something but got cut off when Disha called you.
Yn - Oh yes...I remembered....Let's go out because here music is playing loud, let's go to our car.
Taehyung - Ok come, let's go.

We both went out and seated in our car, it was dark outside, we could hear the music but in low tone...we closed the doors.

Taehyung - now speak..what happened ?
Yn - Taehyung...you believe in Jimin..right ?
Taehyung - of course...
Yn - So you would support him at his every decision.
Taehyung - Of course.....if it would be right then I would definitely support him.
Yn - The same I do with ruhi ! Taehyung - But What happened exactly...!!

Yn - Do you know that, umm......Jimin-shii loves ruhi

She said this nervously and slowly.

Taehyung - WHATTTTTTT.......!!!!
Yn - yahhhhh.....shout low...Why are you shouting..huh
Taehyung - Y/N, Are you serious...????
Yn - Of course I am.
Taehyung - But how could I trust you ?
Yn - I already knew Bandar that you won't trust me..if I tell this thing to you that's why I have a proof with me...!!

She opened her phone then gallery, and shown me the screenshots of Jimin and ruhi's chat....It was like i got a heart attack...!!

Yn - Do you believe now..!?
Taehyung - But how is this possible..?? Like He never told me he likes someone.
Yn - Even ruhi never told me anything..!!
Taehyung - But how could they love each other in a short period of time...Like they met 2 weeks before only...don't you think it's too fast.
Yn - Of course it is.....but he has also written that he fell in love with her at the first sight..like these things only happens in serials or imagination,you know...Even they ki-kissed also.
Taehyung - Till now tanvi and hobi hyung are not fully together and they both are ready with each other..wow.

We both started laughing

Yn - But what do you think...Should we tell this to anyone or not ?
Taehyung - I think it's too early to tell everyone...or anyone...let's keep this secret between us only...and when hobi hyung and tanvi will get married, then will tell this to everyone or might be we will discuss with them only...(Jimin and ruhi)....Or let's just wait and see if they will tell something to anyone or not.
Yn - Okay...Btw did you talk to pihu ?
Taehyung - your friend ?
Yn - Hmm.
Taehyung - Who would talk to a clingy like her.
Yn - She is but you know she is also a sweet person...if you want I can give you her number..you can try with her.
Taehyung - No thanks...I already like someone.
Yn - Ok...who do you like btw.
Taehyung - Do I need to tell this to anyone
Yn - Amm your wish am just asking... if you want to tell then tell if no then it's ok.
Taehyung - I will not tell now...when I would find the right time...I will tell this to everyone.
Yn - umm ok...no problem.
Taehyung- Do you like someone ?
Yn - Hmm yes..I like but I am also not sure about my feelings.

What ? She like someone else

Taehyung -Who is he btw..??
Yn - Do I need to tell this to anyone..??
Taehyung- oh God...Don't tell I am not interested...Because I already know to whom you like.
Yn - Oh really, then tell who is he. Taehyung - he would definitely be Aditya...right ?
Yn - Whatt ? Adi ?Are you serious ? He is like a brother to me....And he also treats me as his own sister....I like him as friend and brother....nothing else.

WHATTTT....Really....It feels like I am in heaven after hearing that she don't like him

Taehyung - Really ?
Y/N - Yes of course.....And right now only he told me that his mother has seen a girl for him and he is going to meet her next Sunday...As he is also around 25-26...and he is getting married soon..Might be by next year.
Taehyung - Oh ok...btw I didn't asked this much information and neither I am interested in him.
Yn - But why do feel like that you got jealous, when he was with me...That's why you came and took me with you.
Taehyung - Yahhhh....It's not like that.
Yn - Ok whatever, I don't care.
Taehyung - I also don't care.

Complete silence.

Taehyung pov ended-----------
Yn pov

Now there a complete silence between us....Then look out of window...but it feels like someone was staring us from outside to inside...as a little bit face was visible...but of unknown person...I acted like I was seeing here and there and started lipsync, so that the person out could think that we are still talking..I was extremely scared that who was looking...I hope it can't see us inside, I don't want to go out now...but I shouldn't get scared as Taehyung is with me..!! But still, I slowly started moving closer to him as we both were sitting at the back seat... I thought of switching off the small light which was on in the car itself...I moved in front and switched it off then closer to Taehyung and with my both the hands, I hugged his hand..

Taehyung - What ?
Yn - Hmm I am scared...Who is watching ? I saw someone's face but it not clearly visible.
Taehyung - Don't worry I am here with you, Nothing will happened, don't get scared.

He patted my head

Yn - Hmm.
Taehyung - Wait let me check who is he..??
Yn - Nooooo.....Are you serious...You won't go anywhere.
Taehyung - yn...but we have to go inside the hall also na.
Yn - Ugh.

As it was dark in the car itself and also outside too...we weren't able to see each others faces...only the touches were able to feel.

Taehyung - yn..come this side, let me see.

He slowly come to my side and i went to his side

Taehyung - yn...where are you.

He started moving his hands.

Yn - I am here only bandar...Yahhh....Where are you touching huh.
Taehyung - So-Sorry, it's dark so...I am not able to see properly...Y/n, Now turn on the light of the car now
Yn - ok wait..it's not turning on.
Taehyung - Oh god.. where's my mobile.
Yn - see is this yours or mine.

He opened it

Taehyung - It's mine..it's mine..wait flashlight...

he opened it and looked outside the window but there was no one.

Taehyung - yahh you chipkali....There's no one.

He show flashlight on my face

Yn - Yahhhh....you Bandar..what are you doing...put it up

He put the flashlight facing upwards

Yn - Now how I know where he/she has gone..

Taehyung smirked

Yn - Y-Yahhh..I seriously don't know where he has gone.....He was standing there only..I saw him....Why the hell are you looking at me like that.

He switched off the flashlight and move closer to me

Yn - Y-Yahhh...why did you close the flashlight..huh..

I could feel his breath on my face and then at my neck...he started moving his hands on my waist.

Yn - W-what a-are y-you d-doing ?

I started feeling butterflies in my stomach

Taehyung - Did you do that so you could get a chance to get close to me and touch me..??

He said in my ears

Yn - A-a its N-Not like what y-you think....I really saw someone there.
Taehyung (smirking) - okay...I do believe in you.

He kissed me on my neck and then moved back.....While I was shocked as hell...He's such flirty man.

Taehyung - Ok now come chipkali, let's go inside.
Yn - Huh..aa y-yes.

We both get of out the car and directly went inside the hall.....I came inside and went to ruhi

Ruhi - yn... Where were you ? I was searching for you.
Yn - Huh umm...I went to the washroom.
Ruhi - what happened to you...are you alright....You are sweating...Is everything alright.
Yn - y-yes..ruha, everything is fine...I am just feeling hot in this dress...nothing else.
Ruhi - But ac is working properly...!!
Yn - Aree ruha leave na...btw why were you searching for me
Ruhi - To dance...Everyone were dancing so I thought to call you too..but you weren't here.
Yn - It's...ok..ruha
Ruhi - Hmm..come let's go...and meet our cousins...
Yn - Ok let's go.

Time Skip---------

Everyone were enjoying a lot....and now it was the time of Rings...mom, dad, tanvi's mom and dad..me, ruhi, simran, Ranbir and rihana bhabi went to stage and stand at the tanvi di's side....while Mr & Mrs. Kim, Mr. & Mrs. Jeon, Jimin, Jungkook, Jisoo, taehyung stand on hobi jiju's side....While the some of the people were standing near the stage...or sitting to their seats....Everyone started clapping, whistling, shouting with happiness, Congratulating and throwing the confetti and flowers to stage....Clicking photos and making the videos....Photographers were clicking the photos.

At first jiju took the ring from taehyung mom's hand and put it in tanvi Di's ring finger.

Everyone - Whooaahhhhhhhhhh

Then tanvi di took the ring from her mother's hand and put it in jiju's ring finger.

Everyone - Whoahahhhhhhhhhhh...... CONGRATULATIONS...!!!!!

Both the families hugged each other and tanvi di and hobi jiju too hugged each other

Everyone - Whooooaaahhhh....

Everyone were speaking something on the mic and teasing them and then jiju took the mic and spoke.

Hobi - Yahhh....Ranbir brother
Ranbir - Yessss
Hobi - one time when I call tanvi as my wife or even Wifey...what did you said that - "hoseok, She's not your wife yet...She's still your girlfriend....and our sister...And she's not even your Fiancée..." And what did I said- "Don't worry soon the time will come when she will be my fiancée and then Wife..." So now See..She became my Fiancée... And then after months she will become my wife And I hope that now you wouldn't be having any problem if I call MY FIANCÉE...means MY FUTURE WIFE....as WIFEY....Do you have any problem.
Ranbir - Of course no..... But still she's not your wife...She's your Future wife.
Hobi - So Whatt.....She's Mine, and that only matters to me.

(He hold tanvi di's hand and show it to everyone)

Hobi - tanvi
Tanvi - Yes
Hobi - Do you have any problem if I will call you my wifey now...although we are not married but still we are soon going to.
Tanvi - I will not have any problem if you will call me wifey.... My Hubby..!!

Everyone- Whoahhhhhhhhh....!!!! Oyeeeeeeee Hoyeeeee....!!!!!!

Yn - Ok so now it's time for dance..

Everyone - Yeahhh....!!!!!

Yn - At first... Of course tanvi and hobi jiju will dance....and then All the couples will dance on the beautiful Romantic song.....it's upon you all, whether you want to dance on Korean Song or Hindi/Punjabi song...it's your choice...Ok.

Everyone -Yeahhhhh....!!!

Time Skip-----------

Everyone danced a lot, and then all become hungry and tired, so dad told the waiters and men's to open the Main food menu..and stall....Till now we're the snacks and all...But now the Main food...you can also be say dinner kind of....In food menu, Korean food section were different and Indian food section were different......Whoever wants to taste whichever country food, he/she can go and eat...All were enjoying.

Time Skip 11:30 p.m.

All have started leaving slowly and slowly while biding goodbyes...and Congratulating everyone once again...I have also met hobi jiju's side relatives...no doubt but all were nice...it was already late...Now only few were left.

Time Skip to 12 a.m.

All have left...Now only Mr. & Mrs. Jeon, Mr. & Mrs.kim, Jisoo, Jungkook, jin, Jimin,Taehyung, me, dad, mom,tanvi, simran, tanvi's mom and dad, Ranbir, Rihanna bhabi, ruhi, Alia, pihu, adi, hobi jiju were left.....Few workers started cleaning the things.

Yn's dad - I think that we should also leave.
Taehyung's dad - Hmm.
Yn's dad - I have called the workers, they will put all the gifts in the cars and also I have called the drivers, they must be coming
Taehyung's mom - ohh okay
Yn's mom - Lets wait, they must coming then we all will leave..!!
Jungkook's mom - Okay.
Ranbir - Btw when you all are going back to Korea.
Jimin - umm our flight is day after tomorrow...like the new day has already started...as it's 12....and just count this day, then tomorrow's day and then the day after tomorrow...We all will be going back.
Ranbir - Ok and when will you all return back ?
Jimin - umm...might be after a month or a half....we will just be here a month before the wedding.
Ranbir - Hmmm...ok.

Soon the workers and driver's reached and we all left the hall...I still can't forget my moments with Taehyung...and also the chat of ruhi and Jimin-shii... Although we all were tired but still enjoyed a lot...And the engagement day ends with a lot of joy...and a memories with each other can't be erased from the mind...As I went home I looked through some of the pictures..We all clicked, teasing and all....Then changed to my night wears after talking my family members for few minutes...i was sad too..because they will leave within two days...anyways....I loved how all our very happy, the smile on everyone's face make a automatic smile to my face....and then The Engagement day Ends.....💗

Author - i hope you all have loved this episode....sorry for making you all wait this much 💟 and sorry for not uploading the pictures of the outfit...but will surely upload the pictures in next parts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 506 32
A story in which a criminal and a police officer falls in love with each other.
186K 7K 29
in which a girl and boy fall in love but speak two different languages.
244 39 23
The story of a typical highschool girl, named Y/n, undergoing the pressure of highschool life as she inevitably falls in love with three boys who als...
34K 848 15
This story is about that two opposite mind setted person fall in love with earh other eventually