•Those Eyes• Modern AU KazuSc...

By _Mellows_

Kaedahara Kazuha is going to a new school in Inazuma. There's so many people here...? Only one sticks out to... More

A New School- 1
Memories- 2 (ANGST A LOT)
School again - 3
The Project - 4
A Further Relationship - 5
Quiet In The Study - 6 (smut)
Safe - 7
Meeting -8
A Place in the Woods - 9
Time Alone - 10 (a little spicy, no smut)
'Laila' - 11
Sick - 12
Detentions - 13
It's just a strategy - 14
Naku Weed - 15
Water - 17 (TW: Suicide, SH)
The Aftermath - 18 (mentions of Suicide/SH)
The Balladeer -19
Fire - 20 (TW: Death/near death, ANGST)
Sunset - 21

Higher than the clouds - 16 (smut)

653 13 5
By _Mellows_

(S) - (At their/Scara's Cabin)

"K-Kazuha can I have some?" - Scara

"Ofc you can~" - Kazuha

He passed me a small ziplock bag of this absolutely amazing substance and I began to smoke it just like Kazu had. I know it'll take a minute to kick in but I can't stand waiting any longer. My heart's beating overly fast as Kazuha's taking me to our bedroom. I feel an extra rush as adrenaline and assume that that's the Naku Weed kicking in, or it could just be the fact that I'm about to be fucked.

Kazuha put me down on the floor so my back was pushed against the wall. Kazuha was staring intently at my lips.

"C'mon love~ you don't have to hold it back anymore~ we're all alone, the door's locked and the curtains are drawn,"- Scara

When we got back, we'd changed out of our uniforms cuz, as previously mentioned, I don't wanna get cum stains on my uniform, it's expensive. I'm wearing a black sleeveless turtleneck, black shorts, and thigh high black socks. Whereas Kazuha was wearing a loose white shirt and sweatpants.

It's about 6pm now, with my stamina, I could go for 2-3 rough rounds with barely enough energy left to breathe.

Kazuha harshly pushes his lips onto mine while I use my shaking hands to grip his waist.

He slides his hand up my shirt and starts caressing my chest rather roughly. He starts playing with my nipples before use his free hand to remove my hands from his waist then using one hand to hold my wrists above my high above my head so that all I could move would be my torso and legs as my arms are completely frozen in this position.

He slides his hand out of my shirt and down to my v-line. Reached his hand into my shorts then began to grope my member while I was completely unable to move at this point.

"Ngh— K-Kazuha~ mhm~ y-you are s-so good at this" - Scara

"Thank you love~" - Kazuha

He reached his hand into my boxers and began touching my tip. I swear if this bastard keeps teasing me—

"Ah~Kazu~ s-stop teasing ngh~ m-me.." - Scara

"You're so needy~ that'll be a huge mistake for you~" - Kazuha

Ah shit. Nononono this is already pushing me near-ish to my close. His attitude when he's high is so much of a turn on.

"W-wha— ah-a stop t-teasing me!" - Scara

"Mhm okay fine~" - Kazuha

Using the hand that was still touching me, he stripped the lower half of my clothing off so I was left half naked.

"That better~?" - Kazuha

"D-definitely" - Scara

He released my wrists from his grip.

He stripped his lower clothing off too and aligned himself with me. Oh shit... I really should've enjoyed walking with I could.

He takes a small bottle of lubricant off of a little table then pours some on his hand and begins to apply to lube onto his member.

He thrust into me

"Huh? Is that it—

Fully. He starts to thrust in and out of me while I grip onto the same table for support.

Kazu speeds up his pace which makes my moans hitch from quiet to loudly moaning my lovers name.

"Ah~ ha-haa~~ s-slow- slow ngh~ d-down!" - Scara

"Use your words." - Kazuha

"Slow d-down!" - Scara

"Mhm~ I'll think about it~" - Kazuha

He did
NOT
slow down.

He sped up a little and pulled my weak hands off of the table so that my shaking legs and Kazuha's arms which are wrapped around my chest, were the only things holding me up.

He moved his hands down towards my member that was already dripping with pre-cum so that when he pushed me slightly forward, his hands would run up and down my member which did not make the fact the my legs were already shaking like an earthquake any better.

"Ngh~ I'm gonna- c-cum~ slow d-down!" - Scara

"Ah~ you've lasted longer than last time~" - Kazuha

"S-shut u-up!" - Scara

Kazuha stopped thrusting with left me feeling completely empty.

He reached down to his bag, rummaging around until he found a chord of 'rope' but it's not really rope.

Ah shit what's he gonna do..?

He looks over to me, while I'm weakly holding myself up on that table, then he grabs my wrists, asks me if he was allowed to first, then tied the chord around my wrists in front of me.

Now, if Kazuha were to do anything to me, I would have no way of moving properly as I have pretty much no feeling in my legs and my wrists are tied tightly. The pressure in my stomach is getting almost unbearable now.

"K-Kazu~ I'm gonna c-cum" - Scara

"No. You cum when I say you do." - Kazuha

Wha—? He's gonna leave me half leaning on that damn table. My members spewing pre-cum and every other second or so, cum that I can't hold in anymore.

There's a hook in my wall, from when I had hung up posters and things up on it, it's comfortably where that when arms were fully extended, my wrists would be the same hight as it.

I know exactly what Kazuha's gonna do and I'm trying to mentally prepare myself.

He grabs another piece of chord then tied it around the hook and through my chord on my wrist. I swear, if Kazuha just left me here I wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

"Okay, I'm done, I hope you can take this~. Remember, you cum when I say you do."-Kazuha

I'm not mentally prepared.

Kazuha sinks to his knees so that his mouth is directly in front of my hard, dripping member.

He begins to teasingly lick the pre-cum of my member which really made it difficult to not to just cum down his throat.

"H-hurry up...! I c-can't t-take it anymore"- Scara

"I know you can, you did amazingly a minute ago~" - Kazuha

"I-I'll try.." - Scara

Kazu began to take in the length of my member, while all I wanted to do was reach my hands to for support as my legs are completely numb from pleasure.

He began to move a little faster as I'm using everything left in my body to not cum. My stomach's twisting and turning like a rollercoaster.

My back was arched like a VERY angry cat.

I feel like I'm being squished by some kind of hydraulic press.

"Ah~! Ngh~ mng~! I-I don't k-know how much  l-longer I can l-last!" - Scara

I'm quickly loosing myself to Kazuha's skill as I try my hardest not to lose myself fully.

I'm on cloud nine and that's about to double. He's speeding up to incredible speeds and I'm practically screaming Kazuha's name is I'm begging him to let me finish.

He just kept going and going for what seems like eternity. My member is shaking as tears of utter pleasure roll down my sweating face.

"Ahh~ S-SLOW D-DOWN~!" - Scara

I physically am barely holding up consciousness as my minds racing.

I hear Kazuha gag slightly which makes the pressure in my stomach deepen like I'd just been punched in the gut.

I release I fraction of my cum into Kazuha's throat which makes him stop completely.

"Did you just finish without me telling you to?" - Kazuha

"N-no! N-not c-completely~" - Scara

"Good." - Kazuha

Tears keep falling down my face as the pleasure becomes almost unbearable. He began to slow down but he was now hitting even deeper so that the tip of my member was hitting the back of his throat as his lips were touching the base of my member.

"Ngh~! K-Kazu! P-please let me cum~" - Scara

"No. C'mon~ it shouldn't be much longer~" - Kazuha

He took his mouth off of my member and began to go back to teasing me. My member's completely dripping pre cum now. Kazuha's pretty much drinking it like my dick's a faucet and my pre-cum is water.

"H-hey I told you to stop it!" - Scara

My legs are about to completely give out so I'll be left hanging here with will really goddam hurt.

"K-Kazu m-my legs are about to g-give out~ can you p-please help..?" - Scara

"Of course~ you're absolutely beautiful, love~. But how many times have I told you that-? Yk idk, just remember that I may be a bit of a literal pain right now, but I love you sm" - Kazuha

I somehow managed to blush even harder than I already am.

"Cum down my throat, I love how it tastes." - Kazuha

He takes my member into his mouth again and I finally came which has never felt any better, ever as all the pressure in my stomach faded and I let out a moan louder than I ever had it the two times we've fucked.

"You wanna taste it?" - Kazuha

"If you'll kiss me then yes." - Scara

"Well you also came on the floor so we can go down that route if you want?" - Kazuha

"I'd rather kiss you." - Scara

"Sure, sure" - Kazuha

Kazuha stood up and winced a little in pain as he'd been kneeling on the floor for about 10-20 minutes. I have no track of time. Then he leaned into me and supported my pretty much hanging body with his arms while kissing me with an open mouth so I can taste it.

Honestly, it's weird that I've tasted my own cum twice now but it's not too bad I never knew cum was salty. Well I've never sucked dick so I wouldn't know.

"You ready to be untied or wanna go for a round three?" - Kazuha

"I physically can't handle a round three." - Scara

"That makes sense. Okay I'll release you from your suffering~" - Kazuha

"I can handle it but I'd prefer not to be." - Scara

"Mhm~ that's reasonable." - Kazuha

He untied the knots and I practically fell into him. I rolled my wrists around as they'd been stuck in the same position for long enough.

"H-hey Kazuha what t-time is it..?" - Scara

"7:30pm" - Kazuha

"Wha?! We've been fucking for an hour and a half?!" - Scara

"Yep. Wanna just order food?" - Kazuha

"Definitely. I don't have it in me to even walk right now." - Scara

Kazuha sat me on my bed, then put his sweatpants back on. He asked me if I could be bothered to put my shorts back on, I said no so he picked me up again and took me to the couch where I wrapped my lower half in a blanket.

As I melted into the couch, Kazuha filled up my water bottle in the sink then placed it next to me before laying down beside me.

I sat up a little so I could drink my water while linking my arm through Kazuha's as he played with my hair.

"Wanna get Subway?" - Kazuha

"Mh? Sure, you're getting the door tho" - Scara

"I will...." - Kazuha

"And this is why I love you" - Scara

"Love you too Kuni. How are you, anything hurt at this point?" - Kazuha

"Well my ass hurts. My legs are also pretty much useless right now. I definitely enjoyed it tho" - Scara

"Yep that's understandable. We've got school tomorrow still, what are you gonna do?" - Kazuha

Fuck. I'm just gonna suffer all day, ily Kazuha but why'd we fuck so roughly when we've got school.

"Probably just suffer. Also, I can just TRY to walk normally. I think I can about now." - Scara

"You wanna test that? I'll probably end up carrying you around" - Kazuha

"Sure" - Scara

I tried to stand up, I can stand a little, I tried walking a bit abut fell onto Kazuha.

"Yep carry me. I don't wanna do that all day..." - Scara

"Obviously- I wanna do that" - Kazuha

"I can't be bothered to eat" - Scara

"But you have to..." - Kazuha

I'm still like half naked- I forgot. I kept my blanket wrapped around my waist before dragging Kazuha down so I was laying beside him with his back to the back of the couch and mine to the rest of the room.

I hugged him tightly as he slowly fell asleep next to me.

__________________________________
2075 words

Oh my Barbatos. Thank you so much for almost 150 reads!!! You guys are incredible and I'm so happy that you enjoy my shitty writing! Have an amazing day, ily platonically ofcccc <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 73 13
Kaedahara has returned to Inazuma. Scaramouche has also returned to Inazuma. Will they meet? Maybe. Will they make it past Scaramouche's blunt person...
22.8K 514 12
Kazuha is a fairly loyal boy, but being entangled in the clutches of an attractive boy and sure of his goal, he will have to jeopardize their relatio...
67.8K 1.6K 16
Kaeya made a bet with his friend that he could make the class genius fall in love with him... But what if nothing happens like he planned ? °°° This...
76.8K 2.8K 23
"What exactly are you?" "I'm a demon, wait no... That will be an understatement... I'm the Devil of the Flame Underworld." ---------- "Love, huh? I'v...