Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)

70 4 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Last time on Dragon Ball…Goku and Mitsuko was in hot pursuit Of the sinister General Blue, Who stole three Dragon Balls From Master Roshi’s island.

General Blue:You two kids get a blast out of this!

Unfortunately, Our two heroes fell victim To the General’s Dastardly trick. But in the end, the evil villain Got his just deserts.

Goku:Bad man, but great fireworks.

Mitsuko:I get the picture, but serves him right!

Goku and Mitsuko landed in a strange place Known as Penguin Village, Where more adventure Awaits for the two young warriors – today!

Arale:Hi!

Goku:Huh? Oh, hi!

Mitsuko:Yes of course! Hi!

__

Sun:(Laughing)

Goku and Mitsuko came at a strange place for the first time of their lives called penguin village. Mister sun was shining brightly while he laugh with happiness on the cheerful afternoon sunny day. The monkey tailed boy and black suited girl stand in front arale and two gatchans on norimaki’s residence.

Arale:Hello. What are your both names?

Goku:I’m called Goku.

Mitsuko:Mine is mitsuko.

Arale:My name is Arale. And this is Gatchan One and Two.

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Goku:Wow, what strange little birds don’t you think so mitsuko?

Mitsuko:I can see what you mean, they have white wings and antennas probably their fairies or something.

Arale:Would both of you like to come Play with us for a while?

Goku:That sounds like a lot of fun, But me and my partner can’t right now. We have to find the Dragon Balls.

Arale:Oh, and what is a Dragon Balls?

Mitsuko:Will tell you everything later after me and goku retrieved them.

Goku:Hey Nimbus Cloud! Hurry back!

He cupped both of his hand on the mouth calling back his nimbus cloud it descends in front of them once again, follow the explosion where general blue held the dragon ball is.

Goku:(Grunts) Hop on mitsuko, we gotta go where the explosion is.

Mitsuko:Okay, as you wish.

Once Goku and Mitsuko rode the nimbus cloud together, they blasted off immediately to find the red ribbon general headed at the mountain peak leaving Arale and her two gatchans gasp with awe watching them flying away.

Arale/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Gasps)

Arale:Cool! Hey, wait for me! Goku! Mitsuko!

The happy little girl robot and her two gatchans friends decided to follow them behind excitedly and inside the house was Dr slump looking outside the window move his head left to right with with confuse expression.

Sembei Norimaki:Huh?

__

Meanwhile, general blue’s jet plane was crashed into pieces after the explosion filled with smokes on the mountain hill.

General Blue:(Panting) I believe I owe General White an apology. I’ve never suffered A task as difficult As destroying those two kids!

He frustrated turned his head eyes widened in disbelief seeing up at the sky spotted the yellow nimbus cloud while Goku and Mitsuko ride together.

General Blue:Impossible! No one Could have survived that fall. What are those two kids made of?!

__

Goku:I could have sworn he crashed Somewhere around this mountain.

Mitsuko:You gotta point there I also did saw him as well and that nasty tall man gets what he deserves for making us fall over earlier.

Goku:I felt the same way will stop him and get the dragon balls back no matter what.

Mitsuko:That’s what I’m hoping to hear.

After they finish their conversation, two young warriors wouldn’t take their eyes off below looking for the jet plane crashed then they saw one black smoke.

Goku:There it is! But it doesn’t look like There’s much left of the plane. I hope the Dragon Balls are safe.

Mitsuko:Really certain of it. We better go down there and check it out.

Goku:Let’s do it then.

__

General Blue:(Pants) What a nuisance! They won’t give up! Those two little brats is The bane of my existence. They’re not going to get These Dragon Balls!

With that, he was now jumped off the mountain cliff, below the trees and landed safely at the forest immediately ran off to get away from Goku and Mitsuko as possible.

General Blue:(Grunts)

__

Back at the two young warriors, they’ve finally found the crashed jet plane started to look everything on it.

Goku:Nope, that’s not it. This is really strange. There’s no sign of The balls anywhere. Mitsuko, did you managed to find it?

Mitsuko:I’ve searched every pieces on this broken plane but nothing including bulma’s pink bag pack and the worst thing is, I couldn’t sense his life force anymore he must have run off far away somewhere in this strange place.

Goku:If your saying he must have run off far away, which means, that bad man has taken the dragon balls!

Mitsuko:(Sigh) seems like it. He’s really desperate trying his hardest to stay away from us going back to his boss delivering it those three dragon balls to him.

Goku:His boss?...Ah! You don’t mean…!

Mitsuko:I heared every word what general blue said. His boss name is commander red the one I explained to you about his the head leader of the red ribbon army planning to get hold of those balls wished for something bad.

Goku:We can’t let that happened! No way! Not in our watch! Mitsuko, we need to find him and fast we don’t care which places where he went as long as you sense him we are not giving up on this!

Mitsuko:Mm-Hmm! I’m with ya all the way!

Now that they’ve already found out about general blue’s escaped problem, they heared the cheering voice of the little girl robot Arale and the Gatchan twins going all the way at the mountain once again face to face Goku and Mitsuko.

Arale/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Arale:(Giggled)

Goku:Gee, you guys are really fast. Did you run all the way here?

Arale:Yes!

Goku:Incredible! You’re as fast As my Nimbus Cloud. Maybe faster!

Mitsuko:Oh gosh! This is really the first time I heared you say that Arale. Running faster to get here in this mountain? I had a feeling you’re not just an ordinary girl.

Arale:You could say that. I run like the wind everyday.

Mitsuko:(Chuckling) You never cease to amazed me. I couldn’t help to be impressed!

Goku:Yeah me too! Who did you train with?

Arale:No one. I just like to run. It’s fun. You know, You don’t need this junk. We have a playground.

Goku:Me and Mitsuko are not here to play. We’re looking for a bad man. He took our Dragon Balls.

Arale:That’s horrible.

Mitsuko:Of course it is. This is why where here to get it back he’s a bad man causing so much trouble to make all of the innocent people suffer.

Arale:Oh no. That bad person is no good.

Goku:Flying Nimbus!

Once again, he called his nimbus cloud coming all the way down in front of them Goku hop in first which his disguise girlfriend did the same thing before they fly off, the little robot girl decided to help them finding general blue and the dragon balls he took.

Arale:I’d be happy to help the both of you look for your balls If you need a hand.

Goku:Really? You wouldn’t mind Doing that for us?

Mitsuko:That would be very thoughtful. But are you sure you could help?

Arale:Sure. Would you two mind giving Me a ride on your cloud?

Goku:Yeah, no problem. If it lets you.

Mitsuko:Uh-huh. That’s true this cloud isn’t ordinary.

Arale:(Grunts, Giggles)

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Giggles)

After asking Goku and Mitsuko’s permission to ride at the yellow nimbus cloud, Arale excitedly jump to hop on it, but it worked! The yellow cloud is allowing to let her ride which she held a good heart. And same goes to the two gatchans allowing also to ride too.

Goku:Whoa! You guys have Definitely been good.

Arale:Of course.

Mitsuko:Not bad at all! I knew this cloud will let you on it. We gave you our trust from now on.

Arale:(Laughing) Hooray I made new friends to be trust with!

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Arale:Come on, let’s go right now!

Goku:You heard her. Let’s go! Fly!

Mitsuko:Onward nimbus!

And off they go soaring up in the sky making it enjoyable ride for Arale and two gatchans riding the nimbus cloud for the first time.

Goku:So, is this fun or what?

Arale:Yes!

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

Mitsuko:I already get used for a fast thrilling ride makes my heart skip a beat!

His nimbus cloud makes some spiraling moves up on the sky like a fast roller coaster ride.

Goku:Go Nimbus, go!

Mitsuko:Keep it going!

Arale:Whoa!

Goku:Fly!

Mitsuko:Full speed ahead!

Arale/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cheering)

__

Four Kids:(Murmuring)

On the next scene, four kids are playing formed themselves a circle while sitting and the telephone booth displayed at the left besides the kids. And there’s general blue already got away from the two young warriors successfully free himself to walk at the white road.

General Blue:Such a strange, backward place. With one tank I could Conquer it in a day. These simpletons would Think I was a god!

While he was walking along with the dragon balls with him, his eyes spotted four little kids playing. He stopped walking looking at them with interest.

General Blue:What have we here?

Four Kids:Huh?

They stopped playing turned their heads saw the blonde hair topless man in front of them. Four kids wasn’t scared, whimpered, crying or more instead all of those things, they huddle up whispering loud enough to make general blue to hear.

Four Kids:(Whispering)

General Blue:Hm?...(Gasps)

But when they’re done whispering, four kids got closer at him, they make mocking or silly faces recently bullying general blue.

Four Kids:Bleh!

General Blue:(Grunts)

After that, they’re now running away from him.

Four kids:(Giggling)

General Blue:Hmph!

He was now left all alone decided to ignored those four naughty kids for giving him some childish attitudes. He turned his head saw a green car driving on the white path road.

General Blue:Finally!

He decided chose the green car for his transportation then make his move to block the path.

General Blue:Halt!

The green car immediately stopped while making a shrieking sound. The left window opened revealed it was a man with a stout body, blue hair, sunglasses, fancy clothes and shoes with socks looking at general blue with an angry expression on his face.

???:Hey, what’s the big idea?! Can’t you see I’m Tryin’ to drive here!

General Blue:Stop whining. Get out of the car.

???:What?! Why you little—Nice pants you’ve Got there, pal. (Laughing) This should be fun. All right, stranger. I’m assuming you didn’t Stop me for my autograph. Hm. Wait here a moment. I’ll be right back.

He ran off going inside at the blue telephone booth.

General Blue:I can tell this is Going to be a long day.

And when he comes out, his clothes was changed into a super hero costume he was holding a glass jar of sour prunes.

???:With the bite of a Sour prune I become……Sour Man! Incredibly Strong and regular.

The red ribbon general looked at him wearing his superhero outfit dumbfounded.

General Blue:Uh…

SourMan:Feel free to tremble. For no one can resist The might of Sour Man!

General Blue:Perhaps. But I would lose The bow tie if I were you.

SourMan:What do you know about Being a superhero?! Have you ever changed Clothes in a phone booth?! Or spent hours combing your hair Just to get that perfect curl?! Why, my dry-cleaning bill alone Would turn your hair white!

He put down three metal tiles on the ground.

SourMan:But let’s cut to the chase. Bear witness to the Awesome power that is me!

He raise his one arm, closed his fist tight then land a punch but he only crushed one tile leaving the rest of the two intact.

SourMan:(Grunted, Whimpers) Ha ha! There’s plenty more Where that came from!

General Blue:(Chuckling)

SourMan:(Grunting) I do not wish To harm you, stranger. But if you do not Move out of my way, I will be forced to Use extreme measures.

He watch him in silence doesn’t feel really interested on his tile chopping show couldn’t waste time staying with him. He slowly walking towards the blue telephone booth without saying anything.

SourMan:What do you think you’re doing?!...Huh?

General Blue:(Chuckled)

He use both of his arms to hold the blue telephone booth then used his super human strength to squeeze it at full force. SourMan saw what he did couldn’t help but to stared at it with shock while his eyes bulge out from his sockets.

SourMan:(Sputters) Ah ha ha… Well then, Okay, so, have you ever Thought about taking A sidekick, sir? I’m sure I could Free up my calendar.

General Blue:I have plenty of lackeys. What I need is transportation.

SourMan:Ah, I understand. What mode of travel Do you prefer?

General Blue:I need something That doesn’t have feet. Do you have an airplane?

SourMan:Yes! An airplane would Be perfect, wouldn’t it?! Why didn’t I think of that?! (Laughing)  Actually, I don’t.

General Blue:Then perhaps you would Be so kind as to refer me To someone who does.

SourMan:Let’s see now, who do I know owns a plane?  Ah! Yes, I know! Sembei Norimaki is who You want to see, sir!

General Blue:And where does this Norimaki reside?

SourMan:Yes, it’s very simple. Just head down this road Until you get to the sea. Turn right, and his House is on the left.

Now that SourMan already gave general blue some directions where the norimaki residence is, he walked slowly hop inside the green car.

General Blue:Nice car. You don’t Mind if I use it.

SourMan:Certainly. Certainly. It’s my privilege, sir.

SourMan’s green car engine started to ignited and now driving off on the white path road leaving the blue haired stout super hero waving his arm goodbye carrying a happy nervous smile on his face.

SourMan:Have a wonderful journey! (Chuckles) You can run, you fiendish rogue. But Sour Man will still be here!

Four Kids:(Giggling)

__

Meanwhile, the driving sound of a vehicle has a two wheels and it’s red color was a motorbike. A girl lived from the teapot café named akane enjoying herself driving her motorbike on the white path road feeling fresh breeze outside.

(Alarm Blaring)

While she was driving, a siren was suddenly heared loud enough to get akane’s attention. She gasp turned her head around looking behind saw a penguin village police car.

Akane:(Gasps)

???:Police! Pull your Vehicle over now!

Akane:Taro. What did I do this time?

Taro:That’s Officer Soramame, miss. And you were speeding.

Akane:Speeding! Didn’t you see How slow I was going? Besides there’s no one On the road for miles.

Taro:Lucky for them. In any case, there’s no Excuse for speeding. I have to issue you a ticket. Please hand over your License and registration.

Akane:Fine! But I’m telling Mother what you did To her flower garden.

Back with Goku, Mitsuko, Arale, Gatchan 1 and Gatchan 2, all five still ride at the nimbus cloud up at the sky the little robot girl look down below spotted her two friends.

Arale:Hey, look! There’s Akane and Taro!

Goku:Who?

Mitsuko:Those two people are your friends right?

Arale:Uh-huh!

Mitsuko:I guess paying them a visit wouldn’t hurt, shall we Goku?

Goku:Ah, why not!

The yellow cloud descends below in front of them arale and her two gatchan friends hop off the nimbus for a friendly greeting.

Akane:Hi, Arale.

Arale:Hi.

Akane:And who are those two? I don’t believe I’ve Ever seen you both before.

Arale:They’re just visiting. Their names are Goku and Mitsuko.

Goku:Hello. Nice to meet you.

Mitsuko:Hi there. It’s a pleasure to meet you both.

Taro:Are those two friends of yours?

Arale:Yes. We’ve been Having lots of fun. Haven’t we, Goku? Mitsuko?

Goku:Yeah, you bet!

Mitsuko:We sure do!

Taro:Hi. You two were flyin’ pretty fast. Do you have a permit For that cloud?

Arale:Akane here has The coolest scooter in town.

Akane:My ride is nothing Compared to this beauty. What do you call it?

Goku:It’s called the Flying Nimbus.

Mitsuko:Yup!

Arale:It’s neat-o! It even does tricks And stuff. You should try it!

Akane:Would you mind? I’ve never Sat on a cloud before.

Goku:Sure. But you Should probably be careful—

His sentence was cut off that akane hop on the nimbus cloud but she just fall through it landed on the ground.

Goku:Nevermind.

Akane:Oww! What did I do wrong?

Goku:I don’t know but it Must have been bad.

Akane:What?!

Mitsuko:That’s because only people with Clean minds and hearts Can ride aboard The Nimbus Cloud.

Taro:(Giggled)

Akane:What are you laughing at? You think this is funny?!

Taro:You’re busted.

Akane:Oh yeah?! Then why Don’t you try it?

Taro:Uh! My pleasure.

The police man had the courage his gonna try to ride the yellow cloud next but when he jump to ride on it, but it was the same result falling through it landed on the ground just like akane did.

Akane:(Laughs) Looks like your Star’s a little tarnished, Taro. I thought you were Supposed to be perfect.

Taro:But I’m the police?!

Goku:So a policeman is Someone who goes out And tries to catch The bad people?

Taro:That’s our job, son.

Mitsuko:That reminds me you and I meet a police man guy for the first time back at bulma’s home remember?

Goku:Oh yeah! I did remember that police man wearing a mustache giving us a lift taking us to bulma’s house I’m really sure he’s doing the same thing catching bad guys and other stuff.

Mitsuko:Yup. Absolutely I agree…Me and Goku looking for A bad person, too. Maybe you’ve seen him by any chance?

Taro:Who? Is it someone Really dangerous, Like a bank robber?

Mitsuko:I don’t think so, But he’s a member Of the Red Ribbon Army.

Taro:Did you say Red Ribbon Army?! The Red Ribbon Army is Here in Penguin Village?

Mitsuko:Of course.

Goku:Yeah. That’s what she said.

Taro:(Screaming)

He was screaming in fear the black suited girl saying the name of the evil organization with his ears opened. He scrambled his feet hop back on his policeman car and drive away with fast speed leaving the four behind.

Mitsuko:Is…there something I said?

Goku:Uh…I’m not sure why?

Akane:What was that all about?

Arale:Taro?

Commercial Break:

Commercial Break’s Over Now Back To The Show:

On the next scene, a black and white creature called a panda hanging on the coconut tree and the next is a single policeman car appeared again Taro wasn’t alone this time, he brought two more policeman to accompany with.

Gara:Those two kids gotta be mistaken. It can’t be true.

Pagos:It’s not true. There’s no way The Red Ribbon Army could Be in Penguin Village.

Taro:Believe me. Those two kid’s Tellin’ the truth. I know it. They’re here.

Pagos:The Red Ribbon Army Is the most dangerous Criminal organization On the planet. What do they want with us?

Taro:I’m not sure. It could be that they’re Just passing through, Or, they may be planning Some sort of invasion.

Gara/Pagos:An invasion?!

Taro:One thing is certain. They didn’t send one of Their soldiers out here To help us meet this Month’s ticket quota.

__

Meanwhile back at general blue, he was still driving the green car that he stole from SourMan still moving forward but it suddenly move to slow making his mood annoyed.

General Blue:Come on! You stupid Piece of junk! I just want to get Back to headquarters. Oh, I could walk Faster than this!

The green car keeps getting slower and slower then it finally stop seems the engines has been fried couldn’t move on anymore.

General Blue:(Groaned)

He went out of the car and he kick it angrily.

General Blue:I said work! That’s an order!

Until then, there was a little boy he carries a red sling bag, black hair with two pointy horns on top like almost reassembles to Astro boy, eyes with two blue pupils, reading glasses, two yellow gloves, wearing formal attire and he runs fast just like Arale his name was ObottchaMan.

ObottchaMan:Huh? What’s this?

He saw general blue open the green car in front busy mended the engine problem trying to get back to red ribbon army headquarters from this point, he decided to help him out.

ObottchaMan:Excuse me. What’s the matter with your car?

General Blue:If I had to guess, I would say it was broken.

ObottchaMan:Here, let me Take a look at it… Oh, I see! This isn’t so bad. If you just connect this Wire and rotate that valve…It’ll just take a minute!

The blonde haired tall guy lock his gaze on the little boy for a minute, both of his eyes change into happiness glittering ones.

General Blue(Thoughts:Hm… Ah! Such a kind and thoughtful boy. He reminds me of……Samuel! My little brother. Can it be that I’ve found You after all these years? I’ve missed you, little one.)—(Gasps)

ObottchaMan:See how easy that was. It should work now.

General Blue:Amazing! I can’t believe it. You have no idea what This means to me!

ObottchaMan:It was my pleasure, sir. I love automobiles. Especially the vintage Models like yours.

General Blue:You always did love to fix Things, didn’t you, Samuel?

ObottchaMan:Sorry. You must have me Confused with someone else. My name is Obottcha Man. But you can call Me O.M. for short. Everybody does. Well, It was nice meeting you. But I’d better be going now. I’m late for a meeting. Goodbye!

After his done mended the car’s engine, he immediately run off.

General Blue:No, wait! Samuel, come back! Fool, when will you Realize your brother Is never coming back! Focus on your mission!

A one police car appeared along taro’s two other police accompany with him, he was on speed his eyes spotted general blue and the green car makes Taro scream in surprised.

Taro:(Screamed)

He immediately stopped the car three policemen hop out side to look at him closely.

General Blue:Looks like I’m About to trade up.

Gara:Hey, this might be him.

General Blue:(Chuckled)

Taro:I’ll need to see your License and registration.

General Blue:I’m sorry, officer, well I Didn’t carry them with me today. Must have left ‘em In my other jacket.

Taro:Very well. Then you’ll Need to come with us.

Needles to say, he will only pretended to surrender policeman Taro hold the handcuffs and used it to placed both of his wrist. Three policemen had no idea general blue has super human strength breaking the handcuffs with ease.

Taro:Stop! You’re under arrest!

Taro and his two policemen companions took out their guns prepare to shoot him.

General Blue:(Chuckles)

He chuckled himself with confidence guns isn’t a big problem for him swiftly kick taro making his gun slipped off his hands and same goes the other two policemen.

Taro:(Screams)

Gara/Pagos:(Screams)

After that, their three guns that he kicked them away is up in the air and landed on general blue’s hands use his super human strength to crush all three guns together.

General Blue:So, what do you guys Do for fun around here? Personally, I love to bowl.

General Blue:(Laughs)

There is one last thing he could do. He turned back at the green car that ObottchaMan fix it for him pulled his fist back and smashed it on the green car causing the window glass to break.

Taro/Gara/Pagos:(Whimpered)

Three policemen seeing this coming for what he did couldn’t help themselves but to get beyond scared at his strong power. When his done, he walk towards slowly at their police car planning to take it with him.

General Blue:Once again I’m in Need of an automobile. Do you mind if I take yours?

Pagos:Gladly, sir.

Gara:The keys are in the ignition!

General Blue hop on the police car and drive off he goes leaving three policemen behind.

Three Police Officers:(Saying Goodbye)

__

Back with Goku, Mitsuko, Arale, Gatchan 1 and Gatchan 2 all five are still riding on the cloud watching below looking for general blue.

Goku:This is strange. It’s almost as if he Disappeared into thin air.

Mitsuko:I really hate to say this, but your right goku. I tried my best to follow the trace of his life force signatures, he was on a move fast pace. There’s no way he couldn’t gone far in this whole place.

Goku:Don’t worry, there’s no way I wouldn’t blame your useful ability to track him down keep using it until we find him for sure.

Mitsuko:I’ll try my best goku. There’s no way we let him succeeded his mission no matter what.

Arale:Oh, look. There’s Taro!

Two young warriors heared what Arale said then looking down below that it is them along with the broken green car besides them. They decided to landed down in front of taro and his two policemen companions the little robot girl and her two gatchans friends hop down at the nimbus cloud to see what happened.

Arale:Hey, Taro. Are you okay? What happened?

Taro:It was terrible. We tried to apprehend him, But he’s unstoppable.

Goku:So I was right. The bad man is still alive!

Mitsuko:We better go look for him fast before he escaped this whole village!

Goku:Right! We can’t just let him! Which way did he go?

Taro:Straight. Just Follow the sirens.

Goku:Thanks for your help, policeman!

Mitsuko:Yes, Thank you so much! Come on Goku!

Goku:Yeah, let’s go!

Goku and Mitsuko already has the direction and information about general blue’s whereabouts, then off they go. The flying nimbus zoom straight started to look for him.

Arale:Hey, Goku! Mitsuko! Wait for me!

The little robot girl and her two gatchan friends following them behind without hesitation helping to find general blue. The yellow cloud carried goku and mitsuko zooming fast speed move their heads left to right carried their determined face to find and stop the red ribbon general and retrieved back the dragon balls.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Grunts)

Goku:We gotta find him now! He’s got to be around here somewhere!

Mitsuko:Of course! Wherever that scum is, he can run, but he can’t hide!

They fly off with fast speed focusing on the straight path where they start persuading him. At the leftside, A one police car was found hiding on the bushes general blue was inside it seeing the two kids riding on the cloud flying straight laughing himself that they missed him.

General Blue:Missed me again you two brats.

Arale:(Humming)

The little robot girl keeps running with a big grin on her face while she was humming following after the two young warriors. He made a mistake started driving the police car out of the bushes. She keeps running forward then she saw the police car.

Arale:(Yelps)

She tried her best to make herself stop but it was to late. She used her robotic body to slammed the police car to send flying on the air and landed on the ground causing a big crashed.

Arale:Ooh…

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:Ah!

The police car was now crashed into pieces scattered all over the ground and as for general blue, he laid down his face and body covered with bruises while he still holding bulma’s pink bag pack.

General Blue:(Whimpered)  But I don’t wanna go To school today, Mummy.

He lifted his head finally see the little robot girl Arale upside down.

Arale:Ah? Hello.

General Blue:I don’t suppose You have a spare tire?

Arale:Are you hungry?

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Munching)

He was about to say something to her, but he heared a munching sound.

General Blue:Huh?

Looking at the two gatchans eating all crash pieces of the police car they must be really hungry going to make themselves recharge the red ribbon general couldn’t help to get frightened.

General Blue:(Whimpered)

Once they finished eating everything except the tire left behind they patted their stomachs, cooing with satisfaction enjoying their meal.

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:(Cooing)

Arale:Sorry about that. I’ll find You some more food.

General Blue:I’m not hungry, thank you. I don’t think I’ll ever eat again.

Arale:Yoo-hoo? Yoo-hoo?

He poked his arm behind him a few times general blue turned around seeing her carried an annoyed expression on his face.

Arale:Yum!

His annoyed face melted away change into a frightening one that arale showed a pink poo with a happy face on the stick.

General Blue:(Whimpered) What’s the matter with you?! Get that ugly thing Out of my face! I don’t know where it’s been!

Arale:Zero fat. Tasty!

General Blue:Do you have any idea What you’re holding? It has a face! Get away from me! All of you! You’re all insane!

Arale:Maybe you’d like To try a different flavor.

General Blue:(Yelps)

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:Yoo-Hoo!

He got even more frightened his eyes pop out from his sockets seeing clearly two gatchan twins brought a bigger poo with a happy face standing on their heads. The haired blonde tall guy couldn’t take it anymore make a run for it comically with smoke trails on the green hills leaving Arale and the two gatchan twins dumbfounded mixed with confusion at his behavior.

Arale/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:Ooh…

__

Meanwhile, back with the two young warriors, while the monkey tailed boy and the black suited girl ride together the nimbus cloud, they decided to investigate their enemy’s whereabouts. Goku and Mitsuko first asking a man wearing a business attire, has a huge head wearing a brown pointy hat asking where the bad man general blue with the dragon balls he stole after two kids gave him a question, he shook his head means no for an answer. Next, they met a small mouse along with the brown fox asking the same question after two animals finished listening to them, they just looked each other with confusion and on the left see a little girl riding a tiny bike they asking her the same question. Goku and Mitsuko ask a question few times about general blue along with the dragon balls with him went to random places like on the old man’s farmer crops, the school asking the head principal and besides him was a dark brown pig wearing clothes with black sunglasses, then they fly off met a stubby man wearing a bee costume his face reassembles to super hero SourMan, and below two more companions a caveman and a monkey, they met an old lady eating rice crackers ask where the enemy is she shook her head for a no then fly off a black bird flapped his wings to fly gently alone then he screech in suprised because the flying nimbus that Goku and Mitsuko ride together zoomed so fast past him. Now that their done went around the village meeting random people asking questions, they only gave no for an answer to them nowhere to be found until Arale and her two gatchans caught up with them again face to face.

Arale/Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:Yay!

Arale:Any luck finding that bad man you guys?

Goku:Nothing yet. If me and mitsuko only Had a way to find him.

Mitsuko:Oh, wait a minute Goku! Both of us almost forgot something important! We can use the dragon radar that Bulma gave you!

Goku:Hey yeah, your right! Good thing you realized it sooner! Bulma built this to find The Dragon Balls…And if he still has ours, Then wherever they are, That’s where he is too!

Mitsuko:That is so true!

He took out his dragon radar inside his shirt and pressed the button on top. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to switch on.

Mitsuko:Huh? What’s happening?

Goku:Oh no, it’s broken again.

Mitsuko:Eeh?! How can that be? Bulma fixed that thing a minute ago at her home.

Arale:Oh…

Goku:Yeah I remember the exact same thing on my memory. We don’t have a choice mitsuko I guess we'll have to Take it back home And ask Bulma to repair it.

Mitsuko:(Sigh) I guess your right that would be the only way.

Arale:Huh?

Goku:By the way arale, do you Know where we are?

Arale:No. But it’s pretty.

Goku:Not here, this whole place! Me and my partner mitsuko was chasing that Red Ribbon guy so fast, We didn’t look where me and mitsuko was going. Do you have any idea How we can get back To Master Roshi’s island?

Arale:No, I sure don’t.

Goku:Oh no. What are we gonna do mitsuko? How can we Get the radar fixed If the both of us can’t get home?

Mitsuko:I know how you feel, but so do I. I had a strange feeling this place was called penguin village far away from west city same goes to master roshi’s island even with my magic teleportation I don’t have enough energy to get there with a blink of an eye sorry…

Goku:Hey it’s alright. There’s no need to push yourself to far will find out our own ways to get back home on my nimbus cloud and ask somebody for directions no problem.

Mitsuko:(Chuckled) thanks for cheering me up Goku that really help out. But first things first, if you said that radar is broken, it really needs to be fixed tracks the dragon balls along with that red ribbon bad guy.

Goku:You gotta point there.

Arale:Are you sure it’s broken?

Goku:Yes.

Mitsuko:That’s right.

Arale:Then that means A doctor can fix it.

Goku:Really? Great! Do you Know where one lives?

Arale:Yep!

Gatchan 1/Gatchan 2:Uh-huh! Uh-huh!

Mitsuko:Alright we’re in luck!

Goku:(Laughing) you see? Told you we didn’t lose hope!

__

Back at the house of norimaki residence, there is a blonde woman with a pink dress and a baby floating in the air besides her watching him work named sembei busy fixing his airplane using a wrench. He heared arale’s voice riding on the nimbus cloud with them.

Arale:We’re here!

Sembei Norimaki:What? What in the world is that? I’ve never seen that boy and the other one wearing some black clothes before. Maybe it’s a Long-lost relatives…Your side.

???:I have a cousin with a tail But that doesn’t look like her. And as for the other one wearing in black, it reminds me watching a secret agent action movie or a ninja perhaps?

Arale:There he is. He’s the doctor.

They got the message so both of them ran Goku is in front and mitsuko follow behind looking at sembei started to greet him politely.

Goku:Hello there, my name is Goku and this is my best partner mitsuko.

Mitsuko:That’s my name. It’s a pleasure to meet you doctor.

Sembei:(Yelp) W-What the heck?! Your not a boy?

Mitsuko:Uh…Oh! Is it because of these clothes I wear? I really love this outfit very much. I choose it myself to wear these sometimes I love men’s clothes it's really weird that everybody thinks I’m a boy.

Sembei:Oh is that so? Sorry about that I thought it was April fool’s day or something.

Mitsuko:It’s okay there’s no need to worry I’m good…The reason why me and goku came here is because we need your help fixing something for us.

Sembei:Fixing something for the both of you?

Goku:Yeah she’s talking about this.

Arale:Sir, we were wondering If you could repair this?

Sembei:Okay. Your watch?

Goku:No, sir. It’s a Dragon Radar.

Sembei:Dragon Radar?

???:You two hunt dragons With this thing?

Mitsuko:Dragon balls it was round orange spheres with stars inside them. There are seven in all and The radar helps us find them.

Goku:Yeah, that’s what she said.

Sembei:That’s fine…But I need to know how It works, what makes it tick.

???:I believe it works by Detecting the unique Energy signatures emitted By certain objects.

Sembei:Oh, yeah…First I need To get inside the machine And make a diagnostic appraisal. Its construction looks Simple enough.

He took out his screwdriver and twisting gently at the nails when his done, he removed the back cover started to gasped in surprised didn’t believed what he saw a very hard sophisticated inside of bulma’s gadget.

Sembei:(Gasps) What in the world is that?! I’ve never seen Anything like this before! Look at all the colors! It’s really high-tech! Who could design such a thing?!

Goku:A girl named Bulma made it.

Mitsuko:Believe it or not, she’s the most smartest scientist ever.

Sembei:Huh? Girl?! You say A little girl made this Complex machine? And she’s the most smartest scientist ever? That’s impossible!

All:Ooh…

__

Little does Goku and Mitsuko know, But the Dragon Balls Are coming to them, As General Blue makes His way to Sembei’s house. Can our two heroes stop This one-man army? Or will he wreak more Havoc on Penguin Village? Find out on the next Episode of Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 444 42
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
12.9K 289 15
An alternate Jason Uchiha timeline
17K 744 29
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
79K 1.9K 56
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...