Seeking Gaston Lynx Esquivel

By levisky123

Gaston Lynx can confess to anyone, flirt to anyone, and be friends with anyone. Basically, he can do anything... More

PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
EPILOGUE
Special Chapter

Chapter 2

2.9K 120 13
By levisky123

"Hi!" I smiled as I approached her while she was preparing to get out of the room.

It's been three days since our last conversation and I already checked everything in her flash drive. There is nothing much I can say 'cause her work is already impressive. She met my expectations but what can I say, she is really smart too.

I was hesitant to continue talking cause she seemed in a hurry. Maybe work? She raised her brows at me as she settled her things in her bag.

I can talk now right? Huminga ako ng malalim bago magsalita.

"Here, your work is impressive….and I am satisfied with it." I handed her flashdrive and she quickly got it in my hand and placed it inside her bag.

I observed her as she finished fixing her things. Muli siyang tumingin sa akin, naghihintay kong may sasabihin pa ba ako.

"Is there something more?" She asked hurriedly.

Umiling kaagad ako, feeling so intimidated by her voice and her cold treatment. She nodded her head and went out. I watched her back as she got out of the room hurriedly.

She is really good at avoiding people and so is prolonging a conversation.

Huminga ako ng malalim. Why the fuck am I even feeling this? So what if she treats me coldly? I am nothing to her and so is she to me. 

Nagkibit balikat na lamang ako at bumalik sa aking upuan. Dismissal na namin at uuwi na ako.

"Why look so sad, Gaston?" Peter smirked at me as I gathered my things in my chair.

Tinaliman ko ang tingin sa kanya, but he only chuckled. Once na pinatulan ko siya, he will start teasing me again for sure.

"You wanted to talk to her longer?" He teased again as we get out of the room.

Wala na ba siyang ibang ginawa kung hindi ang titigan kami habang nag uusap? He is nosy and I hate it very much.

Naglakad kami sa hallway at marami na namang nakatingin sa amin. Some girls even openly flirted with me as I smiled back at them but whatever, I am not in the mood right now.

"Ada is really different, wala kang pag asa doon, Gaston." Peter continued talking to himself.

Nakarating kami sa parking na puro iyon ang topic niya. Hindi naman ako naaasar ng ganito noon pero ewan ko ngayon. His teasing is really getting in my head. Humarap ako sa kanya ng tuluyan bago pa siya sumakay sa kotse niya. Magkatabi lang ang amin.

I looked at him mockingly. "Baka gusto mong ibunyag ko sa buong university kung sino ang gusto mo?"

Napaawang ang mga labi niya pero maya-maya pa ay kumurba ulit ito sa isang nang iinsultong ngiti.

"Then I'll preach to the whole university as well that you like Ada." He rebutted.

I clenched my jaw. He is really annoying the hell out of me. "Whatever, hindi ko siya gusto." With that tuluyan na akong sumakay sa kotse.

Peter is the most annoying person on this planet when it comes to Ada.

I was gasping for air as I woke up. I have a full on blast air condition but beads of sweat are almost covering my whole body.

Fuck that!

Five days straight dreaming of her won't do me any good. I buried my face on my pillow as I tried to get rid of her image in my mind. I calmed my breathing for a few more minutes and got off the bed. I instantly noticed my abnormal morning wood because of my dream.

Now, I need to get a really cold shower, 'cause she is really getting in both of my heads since the pairing and our conversation happened. And that was more than a week ago.

I need to release this or else I'll be forever miserable dreaming of her. Heck! I am not even sex deprived, but I think I need to have another one. At dahil lang sa nangyaring iyon, nagkakaganito na ako! I felt like a sex maniac dreaming of adulterated scenes with her when I am not.

I bumped my head in the glass wall of the shower trying to get rid of her in my mind.

"Fuck! Be gone!"

I frustratedly washed my body as I still think of her. This is really getting out of control and the fact that this is the first time I have experienced this makes me more miserable.

'Come on Gaston! She is nothing, she is not your type!' I repeatedly chant it in my head.

I did my shower annoyed and planned just to call someone but I think I needed a drink too. And the answer for that is, I need to go clubbing.

"Uy Gunner, nakapunta ka!" I teased him as he settled himself in a single seater sofa inside our VIP room. 

I chuckled at him looking so serious at me. I just raised my glass at him as he got one for himself.

I am with our friends in the club and we are around ten in the room, friends from different universities and what not. We tried to hang out in a newly opened bar.

I felt normal again, nothing bothers my mind and I can get laid tonight. This is what I should feel, this is my normal feeling and this is what I normally do. This feels just right.

Kung ako may katabing babae na kanina ko lang nakilala, Gunner purposely choose to a single sofa to avoid women. He looked so serious drinking at mukhang napilitan lang na pumunta dito ngayon.

I lit my cigarette as the girl beside me caressed my legs and my chest wanting my full attention. And so, I gave her the attention that she needed, she kissed me instantly on the lips as I kissed her back as well. Our room was filled with laughter and teasing, free from the noisy crowd of the dance floor and the club music.

"Here are your orders, Sir." I stopped flirting as soon as I heard a familiar voice on my side.

My smirk went off and looked at the server. Nalaglag ang panga ko pagkakita ko sa kanya. Don't tell me she is working here?! Dito ba yung sinasabi nina Mark na bagong trabaho niya bilang waitress?

She looked the same, but this time she wore her light makeup and her bold red lipstick. Her mid length wavy hair is in a clean bun, her uniform is a typical waitress white long sleeves and short black skirt. The short skirt on her looks so...

Magkakasala ata ako kakapasada sa kanyang katawan. Mark was right...her uniform looks so good and hot in her!

"What else, Sir?" She coldly asked one of my friends. I looked at them and they were ogling at her too!

Hell no! I won't let that happen!

"Wala na." Ako na ang sumagot habang hindi pa rin maka move on ang mga kaibigan ko.

Nalipat ang tingin niya sa akin habang nakapulupot pa rin sa akin ang babaeng nakilala ko kanina. I lit up again another cigarette and put it between my lips.

I am hoping for a recognition in her eyes, or even a simple reaction but there was none. She looked at me plainly and nodded her head, and then she exited. Just like that, as fucking cold as that.

"She was hot, bro!" They started chatting again but it was all about her.

Napasapo ako ng mukha at muling humithit sa sigarilyo. I felt hands caressing my chest and abdomen and I quickly pushed it away.

"Get lost!" I reacted quickly and I didn't even look at her reaction.

I heard her gasp and she quickly got up and exited the room. Well, I don't care. She can do whatever she wants and so am I.

Ramdam ko ang pag iinit ng ulo ko sa simpleng pambabalewala niya sa akin. God! She is really sneaking into my system fast and hard.

Instead of drinking on a glass, I got the bottle and straightly gobbled it up. The liquor smoothly travelled to my throat making my chest feel hotter and feeling more satisfied. I felt relieved after drinking it and that is when I noticed how quiet the room was.

I placed the bottle back on our table as they looked at me.

I raised my brows. "What?!" I curiously asked and slightly annoyed.

"Your eyes, Gaston...your eyes." Gunner answered me directly.

Napatigil ako sa pag iisip. My eyes. My eyes won't look the same if I am angry or frustrated with something. I abruptly relaxed my body and closed my eyes tightly. Hinayaan kong nakapahinga ang likod ko at ulo sa may sandalan ng sofa.

"You can continue, don't mind him." I heard Gunner talking.

My eyes are always playful and always smiling, that is why my mood could instantly be felt and seen if you look at it, my looks change tremendously. And it wasn't always like this, my eyes rarely change and so is my mood cause there's nothing bothering me.

I am enjoying my life every second, and I hope that will always be the case. But she is real and existing, so I'll take it from there.

I tried mingling again with all my friends inside the room. I was able to look normal, converse with them happily even though I know something is still missing and wrong. I finished the bottle all alone and decided to leave already. Hindi pa ako lasing.

"See you next week!" I said my goodbyes at pareho na kaming naunang umuwi ni Gunner.

"See you, bro!" I nodded and went off.

Marami pa kaming nakasalubong na kakilala at medyo natagalan pa kami ni Gunner palabas. It's Sunday tomorrow so it is understandable.

I was able to breathe properly ng nasa parking na kami. I was supposed to get in my car when Gunner spoke.

"Are you fine?" He asked.

I looked at him and chuckled. "Of course, why not?"

He looked at me seriously and critically, and slowly nodded his head. "Be careful driving."

And then he turned his back and went off first. Nanatili akong nakatingin sa papalayo niyang kotse. Huminga ulit ako ng malalim bago sumakay na rin.

This is disappointing. I planned on taking a girl out with me tonight, but my appetite and excitement went away. The only thing that is bothering me right now is the way she ignored me.

Heck! She could at least look upset a little bit, or frown, or be shocked, or if miracles happen, smile at me a little bit. Anything would be fine but not a damn straight ass cold face.

One more week and we'll be starting our internship. It will be every Friday for a whole school year. I can't believe she will be working with me. I'll be with her for eight to ten hours probably, I'll eat my lunch with her, and snacks too. There is also a chance for dinner, and I can drive her to her home too!

"Nababaliw ka na ba?"

I looked at Peter beside me. "What?" I asked, feeling so lighthearted.

He looked at me confused. "You've been grinning and smiling all alone, Gaston."

My jaw dropped and quickly fixed my reaction. "I am not." I avoided his scrutinizing gaze.

I open my book and put my attention in there trying to avoid the conversation. I am not smiling alone! Why would I even do that? Wala akong sira sa ulo.

"You've been acting jelly and so soft since you and Ada happened." I look at him uninterestingly. "You know what…bat hindi mo na lang kasi pormahan." He then raised his brows at me repeatedly with his grinning face.

I chuckled at his conclusion as I tapped his shoulder. "She is not my type, Peter. She is the exact opposite of every girl I dated."

I continued laughing at his conclusion. And slowly chanted in my head, she is not my type. Not really my type. Not my type.

But my fucking type.

Fuck that! I won't be dreaming of her repeatedly for several nights now if she isn't my type!

Pero hindi ako aamin, this is just a fucking pace. Mawawala rin to kalaunan, and I am very sure of that.

I avoided Peter's gaze more as he looked at me more. Whatever. Hindi niya ako mapapaamin. This is just a lust. Pure physical. And even if this is just lust, hinding-hindi ako aamin. I've been denying this for years to Peter and I'll be a laughing stock to him if I confessed now that I feel something towards her, even if this is just lust.

Days passed and we never had a conversation again. Not even a glance. Walang aksidenteng titigan. Kagaya lang ng dati.

"Okay, class. Huwebes na bukas at wala kayong pasok. You could use your time tomorrow to further develop your work out plan kung gusto niyo. You should be able to divide the work fifty fifty, because don't forget, you will have to evaluate each other as well at the end of your internship."

It will be thursday tomorrow at walang pasok, and for friday, we can go directly to the company we are assigned to. I would like to invite her over for a coffee to further discuss our work report and to tell her beforehand what office will be our designation, but I am sure she would decline.

Ayokong mapahiya so, nevermind. Isang taon naman namin iyong gagawin at pareho naman kaming matalino kaya magagawa namin iyon ng walang kapagod-pagod. And for our designation, I personally asked if we could be in the electrical transmission and distribution.

We've only talk two times on this internship at hindi na nasundan sa loob ng isang buwan. My other classmates would go talk to their partner from time to time at kami lang ang naiiba.

I continued chatting with Peter as we have our extra time before dismissal. His partner is good to go and they will meet up tomorrow for their work out plan. Yung ibang magkaka grupo ay kasalukuyan na ring nag uusap.

"We can go clubbing on Saturday!" I suggested. It is his birthday next week and he has been planning on what to do.

"Or probably a house party!" That is exciting too. It's been a while since I attended a house party. It will be wild for sure.

I looked at him and grinned widely but he remained stoic looking at my back.

"Hey, Peter! Are you listening?" I asked, chuckling.

"Si Ada, palapit sa atin." He said seriously. Pinanlakihan niya ako ng mga, at doon nawala ang ngisi sa mga labi ko.

"Gaston…can we talk?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745 50 17
Felix Romano ceo of Romano industries is 6'2, 28 years old, he's a cold calculator, doesn't let anyone into his life or personal world apart from his...
64.8K 4.8K 5
Caleb never thought he'd receive a confession, let alone two in the same day. Now it's time to face his own feelings unless he wishes to lose someone...
15.6K 253 50
"Short, be my girlfriend." What?! Me? Become his girlfriend?! Are you kidding?! I'm just an ordinary girl with a simple and a little life, while this...
1.6K 11 18
[COMPLETED] Previously : My Bully Romeo Leo Valentine: Quarterback and Captain of Stormbrook High, most handsome guy in school, the player but with a...