UNSPOKEN LONGINGS

De itsmaya08

Maanvi Gowda - an introverted girl with a dream to achieve so many things she has ever wished for. When all t... Mai multe

CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH - 2
A DAY IN MAANVI'S LIFE
ICE CREAM ALWAYS!!
MEET VIHAAN GOWDA
PRESENTATION
LUNCH!!
THE PROPOSAL!!
EMBARRASSING!!
BEST FRIENDS
MORE CUPCAKES
ENGAGEMENT
MEHENDI!!
HALDI
RECEPTION
VIHAAN WEDS MAANVI!!
NEW HOUSE!!๐Ÿก
NEW BEGINNINGS ๐ŸŽŠ
GUILTY!! ๐Ÿ™
FRIENDS??๐Ÿค
MAANVI VIHAAN GOWDA ๐Ÿ˜Œ
HUGS ๐Ÿซ‚AND KISSES ๐Ÿ˜˜
PERIODS!!๐Ÿ˜ฃ
CUDDLING!! ๐Ÿ›Œ
COFFEE DATE!!โ˜•
FIRST DATE!! ๐Ÿ‘ซ
FIRST KISS!!๐Ÿ˜˜
REUNION!!๐Ÿ’ซ
MAANVI FAINTS!!๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
FAMILY TRIP!!
AM I IN LOVE?๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
MAANVI'S INSECURITY!! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
ANOTHER DATE ๐Ÿฅ‚
CONFESSION!!๐ŸŽค
PENTHOUSE!! ๐Ÿ 
LOVE MAKING!! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
MAANVI'S SHY ๐Ÿ 
SURPRISE!๐Ÿ˜ฎ
LET'S TRY!! ๐Ÿ˜ข
GOOD NEWS?? ๐Ÿคฐ
BABY BOY!!๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿผ
HAPPILY EVER AFTER!! ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
BONUS 1
IMPORTANT!!

MAANVI INITIATES A KISS ๐Ÿ˜˜

18.5K 756 36
De itsmaya08

VIHAAN'S POV

It was really a hectic day at work today. I came home tired and went to the kitchen to drink some water.
"Good evening sir." One of the house helpers wished.
I just nodded and went to fill the glass.

"Did Maanvi come home?" The house was extremely silent.
"Yess sir. Sir actually....... Ma'am fainted today." He said hesitating a little.

What??? She fainted and no one thought of calling me.
"How is she now and where is she?" I asked, getting tensed.

"We don't know sir. She's in your room with Tara ma'am and Rishabh sir." He said.

"Did she eat anything?" My head was filled with hundred questions.
"No sir."
"Fine. You guys can leave." I said and removed my blazer and put it on the sofa, rolling the sleeves of my shirt I went inside the kitchen to cook.

After making paneer butter masala and some orange juice, I arranged everything in a tray and carried it to our room.

I opened the door to see the three of them laughing.
They immediately stopped as soon as they saw me.
What did I do now?

"Wow bro.... You got dinner for all of us." Rishabh said raising his eyebrow.

I just ignored him and sat beside Maanvi.
I turned to face her and then saw how weak she was. She looked pale.
Instead of asking questions, I just started feeding her.

"I can eat." She said trying to take the tray and she immediately stopped after looking at me.
I was so damn pissed right now. She didn't even bother to tell me.

She kept quiet and started eating.
"Yeah so where exactly did you faint on the bus?" Rishabh asked looking at her.

She fainted in a bus???? Why the hell did she go in a bus in the first place??

"She almost fainted near the door. The bus was so crowded, we weren't even able to move our hands." Tara said.

Near the door??? I tried to control my anger and concentrated on just feeding her.

"So how did you feel Maan? I never fainted in my life?" Rishabh asked too excitedly.

"I don't know exactly. But it wasn't like how they show in movies. I really had no idea I was about to faint. One second I was seeing everything properly and the next second I saw people surrounding me."

"Ohhh" Tara and Rishabh said together.

"But you know I still can't understand how I was lying down completely on the floor when the bus was so crowded."
"I know right." Tara said.

This woman fainted and she is more concerned about how she was laying down completely on the floor. What's wrong with her?

"And you know what's the best part when I opened my eyes I thought I was dead and I thought I was in heaven and it felt good because my mind was so blank without any thoughts, I liked it and then I started thinking why heaven was not beautiful and why it was so crowded and stinking." She said.

"Seriously Maan." Rishabh said and the three of them started laughing.

What was so funny about that?. She fainted and she thought she died both of the things are not funny. My anger was fuming.

"V... Did you cook today?" Tara asked.
I just nodded because I was damn angry right now that if I tried speaking then I would burst out on her.

"So what happened next?" Rishabh asked curiously.
"Then...." That's it I was done hearing all this and I cut her in the middle.

"Both of you go down and eat now." I ordered them.
"But..."
"I said now. Don't make me repeat." I said interrupting Tara.
Both of them left without uttering another word because they knew I was pissed.

"Did you eat?" Maanvi asked.
I just ignored her and kept feeding her.

"I am asking you something, did you eat?" She asked again. I just ignored and gave her the juice.
"No I won't drink this untill you tell me." God this woman.

"I did." I lied and just then my stomach growled.
Fuck.

"Why are you lying?" She asked.
"Just drink this."
"No, you tell me first. Why are you behaving like this?"

This girl was getting on my nerves right now.

"Seriously maanvi?? You want to know the reason fine hear it then. I came home after a very tiring day from work to get to know from the STAFF that my wife FAINTED. Then I got to know that even after that she didn't eat anything then when I came here with dinner she was busy explaining how she fainted and that she fainted in a god damn BUS and that she felt GOOD fainting. She also said she felt that she DIED. And now you are asking me why I am behaving like this." I stopped for a while and took a deep breath, I pinched the bridge of my nose and then looked at her.

"Seriously what were you even thinking? We have so many cars, Maanvi, you couldn't take one? Or you could have called Rishabh for dropping you both. It's not funny. You fainted and you guys were laughing. Thank God nothing bad happened, imagine what would have happened if you would have hurt your head?"
I said, my eyes were wet. I was about to tell something again when I saw her cry.

"I...I..I am ....sorry." she said.
My heart clenched seeing her like that but what she did today was so stupid.
"You were so careless Maanvi." I said and stormed out of the room.

I was in my study sitting on the couch and then someone knocked on the door.
"Come in." I said.
I saw Maanvi walking in with a tray.
I just shook my head because I was in no mood for anything right now.

"I know you are angry but please eat something." She said sitting beside me.
"I'll eat later. I need to wash my hands, you go sleep." I said and started looking at the papers.

Then I saw her hand in front of my mouth and turned to look at her. She was trying to feed me. She made a cute puppy face and I couldn't tell no, so I just opened my mouth and ate.

Once she was done she washed her hands and kept the tray on the table.
"I am sorry." She said but I ignored.
She kept her hand on my thigh.
"Vihaan... I am sorry." She said again but this time with my name. As much as I wanted to forgive her but what she did was so careless so I just ignored her.

She tried to turn my face towards her but failed.
She got up and I thought she was about to leave but then she snatched the papers from my hand put them on the table and sat on my lap encircling her hands around my neck.

I was shocked she never took any initiative romantically.
"Vihaan I am so sorry...there were no drivers and....and I don't know how to drive. So I said Tara for taking a bus and I really don't know how...how I fainted. I am so sorry Vihaan." She said, her eyes were filled with tears.
As soon as she finished a lone tear fell from her eyes. I wiped it from her face and held her waist.

"Never speak about dying again. You don't know how I felt when you said that. Understood?" I said.

She nodded. I tightened my hold on her waist.
"Words Maanvi."
"I'll never speak about dying." She said.

I pulled her closer and her eyes widened.
"I am so sorry......I...I didn't know I was sitting on .....on your lap." She said trying to get up.

I held her in her place.
"No, sit here. I like it." I said holding her waist.
She looked at me shocked.
"Now, tell me why did you faint?" I asked her.
"Mostly because of dehydration. Anyways, thank you for cooking. It was really good." She said with a bright smile.

"Come on. I cooked for you and all I get is a thank you?" I said raising my eyebrow.

She stayed still thinking for a while. Then, she leaned forward. Her lips were inches away from mine. Her eyes looking at mine and then she slowly closed her eyes covering the distance, her lips slammed mine.

I didn't move. I sat still allowing her to do what she wants. She pulled me closer and sucked my lip trying to nibble my lower lip. She traced my lips with her tongue seeking for entry and when I allowed her she thrust her tongue.

She moved closer to my body, her hands pulling my hair. When she felt she was going out of breath she let go of me leaning her head on my chest and breathing heavily.

"I didn't mean this way of thank you but I liked it." I said caressing her hair.

She looked at me and frowned. I let out a chuckle and kissed her head.

"You are cute.....very cute." I said hugging her.

......................................................................

Hey peeps ❤️,
Hope you all liked this chapter. Like i said i have uploaded two chapters today. Stay tuned to know what happens next and please do vote and comment.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

262K 9.2K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...
109K 8.9K 19
ใƒŸโ˜… "๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ" โ˜…ๅฝก Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
1M 72.1K 72
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 2-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning LIFE in french. What happens when she dis...
253K 16K 28
A billionaire's ๐Ÿ’passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...