MAANVI FAINTS!!😵‍💫

MAANVI'S POV

Mom and Dad had gone to a wedding so I was making breakfast for the four of us. I didn't know how to cook so I was just making sandwiches for all of us.

"You are cooking." Vihaan said entering the kitchen.
"Not exactly I am just making sandwiches." I started grating the cheese.
"You could have asked me to cook." He said coming behind me.
"You know how to cook?" Wow that's new. I didn't know that he cooked.

He stood behind me and caged me placing his palms on the counter. He leaned forward to my ears and whispered.

"Your husband has many talents which you have not seen yet, love."

Omg this man......the way he said love, my butterflies are back for the rollercoaster ride.

He started nibbling my ear.
"I love how sensitive your ears are....how they turn so red whenever I am near you." He said trailing his kisses down my neck.

I started breathing heavily. I held the counter for support and bit my lip to control my moan.

His hand slipped from the counter to my waist. Slowly lifting my tshirt up he moves his hand under my tshirt. It's the first time he's touching my bare waist and it feels so good.

His wet kisses on my neck and his hand moving on my bare waist, I could not control and ended up moaning.
"Vi...Vihaaaan..." I moaned giving him more access to my neck and stepping back to touch his body.

He stopped and whispered "three."
I turned to face him and saw him smiling. Ohh my god that smile of his.
"What?" I asked confused.
"The number of times you took my name." He said looking into my eyes.

He's counting and seriously have I taken his name only three times and we have been married for four months.
I blushed and looked down getting embarassed.

He traced my lips with his thumb and then slowly lifted my face to look at my eyes.

"I like it when you call me by my name, you should do it more often." He said and then his gaze dropped to my lips.

Without wasting a second his lips met mine. I can spend my entire life kissing him. I move my hands to his hair and ohh God his hair is so smooth and silky.

"Oh ..oh...I am so sorry."
We both moved from each other in a split of second and saw Sitara looking at every other direction except where we were standing.

"It's fine....I mean we are sorry." I said. I know how she was feeling because I completely freaked out when I saw my brother making out with Shanaya once.

"V... Will you come with me to college today? I need to submit few things." She asked.
"No munchkin, I am so sorry. I have an important meeting today."
"If you don't mind I can come with you Tara." I said finally looking at her.

" Thank you so much Maan, you are the only one who loves me in the family." She said faking her tears.

"Drama queen." Vihaan said shaking his head.

After having breakfast Vihaan left for work.

"Maan, can we go now?" Tara asked.
"Sure Tara."
We both walked out of the house.
"Maan, there are no drivers, do you know how to drive?" She asked.
"I don't know Tara. It's fine come lets go by bus." I said holding her hand and going to the bus stop.

We finished the work in college and it was almost 5 o clock. I was feeling a little tired.
We were standing in the bus stop for the bus and we did get a bus but it was too crowded.

You can imagine the way buses are crowded in Bangalore after 5.

"Do you think we have to go in this?" I asked Tara.
"I guess this is better because the more we wait the more crowded it gets." She said.

We both got on the bus and it was so suffocating. People didn't even open the windows.
I was feeling so uneasy because it was crowded that I wasn't even able to move my hand.
'Maanvi don't faint. It's just normal you are not going to faint.' I said to myself.

The suffocation, closed windows and peoples sweat all made it worse.

The one moment I was thinking about not to faint and the next second it was blank.

I opened my eyes to find people surrounding me and asking for water.
'did I die.' i thought and then the reality hit me. I fainted for the first time and that to in a bus.

I got up and a person gave me their seat. My hands and legs were trembling.

"Maan, are you fine?" Tara asked getting worried.
I just nodded because I was analysing what just happened.

We got down from the bus and went inside the house to find Rishabh sitting on the sofa.
"Rishabh, Maan fainted in the bus." Tara yelled as soon as we entered the house.

He got up from the sofa and came running towards me.
"Are you fine maan? We need to go to the hospital." He said running around and checking if I got hurt.

"I am fine Rishabh, I just need some rest." I said and walked to my room.
Both of them followed me like lost puppies and sat beside me on the bed.

"Do you need anything Maan?" Rishabh asked.

"No. I am fine now." I said resting myself.

"Now tell me what exactly happened?" Rishabh asked.

......................................................................

Hey peeps ❤️,
How was this chapter? Hope you all liked it and please do vote and comment.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates