PENTHOUSE!! 🏠

VIHAAN'S POV

We entered my penthouse. It was 3 hours from home.
I opened the door and allowed Maanvi to enter.
It was already 12:30.

"Wow this place is beautiful." She said looking around.
"You like it?" I asked.
"Obviously. It's beautiful."
"Do you wanna move in here?" I asked.
She looked at me shocked.

"No I don't want to. I like it there. I like to be around family." She said and I smiled. She's everything I ever wanted.

I took her to my room and her jaw dropped.
"Wow this is far better than the one at home." She said and I smiled.
"This is done according to my taste." I said.
"Oh.....does anyone know about this house?" She asked.
"No, I like to come here when I want to be alone or when I am too stressed." I said.

She came towards me and wrapped her hands around my neck. She bit her lip and looked at me.
"I love you." And she pecked my lips.
"I love you." She did it again
"I love you." and again and i started laughing.

"I like it when you take the initiative." I said caressing her cheek with my thumb.
She was about to move away and I grabbed her waist.
"I love you, Jannu." I said pecking her lips.

"And I like it when you call me jaanu." She said and I laughed.
"What else do you like?" I asked.

"I like it when you call me with sweet names. I like it when you hug me. I like it when we cuddle. I like it when you kiss me. I like it when you trail down kisses on my neck."
I was about to tell something and she started speaking again.
"Ohhh ....ohhh....your hair. I love your hair." She said.

I am pretty sure, she's not thinking before telling all these because she would never tell all these things in open.

She looked at me.
"What about you? What do you like about me?" She asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Well.....I love to see you when you are listening to songs, you look so calm and relaxed. I love it when you call me by my name and yeah you used my name a lot today and I totally loved it. I love it when I have an affect on you. I love it when your ears turn red. I love to hear you moan my name. I love to see you marked. I love your hair. I love every single thing about you." I said and she was blushing.

"You look cute when you blush." I said and she looked down biting her lip.

I touched her lips using my thumb, freeing her lip from her teeth.

"I love kissing you Jannu. You smell like Jasmine and I love it when i get lost in you."

I leaned to peck her and she ran away laughing.
I chuckled looking at her.

I went out of the room to see her admiring the kitchen.
"I love this kitchen. It's beautiful." She said opening the fridge and taking out a tub of icecream.

"Ice cream at 1 o clock?" I asked.
"There's no time for ice cream." She said settling on the counter.

I went and stood in front of her looking at the way she was eating her icecream.

She took a spoon full of ice cream and brought it near my mouth.
"I thought you don't like sharing ice cream with anyone." I said.
"You are an exception." She said smiling.

I took the spoon from her hand and brought it near her mouth. She opened her mouth and ate it. I dipped the spoon in the ice cream and then brought it near her lips. I traced the cold spoon on her lips leaving traces of ice cream behind. She looked at me breathing heavily, I leaned forward slamming my lips with hers. Sucking on her lips and tasting the ice cream. I pulled back and looked at her lips.

I wiped the last remains of the ice cream from the corner of her mouth using my thumb and licked it.
"It tastes better on you." I said and she licked her lips.

I chuckled. I was about to leave but she wrapped her legs around mine stopping me pulling me closer to her. I moved closer to her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She pulled me by my collar and started kissing me.

I held the nape of her neck and deepened the kiss. Our tongues collided and we fought for dominance. She gradually let go and I moved my tongue tasting every inch of her.

I lifted her from the counter and carried her to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

I sat on the bed with her on my lap. I pulled back only to start trailing my way to her jaw.

Her grip tighted in my hair, her breathing grew heavier and she tilted her neck giving me more access.

I trailed my kisses up to her ear and then bit her ear lobe earning a moan from her.

I trailed down her neck placing wet kisses, sucking, biting and licking to ease her pain.

I kissed her cheek and pulled back to look at her.

She was a mess. A beautiful mess. Her hair was messy, lipstick smudged, cheeks and ear red, her shirt was sliding off her shoulder and she was breathing heavily looking right into my eyes.

I controlled my level best to not do something she'll be uncomfortable or she is not ready for.

"Maanvi, I......"
She cut me of by slamming her lips on mine and moving her body closer to mine. She pulled back and started kissing my throat.

I stayed still. I was completely shocked and at the same time I was trying my level best to control. She went more down kissing on my Adams apple.

I groaned. She started kissing my neck and she started moving more like grinding. I was on the verge of loosing control.

She started grinding faster.
"Maa....Maanvi, stop now....or...or..I won't be able to control myself." I said and she did nothing but increased her pace.

"Maa....ahhhh....fuck Maanvi." I growled when she kept grinding.

I held her thighs in her place and looked at her. She looked at me.
"I want words Maanvi. If you want us to continue, I need your consent in words." I said cupping her cheeks.

She looked away feeling shy.
"Baby..."
"Vihaan I want to become your wife ....your soulmate in every way possible and when i say that I mean physically as well. I....I think I am ready." She said.

I looked at her and pecked her lips.
"You have no idea how long I have waited for this love, to make you mine in every fucking way."

.....................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
How was this chapter? Excited for the upcoming chapter....let me know in the comments and also please do vote....it's my one and only one motivation.
Love,
Maya 🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates.