𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐲�...

By princessofthelibrary

┈┈♛┈┈ 𝐀 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐀 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥... More

༶•┈┈┈♛𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞♛┈┈┈•༶
✧༺♥༻∞ 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧... ✧༺♥༻∞
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ♛
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞♛
PLEASE READ
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞♛
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♛
notice 🫶
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
EXPLANATION
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

20.7K 409 390
By princessofthelibrary

"Truth or dare?" Grayson asks his twin, smirking evilly.

We're sitting outside around the fire, all cozy and warm. Xavier is sitting next to Grayson opposite me and Jameson, whilst Savannah and Tom sit to our right. A couple of other ppl from school joined us...well just a few guys from the football and hockey team who are friends with Tom and Gray. Everyone else is still too scared to event speak to them.

"Truth." Tom matches his evil smirk, rubbing his hand together in an attempt to warm up.

"Okay. Top three. Go." Grayson chuckles and takes a sip of his drink.

"Easy. Savannah. Savannah. Savannah." Everyone's jaw hung open in shock. That was smooth. The boys from the their teams start cheering.

Awwww.

A faint blush is sprinkled on his checks as Savannah looks at him with her adorable puppy eyes with a loving look. This is too much. They're so cute!

Thomas clears his throat. "Okay my turn. Xavier"

Xavier raises his eyebrows and smiles.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." He looks so serious I almost laugh.

"Okay..." Tom taps his chin. "What's the worst thing you have ever done?"

"Ever?" Thomas nods his head.

"Hmmm..." Xavier downs his drink. "Probably the time when I accidentally set fire to the lab rooms."

"You what?!" I gasped in shock. Everyone starting laughing at the memory.

"Ohh yeah! This was a couple years back. We were doing an experiment and Xavier..."

"Accident knocked over the bunsen burner without realising whilst it was lit." Xavier scratched his neck sheepishly.

I smile at him, laughing and shaking my head and he grins back.

We continued to play truth or dare for a while, and now we're sitting in a smaller group of people playing "7 minutes in heaven." Great. I've never actually played this game so I'm kind of nervous.

The boys from the soccer and hockey team cheer as they spin the bottle and it lands on this guy with brown hair and hazel eyes (soccer guy from my guess). His friends clap him on the back as he laughs and downs his drink.

They spin the bottle again.

I watch with dread as it slows down and stops in-front of me. My stomach just dropped and a wave of nausea erupts over me. Great.

I nearly go deaf from the cheers that erupted from the two teams. I looked at my friends. Xavier looked worried. Tom and Grayson gave each-other a look, probably reading each-others minds. Savannah's eyes were wider than usual and Jameson went stiff beside me.

I avoided his eyes as he looked at me and I stood up and followed the guy who's name I don't know into the tent. Yes I said tent. Apparently we have to make do with a substitute of a closet. Fantastic.

It's okay, I told myself. It's only 7 minutes, right? I don't even have to look at the guy and then I can walk out and carry on as usual. I'm not sure my nerves were listening to my brain.

The sound of the zip closing the tent was enough to make me want to throw up. But I pushed the nerves away, it's time to be more confident.

The guy who's name I don't know stared at me. I avoided eye contact.

"Hi" he said. I just gave a small smile in return.

1 minute. 6 to go.

"It's Clara, right? I'm Lewis." I let out a small laugh.

"Yep. Nice to meet you" I hope he realised I was not interested in him. To be very blunt.

5 minutes. 2 to go.

Well this is just awkward isn't it?

Is it getting hot in here is it just me?

He spent the last 5 minutes rambling about English which I did not realise he apparently takes with me. He cracked a few jokes and honestly he's not a bad guy.

Just as he was about to whisper something in my ear the tent door ripped open and I'm met with ocean green eyes.

"I think that's time." Jameson shot Lewis a seething look.

Why is he so angry?

Lewis attempted to walk out the door when Jameson stopped him dead in this tracks by pacing a hand in his cheats.

"What the hell man?" Lewis screws up his face dramatically.

Jameson doesn't even seem phased by this.

"Do you have no manners or respect?" Jameson spat in return. Lewis looked angry now. "Ladies first."
He holds the tent door open for me, giving Lewis a smug look as I quickly step past them both and try to run away.

That was until Jameson caught my hand and pulled me back so I almost crashed into his chest.

"What was that about?" I breathed. Jamesons eyes were frantically looking at me as if he could find answers to his questions.

"Did he touch you? I swear to go-"

"Jameson nothing happened." I moved my hand out of his so I could grab his other one, hoping the subtle touch would calm him down.

It worked.

Why is he panicking so much?

I gave his hands a reassuring squeeze and slowly turned to walk away when Lewis appeared again.

"It was nice meeting you Clara!"

I smiled at him. "You too." (It wasn't nice it was awkward) Jameson stood next to me, his eyes cold as steel. The height different was kind of funny, Lewis looked so small compared to him.

"So...fancy a walk in the woods?" He tilts his head to the side and smiles.

"Sure." I shrug, "I'll be with you in a second." I reassure him with a smile. He walks away grinning and I turn back to Jameson, his eyes burning into the back of Lewis.

"What was that?" Jameson's eyes snap to mine, electrifying and deep.

"What was what?" I tilt my head.

"There's no way you're going on a walk alone with that jerk-"

"Why not." I crossed my arms and gave him a confused look.

"Surely you're not agreeing to go with him?" He stepped closer to me.

"I did just agree too-"

"God, Clara." His breath was hot and his lips were inches from mine. "I don't think that's safe, love."

Something in my stomach flipped at those words but I tried to remain calm.

"I'll be fine." I locked eyes with him and his eyes melted slightly. I shivered from the cold. Without sitting by the fire it was freezing.

"Clara! Let's go!" Lewis shouted from across the campfire.

"I'll be fine Jameson. I'll be back in a few minutes. Nothing will happen." I cross my arms in an attempt to keep warm as Lewis jogs up to us.

Jameson pulls of his hoodie smoothly and hands it to me. "Here."

Lewis's eyes bore into Jamesons and the two had some sort of glaring match as I put the hoodie on, swallowing me in warmth and the most amazing smell...

Snap out of if Clara.

"Well, we'll be back in a minute!" I squeeze Jamesons hand and attempt to walk away. Jameson tugs me back again.

He leans down and whispers in my ear so Lewis can't hear. "Please don't do anything stupid, love."

I look up into his concerned eyes. "I'll try not too." I grinned.

I really hope this is safe.

——-♛——

*Enter Jealous Jameson*
Someone's starting to become jealousss. Only subtly at the minute, but y'all already know ;)

Poor Clara is so oblivious, but not for long...hint hint.
!this chapter has not been edited for sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Sorry if this chapter was bad, I just finished my first week of exams. BUT GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 28k WTH?!

Next chapter, Jameson's POV 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 206 27
[ ] 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 [ 𝐱] 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 ᴏɴᴄᴇ υᴘᴏɴ ᴀ тιмᴇ... тнᴇʀᴇ ʟιᴠᴇᴅ тнᴇ ѕᴏɴѕ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀυɢнтᴇʀѕ ᴏғ ᴏυʀ вᴇʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʀᴏʏᴀʟѕ ʟιᴠιɴɢ ιɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ тнᴀт ιѕ ᴅᴇѕтι...
147K 4.6K 36
𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐨-𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝...
984 185 19
✨𝘖𝘕𝘊 2021 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘘𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘳 + 𝘈𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳 𝘗𝘪𝘤𝘬 ✨ Heroes are idiots. That's the way it was and always will be. They...
255 31 16
€£¥ "The world isn't all sunshine and rainbows, princess." He growls at me and then spits on the ground revealing blood. What is that supposed...