PAPA! {Minsung}

By iamleebit

When you receive a call from your ex you can't really expect much. But the moment that phone rang.. "im comin... More

lets meet
'call'
'broke up'
'No girlfriend.'
'Unexpected'
'abortion'
'I'm pregnant'
'maybe'
"fatherhood"
'visit'
'A Guess'
"the truth is.."
'if only'
.pink or blue.
baby room.
I miss you.
pregnancy pheromones
unpleasant encounter
a date.
beach date

'doctor'

553 30 5
By iamleebit

The next morning arrived and Minho was awakened by Jisung's voice and a few taps on his back.

"Minho wake up, we have to go soon." The older spoke while gently waking the younger.

He groaned and turned around, yawing and stretching his arms.

"Get ready, we're leaving soon." Jisung said while ruffling Minho's messy hair then he left the room.

'right...the doctor, I forgot all about that.' Minho thought.

He quickly got up and started getting ready, he felt tired like very, so he didn't want to put too much effort into his outfit.

He just wore some comfy sweat pants and a T-shirt, he threw on a jacket fixed his hair.

Once he finished all that he left the room and walked into the seating area.

Jisung was standing near the kitchen counter with his phone in hand.

"Good morning." He said.
"Here eat this " jisung motioned to the plate beside him, it was a slice of cake and a warm mug of chocolate milk.

'i feel like I'm the baby here..' Minho sighed and took a seat.

"Did you get an appointment I don't really want to wait too long." He asked while eating.

"Of course I did, that's why I was waking you up early." Jisung replied.

He waited for Minho to finish eating then got up and went to the door.

He grabbed one of Minho's many  converses and handed it to him.

Again Minho sighed, he really doesn't know how to feel when someone is taking this much care of him.

To be fair, Jisung always treated him this way, pregnant or not.
Jisung likes to baby people, caring for others is his love languages.

🤍🌼Later🌼🤍

They were now in the car heading to the clinic.

For some reason Minho was feeling very nervous.

The silence in the car was making him feel more and more anxious.
"What's wrong?" Jisung spoke, his voice surprised Minho since he was lost in his own thoughts.

"A little nervous." He said looking at the driver.
Jisung hummed, "there's nothing to be nervous about, to be honest I'm a little excited." Jisung smiled.

Minho shook his head "still, I feel very anxious I don't even know why." He sighed.

Jisung thought for a moment then spoke with a smile appearing on his lips "Want me to tell you something? It'll take your mind off things."

Minho hummed a yes and waited for Jisung to speak.

He was getting more and more curious as he watched Jisung giggling and trying to hide his smile.

"What is it?tell me." The black haired boy said tilting his head and looking right at Jisung.

"Well, you know how usually pheromones depend on the mood of its owner?" He said, Minho nodded.

"That doesn't happen when an omega is pregnant."

For a moment Minho was confused then he was thinking about what his pheromones were like.

"How?" He asked.

"Your scent right now, it is indicating that you are pregnant. It is much stronger then your usual scent."

"What does it smell like?" Minho asked.

"It's a milky cream type of scent, it's also very sweet, I think it's because of all the sweet things you've been eating" he smiled.

Minho sat there, he could feel his face heating up. 'why am I even embarrassed?'  he though and turned his face towards the window.

"It's very pleasant and relaxing." The brown haired male teased as he saw Minho getting flustered.

"Stop talking. I understood enough." Minho said covering his ears with his hair.

"I didn't say that to embarrass you, I think it's cute." Jisung said with a smile on his face.

No reply, Jisung bursted into laughter all of a sudden and Minho was still trying to hide his face.

"Stop hiding your pheromones I already said it's cute so don't be embarrassed." He laughed.

"I'm hiding it cause you said that." Minho mumbled.

"Hm?" Jisung said not hearing the younger.

"Just shut up and drive..."

°🌼At the clinic🌼°

The drive ended peacefully, they arrived at the clinic and we're heading in.

They were seated in the waiting room, but not for too long.
The nurse walked out and escorted them to the doctors office.

Minho was laying down while Jisung was seated beside him.

"Don't be nervous " Jisung smiled, Minho just looked at him, he was both curious and nervous.

The door opened and the doctor entered the room.

They greeted each other and then began the check up.
He asked a few questions while adding the gel on Minho's stomach.

Soon enough the screen was illuminated and the image was displayed.

All eyes were glued to this screen. The doctor was slowly moving the devise around.

"Do you see that, that's the baby. It looks very healthy. It's about 3 weeks old now," the doctor spoke, the couples eyes widened.

"3?" Minho asked. "Yes 3 weeks, is this your first visit?" The doctor replied.

Minho nodded and asked once more "how come I've only had morning sickness only recently, like two weeks in I guess."

"Omega babies form slowly so the body doesn't recognize them till a bit later, but as for nausea, you feel that when the baby is more focused. It starts to be picky with it's food and all even though the baby is quite healthy, it looks as if it was going through some stress in the early days. Pheromones really effect the baby so make sure your always near the alpha."

The two were very focused on this doctors words. Minho didn't know what to say to the last part, there was no way he was going to go near that asshole.

"What would happen to the baby if it were near a different alpha's pheromones." Jisung asked awaiting the doctors response.

"Well, the omega might get stressed by it and when that happens the baby would end up a little upset, that would lead to morning sickness and nausea in general. But for the most part it doesn't harm the baby too much." He said.

Jisung didn't really know what to say. 'so that was because of me' he thought.

"That is all for today, I'll leave you two for a moment please join me in the office to collect the photos and if you have any questions." The doctor said before leaving.

The two remained silent for a moment. Minho fixed his shirt and started getting up he turned to look at Jisung who was lost in thought.

He placed his hand on his chin and raised it.

"What?" He asked looking at the others face.

"Nothing, just thinking." Jisung responded.

"Stop thinking, I don't think the baby is having any issues so I don't need to worry about any pheromones, he said that it looks healthy, so why worry so much?" Jisung was silent he looked at Minho and nodded.

"Let's go now, didn't you say you were excited to get the photos?" He smiled trying to comfort the other.

Jisung got up and helped Minho as well, the proceeded ahead to the office.

They were chatting on their way about everything.

"This means only 3 weeks left." Minho sighed.

"Only 3 weeks?" Jisung said surprised. Minho hummed in response "barely any time, that means I have to start buying stuff already." Minho complained.

"That's fine we can do that together, we can do something different everyday and by then We'd be done possibly a week early." Jisung said.

Soon enough they were greeting the doctor again.

He handed them the photos and a few medical things for Minho.

"Use this cream on your stomach every night before going to bed, it will help with your growing belly. Eat healthy and rest well, see you in the next visit take care." The doctor smiled.

The two proceeded to greet him and started making their way outside.

For now, they both felt a bit more relaxed. The nervousness had all gone away, Minho was getting more curious about this baby and knowing he doesn't have much time till he meets them makes him excited.

As for Jisung, he was going through many different emotions, excitement, nervousness, feeling anxious but also happy.

Minho noticed the look on Jisung's face being a little blank, he was lost in thought once more.

He reached his hand over to the others and held it, slowly squeezing it.

"I'm craving strawberry all of a sudden." He said catching Jisung's attention.

He quickly paused and held onto Minho's hand. "Really? I'll get them, let's go quick, I'll buy them for you."

He spoke frantically, he began walking faster while basically stringing Minho along.

This made the younger chuckle, it was true he craved strawberries but he didn't think Jisung would react like this.

'so cute'  he thought.

🍓🍰a few minutes later🍓🍰

They had arrived home, the drive was longer then before. Jisung was making stops left and right buying different things.

Most of all being for Minho.

He made sure he got enough strawberries for days.

They made their way home and they were both feeling exhausted.

Minho told Jisung that he would be in his room. He said he was going to take a shower and nap for a bit.

While he did so Jisung was getting himself busy with lunch.

He didn't do much beside ordering something but he did wash the fruits for Minho just incase he wanted to eat any.

🌼🍓🌼🍓🌼

The older male was now resting on the sofa, an hour and so had passed since Minho was in his room.

He assumed he had fallen asleep already.

Meanwhile he was still trying to learn more about these things that worried him the most.

'what would be the side effects of an omega baby in contact with a different alpha's pheromones'

Most of the answers were rather calming, but he read one that helped with keeping his worries intact.

'usually they might feel light headed around other alpha's that release strong pheromones, since the alpha's pheromones do change along with the their Omega's they become more claiming for both side but once a different scent is in contact with that of an Omega's it can cause stress for them and their child.'

Reading that Jisung sighed, he slowly started to hide his pheromones.

He more and more afraid of how much stress he would cause them.

But for now he was thinking maybe it was alright, Minho hasn't reacted badly towards them or anything so there was nothing to worry about.

About 5 minutes had passed and Jisung was still sitting in that same position.

He was laid his head back and closed his eyes trying to rest a little.

He could hear the sound of a door creaking open. Soon enough he saw Minho walking near, his hair a little messy and his hands rubbing his half open eyes.

His lips were pouty and he had a red tint of blush all over his face. "Jisung-ah" he mumbled, he stood for a moment looking at the other.

"What's wrong?" Jisung asked.
He watched as the younger anxiously walked over and sat beside him.

He looked half asleep, Jisung was waiting for a response but for a moment Minho stayed silent.

It was visible that Minho was looking for something, but his eyes were fixated on Jisung.

He slowly leaned over and placed his head on Jisung's chest, he moved his hands to the back and hugged the older.

Jisung was quite surprised but he eventually rested his arms on Minho and patted him gently.

"Is something wrong? Are you still tired?" Jisung asked, he was trying his best to read Minho's feelings but that wasn't very easy.

"Your hiding your pheromones...it makes me feel weird." Minho mumbled, the pout on his lips reforming.

Jisung was a bit confused, "I am hiding them though, does that still make feel strange?" He asked, Minho shook his head slowly.

"I meant release them, you hiding them makes me feel really strange, I couldn't sleep too well." He spoke in a soft tone.

Jisung obliged and released his pheromones, he didn't know how they would feel for Minho but he slowly made them stronger.

He watched Minho's reaction and he could see him relaxing from his stuff posture.

He patted his back once more and rubbed his hair.

"Better?" He asked, Minho nodded his head. He slowly closed his eyes melting into the others touch.

"Let's stay like this for a little..." He mumbled in a sleepy tone.

Chapter 10 end...

A/n: eee! This is looking so cute right now.
To be honest these last few weeks I've lost so much motivation but I don't plan on dropping this.

It's too cute and this is just the beginning, I've gained some motivation from all the misung tik toks on my fyp lately (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

I'm hoping I can start posting more than one per week, that way I can always keep myself busy and more motivated.

Other then that WOAH  the support is crazy, muah muah muah ily all sm. I'm glad you're enjoying this as much as I'm enjoying writing it.

(⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠つ⁠⊂⁠(⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)

(Please everyone don't forget to mass email JYPE about the Felix situation we need to protect him.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.2K 54
|Started 1.30.2023| - Jisung hated his life. Being born an omega was tough, always being hitted on during his heat, until he met Him. ~Warning~ -ome...
131K 5K 25
- Wherein Mark was astouned one day when his ex, Donghyuck, let him know that they have a child together, years after their break-up. TRIGGER WARNING...
14.4K 703 18
"Any man can be a father, but it takes a hot guy with a big job to be a daddy" "Then I'll be the daddy..." ΰΌΆβ€’β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆΰ­¨πŸ”“ΰ­§β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ€’ΰΌΆ Minho was too busy at...
18.3K 533 13
They fall in love, but what happens when they're too immature? -omegaverse -potential smut -Mpreg