The love between idols (Taenn...

By Yeonjuns1

Kim Jennie, a popular K-pop idol, has never experienced love before, but when she is forced to become Kim Ta... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13

12

228 5 7
By Yeonjuns1

Jennie's POV 

I woke up on Taehyung's lap. I can hear his slight breathing while sleeping, which makes me calm, I don't how he slept in that position last night. I love looking at him sleep, he looks so gorgeous. I tangle my finger on his and give me a small kiss on the lip. I kiss him again and again, not wanting ever to let go of him, when Taehyung suddenly kisses me back, I know he is awake. 

I jerk away from him "Taehyung, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" Taehyung laughs "No babe, you didn't. I like your kiss"

And then his mouth was on mine again. Taehyung pushes me hard against the sofa, managing to do so without breaking the kiss. Taehyung pushes his hand under my shirt, I haven't yet been naked about Taehyung, any guy in fact. But Taehyung takes it slowly, he lifts up my shirt to my belly bottom, then slowly to my chest. I think Taehyung is afraid I don't want this. And when Taehyung did take it off and throw it on the floor I shivered. 

Taehyung moves away immediately. "Do you not want this, Jennie? We don't have to go far" I shake my head and bring his lip back to mine. And when his shirt comes off, I can't wait to explore his body. I touch his warm chest, wanting to taste it.  Taehyung kisses me on the neck over and over again.

Then it was ruined by a phone ring. At first, none of us wants to take it but when it rings three times non-stop, we both jerk away from each other, annoyed. I put on my clothes and he put on his. And we were both dressed, Taehyung spoke "I'm sorry, it's my phone" 

"It's okay, Taehyung" But when he showed me his phone ID, I don't feel okay at all. Irene. 

"You know I can not take it, right? I don't want you to be hurt." I really want him to do that, but if I really love him, then that's what I would do. 

"It's okay," I said, trying to sound confident. Taehyung gives me a sweet smile and takes the call. 

...

Taehyung's POV 

It was nice to get access to some of Jennie's sexy body but I also know Jennie isn't happy about Irene's call either, and I don't blame her. There's nothing between Irene and me, and Jennie is scared we might be back together. So I decided from now on I would make sure she believed there was nothing between us. 

~Hey Taehyung~ Come Irene sweet but sometimes annoying voice. 

I don't get time for nice, so I go straight to the reason ~Irene, what do you want?~

I glance over at Jennie, she seems to be really lost, like she doesn't know if she should get out of this room or not. I tried to catch her attention and give her a smile but she won't look my way. Surely she's not mad?

~ I'm just sort of bored, I don't really like that tone Taehyung. Did I distract you?~ I want to scream at her to distract my time with Jennie, but she is my ex. 

~It's fine Irene, but can you not call me when you're just bored, call me when you need anything.~ I can hear Irene sigh, but this isn't my fault. I only want Jennie. 

~Sorry, I love you Taehyung.~ I don't know what to say. Say 'I don't love you any more or ~I love you, but I don't love you as much as Jennie~

But I didn't say any of that. 

~Taehyung, I want to see you. Can we post each other pictures of ourselves every day?~ I don't want Jennie to see me messaging Irene, but I rejected her too many times. 

~Okay~ We hang up and I feel so happy to end a call for once. 

"You finish?" Jennie ask. I smiled at her "Yeah, you don't mind do you" I climb onto the sofa again and she lean against my shoulder. 

"No Taehyung, I don't mind. Just don't get too close" Her voice was full of love but both jealousy. 

"Now let's see, who's jealous" I joked. Jennie laughs and squeezes my hand "It's alright to be jealous of my own boyfriend" I laugh at that, and tickle her nose. 

"What should we do today?" I asked. Jennie consider for a while before saying "I want to do a cooking club"

I smiled "Good idea, babe. I would see if I can book a private space for cooking" 

"I love you Taehyung, from the deepest part of my heart" Jennie whispered. 

"I love you, Jennie, to the end of the world and back" I reply. 

...

Lisa's POV

After talking with Bambam, I feel sorry for what I did to Jennie but also kind of give up my love for Kai. Just to fix everything before meeting Jungkook, I decided to text Jennie. 

Lisa: 

I am sorry, Jennie. I just got out of control. I really hope you're not mad. Love you. 

A few minutes after, Jennie replies. 

Jennie: 

I'm sorry too, I say stuff I wasn't supposed to. I love you, too

Lisa: 

So, are we good?

Jennie:

Better than before :) 

I laugh at her message, It feels good to have the situation sorted and my best friend back. Today, Jungkook and I are going to a private cooking class. And I am so excited, I never cook or bake before, most of the time, we just brought stuff from the shop. 

I got out my favourite outfit. I smiled at my own reflection. 

I loved this outfit, I bought it for myself years ago, but I got too many clothes, so I never got a chance to wear it. I can't believe it, this is our first date together. I take my daily post and when I was about to leave I saw Rosé, she looks so gorgeous. 

"Unnie, where are you going?" I asked. Rosé laughs "Don't look surprised, I just want to dress up today, I am not going anywhere. I just want to stay home. But I am going to meet Jum tomorrow. I feel like I owe him" 

"Okay, Unnie, make sure you wear that on your date tomorrow," I said. Rosé laughs "You look great too. Good luck on your date" 

I give her a smile and went out, feeling happy. 

...

When I get to the baking area, I was surprised by what I saw. Taehyung and Jennie. 

"Unnie, is that you?" I asked. Jennie turned around, shocked. I hug her tightly "I'm sorry" 

"It's okay. But tell me what are you doing here?" Jennie asked. I laughed at her reaction "Just going on a date with Jungkook, baking." Jennie glances at Taehyung and give him a smile. 

"We are also here to bake," Jennie said slowly. I squeal, this is like a 'best friend date with your boyfriend together

"Let's see, what do we get here," A familiar voice said behind me. I turned around reavling a handsome face, Jungkook.

"Tae?" Jungkook looked at all of us, clearly confused. 

"They are also on a date here," I said. Jungkook looked at Jennie and Taehyung, hesitated and then give a small smile. 

"Well, isn't this great? Hey Jennie, looking gorgeous, as always" Jungkook said. I shot him a glare, and he laughs. 

"Jungkook, maybe flirt with your own girlfriend and not mine," Taehyung said, and Jungkook laughed. 

"Can you boys, not fight here?" Jennie said. Taehyung and Jungkook both give each other an evil glare and we both head toward the baking area.

"Hello, everyone," The kind instructor said, once we reach the shop. 

"Hey," Jungkook replies. 

"I am Reina, You would be in the same room, baking, with the two couples," Reina said. 

Taehyung sighed "Can we be in a separate room?" 

"I'm afraid not, there would be certain though, if that help?" Reina replies. Taehyung nodded but doesn't seem happy. 

"You can follow me" We all follow Reina into a small but cosy room. Taehyung and Jennie choose the inside of the room and Jungkook and I chose the area close to the door. 

Jungkook went over to the curtains and brush them to the end of the wall. Now we have our own privacy. 

"Wait, wait, don't tell me you're going to help us with the cooking" I heard Taehyung say. 

"No, we are only doing it for fun, it doesn't matter" Jennie said. A minute later, a tall man appeared.

"I am guessing you also don't need me?" The man said. I look at Jungkook. Yep, not going to have someone watching you while you're going on a date. 

"Sorry, but we don't need you," I said. Jungkook laughed, "Sorry"

The man give us a strange look and went out. 

"I feel sorry for that guy," Jungkook said to me. I nodded and looked at the path he just left.

"Right, my honey, let's start," Jungkook said. I cringed at the name 'My honey'

Jungkook smirked "Just by your reaction, I can see you don't want me to call you 'My honey?' Okay, then I would call you 'My sugapalm' 

I rolled my eyes, while I got out the sugar from the bottom of the shelves. 

"You serious, Jungkook. Can't you see she doesn't like it?" Come Taehyung's voice. 

"OMG, stop caring about my girlfriend, I'm pretty sure Jennie doesn't want you to keep on talking about my girlfriend" Jungkook shouted. 

I hold his hand, trying to calm him down. Jungkook looked at me, and smiled "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have raised my voice"

"It's okay, do you know how to cook?" I asked. Jungkook comes over to me and covers his arm over me, making me push against the table.

"Give me the salt, I like the do it this way, I like to be close to you" Jungkook whispered in my ear. It feels warm to be in Jungkook's arms, he's really sweet. I passed the salt to his hand, he give me a smile and put some salt into the bowl. 

"You two, are you done, our cupcake is already in the oven ?" Jennie asks, across the window. A few minutes later, Jennie come through the window, and Jungkook and I jump three steps apart.

Jennie turned around, clearly embarrassed "Sorry, you carry on" I laugh at her reaction "Unnie, turned around, we're apart now" 

Jennie turned around slowly, almost scared to see any romantic stuff between us.

"Jennie, we haven't started yet?" I said

Jennie looked at me, confused "What do you mean?" 

"We were playing," I said. 

...

Jennie's POV

"So Jennie, did you get naked around Tae yet?" Jungkook asked. Lisa pat him on the shoulder and turn to me. I think to the moment this morning, everything was so good before Irene called. 

"So, are you done?" Lisa asked. I nodded. Lisa look at Jungkook "This is all your fault"

Jungkook laughed "How"

"You are too talky" Lisa joked.

"mmmm, am I" Jungkook stepped toward Lisa and lean close to her.

Maybe I should leave them alone. "Bye guys"

 "This is really nice, I love spending time with you. I got an idea, give me a list of the 100 things we had to do together. It can be anything" I laughed at his sudden list plan"100 is pretty dramatic" 

"Okay, 50" Taehyung said. I nodded eagerly, I am excited what the 50 things we can do together. 

 I said. We part away and we open our cupcakes. 

Lisa opened up the curtain, there are six cute cupcakes on the table. But the table is a mess, including Lisa and Jungkook, they're covered in flour. 

"Jungkook, I like the look" Taehyung joked. Jungkook throws some flour on him, and Taehyung laugh. 

And then, the four of us start playing the flour. It would be really fun if Rosé are here with Jum and it would even be better if Jisoo is here with her future boyfriend. 

...

We are all covered in flour, Jungkook probably got hit the most, especially by Taehyung. The instructor for very angry at the mess we made. Jungkook and Lisa left, and now it's only Taehyung and me heading our way back. 

"So this is where you live" Comes a familiar voice. I turned around, there stood there looking handsome, someone I'm afraid to meet. 

"Hey Kai," I said. 

"This is Kim Taehyung, my-" I said. 

"I know who he is, you must be Jennie's boyfriend. It's nice to meet you." Kai said. 

"If you're not covered in flour for some reason, which I don't want to know, I would had shake the famous BTS idol's hands" Kai continued. I look over at Taehyung, he looks annoyed but also looks like he really didn't want to be here.

"Yeah, we're really busy" I lied. But then a strange thought spread over my mind. 

"Wait Kai, how do you know I live here?" I asked, slowly. 

"Have you been stalking me?" I blurted out. Kai laughs "No, I was just near this area, I saw you and I kind of followed you, that's not stalking" 

"As I said, we're busy, so we'll really like you to leave," I said. Kai started at me and laugh, but there wasn't much humour it in, it wasn't angry but it wasn't a kind laugh either  "Oh please,  Jennie, you don't need to lie. I know you want to spend your romantic night with Taehyung, but can I at least come in?"

I look over at Taehyung, there was a hard expression across his face. But in the end, I wasn't the one who answer it was Taehyung "It's nice to meet Jennie's friend, You may come in, but we need to clean up ourselves before we welcome our guest"

Kai beamed at Taehyung "Thanks, I would wait outside" 

"That wouldn't be good, since Taehyung and I doesn't like it when someone is outside our door trying to come it, there's a park a few block away" I lied. It wasn't because of that, I'm just afraid he would hear what we're going to say next. 

Kai rolled his eyes "Fine" We both look at Kai as he left our house, I feel so relieved. 

Taehyung and I both know well, that we have to enter our house before starting to speak. But when we did enter the house, Taehyung didn't say anything to me. 

"Taehyung" I call. 

"Yes," Taehyung replied. 

"You're not angry or anything?" I asked, this is a very dangerous topic to bring up, especially at this stage

Taehyung smiled "What would I do? I not you're not that kind of person, also, you let me talk to Irene. Maybe I would be a bit jealous, but I know it's just friend"

"Oh Taehyung, you're so sweet," I said, hugging him tightly. I don't care if he is covered in flour, I don't think I even care if she is Irene's ex anymore. Or I know we are perfect. With just that simple hug, I can tell, Taehyung loves me as much as I love him.

We both went to our floors after I cleaned up all the dirt and flour I got out a random outfit.

I don't know what Kai is doing, but I definitely spend a long time trying to get all the flour off. And I know Taehyung is finishing too. I went down the stairs, scared that Kai is going to mess up our relationship. But I know Kai won't do that, I still really like him as a friend. 

When I got downstairs, I could see Taehyung's handsome face beaming at me. 

"Hey," Taehyung waved at me. I walked over to him and give him a warm smile. 

"Taehyung, I know this is hard for you. And I am really sorry, It had been a late afternoon, and I am sorry" I said. Taehyung shook her head "Jennie, it's okay. This isn't your fault. Also, I enjoyed spending time with you. And I am even more excited about the 50 things we're going to do later"

Taehyung is making me love him more and more, there's no one that can ever beat the relationship here. 

"Thank you, Taehyung" Then we hold each other hands and welcome Kai in. 

"Hey gorgeous, I love your outfit, but I am a bit sad, you take over an hour" Kai said. 

I rolled my eyes "We're not here to have fun, just come in" Kai smirked at me and look at Taehyung "Hey"

Taehyung gives him a small nod. We let Kai in, and I regret that the moment he stepped into the house. 

"I love the house, I want to see your room, Jennie" Kai wink at me.

"Just give a tour to yourself, just don't go to Taehyung's room," I said. I know Taehyung don't like it when other people enter his room, sometimes not even me. 

"Oh, anyway, I need to talk to you before I tour this place," Kai said, pointing at Taehyung. 

"Okay, let's sit on the sofa," I said. But Kai shook his head "Privately"

I look over at Taehyung, oh no, there are going to talk about me. 

...

Taehyung's POV

Just like Jennie, I'm not angry at her talking to Kai but I am not happy about it either. I really love Jennie, and nobody can take it away from me.

"What s there to talk about?" Jennie asked. There was a worried expression on Jennie's face. I went over to Jennie and whispered in her ear "Babe, don't worry, I can deal with this" 

"Don't listen to anything he says" Jennie whispered back.

"Can you guys not whisper?" Kai interrupt. I followed Kai outside, and Jennie give me a last reassuring smile.  

"Taehyung, I respect your relationship with Jennie" Kai started. I know this is all going to be about Jennie. 

"I want to respect your relationship, but you must also know, I also love her," Kai said. To be honest, I'm not surprised he loved Jennie, just the way Kai acts, it's obvious. 

"You're not going to take away Jennie from me," I said, my voice hard. 

"I won't, I would never do that. But if Jennie and I eventually date, you can't do anything either" Kai replies. That is a thing I am afraid of, Jennie leaving me and going to Kai. 

"I won't," I said. 

Kai changes from serious to calm. "Good"

It just means I have to hold on to Jennie more tightly, and the list would be a good idea. 

...

Irene's POV

Irene

This is me. Can you send me yours? 

I know Taehyung won't reply to me, he's just so busy sometimes. But I love him so much. I really wish we never broke up, then our relationship would be strong. I am hanging out with Jisoo, in her room. 

"Jisoo, do you think Taehyung is good for me," I asked. Jisoo looks scared to bring up the topic, and I don't know why. 

"I think he would be great for you" she replies, but there were no smiles. What is happening? Does Jisoo like Taehyung? 

"Do you like Taehyung?" I blurted out. Jisoo's eyes shot out "NO!" 

I laugh at her reaction. 

"Okay, okay, just a thought" I reply. 

"Then what's bothering you?" I asked. 

"It's just Taehyung and Jennie-" She blurted out. WHAT??? TAEHYUNG AND JENNIE? OKAY CALM, IRENE. MAYBE JISOO IS TALKING ABOUT THE FAKE RELATIONSHIP. Jisoo looks away, clearly not wanting to say anymore. 

"What do you mean?" My voice shivers. Surely, Jennie isn't dating Taehyung. 

"Look, it's really nothing" Jisoo replies. And with those words, I know what's up. My phone ping and I know it's Taehyung. 

Taehyung:

I look at the pictures, and the look of his handsome face made me pain, so he never love me. He always loves Jennie. Why, though, why did Jennie do that? She said before she would help me get back to Taehyung.  

"Irene, I am so-so-so-rry" Jisoo said. I look up at her. 

"So you know all this time, and you never tell me," I asked, I can't believe they betray me. 

"Look I am so sorry" Jisoo replies. So they team up, to keep this away from me. 

They won't like this, but I know what I am going to do next. And it isn't nice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.6K 37
She never saw what was right before her eyes. (G!P)
150K 3.6K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
13.6K 396 31
In "Forbidden Love", explore the intense and complicated love story between two K-pop superstars whose love for each other may ultimately lead to the...
38.8K 953 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing RosΓ©. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...