𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒛𝒆, 𝒃...

By aftersunenthusiast

a story of two girls who kindle a flame during summer break More

cast.
chapter one. draco malfoy fanfic
chapter two. deb ball
chapter three. when we were kids
chapter four. little daph
chapter five. rugrat
chapter six. torment
chapter seven. unwanted feelings
chapter eight. wasn't expecting anything
chapter nine. fuck with her love life
chapter ten. ball to the face
chapter eleven. cam cameron
chapter twelve. find a job
chapter thirteen. thin walls
chapter fourteen. dad
chapter fifteen. so romantic
chapter seventeen. love sick
chapter eighteen. not waiting
chapter nineteen. super cheesy
chapter twenty. anxiety attack
chapter twenty one. kissed a fisher
chapter twenty two. the only one
chapter twenty three. your friend
chapter twenty four. andrew garfield
chapter twent five. im still waiting
chapter twenty six. infinity
chapter twenty seven. whatever you want
chapter twenty eight. goodnight kids
chapter twenty nine. we'll be alright
chapter thirty. exactly the same
chapter thirty one. sweet, scary girl
chapter thirty two. are you stupid?
chapter thirty three. sleepless nights
chapter thirty four. subtle person
chapter thirty five. worth it
chapter thirty six. ever been you
chapter thirty seven. the boys are back
chapter thirty eight. jeremiah was right
chapter thirty nine. i love you

chapter sixteen. yours

1.1K 40 1
By aftersunenthusiast

Daphne sits out on the dock, her arms pressed against the railing and staring at the fireworks that the others were lighting and sent flying from their spots on the beach. A smile creeps onto her lips as listens to the woman in her ears, she had decided to take a Spanish course online because she wasn't in the mood for music, or hanging out with friends  or silence. She feels someone tap her on her shoulder and when she turns she finds Belly standing at her side. Her eyes go wide and she pulls off her headphones, putting them over on the bench.

"Belly Button," she presses her arm to Belly's and the smiley girl turns to her.

"So, does everyone hate me now?" Daphne heard about Belly falling on Susannah earlier today while Daphne lay in her room and slept.  "No one could ever hate you," she turns over as the moon shines on her face, for a moment Belly thinks Daphne is glowing. They sit with Daphne's words for a while before Belly speaks up again. "I think my mom just got railed," Belly laughs and Daphne's mouth goes agape. She curses under her breath with a smile on her mouth.

"Laurel is getting more action than both of us combined," in her laughter, Daphne leans forward and hair falls in her face. Belly stares at her through it all. "I heard from Conrad you've been celibant recently," Belly comments, and Daphne throws her head back. Classic Conrad tells Belly that, he's always had this strange idea of Belly and Daphne falling in love, something Susannah started since before they were born. Susannah had convinced their moms that when Laurel got pregnant for the second time that this child would be destined for Daphne because they were born a month apart. Daphne thinks it's silly but she's always hoped it was true.

"I've got Jesus in my life now," Daphne teases and Belly mumbles a shut up under her breath along with a laughter.  Belly looks at Daphne one more time before launching out loud as Daphne smiles, it was hard to think of Daphne as religious.

"Bells," Daphne catches Belly's hand as the younger girl pauses, her eyes softening on Daphne. "I know it's a bit late but I did get the necklace for you," Daphne's hand is in her pocket and Belly's eyes focus on her. "Belly, this necklace," she tugs the box from the pocket of her hoodie and places it into her hand.

"It's yours, just like my heart, it's always been yours," she doesn't meet Belly's gaze, her nail tracing on Belly's hand. She raises it up and presses a kiss onto the girl's palm. Her head goes up and her face is inches away from Belly's, their lips are about to brush when a firework blazes last them, pulling them apart by their seems. They pause, staring out to the water as silence falls onto them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 140 22
Read this book. Jeremiah Fisher x Oc
108K 1.6K 21
| CRUEL SUMMER | Rosalie Baker spent her summers in Cousins Beach, alongside the Conklin and the Fisher family. This summer however changes everythin...
25.1K 334 17
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπš 𝚘𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞 || 𝙰 πšπš’πš›πš• πš πš‘πš˜ πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšœπš πšŠπš—πš πš•πšŠπšœπš πšœπšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› 𝚘𝚏 πš‘πšŽπš› πš•πš’πšπšŽ, 𝚠�...
52.5K 1.1K 42
"It comes and goes in waves It always does, always does We watch as our young hearts fade Into the flood, into the f...