SAVEGUARD ⟼ leon s. kennedy

By alina-caramellina

❤ fluff and some smut to be expected ❤ a deadly virus on a cruise ship. a rookie cop with ptsd and heartbrea... More

i. sleep deprivation
ii. climbing mountains
iii. trust me
iv. previous encounters
v. with your help
vi. sleep safe
vii. come back
viii. brief touches
ix. unwanted thoughts
x. teasing moments
xi. gentle, but firm
xii. sparks between us
xiii. concealed thoughts
xiv. heated promises
xv. total trust
xvi. necessity versus desire
xvii. fool me once
xviii. confusing instincts
xix. nothing left but you
xx. mutual excitement
xxi. jealous aspirations
xxii. close proximity
xxiv. trials and tribulations
xxv. new revelations
xxvi. vulnerable thoughts
xxvii. layers of intimacy
xxviii. vote of confidence
xxix. marks and trails
xxx. rift between us
xxxi. just shut up
xxxii. kindled trust
xxxiii. out of time
xxxiv. man of mystery
xxxv. up in flames
xxxvi. one more
xxxvii. all on the line
xxxviii. sticking together
xxxix. right behind you
xl. heavy doses
xli. the waiting game
xlii. eyes on me
xliii. broken memories
xliv. safety first
xlv. past relics
xlvi. don't
xlvii. dumb blonde
xlviii. the other woman
xlix. not blind enough
l. really here
li. take good care of you
lii. only with me
liii. do it again
liv. anticipation
lv. silent signals
lvi. dumbfounded
lvii. front-row tickets
lviii. just good
lix. ghost
lx. co-workers
lxi. operation casket
lxii. struggle to breathe
lxiii. trust exercise
lxiv. same eyes

xxxiii. perfect synchronisation

3.6K 184 508
By alina-caramellina

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ:
ᴡɪɴᴇ ᴘᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ - ᴅᴏᴊᴀ
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ x ꜱᴀɴᴀᴍ ʀᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ - ᴄʜʀɪꜱ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ
ɪɴᴛᴏ ɪᴛ - ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ

𝕝𝕖𝕠𝕟

Leon is half-asleep when he thinks he hears Chris' voice.

"Jill, see? I told you he was in her room."

Leon blinks himself awake and realises that it is Chris' voice. It's quiet, barely audible, but he hears it.

He realises he still has his arms wrapped around you, and that your head is buried in his chest. He blinks a few times as he tries to understand what the hell happened. He's not used to sleeping with someone, or next to someone, and the warmth around him is making it hard for him to think straight.

"Leave them alone, Chris. They've been to hell and back," came a female's voice that Leon doesn't recognise. Jill Valentine? Chris' partner?

Leon cranes his neck to the door just in time to see it close quietly. He still doesn't want to let go of you, or to wake you. He is enjoying being in such close proximity, feeling the curves of your body press into his bare torso. You're clinging on to him, and he thinks it's so cute.

He checks his watch and realises it's almost six in the morning. He relaxes back into the pillows, lessening his grip on you a little.

As soon as he does, you stir, and after a while open your eyes.

"Morning," he whispers, not sure how you'd react to realising your arms are around his waist.

You instantly blink in surprise and jerk your head back, moving away from his body clumsy with sleep, but somehow still quickly. "What did we do?"

Leon has to pretend he's not slightly offended at the insinuation that you two doing something is a bad thing. "I think I dozed off while you were sleeping. I'm sorry."

"No, no, don't be sorry," you say, and shift away from him, sitting on your knees next to him. "I'm sorry if I used you as a pillow."

He smiles and sits up, sitting on the side of the bed, his back to you. "Think you drooled on me too. That was a deep sleep, Clementine."

"I— Well. Thanks to you, Kennedy," you say from behind him. "Did you really finally have a good sleep?"

Leon looks at the floor and nods. "Surprisingly. Yes."

"So are you saying I made you feel safe?" You ask, poking his shoulder.

He smiles, knowing you can't see him. He could still feel the warmth you left on his stomach and around his chest, and his heart speeds up a little at the thought. He hadn't just felt safe around you— he felt at peace.

"I was just tired," he grumbles, leaning forward, his elbows on his knees as he tries to shake the feeling of comfortable sleepiness from his head.

"Hey," you say, and he hears you move closer to him. "You have some gnarly scars on your back."

Leon shudders as he feels your finger trace an old wound scar around his shoulder blade. "I guess."

"This one looks new..." you say, lightly touching one of the scars close to his ribcage. Leon instantly knows which one you're touching — where Krauser's knife slashed him back in Spain.

The memories are too raw for him, he's not ready to face them yet. So he turns around and grabs your finger, yanking it away from his back. "You can't keep your hands off me for one minute?"

You try to pull your finger back into your chest, but he grips you tightly, refusing to let go. "Don't flatter yourself, Leon," you chuckle.

He lets go of your finger, and you tumble backwards, propping yourself up on your elbows. He turns to face you, feeling his heart rate increase as he gets closer to you. "I don't see you denying it," he says, with half a smirk.

"Says the guy who clutched me to his chest to me all night..." You reply.

The little playful smile on your face has Leon's mind going crazy. "Says the girl who couldn't sleep without me," he says, leaning slightly forward to you. He wishes the bed wasn't so big; he wants to close the distance between you two as quickly as possible.

"Says the guy who was out like a light because I played with his hair for two seconds..." You tease back, propping yourself a bit further up on your elbows, your knees locked together to the side.

Leon isn't sure where the sudden confidence he feels is coming from, but he moves closer to you, until his torso is between your knees, his hands on either side of your shoulders, looking down at you. "Says the girl who's been hinting at taking a shower with me," he whispers, bringing his lips close to your face.

He sees as you process his words, your face lighting up yet simultaneously blushing, a tint of pink rushing through your cheeks. He feels your knees press into his hips a little and he prays he's put out of his misery soon.

"Says the guy who— who..." You say, your eyes darting all over his face until they settle on his lips. "Oh, just kiss me," you murmur.

Leon is more than happy to obey your request. He leans down, his heart racing, and finally places his lips on yours. He presses his lips against yours, and holds the kiss for a few seconds, savouring the feeling of your lips against his. You exhale through your nose, a little content sigh and he moves his arm so that his hand is supporting the back of your head.

The kiss feels natural, almost as if your lips were both created with the other in mind, and already he feels that everything else from this point will be effortless. He presses you closer into him, and even though he tries to keep the kiss gentle, it becomes deeper, and soon he can feel your tongue brushing against his, in perfect synchronisation.

You raise your head a little, to be closer to him, and as he feels your chest press into his, he breaks the kiss, pulling away a few inches from your face. The feeling of your breasts on his chest excites him, and he feels himself getting hard, a little twitch in his crotch, and he's not sure you're ready for that yet.

You look at him for a second, confused as to why he broke the kiss. He looks down at you and then shifts away, sitting on the edge of the bed, still close to you, still touching, but his torso is angled away from you. He's embarrassed at how quickly he had become excited.

"Is something wrong?" You ask, sitting on your knees next to him.

Leon tries to think of an excuse, but all his mind is telling him to do is throw you back onto the bed, and to press his body into yours again. It is all he wants.

"I knew you'd be the first one to cave," he says jokingly, and he realises his breathing got a little heavier.

"What do you mean?"

"You asked me to kiss you first," he laughs.

You roll your eyes and hide your face behind your hands. "You're so annoying, you know that right?"

He pulls your hands away from your face. "I like annoying you."

"Why?" You say, leaning into him, your cheek against his shoulder.

"Because it means I'm getting in your head. Occupying your thoughts?"

"Maybe you already were in my thoughts," you say, looking down.

"Oh? Is that right?" He asks, putting his finger under your chin, wanting you to look back up at him, so he can lose himself in your eyes for a second longer.

"Yeah. You're pretty annoying, so..."

"I see. Any chance I'll be in your thoughts when you're all alone?" He says, and he finally makes you look at him.

But you look down again, leaning against him, your shoulders digging into each other. "Maybe."

"Couldn't you have thought of me when you couldn't sleep?" He pushes, trying to pace himself.

You giggle, and he can see your cheeks flushing a little red. It makes his heart race, and his cock throb. "I think we both know that would not help me sleep. Like, at all."

"Damn. What kind of thoughts are you thinking then?"

"That's for me to know, and you to guess," you say, and you raise your face to look up at him, just a few inches away from each other.

"If you tell me, maybe I'll tell you how you feature in my thoughts," he says, and turns to face you. He brushes your hair out of your face, tucking it behind your ear, and then kisses you again, holding your face from your jaw. It takes so much self-control for him to not move the rest of his body. Instead, he focuses on the kiss, on how soft your lips feels, how shyly your tongue dances along with his.

He pulls away from this kiss, and you moan in annoyance, instantly bringing your face close to his again.

"Are they dirty thoughts?" He asks, pulling away from you. He enjoys teasing you.

"Maybe. Now kiss me again."

He shakes his head slightly. "Tell me."

"Depends what you mean by dirty."

He drags his eyes down your body, slowly. "What are we basing dirty on?"

"Hmmm... When I'm in your thoughts— am I being... Loud?" You say, holding eye contact with him.

The direct eye contact makes him squirm a little. "Can't be too loud with a mouthful..." He says quietly.

"Leon!" You say, giggling and breaking eye contact, covering your face again.

"You asked. I'm being honest." He pulls your hands away from your face again. Your whole face is ablaze. "Stop covering your face."

"Well— that's very naughty."

He leans into you, his hands pressing gently into the small of your back. "I like seeing your face turn red."

"It's what you're doing to me, saying these things..." You whisper, looking at his lips.

Leon swallows, his groin on fire and his heart racing. "Wait till you see what you're doing to me."

"Do I have to wait?" You say, giggling.

"Do you want to wait?" He says, the words rushing out fast, and suddenly, he feels like he's a rookie again.

"No," you say, and as he presses his hand into your back, you straddle him, sitting on his lap, looking down at him.

He raises his hips a little, pressing himself into you, wanting you to feel what you've done to him. You grab his face by his jaw, tilting his head up. He looks at you, waiting, entirely at your mercy.

"So, your thoughts. Too naughty to act out?" You ask innocently, pressing your lips into his, and quickly pulling them back.

He grabs you by the front of your shirt and pulls you into him again, and kisses you passionately, his hands at your waist, firm and demanding. You push your hips into his, and little moans escape his throat at the pressure you're putting on his dick.

"I'll act out anything you'd like if you make more of those noises," you whisper to him between kisses, and he smiles a little, no longer embarrassed.

Leon's so lost in the kiss that he doesn't realise how quickly his hands travelled down to your hips. He guides your hips slowly back and forth, wanting to feel you grind on him.

"Is this okay?" He asks, tilted his head back, wanting to make sure. But you pull his head back, kissing him again, and the way your tongue is working his has him a little light-headed. The movement of your body on his has him rock hard, to the point where it's a little painful, and he bites your bottom lip a little, just to let you know how desperate he feels for more.

"Jesus, Kennedy," you say, exhaling and resting your head on his shoulder.

For a second he thinks you're about to stop, but then he feels you grind harder on him, with your hands are on his bare chest. He grunts as his fingers dig deeper into your hips. He can't even believe that only a few layers of clothing are separating your skin from his.

"Kiss me again," He mumbles, lost in a trance.

You quickly obey him, and he feels your hands travel down to his belt. His heart races and he pushes you a bit off him, his hips raising ever slightly to make sure you unbuckle it quick.

"I should tie your hands with this," you half-whisper, half-giggle against his lips, and the idea is enough to make him lose his head. You undo the button of his pants, and kiss him again as you unzip the zipper. He breaks the kiss just to look at you teasing him by playing with the waistband of his boxers.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," he groans.

"I won't," you promise.

Just as you're about to place your hands on his bulge, he hears footsteps approaching the door, and he grabs both your wrists in his hand, urging you to stop.

"Leon?"

Chris' voice is like kryptonite to his erection. He exhales, leaning forward, his forehead against yours.

"Seriously? Now?" You whisper, breathing heavily into him.

"Are you two awake or what?" Chris shouts, rapping his knuckles on the door.

"What do you want, Redfield?" Leon shouts back, clutching you into him, not yet ready to relinquish his touch on you.

"We have to leave in like half an hour, so I suggest you wrap up whatever it is you're doing," Chris says from behind the door. "Did you forget you're on a mission still? Damn."

Leon sighs as you giggle quietly and kiss his jaw. "We'll be out in a minute," he says begrudgingly. What a complete boner kill.

"As if you could last a minute," Chris says, but thankfully, his voice already sounds further away.

Leon hugs you to him, his hands in your hair. "We'll need to continue this another time," he says, trying not to sound as disappointed as he feels. He can't believe he's getting blue-balled because of Chris fucking Redfield.

You kiss him, and he feels ready to take you, right there, but he pushes you off him. "Seriously," he says, chuckling. "We need to go."

You fall back into the bed, and cover your face with a pillow. "He has perfect timing."

Leon stands up and grabs the pillow and throws it across the room. "You hide your face one more time from me, and you'll be the one with your hands tied up."

"Is that an order, Agent Kennedy?" You say, sitting up.

"You'll find out if you don't listen," he tells you, zipping himself back up. "Got some old handcuffs I'm dying to use."

And with that, he bends down to kiss you again, before turning around and leaving the room, his heart and balls about to explode. 

a/n: ok this is my first time writing something like this so let me know if it's a flop y'all  or if you have any... suggestions 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 8.2K 27
Nine years. Nine years has passed since that incident. You can still remember it clearly, Ashley and you were taken to be hosts for some parasites. A...
1K 61 13
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ Let's just say, that you hate someone so much. So much that you decide to go and find him. Juliette is desperate to find him. With h...
181K 6.4K 26
After your family kicked you out, you decide to roam the empty streets of Raccoon City. While trying to leave your past behind, something strange hap...
34.9K 1.1K 32
I thought I'd conquered my fears-mastered the darkness that wrapped its claws around my throat all those years ago, but here we are. Shrieks and crie...